Page 42 of 662 « First ... 323839404142434445465292142542 ... Last»
Results 821 to 840 of 13233
  1. #821
    Grandiose noble of NB Organis Machinas's Avatar
    Status
    Organis Machinas is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,488
    Location
    in ur mind...
    thought process jumbled..
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    just out of curiosity, are we permitted to use a clans that only appear in-game for a character building process?
     
         

  2. #822
    Scaze's Avatar
    Status
    Scaze is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    14,552
    Location
    In ur mum fam
    I'm not inactive. Just
    preoccupied.
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Can you use this while in mid air?

    (Doton: Kujo Joushou Iwa Chuuseki) - Earth Release: Destructive Rising Rock Pillars
    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: This jutsu causes gigantic pillars of rock to forcefully emerge from the ground. This is a even greater scaled Earth Release: Rising Spikes and is large enough to impale a summoning technique.
     
         

  3. #823
    Kryptiic's Avatar
    Status
    Kryptiic is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    9,528
    Location
    Same as Nafan.
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by -Scaze- View Post
    Can you use this while in mid air?

    (Doton: Kujo Joushou Iwa Chuuseki) - Earth Release: Destructive Rising Rock Pillars
    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: This jutsu causes gigantic pillars of rock to forcefully emerge from the ground. This is a even greater scaled Earth Release: Rising Spikes and is large enough to impale a summoning technique.
    I may not be a sensei or the most experienced person but I'm pretty confident I can answer this.
    From my current understanding I would say no. To perform an earth technique you have to be in contact with the ground bellow you. You are however able to perform earth jutsu while on a rampart or pillar, since you are still on some form of earth. However there are some exceptions like mud bullet as it is "created" from within the body and shot towards your opponent or what ever your targeting.

    If I am wrong please correct me, but hopefully I was helpful ^^
     
         

  4. #824
    Banned
    Status
    LolaxXx is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4,425
    Location
    Seaside, CA
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Just how far away can a sharingan see chakra? and thru what objects?
     
         

  5. #825
    Kryptiic's Avatar
    Status
    Kryptiic is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    9,528
    Location
    Same as Nafan.
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by LolaxXx View Post
    Just how far away can a sharingan see chakra? and thru what objects?
    Hey a.
    As for your second question the answer is in This thread, it's at the bottom under the spoiler tags. And as for the range, I believe it can see a chakra source/other attributes a sharingan can notice to long range, but like I said im not sure. Someone else should answer that first one for you, someone with experience in using the sharingan.
     
         

  6. #826
    Scorps's Avatar
    Status
    Scorps is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    18,633
    Location
    Jigoku
    LOVE THE SARA FOREVER!
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Alternative View Post
    Would Sasori's Parents count as one or two puppets? Because the parents are one jutsu together, but specifies that they can be summoned seperately has me wondering this.
    It counts as one. Now, if you summon both at the same time, its one jutsu. If you summon one, thats a jutsu use so if you want to summon the other in the same battle you need to post the jutsu also. Basically, the jutsu allows to summon both or only one. But every time you summon them (alone or together) its a jutsu use.

    Quote Originally Posted by Organis Machinas View Post
    just out of curiosity, are we permitted to use a clans that only appear in-game for a character building process?
    Depends. If the clan has nothing special about it and no KG then yes. If it has, you need to search to see the restrictions of such thing.

    Quote Originally Posted by -Scaze- View Post
    Can you use this while in mid air?

    (Doton: Kujo Joushou Iwa Chuuseki) - Earth Release: Destructive Rising Rock Pillars
    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: This jutsu causes gigantic pillars of rock to forcefully emerge from the ground. This is a even greater scaled Earth Release: Rising Spikes and is large enough to impale a summoning technique.
    Quote Originally Posted by KRYPTiiC Blast View Post
    I may not be a sensei or the most experienced person but I'm pretty confident I can answer this.
    From my current understanding I would say no. To perform an earth technique you have to be in contact with the ground bellow you. You are however able to perform earth jutsu while on a rampart or pillar, since you are still on some form of earth. However there are some exceptions like mud bullet as it is "created" from within the body and shot towards your opponent or what ever your targeting.

    If I am wrong please correct me, but hopefully I was helpful ^^
    It was decided in the Sensei HQ that you can only use earth jutsus in mid air that were seen being used that way in the manga/anime. Exceptions are Dropping Lid and Sticky Mud Drop (or something) and Mudshot, etc. Basically, jutsu that use portals on the air or that come from your own body.

    Quote Originally Posted by LolaxXx View Post
    Just how far away can a sharingan see chakra? and thru what objects?
    Quote Originally Posted by KRYPTiiC Blast View Post
    Hey a.
    As for your second question the answer is in This thread, it's at the bottom under the spoiler tags. And as for the range, I believe it can see a chakra source/other attributes a sharingan can notice to long range, but like I said im not sure. Someone else should answer that first one for you, someone with experience in using the sharingan.
    Without any kind of empairing object/obstacle, it can see chakra as far as a normal eye can see other things. Sharingan does give your vision greater range. However, within the ground or within another non-chakra material, it can only see it if its right beneath the surface. For example, if you are mid-range deep in the ground a sharingan user won't be able to pinpoint your location. However if you are just below the surface, then you are pinpoint able.
     
         

  7. #827
    Scaze's Avatar
    Status
    Scaze is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    14,552
    Location
    In ur mum fam
    I'm not inactive. Just
    preoccupied.
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Thanks for the info,swamp of the underworld is another one i think,it was used by Jiriya mid air if im not mistaked .
     
         

  8. #828
    Baldy..'s Avatar
    Status
    Baldy.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    6,970
    Location
    Behind you, which means that if you were to look behind you right now, I'd still be behind you.
    I hate you all :|
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by -Scaze- View Post
    Thanks for the info,swamp of the underworld is another one i think,it was used by Jiriya mid air if im not mistaked .
    Take a look at this jutsu ^^



    According to this video, I suppose one only needs to perform the hand seals, and you can perform the technique. However, Jiraiya was indeed making contact with the snake or something I think, from memory if it serves me right. I think you do not need to slam your hands on the ground, but you need to be on the ground. However, you should ask a sensei to comfirm this. Since it isn't shot from your body, or by portals in the air or something, so there is no reason why you are able to use this in mid-air.
     
         

  9. #829
    Scorps's Avatar
    Status
    Scorps is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    18,633
    Location
    Jigoku
    LOVE THE SARA FOREVER!
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan Cheong View Post
    Take a look at this jutsu ^^



    According to this video, I suppose one only needs to perform the hand seals, and you can perform the technique. However, Jiraiya was indeed making contact with the snake or something I think, from memory if it serves me right. I think you do not need to slam your hands on the ground, but you need to be on the ground. However, you should ask a sensei to comfirm this. Since it isn't shot from your body, or by portals in the air or something, so there is no reason why you are able to use this in mid-air.
    A sensei has just confirmed to you the ruling of the body of senseis. The sensei being me. In that technique Jiraya was mid flight. He'd just be tossed in the air of sorts.
     
         

  10. #830
    Zoro..'s Avatar
    Status
    Zoro.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    9,669
    Location
    On my ship
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Im wondering To be able to use a custom must you be able to use its rank within its element.
    Example:
    Could I create and use a A rank earth custom when Im on B rank earth?

    Because I see people doing that so Im curious
     
         

  11. #831
    A C I D Aízen's Avatar
    Status
    Aízen is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    12,246
    TrollKing
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by ZoroOP View Post
    Im wondering To be able to use a custom must you be able to use its rank within its element.
    Example:
    Could I create and use a A rank earth custom when Im on B rank earth?

    Because I see people doing that so Im curious
    i think you can....but you would not be able to use it in battle correct me if i'm wrong
     
         

  12. #832
    Alternative's Avatar
    Status
    Alternative is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    5,546
    Location
    Australia
    "Give it back," you
    lament. "I've had
    enough," you wail. You
    think I care? That is fate!
    This terrible, brittle, puny
    story is the real thing!
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Can regular puppets use jutsu at all? I'm curious because puppets can retain KG, making them use them, and Chiyo's Chikamatsu thing can use the wind suction.
     
