"Give it back," you
    lament. "I've had
    enough," you wail. You
    think I care? That is fate!
    This terrible, brittle, puny
    story is the real thing!

Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

Quote Originally Posted by Awesome Face View Post
    where can i find restrictions for a custom puppet biography ?
    Actually, the topic is quite vague about this. As far as I know there aren't any restrictions for puppet users, but you have to follow the same rules Sasori follows for battling, such as no using Shadow Clones, only three puppets at a time, and so on. Also I'd recommend you make a puppet for yourself with some small things that can't be used in standard puppets, like a whip or claws. Since you're allowed to use Crow, Black Ant and Salamander technically but you can't use any of the jutsu for them.

Status
    May 2008
    LOVE THE SARA FOREVER!

Quote Originally Posted by LolaxXx View Post
    Can a person use a genjutsu to escape out of another persons genjutsu if both jutsu are the same rank? Like for example..

If I were to use.

(Genjutsu: Jubaku Satsu) - Illusion Technique: Tree Binding Death
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:40
    Description: Binds the user to a tree were the user then stabs them with a kunai.

And then capture them in it, regardless of whether or not they know its a genjutsu, they're still caught right? So then...what if they say they use...

Genjutsu: Kahen Dizorubu) - Illusion Technique: Flower Petal Dissolve
    Type: Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:10
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: This illusion makes the user think there being dissolved into sakura petals and renders them fast asleep bound in this illusion.

does that mean they escaped my genjutsu after they've already fallen for mine?
    There are only 3 ways to get out of a genjutsu:

-Pain
    -Chakra surge/disturbance (Through Kai or Nagashi for example)
    -Foreign chakra

You can perform techniques while you are in a Genjutsu (like sakura mentioned that naruto used a rasengan in mid air while in his head he used it on itachi while inside the genjutsu) however, doing so don't guarantee you escape the illusion. And certainly that gen can't be used for that.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Next time

umm this is a weird question but how do some users have an orange username? not the bold ones the other ones

Status
    Like brothers we share. I want
    it all, take it back if you
    dare.

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha seeker View Post
    umm this is a weird question but how do some users have an orange username? not the bold ones the other ones
    The orange guys are the Sensei folks. Generally, they're the ones with da powa to kick your ass and buff your shit.
    Translation: They're Sensei's (trainers). The orange-named people teaches you techniques and skills generally. They're the 'elite'.
    Some Moderators (blue named people) are also Sensei's, but they're generally very busy and unable to really train you.
    Most Sensei's have Sempai's, but you'll, usually, be sent to those by the Sensei in charge.

Status
    In my castle, on the edge of Hell...I mean Kumogakure
    Underworld King | Tartarus
    Leader

Ok if I make a bio and It gets approved am I allowed to change anything like If I learn new jutsus etc?

Status
    Oct 2011
    TrollKing

Quote Originally Posted by XxFallenUchihaxX View Post
    Ok if I make a bio and It gets approved am I allowed to change anything like If I learn new jutsus etc?
    no. editing bios are after approval are not allowed.

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2011
    This user has no status.

Okay, sooo
    Are sound based genjutsu allowed?
    Like can we make custom ones?

Status
    Jun 2011
    The one in front of the gun
    lives forever.

Yeah i believe sound based genjutsu can be made as customs
    Though they are not hugely different to normal genjutsu as some people seem to belive
    Dont believe the hype gen is gen

Status
    Feb 2011
    "Give it back," you
    lament. "I've had
    enough," you wail. You
    story is the real thing!

I want to know if you can use a Genjutsu while your target is already caught in a Genjutsu. I only bring this up because of something saying C put Sasuke in a genjutsu even while using the Lightning Flash Illusion Pillar, so I'm a little confused.

Status
    Jun 2011
    The one in front of the gun
    lives forever.

The flash of illusion pillar is a medium for genjutsu
    So for instance if you trapped me in A rank or below Gen after identifying it i could use the flash of light to release myself from the genjutsu as the flash is an unfocused chakra burst
    Then using the blinding light as a medium trap you in a genjutsu when your eyesight returned

Status
    Apr 2009
    We Do Not Sow

Quote Originally Posted by Alternative View Post
    I want to know if you can use a Genjutsu while your target is already caught in a Genjutsu. I only bring this up because of something saying C put Sasuke in a genjutsu even while using the Lightning Flash Illusion Pillar, so I'm a little confused.

I suppose there's nothing preventing you from putting them under another genjutsu, but they wouldn't stack. Genjutsu works by manipulating the chakra flow to the brain and messing with their senses. Each genjutsu is going to manipulate the chakra flow in a unique way, so if you were to try and place a second genjutsu on the target while they're already under another one you would be disrupting and altering the already altered chakra flow from the first genjutsu. This would cancel out the first genjutsu. Essentially you would just be replacing one genjutsu for another.

Okay, sooo
    Are sound based genjutsu allowed?
    Like can we make custom ones?
    Its allowed but you need to be careful when submitting it. Since sound release is its own special category, make sure what you're submitting wouldn't fall in that category. As long as you're not manipulating sound waves with chakra during the technique it should be fine.

Status
    May 2008
    LOVE THE SARA FOREVER!

Quote Originally Posted by Typhon View Post
    I suppose there's nothing preventing you from putting them under another genjutsu, but they wouldn't stack. Genjutsu works by manipulating the chakra flow to the brain and messing with their senses. Each genjutsu is going to manipulate the chakra flow in a unique way, so if you were to try and place a second genjutsu on the target while they're already under another one you would be disrupting and altering the already altered chakra flow from the first genjutsu. This would cancel out the first genjutsu. Essentially you would just be replacing one genjutsu for another.

