Page 39 of 661 « First ... 293536373839404142434989139539 ... Last»
Results 761 to 780 of 13211
  1. #761
    Senior Member Erzo's Avatar
    Status
    Erzo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    15,549
    Location
    On Dawan's goat.
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by The Fifth Kazekage View Post
    the 4th kazekage can use magnetic ninja art? correct

    examples

    (Jishaku Ninpou: Denji Genmu) - Magnetic Ninja Art: Electric Phantasms
    Rank: B
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage Points: N/A(all metal thrown at opponent hits them and causes +2 damage for each one that lands)
    Description: Turns your opponent into a living magnet.

    (Jishaku Ninpou: Mugen Inseki) - Magnetic Ninja Art: Infinite Meteorites
    Rank: B
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user will magnetize a spot behind the target ans break up nearby earth.Then the earth will attack the use since he/she is in the filed of he magnetically charged spot.

    (Jishaku Ninpou: Denji Genma) - Magnetic Ninja Art: Demonic Illusions
    Rank: B
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: Stops opponent from moving by messing with their minds electromagnetic fields.
    I believe not.

    Special Note: Only The 3rd Kazekage may manipulate Iron Sand Techniques, 4th Kazekage Can only use Gold Dust Techniques
    I got this from here.
     
         

  2. #762
    A C I D Aízen's Avatar
    Status
    Aízen is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    12,246
    TrollKing
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    those are iron-sand techs???
     
         

  3. #763
    Senior Member Erzo's Avatar
    Status
    Erzo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    15,549
    Location
    On Dawan's goat.
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by The Fifth Kazekage View Post
    those are iron-sand techs???
    Sorry dude, I misread.

    Edit: It says this in the same thread I posted the link to

    The Third time magnetism was shown was through the 4rth Kazekage, Gaara's Father. He was shown to use his Kekkai Genkai in conjunction with Gold Dust Which was specifically used to counter Shukaku's sand by taking advantage of gold's heavier weight to mix in with the sand and hamper its control. When the Fourth Kazekage uses this nature, he gains black rings around his eyes, similar to the ones around Gaara's eyes
    So I'm guessing he can use it. But ask someone else just to be sure!
     
         
    Last edited by Erzo; 01-13-2012 at 07:42 PM.

  4. #764
    Inch's Avatar
    Status
    Inch is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    7,093
    Location
    Some ruler.
    Doge
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    I have a question/discussion piece that I have been wondering at for a while.

    When using a jutsu like earth spikes or ice spikes, how long exactly does it take for the chakra to travel to said location for the effect to take place? I find the notion that this happens instantaneously to be completely ridiculous. That would make all of these jutsu speeds be space/time like.

    So I ask, how fast is chakra really able to travel for these jutsu?
    /discuss
     
         

  5. #765
    Typhon's Avatar
    Status
    Typhon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    15,175
    Location
    Konohagakure
    We Do Not Sow
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    If you look at Jiraiya using something like swamp of the underworld it seems like the chakra is channeled during the hand seal/set up and once the hand seals are complete the technique happens instantly. Given the short amount of time and large area Jiraiya preforms his swamp tech over, the chakra probably can spread very quickly.

     
         

  6. #766
    Inch's Avatar
    Status
    Inch is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    7,093
    Location
    Some ruler.
    Doge
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Still, there was roughly a four second time interval between when he first started the jutsu and when the swamp was actually formed. Of course, he was using it at a fairly long range, but even if there was a one or two second for spikes at a mid-range I feel like it would do a lot to make the rp run smoother.
     
         

  7. #767
    Igneel's Avatar
    Status
    Igneel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    10,017
    W.R.A.T.H
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    I believe Inch is right,doton chakra needs to travel to the ground that requires time.Also the same thing is applicable to custom earth jutsu as well.You don't need ground contact to do custom earth jutsu's(not applicable if the jutsu says 'needs ground contact').I heard that from mugi.
     
         

  8. #768
    Nos Venerabilem KeotsuEclipse's Avatar
    Status
    KeotsuEclipse is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    8,591
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Inch View Post
    Still, there was roughly a four second time interval between when he first started the jutsu and when the swamp was actually formed. Of course, he was using it at a fairly long range, but even if there was a one or two second for spikes at a mid-range I feel like it would do a lot to make the rp run smoother.
    The problem you have to take into account is the relative speed. Look at the rocks floating around them when Jiraya's using the jutsu. Since, of course, the anime is slowed down so that WE can see it, by watching the movements of the rocks you see that there was actually little to no time passed at all between the completion of the handseals and the activation of the jutsu.
     
         

  9. #769
    Inch's Avatar
    Status
    Inch is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    7,093
    Location
    Some ruler.
    Doge
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    I think that's just an animation flaw. In some regards, I find the anime to be very unreliable. Look at the fluttering of Jiraiya's hair. That looks like a full speed clip to me. And then it shows Oro stumbling with rocks of a similar speed floating on by, but his stumble looks pretty real time.
     
         

  10. #770
    Alternative's Avatar
    Status
    Alternative is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    5,546
    Location
    Australia
    "Give it back," you
    lament. "I've had
    enough," you wail. You
    think I care? That is fate!
    This terrible, brittle, puny
    story is the real thing!
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Mig J.J. Quiksilver~ View Post
    there is jutsu for using chakra strings, so it does mean it´s 1 of 3 jutsus for turn
    Thanks, but I'm still slightly confused on the issue. I thought it would only be if you're connecting puppet strings to a new puppet or to a person (like Chiyo did to Sakura). Sasori bios who start either in Hiruko or Sasori wouldn't have to mention they're using chakra strings, so I'd really love some clarification on this whole deal...
     
         

  11. #771
    Alphaqindyas's Avatar
    Status
    Alphaqindyas is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,721
    Location
    FL
    Sage of the Borderlands
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    Thanks, but I'm still slightly confused on the issue. I thought it would only be if you're connecting puppet strings to a new puppet or to a person (like Chiyo did to Sakura). Sasori bios who start either in Hiruko or Sasori wouldn't have to mention they're using chakra strings, so I'd really love some clarification on this whole deal...
    Me too. The rules are very unclarified.
    Also, for Sasori's Sandaime kazekage. In the description, it says that the puppet can use sand AND iron sand. So does that mean I can use gaaras can techs along with iron sand techs?
     
         

  12. #772
    Alternative's Avatar
    Status
    Alternative is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    5,546
    Location
    Australia
    "Give it back," you
    lament. "I've had
    enough," you wail. You
    think I care? That is fate!
    This terrible, brittle, puny
    story is the real thing!
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Alphaqindyas View Post
    Me too. The rules are very unclarified.
    Also, for Sasori's Sandaime kazekage. In the description, it says that the puppet can use sand AND iron sand. So does that mean I can use gaaras can techs along with iron sand techs?
    No it wouldn't.
    The Sandaime Kazekage originally had Magnetism as his KG, but then learnt to infuse sand with it, eventually making it into Iron Sand. Gaara can use it because of being the host to Shukaku, whereas the Kazekage used Magnetism.
     
         

  13. #773
    Lord of Kaos's Avatar
    Status
    Lord of Kaos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    10,055
    Location
    Not sure yet
    ...
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    This one is about the power of jutsu. For example there is a S-rank wind jutsu that shoots 5 bullets all at different places, would each of the bullets be S-rank or would each of the bullets be weaker then S-rank(A,B whatever) and the jutsu would be considered S-rank because its shoots 5 bullets? So basically is each blast of a jutsu that makes multiple blast, as strong as the rank of the jutsu or are they that strong in total?
    hope you understood, thanks
     
         

  14. #774
    House's Avatar
    Status
    House is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    16,717
    Location
    Florida
    The wise icecream.
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Rain Of Hell View Post
    This one is about the power of jutsu. For example there is a S-rank wind jutsu that shoots 5 bullets all at different places, would each of the bullets be S-rank or would each of the bullets be weaker then S-rank(A,B whatever) and the jutsu would be considered S-rank because its shoots 5 bullets? So basically is each blast of a jutsu that makes multiple blast, as strong as the rank of the jutsu or are they that strong in total?
    hope you understood, thanks
    Nope. Each of the bullets all together represent the S-rank. As each individually would be 16+16+16+16+16=80. 80 is the damage of the jutsu, but each of the fireball bullets have 16 damage. Let me give you another example. There is the S-ranked wind jutsu which shoots out 2 wind blades. If you direct one of the blades to the right and one to the left, each blade becomes C-ranked, meaning 80/2=40 it'll have 40 damage of each.
     
         

  15. #775
    Alphaqindyas's Avatar
    Status
    Alphaqindyas is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,721
    Location
    FL
    Sage of the Borderlands
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Alternative View Post
    No it wouldn't.
    The Sandaime Kazekage originally had Magnetism as his KG, but then learnt to infuse sand with it, eventually making it into Iron Sand. Gaara can use it because of being the host to Shukaku, whereas the Kazekage used Magnetism.
    Sandaime Kazekage
    Rank: S
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: N/A
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: Sandaime Kazekage is Sasori’s favorite human puppet, as well as the most powerful, besides Sasori himself. The Kazekage had been kidnapped by Sasori over ten years ago, killed, and then turned into a puppet. The puppet, however, maintained the ability to manipulate sand and iron sand, just as the Kazekage did, due to it being a human puppet. This puppet, also, has many other abilities, such as the Thousand Hands Manipulation. The puppet also is able to release iron sand from its mouth, allowing it to use iron sand jutsu with that as a source. There is also a magnetic apparatus in its left chest compartment.
    Note: Only usable by a Sasori character.

