Page 3 of 662 « First 12345671353103503 ... Last»
    Status
    Nov 2010
    This user has no status.

Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

can my opponent use this(1st spoiler) when i´m standing on the water in the valley of the end? oh and can this technique (check the 2nd spoiler) protect my opponent from my technique? (check the 3rd spoiler)
    (Doton: Ganchuro no Jutsu) - Earth Style: Earth Pillar Prison
    Type: Defence/supplementary
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: This jutsu creates a large amount of rock pillars from underground. They can then be controlled to surround their opponent and create a prison of earth.

(Doton: Domu) – Earth Release: Iron Skin Technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A (+10 to physical attacks)
    Description: After performing a single hand seal the user will channel their chakra throughout their entire body, which then hardens their skin to a steel-like quality. This increases their defensive power to the utmost limits. The user’s skin also becomes much darker, an almost black colour. The destructive power of physical attacks is increased, making this a great, all purpose technique. But this technique when activated leaves the user vulnerable to lightning based techniques.

(Katon: Zukokku) - Fire Style: Intense Pain
    Type: Offense
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: A huge burst of fire that turns into a huge fireball and can cover a large area, burning all in its path.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Waiting for life to shower me
    with awesomeness and some
    meaning.

The fight Migu is referring is here
    Migualon vs Bansho
    Have a look before ya answer.
    Thank u

Status
    Nov 2010
    #Illuminati

Question:If my opponent summons a bird summoning and I do not have any Summon, what can I do to take down the summon?

Last edited by Wilhelm; 04-16-2011 at 04:47 AM.

Status
    Aug 2010
    This user has no status.

I know it says in the rules that Kisame can only absorb chakra thrice and only up to s rank jutsu, but what about draining someone's chakra from their body? Also how much would it drain?

Status
    Feb 2009
    zenryoku@hotmail.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by ~Yondaime~ View Post
    What type of attacks can Shadow Clone explosion protect me from? Can it be used to defend myself against Intense Pain(Zukkoku)?
    well i treat shadow clone explosion as being allowed to only use taijutsu and Kenjutsu because it has the explosive ability and yes it could protect against techniques of A rank such as intense pain because shadow clone explosion is of A rank itself

Quote Originally Posted by ~SiskoStar~ View Post
    1.can i defend from intense pain by using a few raiton clones(3-5) or normal shadow clones?
    2. Can i useRaiton: Raikiri Nibai Raikou Jishin) – Lightning Release: Lightning Blade Double Lightning Quake to slice trough a intense pain jutsu and get just little injuries?
    1. No because lightning shadow clone is not A rank technique even if you have multiple lightning shadow clones they will not stop intense pain, it would need to be of same rank or higher if using lightning to defend and then the technique itself would need to be of the same scale as intense pain.
    2.you will be able to slice through it and receive no injuries as the technique is of a rank higher to intense flames

Quote Originally Posted by Migualon J.J. View Post
    can my opponent use this(1st spoiler) when i´m standing on the water in the valley of the end? oh and can this technique (check the 2nd spoiler) protect my opponent from my technique? (check the 3rd spoiler)
    (Doton: Ganchuro no Jutsu) - Earth Style: Earth Pillar Prison
    Type: Defence/supplementary
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Description: This jutsu creates a large amount of rock pillars from underground. They can then be controlled to surround their opponent and create a prison of earth.

(Doton: Domu) – Earth Release: Iron Skin Technique
    Damage points: N/A (+10 to physical attacks)
    Description: After performing a single hand seal the user will channel their chakra throughout their entire body, which then hardens their skin to a steel-like quality. This increases their defensive power to the utmost limits. The user’s skin also becomes much darker, an almost black colour. The destructive power of physical attacks is increased, making this a great, all purpose technique. But this technique when activated leaves the user vulnerable to lightning based techniques.

(Katon: Zukokku) - Fire Style: Intense Pain
    Type: Offense
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: A huge burst of fire that turns into a huge fireball and can cover a large area, burning all in its path.
    1st spoiler: only if you are within the distance range of the technique itself but thats all i can offer to that one because your not given more information about the situation

2nd spoiler: this one is a tricky one, you can argue that one it can defend against it because of its nature and how it works and two it cannot defend against the fire attack because the fire technique itself holds greater level than the earth technique so therefore because they are neutral in strength and weakness they would lose out of rank difference.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Sanji~ View Post
    Question:If my opponent summons a bird summoning and I do not have any Summon, what can I do to take down the summon?
    Well to bring down your opponent you would need a good strategy in that you can trap them and cause them not to be able to defend or escape and thus you can bring them down, a good example would be having say a shadow clones and then having both you and the clone perform a combination that attacks from above and below for example:

You use:

(Futon: Tatsuno Ooshigoto) - Wind Release: Severing Pressure
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user sends wind into the sky to darken the clouds and make the environment stormy. These clouds will create a cutting tornado that comes down as a F-5 tornado with slicing winds.

creating it to come down from above the target and your clone using:

(Katon: Goenkyu) - Fire Style: Blaze Ball
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user exhales - a meteor-sized sphere of fire that carries the enemy away and causes a massive explosion on impact.

sending it directly at the flying target so it would combine and trap the target in a blazing tornado of fire and wind and thus you would take down their flying summoning but of course there are many brilliant and effective ways to take them down that require simply your imagination

Quote Originally Posted by Hattori Hanzo View Post
    I know it says in the rules that Kisame can only absorb chakra thrice and only up to s rank jutsu, but what about draining someone's chakra from their body? Also how much would it drain?
    well this would be equal to the chakra absorption technique

(Chakra Kyuuin Jutsu) - Chakra Absorption Technique
    Chakra cost: 20 (-10 chakra per turn if still holding the opponent)
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This jutsu allows the user to absorb their enemies chakra. The draw back is the user must be holding onto their target for this to work.

Status
    Dec 2010
    It's wibly wobly timey wimey
    stuff

can i escape a jutsu by using a genjutsu whit which i dissapear?

Status
    Apr 2009
    Promise that you will Sing
    About Me

Not if the jutsu is already being used and on it's way towards you. The genjutsu I think you are talking about only causes the enemy to think that you have disappeared and thus, an incoming jutsu would most likely hit you but that's just my opinion. You have to provide more info than that to be sure though.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Oh jóia, anda cá ao ourives!
    - OMG I HADN'T SEEN THIS LOL

No. The art of Genjutsu is about inserting chakra on your opponent's brain in order to make them see the illusion you want them to see. Notice the wording, Illusion. Anything that happens in a Genjutsu, though it can take real damage, is just an illusion. If your opponent sees you disappear, it doesn't mean you actually disappear. You are still there, the only thing that changes is that your opponent doesn't see you there.

If a jutsu is heading towards you, you will still have to block it by other means

Quote Originally Posted by Zenryoku View Post
    Well to bring down your opponent you would need a good strategy in that you can trap them and cause them not to be able to defend or escape and thus you can bring them down, a good example would be having say a shadow clones and then having both you and the clone perform a combination that attacks from above and below for example:

You use:

(Futon: Tatsuno Ooshigoto) - Wind Release: Severing Pressure
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user sends wind into the sky to darken the clouds and make the environment stormy. These clouds will create a cutting tornado that comes down as a F-5 tornado with slicing winds.

creating it to come down from above the target and your clone using:

(Katon: Goenkyu) - Fire Style: Blaze Ball
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user exhales - a meteor-sized sphere of fire that carries the enemy away and causes a massive explosion on impact.

sending it directly at the flying target so it would combine and trap the target in a blazing tornado of fire and wind and thus you would take down their flying summoning but of course there are many brilliant and effective ways to take them down that require simply your imagination

Indeed. Attacking your opponent from multiple directions is always a great way to act. The other way to act is by concealing yourself. It depends deeply on your opponent's and your opponent's summon's ability to sense you. Most flying summons will rely on their enhanced vision and higher location to track you down and hunt you, but if you take away that sense, you can make the summon useless, or even manage to make it lower his height, and make it more vulnerable to attacks.

This can be done by creating diversions, such as Clone Jutsus, or attacks that cover the terrain, like Hidden Mist, and impair their view.
    No matter how fast they are, or how high they fly, if they cannot see you, they cannot hit you.

Hopefully, if your opponent does manage to avoid the multi-directional attack that Zen talked to you about, you will be able to distract him enough so that their summon's time of the field runs out.

Last edited by Lili-Chwan; 04-17-2011 at 12:22 AM.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Fighting for piece is like
    screwing for virginity ;)

Can someone deffend from this technique...

with shadow clone explosion....This is shadow clone explosion when used on a water surface:

Status
    Mar 2009
    What is a Jana?

Quote Originally Posted by Akisha View Post
    Can someone deffend from this technique...

with shadow clone explosion....This is shadow clone explosion when used on a water surface:

Question 1: Yes it's Possible.

A-rank water vs A-rank fire : Water puts it out and continues.
    S-rank water vs A-rank fire : Same as above.
    A-rank water vs S rank fire : Both jutsus cancel each other out and steam is created.

Question 2: Obviously, Look back the fight with Kisame and Itachi Vs. Gay, Kakashi, Kurunai and Asuma.

Status
    Feb 2010
    This user has no status.

(Kirigakure No Jutsu) - Hidden Mist Jutsu
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Description: The user creates a thick, dense mist that covers the surrounding area.

This may be a silly question but anyway <_<

is hidden mist jutsu made out of water chakra? and if i were to fight a sharingan user, will he/she able to see the hidden mist? as there's two type of chakra(my chakra & the mist water chakra)

hope i don't confuse anyone <_<
    thanks

Status
    Mar 2009
    What is a Jana?

Quote Originally Posted by Fukurokuju View Post
    (Kirigakure No Jutsu) - Hidden Mist Jutsu
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Description: The user creates a thick, dense mist that covers the surrounding area.

This may be a silly question but anyway <_<

is hidden mist jutsu made out of water chakra? and if i were to fight a sharingan user, will he/she able to see the hidden mist? as there's two type of chakra(my chakra & the mist water chakra)

hope i don't confuse anyone <_<
    thanks
    It's just mist, Very hard mist to see trough, it's only possible with Byakugan even not Sharingan can see trough it, Maybe MS But not the First and Second tomoe, Neither is the third.

Look what Wikia Says.

This displacement technique is a specialty of the ninja from Kirigakure, where one causes a mist to spring forth by lifting up some water, then goes in and out of sight at will from within the pearly-white realm. The mist's thickness is controlled by the amount of chakra kneaded into it. It can't fool the Byakugan, but, due to the mist being created with the user's chakra, any Sharingan-user will see the mist coloured by their opponent's chakra, which will effectively hide the user from the dōjutsu.

When Kakashi uses this in the anime, Itachi claims that the mist does not prevent him from using his Sharingan, contradicting both the manga and earlier anime scenes, although this could have been merely a bluff.

Status
    Nov 2010
    #Illuminati

How can sharingan be useful in battles? How?

Status
    Jun 2009
    This user has no status.

Question about splitting with Zetsu. Me, Emp, other Zetsus always could split and could perform jutsus with both halves, but now people are saying since they have one hand, they can't create handseals, so I need to have an answer to this. I didn't rp a long time, so I don't know what might be changed.

Status
    Mar 2009
    What is a Jana?

@Fausty: Jinbei asked it to Caliburn and Caliburn says that you can't preform any jutsu's which Require handseals without being attached with his White/Black half. This is became an official Rule but Caliburn or any other Mod has to state that in the rule.

Status
    Mar 2009
    What is a Jana?

How can sharingan be useful in battles? How?
    Don't ask those stuff to me but be more Specific, What do you mean, Elemental, Tactics or what?

Status
    Nov 2010
    #Illuminati

Everything.

Status
    Jun 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Joker. View Post
    @Fausty: Jinbei asked it to Caliburn and Caliburn says that you can't preform any jutsu's which Require handseals without being attached with his White/Black half. This is became an official Rule but Caliburn or any other Mod has to state that in the rule.
    I want to hear it from someone else. If it really becomes a rule, then I hope I can create a custom jutsu which somehow grows me more hands, it would reduce the fun without that. :/

Status
    Mar 2009
    What is a Jana?

Quote Originally Posted by Fausty View Post
    I want to hear it from someone else. If it really becomes a rule, then I hope I can create a custom jutsu which somehow grows me more hands, it would reduce the fun without that. :/
    That's Pretty Possible.

Status
    Nov 2010
    This user has no status.

Who can actually train Kaito´s taijutsu?