Its allowed but you need to be careful when submitting it. Since sound release is its own special category, make sure what you're submitting wouldn't fall in that category. As long as you're not manipulating sound waves with chakra during the technique it should be fine.
    I agree. As i taught you Alternative, a Genjutsu is done by disturbing (or making a fluctuation) on your enemy's chakra flow. This fluctuation has a certain strength (rank). IF you have your opponent in a B-Rank gen and try to set a C-Rank gen on top of that one, it won't work as it will not overcome the previous gen and thus won't disturb the chakra flow to do the desired effect of the second gen. If your opponent is under a B-Rank and you try to produce in him an A-rank gen, then the disturbance of this second gen overwrites the one of the original gen, and leaves him under only the second one.

As for Genjutsu being used while you are under a genjutsu, yes...it may be done...but it won't help you out as you will still be under the same genjutsu.

Status
    Feb 2011
    This user has no status.

im going to start RPing and i want to create a bio. if i am going to create a cannon bio can i not exceed my rank e.g. i want a genma bio and i cant find any restrictions on him so i can i use him or can i still not use him till i become a jounin.

Status
    May 2008
    LOVE THE SARA FOREVER!

Quote Originally Posted by zer0 tails View Post
    im going to start RPing and i want to create a bio. if i am going to create a cannon bio can i not exceed my rank e.g. i want a genma bio and i cant find any restrictions on him so i can i use him or can i still not use him till i become a jounin.
    If the bio you want isn't in this list ±± Click Me ±± you can make it without a problem, as long as you have 50 posts which you have ^^

Status
    Feb 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorps View Post
    If the bio you want isn't in this list ±± Click Me ±± you can make it without a problem, as long as you have 50 posts which you have ^^
    i just wanted to check i didnt want to waste mine or anyone elses time by posting something i cant use in the biography threads. :D
    i really appreciate the quick ( in reply time and straight to the point) reply if i knew how to rep i would rep you. :worshippy:

Status
    May 2008
    LOVE THE SARA FOREVER!

Quote Originally Posted by zer0 tails View Post
    i just wanted to check i didnt want to waste mine or anyone elses time by posting something i cant use in the biography threads. :D
    i really appreciate the quick ( in reply time and straight to the point) reply if i knew how to rep i would rep you. :worshippy:
    Np man, We are here to help ^^

Status
    Dec 2011
    -1 > 2

so here are a couple how much time does cj's take to be approved
    Is there restrictions on how many Cj's can be used in a battle.
    Which is the best way to counter a higher ranked gen-jutsu .
    Can anyone train me havn't got any training 
    Ps:on last one don't flame

Status
    Jun 2010
    This user has no status.

okay how do you really get out of a genjustu foreal

Status
    May 2008
    LOVE THE SARA FOREVER!

Quote Originally Posted by pop123 View Post
    okay how do you really get out of a genjustu foreal
    Quote Originally Posted by mangekyo byakugan View Post
    so here are a couple how much time does cj's take to be approved
    Is there restrictions on how many Cj's can be used in a battle.
    Which is the best way to counter a higher ranked gen-jutsu .
    Can anyone train me havn't got any training 
    Ps:on last one don't flame
    Reguarding the genjutsu question:

How to dispel a Genjutsu and why?

Simple answer lies in what is a Genjutsu. Genjutsu is a disruption of your normal chakra flow that makes you experience an illusion as it scrambles your chakra. We have gone through that so you might ask how does this help?

Ok, if a Genjutsu is a disruption in your own chakra flow, to dispel it you need to create a stronger disruption that will clear that one and leave your chakra on its normal state. So basically, there is only one way to dispel genjutsu: disrupting your chakra flow.

Now, this can be done in 3 basic ways:

1- Altering the balance between physical and spiritual energies in your chakra by disturbing your physical energy. This is done by producing pain. Pain comes from the body and thus it makes your physical energy fluctuate. Because of this fluctuation your chakra flow experiences a spike. This spike is a disturbance that will dispel other disturbances present in your chakra.

2- Altering the balance between physical and spiritual energies in your chakra by disturbing your spiritual energy. This is done by your sheer will power. Its done by forcefully creating a surge of chakra in your body by spiking your spiritual energy. It can be done in 2 ways: through a technique named Kai and through other techniques, like Nagashi, that will produce a high enough surge of chakra through your body.

3- Altering your chakra flow through the introduction of foreign chakra. This can be done by an ally or by entering for example, sage mode or being a jinchuriki. The truth is that as foreign chakra enters your system or another energy (natural energy), your chakra flow becomes altered and thus releases from the genjutsu.

All of these produce a reset-like effect on your chakra flow, making it return to normal.

Remember however, that you must always explain why you detected and found out it was a genjutsu in the first place. Some may be hard to detect and not doing so in a logic and reasonable manner deems your release invalid.
    Now, Cjs don't have a time to be approved. It depends on the mods work. You can have 35 cjs of your own and its up to you and your opponent to set the rules regarding CJ use in the battle you are having.

Status
    Feb 2011
    "Give it back," you
    lament. "I've had
    enough," you wail. You
    story is the real thing!

Would Sasori's Parents count as one or two puppets? Because the parents are one jutsu together, but specifies that they can be summoned seperately has me wondering this.