         

  13. #833
    Banned
    Status
    Awesome Face is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,103
    Location
    USA
    Im Gaara, the **** you finna
    do bout it?
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Alternative View Post
    Can regular puppets use jutsu at all? I'm curious because puppets can retain KG, making them use them, and Chiyo's Chikamatsu thing can use the wind suction.

    m...are you talking about canon elemental jutsu. if so then i think you can but you have to state in the puppet description that it can use elements or it has special mechanisms that allow it to do so. correct me if i'm wrong.
     
         

  14. #834
    Senior Member hawaiianmike's Avatar
    Status
    hawaiianmike is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    3,353
    Location
    In the craters of the great Mt. Haleakala
    Marinating beef..... O_O
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    I was wondering who do I contact to make me a custom jutsu user thread for the custom's I have permission to use?
    Or do I just go and make it myself?
     
         

  15. #835
    House's Avatar
    Status
    House is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    16,717
    Location
    Florida
    The wise icecream.
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by hawaiianmike View Post
    I was wondering who do I contact to make me a custom jutsu user thread for the custom's I have permission to use?
    Or do I just go and make it myself?
    You can go straight to the custom user's thread and make the thread for yourself. You don't need permission.

    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=94

    If it doesn't allow you to make a thread, meaning "you don't have permission" it is an upgoing issue and admins/mod are up to the task of fixing it. so if this happens, ask a mod or an admin to make a thread for you.

    Dr. House
     
         

  16. #836
    Senior Member hawaiianmike's Avatar
    Status
    hawaiianmike is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    3,353
    Location
    In the craters of the great Mt. Haleakala
    Marinating beef..... O_O
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. House View Post
    You can go straight to the custom user's thread and make the thread for yourself. You don't need permission.

    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=94

    If it doesn't allow you to make a thread, meaning "you don't have permission" it is an upgoing issue and admins/mod are up to the task of fixing it. so if this happens, ask a mod or an admin to make a thread for you.

    Dr. House
    Thanks Doc! :D
     
         

  17. #837
    Alternative's Avatar
    Status
    Alternative is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    5,546
    Location
    Australia
    "Give it back," you
    lament. "I've had
    enough," you wail. You
    think I care? That is fate!
    This terrible, brittle, puny
    story is the real thing!
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    When someone uses a sensing bio in a fight, is the sensing passive meaning always in effect, or do you have to use the jutsu for it for you to start sensing?
     
         

  18. #838
    Senior Member Passion's Avatar
    Status
    Passion is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    15,707
    Avoiding responsibilities.
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Alternative View Post
    When someone uses a sensing bio in a fight, is the sensing passive meaning always in effect, or do you have to use the jutsu for it for you to start sensing?
    You have to use Chakra Sensing Technique before the sensing starts, so it's not passive.
     
         

  19. #839
    Senior Member SHARINGAN_USER UCHIHA_ITACHI's Avatar
    Status
    SHARINGAN_USER UCHIHA_ITACHI is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    18,568
    Location
    UchIhA's tEMpLE.......!!!!
    In search of Luck!!
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    (Doton: Moguragakure no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Hiding like a mole technique
    Rank: C
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a
    mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack
    on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach.


    after using this tech. can someone use Chidori Nagashi, while he is still inside the ground??

    for example:
    I use this hiding mole tech and move under ground then i only take out my hand and grab the leg of my enemy so now Can i use Nagashi to paralyze my target while my body is still inside the ground..??


    (Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Current
    Rank: A
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the
    electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through
    metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.
     
         

  20. #840
    Scaze's Avatar
    Status
    Scaze is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    14,552
    Location
    In ur mum fam
    I'm not inactive. Just
    preoccupied.
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by SHARINGAN_USER UCHIHA_ITACHI View Post
    (Doton: Moguragakure no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Hiding like a mole technique
    Rank: C
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a
    mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack
    on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach.


    after using this tech. can someone use Chidori Nagashi, while he is still inside the ground??

    for example:
    I use this hiding mole tech and move under ground then i only take out my hand and grab the leg of my enemy so now Can i use Nagashi to paralyze my target while my body is still inside the ground..??


    (Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Current
    Rank: A
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the
    electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through
    metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.
    I think its only possible to use C rank and below Earth jutsu while using Hiding like a mole,but i could be wrong.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •