Page 289 of 469 « First ... 189239279285286287288289290291292293299339389 ... Last»
Results 7,201 to 7,225 of 11702
  1. #7201
    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your donger Daemon's Avatar
    Status
    Daemon is online now
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    A place
    Posts
    15,764
    Post Thanks / Like
    Above the law.
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Minato > Raikage in terms of speed in the manga.
    Once minato died, the Raikage was the fastest man alive. Now it is naruto(cringe).

    If Lee or Gai was faster, Kishimoto would have stated so but he didn't.
     
         

  2. #7202
    Banned
    Status
    Cursed Prince is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    On NB trollin
    Posts
    15,841
    Post Thanks / Like
    ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Quote Originally Posted by Daemon View Post
    Minato > Raikage in terms of speed in the manga.
    Once minato died, the Raikage was the fastest man alive. Now it is naruto(cringe).

    If Lee or Gai was faster, Kishimoto would have stated so but he didn't.
    Kishimto never said Raikage was the fastest. Rather, chars in the manga stated that. And that is nothing more than opinion. And Minato isnt faster than the raikage, at least without his FTG seal. And in overall reactions, Tobirama is superior to Minato

    Quote Originally Posted by -Broly- View Post
    That doesnt make much sense, Kakashi is extremely well known and he wasnt a kage, same goes for naruto, all of the akatsuki, 7 swordsman of the mist, etc. If your extremely strong or known for something, people will find out How many people have been shown to have EIG in the manga? . Next, raikage has the greatest speed feat of all which is dodging something that was created ON his body.
    Thats because they all have something that makes them special. Naruto of the 9 tails, Kakashi the Copy Ninja. Plus, Gai doesnt really use EIG all that much. And 7th Gate could do that easily, hell 6th gate could do that.
     
         
    Last edited by Cursed Prince; 11-05-2013 at 11:10 PM.

  3. #7203
    紋章 - Coat of Arms -Broly-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Broly- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,791
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cursed Prince View Post
    Kishimto never said Raikage was the fastest. Rather, chars in the manga stated that. And that is nothing more than opinion. And Minato isnt faster than the raikage, at least without his FTG seal. And in overall reactions, Tobirama is superior to Minato


    Thats because they all have something that makes them special. Naruto of the 9 tails, Kakashi the Copy Ninja. Plus, Gai doesnt really use EIG all that much. And 7th Gate could do that easily, hell 6th gate could do that.
    What do you want him to do? Put a little footnote at the end of the chapter saying that this is what he really thinks? He's had multiple characters say it, what more do you want him to do? And that last part? Complete opinion with little to no facts to back it up.

    You just contradicted yourself on the bold. Theres a total of 2 people (3 if counting kakashi) that have eig, is that not special? And there you are again at the end simply stating your opinion with no basis in facts. Also, how many times has Gai fought and not used gates?
     
         

  4. #7204
    Loki's Avatar
    Status
    Loki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,912
    Post Thanks / Like
    A status has this user.
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cursed Prince View Post
    Kishimto never said Raikage was the fastest. Rather, chars in the manga stated that. And that is nothing more than opinion. And Minato isnt faster than the raikage, at least without his FTG seal. And in overall reactions, Tobirama is superior to Minato


    Thats because they all have something that makes them special. Naruto of the 9 tails, Kakashi the Copy Ninja. Plus, Gai doesnt really use EIG all that much. And 7th Gate could do that easily, hell 6th gate could do that.
    @Bold, Right. Because the characters draw themselves.

    The means of speed are irrelevant, the fact is Minato was faster than the raikage, period. Wether it was with FTG or not, he was still faster, which in the end, is the point.

    Yeah, they all have impressive speed due to a secret ability of sorts, that's what I meant by, the means of speed are irrelevant, their speed is ranked by the speed in which they can move, despite using something or not.
    Lee is amazing though, takes those weights off and bam! < 3
     
         

  5. #7205
    ReXii's Avatar
    Status
    ReXii is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Up.
    Posts
    14,080
    Post Thanks / Like
    The one in front of the gun
    lives forever.
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Not sure where you get that Tobirama had superior reactions to Minato either.
    You should stop making unbased comments, this isn't the vs section.
     
         

  6. #7206
    Banned
    Status
    Cursed Prince is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    On NB trollin
    Posts
    15,841
    Post Thanks / Like
    ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Quote Originally Posted by -Broly- View Post
    What do you want him to do? Put a little footnote at the end of the chapter saying that this is what he really thinks? He's had multiple characters say it, what more do you want him to do? And that last part? Complete opinion with little to no facts to back it up.

    You just contradicted yourself on the bold. Theres a total of 2 people (3 if counting kakashi) that have eig, is that not special? And there you are again at the end simply stating your opinion with no basis in facts. Also, how many times has Gai fought and not used gates?
    Lets not make this about how Tobirama's reactions are greater than Minato's. Dont enrage my inner fanboy ;_;

    And multiple characters stating something doesnt make it true. Hiruzen was the God of Shinobi, now his biggest feet is a technique Konohamaru can do
    And you say that as if they have personally seen the gates, they may have heard about it but havent seen it. And if you compare feats, Gai would easily be able to do that. He can pretty much move from place to place and seem instant while doing so. And his speed isnt based on the shunshin no jutsu, his punches and kicks gain that insane speed as well. Just look at the manga dude
    Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    @Bold, Right. Because the characters draw themselves.

    The means of speed are irrelevant, the fact is Minato was faster than the raikage, period. Wether it was with FTG or not, he was still faster, which in the end, is the point.

    Yeah, they all have impressive speed due to a secret ability of sorts, that's what I meant by, the means of speed are irrelevant, their speed is ranked by the speed in which they can move, despite using something or not.
    Lee is amazing though, takes those weights off and bam! < 3
    So Hiruzen is God? o__O you have to take in account who said these things and when they said these things.
    Speed is a term associated with how fast one moves. Teleporting isnt really speed but it is speed, if you know what I mean
    Quote Originally Posted by ReXii View Post
    Not sure where you get that Tobirama had superior reactions to Minato either.
    You should stop making unbased comments, this isn't the vs section.
    Rexii, I taught you before how far you and Xylon are beneath me
    http://narutobase.net/forums/showthr...2#post13282252
    Please read the manga, Kishi has shown how superior Tobirama is
     
         
    Last edited by Cursed Prince; 11-05-2013 at 11:25 PM.

  7. #7207
    Loki's Avatar
    Status
    Loki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,912
    Post Thanks / Like
    A status has this user.
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cursed Prince View Post
    Lets not make this about how Tobirama's reactions are greater than Minato's. Dont enrage my inner fanboy ;_;

    And multiple characters stating something doesnt make it true. Hiruzen was the God of Shinobi, now his biggest feet is a technique Konohamaru can do
    And you say that as if they have personally seen the gates, they may have heard about it but havent seen it. And if you compare feats, Gai would easily be able to do that. He can pretty much move from place to place and seem instant while doing so. And his speed isnt based on the shunshin no jutsu, his punches and kicks gain that insane speed as well. Just look at the manga dude

    So Hiruzen is God? o__O you have to take in account who said these things and when they said these things.
    Speed is a term associated with how fast one moves. Teleporting isnt really speed but it is speed, if you know what I mean
    How can you confuse a nickname with a stated speed fact? :l

    It was said he was the GoS yet it wasn't proven, Minato was the fastest man alive, and it was proven.

    Example; They said Minato was the fastest man alive, Raikage and him race to a certain location, he uses FTG, teleports there (don't bring technicalities of kunai and shit), yes. So he was faster in terms of reaching the location first, therefor, he was the fastest man alive.

    @Bold, I lol'd.
     