    Read the bolded. Its says it can manipulate sand AND iron sand. Can I use sand jutsu along with iron sand?
     
         

  16. #776
    Migualon J.J.'s Avatar
    Status
    Migualon J.J. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    25,023
    Location
    Prague, Czech Republic, Czech Republic
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    no you can't use Sand Jutsus, it must be mistake, you should notify some RP Mod about it
     
         

  17. #777
    Scorps's Avatar
    Status
    Scorps is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    18,633
    Location
    Jigoku
    LOVE THE SARA FOREVER!
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. House View Post
    Nope. Each of the bullets all together represent the S-rank. As each individually would be 16+16+16+16+16=80. 80 is the damage of the jutsu, but each of the fireball bullets have 16 damage. Let me give you another example. There is the S-ranked wind jutsu which shoots out 2 wind blades. If you direct one of the blades to the right and one to the left, each blade becomes C-ranked, meaning 80/2=40 it'll have 40 damage of each.
    Wrong.

    An S-Rank elemental technique that produces 2 projectiles, each projectile is A-Rank.

    2 A-Ranks = 1 S-Rank

    2 B-Ranks = 1 A-Rank

    Same in inverse

    1/2 A-Rank = 1 B-Rank
    1/2 S-Rank = 1 A-Rank

    Its the common rule. You don't add or subtract the damage points. Same as with elemental combos.
     
         

  18. #778
    House's Avatar
    Status
    House is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    16,717
    Location
    Florida
    The wise icecream.
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Scorps View Post
    Wrong.

    An S-Rank elemental technique that produces 2 projectiles, each projectile is A-Rank.

    2 A-Ranks = 1 S-Rank

    2 B-Ranks = 1 A-Rank

    Same in inverse

    1/2 A-Rank = 1 B-Rank
    1/2 S-Rank = 1 A-Rank

    Its the common rule. You don't add or subtract the damage points. Same as with elemental combos.
    Doesn't make sense.

    3 projectiles from an S-ranked jutsu are B-ranked each, and 4 projectiles are C-rank each? 5 projectiles, D-rank each? It would only make sense if two projectiles of the S-ranked technique has 40 damage points each. 80/2=40. I had gone over with Gobi and Xylon with this, when I had a battle with someone, and we had agreed upon this. Two projectiles from an S-ranked technique, as of each is an A-ranked projectile is wrong.
     
         

  19. #779
    Scorps's Avatar
    Status
    Scorps is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    18,633
    Location
    Jigoku
    LOVE THE SARA FOREVER!
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. House View Post
    Doesn't make sense.

    3 projectiles from an S-ranked jutsu are B-ranked each, and 4 projectiles are C-rank each? 5 projectiles, D-rank each? It would only make sense if two projectiles of the S-ranked technique has 40 damage points each. 80/2=40.
    I didn't make the rules but its commonly accepted as such by the RP mods and if you look at many of the official battles judged you'll see that common assumption.

    Let’s begin by establishing some ground rules;

    -An A-rank combined with another A-rank does not give you a forbidden rank; it gives you the equivalent of an S-rank jutsu. Two B-rank will give you an A-rank, so on and so forth.

    -Non linear combinations such as: B-rank combined with A-rank, will result in an S-rank jutsu. Since it would be debatable whether or not it’s considered an S-rank or an A-rank, we assume it’s the stronger of the two. This way, when defending, you’ll always be safe and no debate will arise. Again, when making a combination of two jutsu which differ by one rank, the resulting jutsu is one rank above the stronger of the two.

    -The only exception applies to S-ranked jutsus. When combining an S-rank with another S-rank or an S-rank with an A-rank jutsu, it doesn’t become a Forbidden rank technique. By definition, a Forbidden technique requires that the user suffers severe damage when performing the technique. Hence, those two combinations will only result in a very strong S-rank jutsu.
    Source ±±HERE±±
     
         

  20. #780
    House's Avatar
    Status
    House is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    16,717
    Location
    Florida
    The wise icecream.
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Scorps View Post
    I didn't make the rules but its commonly accepted as such by the RP mods and if you look at many of the official battles judged you'll see that common assumption.



    Source ±±HERE±±
    God damn it. That's NB Rules for you.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •