Page 37 of 663 « First ... 273334353637383940414787137537 ... Last»
    Status
    Dec 2010
    I am looking at the stars. They are so far away, all we ever see of stars is their old photographs.
    Red flesh cloud's choking out
    the morning sky, they said
    it'd never come, we knew it
    was a lie. All forms of life
    die now, the humans all
    succumb. Time to kiss your ass
    goodbye. the end has just
    begun.

Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

Yeah i was just thinking someone made of water would be able to either dilute the poison to the point of rendering it harmless or purging it from them by concentrating it in water and removing that water from their body.

Status
    Oct 2010
    This user has no status.

What are custom human puppets allowed to use? Everything the bio had before coming a puppet, correct?

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Im Gaara, the **** you finna
    do bout it?

Quote Originally Posted by Omnom View Post
    What are custom human puppets allowed to use? Everything the bio had before coming a puppet, correct?
    this what i was thinking

Status
    Mar 2011
    Jana is the better than the
    best.

The rules are stated in the Sasori restrictions.
    As you can see, dojutsus aren't allowed neither are Aburame, Inuzuka, Yamanaka, Akimichi jutsus allowed.

Status
    Oct 2010
    i think i love you more than
    you love yourself tbh

I've been pondering over something.

If someone for example makes 2 shadow clones, and you put the original under a genjutsu, wouldn't the shadow clones disperse?

First of all, I think this is possible, because simply put the chakra flow is screwed up in the main person, which means they would disperse. Now, why would that seem logical? As we've seen, Naruto's clones in mount Myoboku were gone when the nine-tails took over. We could say this is simply because of the ninetails chakra, but the ninetails chakra mingled with naruto's chakra naturally up until that point (he only sealed it later on), so that makes it the same as for anyone else, the kyuubi not being an influence on this part. Also, the eight tails stated in one of the latest mangas that the ninetails chose to give a clone chakra, hence further giving some kind of proof to my statement I think (not quite sure about this entire thing). Also, we saw naruto's clones going in to semi-kyuubi mode during his Rasen shuriken training, because they couldn't handle the chakra control enough. I think this kind of gives us a hunch that, the chakra of the kyuubi is inside the clones as well as in the original, making it the same chakra. I'm not overlooking the fact that jinchuu's can't be put in a genjutsu if their tailed beasts helping them, but our only really source for this is Naruto himself, so I took him as an example despite the complications.

This gives way to a second question: Can clones free the original person from a genjutsu considering it's the same chakra?

Status
    Dec 2010
    I am looking at the stars. They are so far away, all we ever see of stars is their old photographs.
    die now, the humans all
    begun.

KG yes, customs no

Status
    Oct 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Sarutobi View Post
    KG yes, customs no
    So they can ONLY use their KG, or can they use everything they've learned?

Ex.-

Stolen bio has mastered Ice, Wind, and Water, but nothing else. As a human puppet, it can only use what it trained in while alive. Or can it only use Ice?

Status
    Dec 2010
    die now, the humans all
    begun.

Quote Originally Posted by Wesobi View Post

If someone for example makes 2 shadow clones, and you put the original under a genjutsu, wouldn't the shadow clones disperse?

First of all, I think this is possible, because simply put the chakra flow is screwed up in the main person, which means they would disperse. Now, why would that seem logical? As we've seen, Naruto's clones in mount Myoboku were gone when the nine-tails took over. We could say this is simply because of the ninetails chakra, but the ninetails chakra mingled with naruto's chakra naturally up until that point (he only sealed it later on), so that makes it the same as for anyone else, the kyuubi not being an influence on this part. Also, the eight tails stated in one of the latest mangas that the ninetails chose to give a clone chakra, hence further giving some kind of proof to my statement I think (not quite sure about this entire thing). Also, we saw naruto's clones going in to semi-kyuubi mode during his Rasen shuriken training, because they couldn't handle the chakra control enough. I think this kind of gives us a hunch that, the chakra of the kyuubi is inside the clones as well as in the original, making it the same chakra. I'm not overlooking the fact that jinchuu's can't be put in a genjutsu if their tailed beasts helping them, but our only really source for this is Naruto himself, so I took him as an example despite the complications.

This gives way to a second question: Can clones free the original person from a genjutsu considering it's the same chakra?
    For the 2nd question yes because its still a spike of chakra disrupting your uneven flow the way kai breaks genjutsu without needing a different source of chakra.

Status
    Dec 2010
    die now, the humans all
    begun.

So they can ONLY use their KG, or can they use everything they've learned?

Ex.-

Stolen bio has mastered Ice, Wind, and Water, but nothing else. As a human puppet, it can only use what it trained in while alive. Or can it only use Ice?
    I believe they can use other elements like wind and water not just KG elements

Status
    Oct 2010
    you love yourself tbh

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Sarutobi View Post
    For the 2nd question yes because its still a spike of chakra disrupting your uneven flow the way kai breaks genjutsu without needing a different source of chakra.
    But the chakra is the same chakra o-o

W Ø Я S T B Ξ H Δ V I O R Drizzy's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2011
    design ● creativity ● art

Does a user need to be making contact with the earth to perform Earth techniques?
    eg. Can he be in the air and perform air spikes?

If your answer is it can't be done, I'm prepared to debate on the topic.

Status
    Oct 2010
    you love yourself tbh

Quote Originally Posted by ~Drizzy~ View Post
    Does a user need to be making contact with the earth to perform Earth techniques?

As far as I have been told, beforehand you didn't, but there should be a rule somewhere that states you do have to be on the ground now (Zen made this rule, I think).

I know it seems illogical considering you can make mud and dropping lid appear from thin air, but those aren't jutsus that are made on the ground.

Status
    May 2008
    LOVE THE SARA FOREVER!

We had the same debate in the sensei HQ. With the exception of Earth Jutsu that you spit from your mouth, that come from your body or that appear mid air or have been seen performed in mid air, you need to be touching the ground to make them. This is a rule set by the RP mods. So if you don't agree take it up to them. We senseis already expressed our opinion.

Status
    Dec 2010
    die now, the humans all
    begun.

But the chakra is the same chakra o-o
    Doesn't have to be different kind of chakra it just has to disrupt the genjutsu making your chakra uneven, kai is your own chakra but it breaks gen fine.

Swamp of the underworld was done mid air and dropping lid and mud fall come from portals in the sky so those I guess are exceptions to the rule

Status
    May 2008
    LOVE THE SARA FOREVER!

The answer to the first question is no. Clones are linked to the main individual but, unless the technique has that specific ability, it won't make the clones disperse. We know that clones are to some extent immune or resistant to eye techniques like kakashi's clone showed Itachi. However, we have seen in the manga, that they can still be put under genjutsu and that putting the main person under a genjutsu doesn't make the clones disperse immediately. I do believe that if the genjutsu is above a certain rank and does enough damage, the clone technique will end as we see when naruto gets too hurt, the clones disperse.

Second question i'd say it would still take the original out of the genjutsu. The main thing is to create a fluctuation on your chakra beyond (or stronger) than that that your enemy created on you. It can be done with foreign chakra or your own. Foreign is better as its an "alien" chakra thus more likely to create a fluctuation on yourself. I think that injecting a big enough amount of chakra would be enough to make your chakra fluctuate enough to release from a genjutsu. That is my humble opinion. Some may disagree but i believe my assumption is correct.

W Ø Я S T B Ξ H Δ V I O R Drizzy's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2011
    design ● creativity ● art

As far as I have been told, beforehand you didn't, but there should be a rule somewhere that states you do have to be on the ground now (Zen made this rule, I think).

I know it seems illogical considering you can make mud and dropping lid appear from thin air, but those aren't jutsus that are made on the ground.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorps View Post
    We had the same debate in the sensei HQ. With the exception of Earth Jutsu that you spit from your mouth, that come from your body or that appear mid air or have been seen performed in mid air, you need to be touching the ground to make them. This is a rule set by the RP mods. So if you don't agree take it up to them. We senseis already expressed our opinion.
    Time to mentally rape Zen with my talk no jutsu.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Passion rules reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorps View Post
    What about if you're standing on a tree? Can you still perform earth jutsu?

Can you perform earth jutsu on a terrain for example, where Sasuke fought Danzo? It is a bridge (stone most likely), can earth jutsu be used?

On another note can this:

(Raiton: Raigeki no Yoroi) - Lightning Release: Lightning Strike Armour
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: The user surrounds themselves with electricity. The intense electric field protects them by electrocuting anyone who comes into contact with it, but only works for one attack.

Defend against this:

(Doton: Ganchuusou) - Earth Style: Stone Spikes
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Description: The user creates spikes of earth that come up from the ground to stab the enemy.This jutsu can be made in a short or mid distace but the jutsu its self is made of a 6 foot radius of spikes.

If a Hozuki liquifies on a desert terrain, can he still reform even though sand soaks up water rapidly?

Last edited by Selendrile; 01-05-2012 at 06:59 AM.

Status
    Nov 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Selendrile View Post
    What about if you're standing on a tree? Can you still perform earth jutsu?
    Personally, i think so

Can you perform earth jutsu on a terrain for example, where Sasuke fought Danzo? It is a bridge (stone most likely), can earth jutsu be used?
    yes, you can, it was showed by Hashirama in the part 1 during fight against Hiruzen, he used Wood on the roof

On another note can this:

(Raiton: Raigeki no Yoroi) - Lightning Release: Lightning Strike Armour
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Range: Short
    Description: The user surrounds themselves with electricity. The intense electric field protects them by electrocuting anyone who comes into contact with it, but only works for one attack.

Defend against this:

(Doton: Ganchuusou) - Earth Style: Stone Spikes
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Description: The user creates spikes of earth that come up from the ground to stab the enemy.This jutsu can be made in a short or mid distace but the jutsu its self is made of a 6 foot radius of spikes.
    yes it can

If a Hozuki liquifies on a desert terrain, can he still reform even though sand soaks up water rapidly?
    don´t have a clue, but personally, i would say yes he can, BUT he would be full of sand which wouldn´t be really healthy, now would it?

Status
    Aug 2011
    Sage of the Borderlands

For human puppets, do they have to be custom bios or canon bios?
    Say I beat someone with a gaara bio. I can I turn it into a human puppet and still use sand? Also, say I can. If the previous owner a jounin and Im S-class, it wouldnt be able it S-rank?

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Im Gaara, the **** you finna
    do bout it?

Quote Originally Posted by Alphaqindyas View Post
    For human puppets, do they have to be custom bios or canon bios?
    they can be eithor or

s-class = first human puppet
    kage = second human puppet

Say I beat someone with a gaara bio. I can I turn it into a human puppet and still use sand?
    you may use sand, but you can't use other techniques such as water or fire
    ( Omnom was declined... because he said he got basic 5 )

Also, say I can. If the previous owner a jounin and Im S-class, it wouldnt be able it S-rank?
    Chunin = D rank puppet and techniques
    Special Jounin = C rank puppet and techniques
    Jounin = B rank puppet and techniques
    S-Class = A rank puppet and techniques
    Sannin or higher = S rank puppet and techniques