         

  8. #7208
    紋章 - Coat of Arms -Broly-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Broly- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,791
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cursed Prince View Post
    Lets not make this about how Tobirama's reactions are greater than Minato's. Dont enrage my inner fanboy ;_;

    And multiple characters stating something doesnt make it true. Hiruzen was the God of Shinobi, now his biggest feet is a technique Konohamaru can do
    And you say that as if they have personally seen the gates, they may have heard about it but havent seen it. And if you compare feats, Gai would easily be able to do that. He can pretty much move from place to place and seem instant while doing so. And his speed isnt based on the shunshin no jutsu, his punches and kicks gain that insane speed as well. Just look at the manga dude

    So Hiruzen is God? o__O you have to take in account who said these things and when they said these things.
    Speed is a term associated with how fast one moves. Teleporting isnt really speed but it is speed, if you know what I mean
    ONE person said that. How many people have said he was the fastest person alive? I bet its more than the people who said hiruzen was god of shinobi. Also considering how early that was said and how late this was said, its 10x more relevant.

    They hadnt seen Kakashi, most people probably havent seen A, same goes for 7 swordsman etc. And how do you want me to gauge speed off of still pictures? Anyway, Naruto had seen gai use EIG many times, and even he said the raikage was the fastest before he surpassed him
     
         

  9. #7209
    -Yard-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Yard- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Narutobase
    Posts
    25,017
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Quote Originally Posted by -Broly- View Post
    Well the raikage was the fastest man alive when minato died (as stated by himself and others via Kishimoto in the manga) Surely kishi wouldnt keep putting that in our faces if gai or lee could be faster
    This is just my opinion. Raikage may be faster, up to a certain gate, he said in the manga that he is the fastest man alive or at least was. However, the last gate, the gate of death does kill the person so he'd be correct, however no one will truly be able to know until it's actually used and I really hope it's how Guy dies in the manga. I was hoping that in this arc he'd use it and have an epic death. But anyways, nb raikage shouldn't be as fast as it is in the manga due to the fact that Raikage's speed whilst using that armor comes from body flicker which is banned on nb. So technically speaking, gates should be highly above simple Raikage armor on nb. But, the way that, that is done would suck the fun out of Raikage armor imo. Honestly, I think there's a good balance between the two in the RP, the one with high restrictions of it's usage should be the faster one from an RP stand point.

    "The Gate of Death (死門, Shimon), located at the heart. Releasing this gate uses up all of the body's energy. It makes the heart pump at maximum power and exceeds the power of every other gate. Opening this gate gives the user power that is even beyond the five Kage, but comes at the expense of the user's life shortly after."

    That should be worthy of being above Raikage armor. Tho, I think the 6th gate should be about equal to Raikage armor. Just my opinion.

    6th Gate, The Gate of View (景門, Keimon; English TV "The Gate of Joy"), located in the stomach. Increases the user's speed and power. Allows the user to perform the Morning Peacock. Opening of this gate releases such enormous amounts of chakra that it can cause nearby water bodies to form a vortex around the user.

    Because from an RP stand point, it has the less toll on the body while having a very good and effective boost. In the old rules, I believe a Minato bio's base speed was that of 6th gate as well. So it should just be around that, or slightly above 5th gate. Which anything above the 3rd/4th gate is still nothing to play with.
     
         
    Last edited by -Yard-; 11-05-2013 at 11:34 PM.

  10. #7210
    キッスランド Madāra Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Madāra Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Heaven or Las Vegas
    Posts
    15,802
    Post Thanks / Like
    ..........
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Can you all go to discussions section if you want to discuss the semantics behind who's stated to be faster? There might be some people there who can assist you in your opinions. This is a thread for RP discussions, not theories behind what Kishimoto has stated.

    Either way, if you have an issue with a canon technique and/or ability, speak to Caliburn or Scorps regarding it.
     
         
    Last edited by Madāra Uchiha; 11-05-2013 at 11:36 PM.

  11. #7211
    Banned
    Status
    Cursed Prince is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    On NB trollin
    Posts
    15,841
    Post Thanks / Like
    ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Quote Originally Posted by -Yard- View Post
    This is just my opinion. Raikage may be faster, up to a certain gate, he said in the manga that he is the fastest man alive or at least was. However, the last gate, the gate of death does kill the person so he'd be correct, however no one will truly be able to know until it's actually used and I really hope it's how Guy dies in the manga. I was hoping that in this arc he'd use it and have an epic death. But anyways, nb raikage shouldn't be as fast as it is in the manga due to the fact that Raikage's speed whilst using that armor comes from body flicker which is banned on nb. So technically speaking, gates should be highly above simple Raikage armor on nb. But, the way that, that is done would suck the fun out of Raikage armor imo. Honestly, I think there's a good balance between the two in the RP, the one with high restrictions of it's usage should be the faster one from an RP stand point.

    "The Gate of Death (死門, Shimon), located at the heart. Releasing this gate uses up all of the body's energy. It makes the heart pump at maximum power and exceeds the power of every other gate. Opening this gate gives the user power that is even beyond the five Kage, but comes at the expense of the user's life shortly after."

    That should be worthy of being above Raikage armor. Tho, I think the 6th gate should be about equal to Raikage armor. Just my opinion.

    6th Gate, The Gate of View (景門, Keimon; English TV "The Gate of Joy"), located in the stomach. Increases the user's speed and power. Allows the user to perform the Morning Peacock. Opening of this gate releases such enormous amounts of chakra that it can cause nearby water bodies to form a vortex around the user.

    Because from an RP stand point, it has the less toll on the body while having a very good and effective boost. In the old rules, I believe a Minato bio's base speed was that of 6th gate as well. So it should just be around that, or slightly above 5th gate. Which anything above the 3rd/4th gate is still nothing to play with.
    Body Flicker aint banned in the rp anymore but its only given to bio's that have shown extreme speed with it such as Minato and the Raikage. Jins and EIG users get it too I believe
    Quote Originally Posted by Madāra Uchiha View Post
    Can you all go to discussions section if you want to discuss the semantics behind who's stated to be faster? There night be some people there who can assist you in your opinions. This is a thread for RP discussions, not theories behind what Kishimoto has stated.

    Either way, if you have an issue with a canon technique and/or ability, speak to Caliburn or Scorps regarding it.
    Okay, my bad
    Quote Originally Posted by -Broly- View Post
    ONE person said that. How many people have said he was the fastest person alive? I bet its more than the people who said hiruzen was god of shinobi. Also considering how early that was said and how late this was said, its 10x more relevant.

    They hadnt seen Kakashi, most people probably havent seen A, same goes for 7 swordsman etc. And how do you want me to gauge speed off of still pictures? Anyway, Naruto had seen gai use EIG many times, and even he said the raikage was the fastest before he surpassed him
    Make the thread in the discussion section
     
         

  12. #7212
    Vēx's Avatar
    Status
    Vēx is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    The Legendary Isle of Fincayra
    Posts
    8,865
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Gobi4Mod
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cursed Prince View Post
    Body Flicker aint banned in the rp anymore but its only given to bio's that have shown extreme speed with it such as Minato and the Raikage. Jins and EIG users get it too I believe

    Okay, my bad

    Make the thread in the discussion section
    Body Flicker is banned in battles, for all bios. I think you're talking about Flicker Evasion. That is simply a short burst of high speed movement to avoid a technique.
     
         

  13. #7213
    Banned
    Status
    Cursed Prince is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    On NB trollin
    Posts
    15,841
    Post Thanks / Like
    ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Quote Originally Posted by Vēx View Post
    Body Flicker is banned in battles, for all bios. I think you're talking about Flicker Evasion. That is simply a short burst of high speed movement to avoid a technique.
    Oh yeah, my bad. I got confused cuz its basically the same thing but just more restricted >___<
    It even has flicker in the name .-.
     
         

  14. #7214
    Penguin.'s Avatar
    Status
    Penguin. is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Tobirama's God-like hair.
    Posts
    22,824
    Post Thanks / Like
    Best of the 2013 generation.
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    What are all the bios with flicker evasion? All Jins, Minato, Raikage, and...?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cursed Prince View Post
    Lets not make this about how Tobirama's reactions are greater than Minato's. Dont enrage my inner fanboy ;_;

    And multiple characters stating something doesnt make it true. Hiruzen was the God of Shinobi, now his biggest feet is a technique Konohamaru can do
    And you say that as if they have personally seen the gates, they may have heard about it but havent seen it. And if you compare feats, Gai would easily be able to do that. He can pretty much move from place to place and seem instant while doing so. And his speed isnt based on the shunshin no jutsu, his punches and kicks gain that insane speed as well. Just look at the manga dude

    So Hiruzen is God? o__O you have to take in account who said these things and when they said these things.
    Speed is a term associated with how fast one moves. Teleporting isnt really speed but it is speed, if you know what I mean

    Rexii, I taught you before how far you and Xylon are beneath me
    http://narutobase.net/forums/showthr...2#post13282252
    Please read the manga, Kishi has shown how superior Tobirama is
    My post?

    Quote Originally Posted by Daemon View Post
    Minato > Raikage in terms of speed in the manga.
    Once minato died, the Raikage was the fastest man alive. Now it is naruto(cringe).

    If Lee or Gai was faster, Kishimoto would have stated so but he didn't.
    False. Raikage Ei V2 > Minato in foot speed. Minato's reactions and FTG made him "faster".
     
         

  15. #7215
    pradattauchiha's Avatar
    Status
    pradattauchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    10,909
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Watch him lose them
    all"
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    How strong does the pain to oneself (like stabbing oneself with kunai) need to be inorder to break out of S Rank Killing intent?
     
         

  16. #7216
    유웃튱又壘田凸介 Artíst's Avatar
    Status
    Artíst is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Hm..
    Posts
    8,744
    Post Thanks / Like
    Revenge.....
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Can a equal rank technique go against susanoo like

    A rank arm vs a , A rank elemental counter ?
     
         

  17. #7217
    Senior Member
    Status
    Noni is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    How bout no?
    Posts
    10,818
    Post Thanks / Like
    Say hello to the city Mayor.
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sayuri.. View Post
    Can a equal rank technique go against susanoo like

    A rank arm vs a , A rank elemental counter ?
    I wouldn't necessarily go with that approach but yes in most cases. Though from what I recall from my fight; energy based attacks are easy for the Susano'o to handle so use a density based attack like Earth release. Since Susano'o is simply chakra then yes but in my experience use a density based attack.
     
         

  18. #7218
    Loki's Avatar
    Status
    Loki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,912
    Post Thanks / Like
    A status has this user.
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Quote Originally Posted by pradattauchiha View Post
    How strong does the pain to oneself (like stabbing oneself with kunai) need to be inorder to break out of S Rank Killing intent?
    If you're asking because of your fight with Kerrah. It depends on the range between you two. Since you're sage (unofficial) and his sannin, like the technique says; he'd have trouble even holding a kunai, paralyzed and what not, but if you're over 5 meters apart, I think his counter is safe enough.

    Also, I wouldn't call on that, that'd be embarrassing imo. z.z
     
         

  19. #7219
    유웃튱又壘田凸介 Artíst's Avatar
    Status
    Artíst is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Hm..
    Posts
    8,744
    Post Thanks / Like
    Revenge.....
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    What about a , A rank wind kick or punch vs a A rank susanoo arm
     
         

  20. #7220
    ReXii's Avatar
    Status
    ReXii is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Up.
    Posts
    14,080
    Post Thanks / Like
    The one in front of the gun
    lives forever.
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Quote Originally Posted by Penguin. View Post
    What are all the bios with flicker evasion? All Jins, Minato, Raikage, and...?



    My post?



    False. Raikage Ei V2 > Minato in foot speed. Minato's reactions and FTG made him "faster".
    Indeed, Minato's FTG made him the fastest in the series. And imo a comparison between feats still has him as faster.
    Tobirama tagged Juubito because he needed to and had opportunity while he was still not fully in control. Minato fought the fully in control Juubito to attempt to put a seal on him.

    Imo in terms of reactions it's a little something like.

    Juubito > Minato = Tobirama > Raikages in V2 > Uchiha's led by Madara followed by Itachi then Sasuke.

    As for your question.
    Minato. All the Jin. Raikages. Rock lee. EIG users also have a flicker if i remember.
     
         

  21. #7221
    Scorps's Avatar
    Status
    Scorps is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Jigoku
    Posts
    17,846
    Post Thanks / Like
    On vacations until 4th of
    August.
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Abide to what Madara said. This thread is not as versus thread nor is it to discuss the manga. Its a Q&A thread.
     
         

  22. #7222
    Scarecrow.'s Avatar
    Status
    Scarecrow. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Konohagakure
    Posts
    10,140
    Post Thanks / Like
    Inactive
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Does this CJ count towards the 35 CJ limit?


    (Frigatebird Jutsu: Gular Pōchi Shīrudo) Frigatebird Technique: Gular Pouch Shield
    [spoiler]Type: Defense
    Rank: B
    Range: Short
    Chakra: 20
    Damage: N/A
    Description: When one of the Frigatebirds is under attack, they can use chakra to enlarge/inflate their gular pouch and increase its hardness, durability and give it defensive power. They can use this enlarged gular pouch to defend against some attacks.
    Note: Can only be used thrice per battle.
    Note: Can only defend against C-rank and below ninjutsu and taijutsu
    Note: Cannot protect against anything sharp or jagged
    Note: Can be used by any frigatebird
    Note: Must have signed frigatebird contract
    Note: Link to contract's approval: http://narutobase.net/forums/showthr...=1#post8646488
    Note: Link to -Jiraiya- giving me the contract: http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=446649
    Note: Can only be taught by The JuubiGod
     
         

  23. #7223
    Scaze's Avatar
    Status
    Scaze is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    In ur mum fam
    Posts
    13,895
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not inactive. Just
    preoccupied.
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Quote Originally Posted by The JuubiGod View Post
    Does this CJ count towards the 35 CJ limit?


    (Frigatebird Jutsu: Gular Pōchi Shīrudo) Frigatebird Technique: Gular Pouch Shield
    [spoiler]Type: Defense
    Rank: B
    Range: Short
    Chakra: 20
    Damage: N/A
    Description: When one of the Frigatebirds is under attack, they can use chakra to enlarge/inflate their gular pouch and increase its hardness, durability and give it defensive power. They can use this enlarged gular pouch to defend against some attacks.
    Note: Can only be used thrice per battle.
    Note: Can only defend against C-rank and below ninjutsu and taijutsu
    Note: Cannot protect against anything sharp or jagged
    Note: Can be used by any frigatebird
    Note: Must have signed frigatebird contract
    Note: Link to contract's approval: http://narutobase.net/forums/showthr...=1#post8646488
    Note: Link to -Jiraiya- giving me the contract: http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=446649
    Note: Can only be taught by The JuubiGod
    Yes it does.
     
         

  24. #7224
    -Omegā-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Omegā- is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Anywhere the road takes me
    Posts
    4,671
    Post Thanks / Like
    #190
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    hey does this tech count as a surge of chakra. I read the description and It says a burst of chakra throughout the body. If so I could break out of gen without hurting myself?

    Doton: Koka no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Hardening Technique
    Rank: S
    Type: Offense/Defence/Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 40 (-15 per turn)
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user releases a burst of earth chakra from all over his body. As he does this, a multitude of rock seemingly grows from his skin, forming a large, dense armour or rock much bigger and bulkier than the users original size. The armour can be manipulated and used to create extendable weapons to strike a target with like rudimentary swords or hammers. The downside is that the user cannot mold techniques from other elements a part from earth while sustaining the armor. The armor can be manifested in only specific parts of the body if the user so chooses.
     
         

  25. #7225
    キッスランド Madāra Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Madāra Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Heaven or Las Vegas
    Posts
    15,802
    Post Thanks / Like
    ..........
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every rank!

    Quote Originally Posted by omega5 View Post
    hey does this tech count as a surge of chakra. I read the description and It says a burst of chakra throughout the body. If so I could break out of gen without hurting myself?

    Doton: Koka no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Hardening Technique
    Rank: S
    Type: Offense/Defence/Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 40 (-15 per turn)
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user releases a burst of earth chakra from all over his body. As he does this, a multitude of rock seemingly grows from his skin, forming a large, dense armour or rock much bigger and bulkier than the users original size. The armour can be manipulated and used to create extendable weapons to strike a target with like rudimentary swords or hammers. The downside is that the user cannot mold techniques from other elements a part from earth while sustaining the armor. The armor can be manifested in only specific parts of the body if the user so chooses.[/FONT]
    If you state that you use the jutsu over your entire body, then yes.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •