Passion rules reason.

Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

If you use this technique

(Suiton: Bakusui Shoha) - Water Release: Exploding Water Colliding Wave
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user performs the snake hand seal and creates a large volume of water from their mouth spilling it toward the ground and lifting them up into the air. The user can also ride the wave, allowing him to travel at high speeds and attacking the enemy. The user can create a small ocean worth of water even in barren conditions and can use the water for additional techniques.

Since its your chakra, can your opponent use it for a source for their own water techniques?

Also, what are the sensing abilities of this technique? The word surface is very vague. Does this refer to only the surface of the earth, or the entire battlefield? If only applying to the surface of the earth, lets say you were standing in a tree. Would the opponent still sense you, even though you aren't directly on the ground?

(Doton: Moguragakure no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Hiding like a mole technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach.

Last edited by Selendrile; 01-06-2012 at 06:10 AM.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Sage of the Borderlands

Quote Originally Posted by RazzorWire View Post
    they can be eithor or

s-class = first human puppet
    kage = second human puppet

you may use sand, but you can't use other techniques such as water or fire
    ( Omnom was declined... because he said he got basic 5 )

Chunin = D rank puppet and techniques
    Special Jounin = C rank puppet and techniques
    Jounin = B rank puppet and techniques
    S-Class = A rank puppet and techniques
    Sannin or higher = S rank puppet and techniques
    Thanks! ^_^

Status
    Feb 2011
    "Give it back," you
    lament. "I've had
    enough," you wail. You
    think I care? That is fate!
    This terrible, brittle, puny
    story is the real thing!

Quote Originally Posted by RazzorWire View Post
    you may use sand, but you can't use other techniques such as water or fire
    ( Omnom was declined... because he said he got basic 5 )
    This is only partially true. If you read what Zenryoku had said he mentions you're only allowed to use the KG and what makes it up, so if someone wanted to create a puppet using a Dark KG, then the bio beforehand may have everything mastered, but can only use Dark, as well as Fire and Lightning since that's whats required for it. If it were Ice, then you could use Ice, Water and Wind, and so on. Special techniques like Sand, Magnetism etc. would only get that specific KG.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Jana is the better than the
    best.

What are the requirements for someone to do a rain test? I looked trough the rules, but it isn't stated what rank the tester should be. Does he have to know rain and what rank should he be?

Status
    Apr 2011
    Sara is The Best

Quote Originally Posted by Mattobi View Post
    What are the requirements for someone to do a rain test? I looked trough the rules, but it isn't stated what rank the tester should be. Does he have to know rain and what rank should he be?
    Rain Element ^^

Status
    Mar 2011
    best.

Quote Originally Posted by -Kamishiro- View Post
    I know, but what about the one who tests me? What rank does he have to be? Also Sannin or higher?

Status
    May 2008
    LOVE THE SARA FOREVER!

I know, but what about the one who tests me? What rank does he have to be? Also Sannin or higher?
    You need the permission from a Rain sensei. Once you get it you can proceed with the test if he allows you to. If not, then he will provide the tester.

The tester can't be lower than one rank below you. You are limited to Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Genjutsu, Wind and Water (customs allowed if they are related to those) and you can use your non-elemental KG (Kaguya, Dojutsu, etc). Your opponent is unrestricted. Fight must last at least 7 moves from your part i think and you need to then ask for the sensei who gave you permission for rain to judge it and grade it.

Status
    Mar 2011
    best.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorps View Post
    You need the permission from a Rain sensei. Once you get it you can proceed with the test if he allows you to. If not, then he will provide the tester.

The tester can't be lower than one rank below you. You are limited to Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Genjutsu, Wind and Water (customs allowed if they are related to those) and you can use your non-elemental KG (Kaguya, Dojutsu, etc). Your opponent is unrestricted. Fight must last at least 7 moves from your part i think and you need to then ask for the sensei who gave you permission for rain to judge it and grade it.
    Okay, thanks ^^

Status
    Apr 2011
    Sara is The Best

I Think he should be sannin and above as he has to pass the rain test first
    and you have two options
    1- you tell SY that you want to take the rain test , then he will find a sensei to make it for you like pain for example [ he has crow as a tester]
    2- you find a partner that is interested in taking the rain test sannin or above of course then you tell SY that you and your partner are interested in taking the rain test and if he agreed you make the thread , you both can use water and wind , gen , tai , nin then after you both complete 6 full turns you go to Akiza/Sy or any other sensei that is teaching rain and you ask him to judge .

Note : You must first take the permission from Akiza .

Status
    May 2008
    LOVE THE SARA FOREVER!

and you have two options
    1- you tell SY that you want to take the rain test , then he will find a sensei to make it for you like pain for example [ he has crow as a tester]
    2- you find a partner that is interested in taking the rain test sannin or above of course then you tell SY that you and your partner are interested in taking the rain test and if he agreed you make the thread , you both can use water and wind , gen , tai , nin then after you both complete 6 full turns you go to Akiza/Sy or any other sensei that is teaching rain and you ask him to judge .

He doesn't have to be sannin nor above. He can be one rank lower than yourself. Also, this test isn't something you need to bother the Mods with. You basically only need to ask the sensei that gave you permission to see which options he wants: he gives you a tester or you find one.

Also, the tester doesn't need to have passed the rain test.

Status
    Sep 2010
    The wise icecream.

and you have two options

Depending on your rank, the minimum can be 1 lower rank then you, so if you're a sannin, you can't choose someone lower then a s-ranked.
    1. You can talk to any sensei that teaches Rain, like Toku, Gobi, Akiza etc. they may give you permission for you to do the rain test. You can choose whomever you want, it doesn't have to be a sensei. It can me Kamishiro, or me, or anyone in the battle section, but he has to meet the minimum req. of beeing 1 lower rank then you or higher.
    2.You don't have to tell anyone, but your partner of course. Make the thread in the battle tests, and show your best abilities of wind and water. After some while as you feel that you had shown enough knowledge, and you have proved yourself to learn rain, you may contact any of the senseis I have listed above, and they may approve the thread, if you're eligible or not. If you had passed, gratz! you may find a sensei who'll teach you the rain element.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Sage of the Borderlands

Can Sasori use sand clone?

Status
    Oct 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Alphaqindyas View Post
    Can Sasori use sand clone?
    No, Sasori can't use clones.. It's in the bio rules

The Goddess's Chosen Hero Master Link's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2012
    This user has no status.

Does the Speed Chart even mean anything? As in it's own description, it says it is not to be used to RP by.

I ask because - as you can see - I'm only a Genin...and since I understand that it's hard to acquire training, I planned on fighting with Kenjutsu. I don't want to get into a fight only for my opponent to pull some cheap "you can't see me move because you're a Genin" card...

Status
    May 2008
    LOVE THE SARA FOREVER!

The speed chart was made as a way to have a reference when it comes to speed in dificult arguments. In the past in official matches like tournaments and rp wars, speed wwas often dispicted as an argument, specially taking into account what speed you can perceive.

So, the speed chart should not serve as a basis for a battle but more like a reference in dificult arguments. You are a genin but in terms of battle of kenjutsu or taijutsu that means little to nothing. Off course, we are talking about basic Taijutsu and Kenjutsu. You can't say that you out flank a Sannin Taijutsu Master with your enourmous speed without him realizing. The speed chart was made to prevent such foolish statements. But, you should never battle using it as a basis.

^^

The Goddess's Chosen Hero Master Link's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorps View Post
    The speed chart was made as a way to have a reference when it comes to speed in dificult arguments. In the past in official matches like tournaments and rp wars, speed wwas often dispicted as an argument, specially taking into account what speed you can perceive.

So, the speed chart should not serve as a basis for a battle but more like a reference in dificult arguments. You are a genin but in terms of battle of kenjutsu or taijutsu that means little to nothing. Off course, we are talking about basic Taijutsu and Kenjutsu. You can't say that you out flank a Sannin Taijutsu Master with your enourmous speed without him realizing. The speed chart was made to prevent such foolish statements. But, you should never battle using it as a basis.

^^

Ah, cool, so I will be able to fight then. ^_^ Thank you very much!

Status
    Feb 2011
    "Give it back," you
    lament. "I've had
    enough," you wail. You
    think I care? That is fate!
    This terrible, brittle, puny
    story is the real thing!

I have a question.

In battle, do you have to mention that you're connecting your chakra strings to your puppet as a jutsu, or can it be somewhat of a sideline thing, like activating a Dojutsu?

Academy Student
    Status
    This user has no status.

start the training im new! **grabs big comfy chair for long training

Status
    Nov 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Alternative View Post
    I have a question.

In battle, do you have to mention that you're connecting your chakra strings to your puppet as a jutsu, or can it be somewhat of a sideline thing, like activating a Dojutsu?
    there is jutsu for using chakra strings, so it does mean it´s 1 of 3 jutsus for turn

Status
    Oct 2011
    TrollKing

the 4th kazekage can use magnetic ninja art? correct

examples

(Jishaku Ninpou: Denji Genmu) - Magnetic Ninja Art: Electric Phantasms
    Range: Short-Mid
    Damage Points: N/A(all metal thrown at opponent hits them and causes +2 damage for each one that lands)
    Description: Turns your opponent into a living magnet.

(Jishaku Ninpou: Mugen Inseki) - Magnetic Ninja Art: Infinite Meteorites
    Type: Attack
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user will magnetize a spot behind the target ans break up nearby earth.Then the earth will attack the use since he/she is in the filed of he magnetically charged spot.

(Jishaku Ninpou: Denji Genma) - Magnetic Ninja Art: Demonic Illusions
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: Stops opponent from moving by messing with their minds electromagnetic fields.