Because we can! U_U

Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

Most senseis have application threads.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Was just wondering if by the rules you can't be a genin until your at 50 post. But is it possible to rp being in the academy before reaching 50 post?

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    The wise icecream.

Quote Originally Posted by sytren View Post
    Was just wondering if by the rules you can't be a genin until your at 50 post. But is it possible to rp being in the academy before reaching 50 post?
    This isn't narutoverse. We don't have a system of having an academy of having everyone enrolled into classes etc. Once you reach 50 posts, you can make a bio then you may enroll into the battle area if wished to fight, or ask around senseis for training. You can't possibly exist if you don't have a bio. The bio represents you.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Man I love my team

How do you get rid of swamp of the underworld after its already been made?

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I'm trying to come up with an idea for my character's bio and everything for when I reach 50 post. I already have an idea for him just got a few questions. Can a KG be used as it's own style? The specific style i'm thinking of is simaler to Shikamaru's jutsu's.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Because we can! U_U

I'm trying to come up with an idea for my character's bio and everything for when I reach 50 post. I already have an idea for him just got a few questions. Can a KG be used as it's own style? The specific style i'm thinking of is simaler to Shikamaru's jutsu's.
    This is a bit unclear. Do you mean making your own KG? If so, no that is only possible if you have a custom clan, for which you need to be an official sage.

If you mean using an already existing KG, you need to be able to make one, for there are certain restrictions, which can be found in the Biography Rules subsection.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    The wise icecream.

Quote Originally Posted by Better View Post
    How do you get rid of swamp of the underworld after its already been made?
    Nagashi, A-ranked petrify earth technique, B-ranked or higher raiton should do the trick, or hurricane fist.

Nara? You should read this through

http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=115551

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Alright not quite what I was thinking. But I was probably thinking of something that isn't possible or if it is then I won't be able to have it for awhile (if ever). But I guess one of things I was thinking would be like....Shadow style: Shadow Shuriken and use the shadows to form into solid objects to throw shurikens out. Basically the style would be to turn shadows into physical objects. Like I said probably can't be done lol. I'll come up with another idea.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Icecream + Pocket = Pocket
    icecream

Alright not quite what I was thinking. But I was probably thinking of something that isn't possible or if it is then I won't be able to have it for awhile (if ever). But I guess one of things I was thinking would be like....Shadow style: Shadow Shuriken and use the shadows to form into solid objects to throw shurikens out. Basically the style would be to turn shadows into physical objects. Like I said probably can't be done lol. I'll come up with another idea.
    Well, Shadows can become solid objects as seen here;
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Shadow_Sewing_Technique

However Nara users can only manipulate their own shadow. If their shadow is connected with the target's shadow, he can bind them in their place and follow up with techniques such as http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Shadow_Imitation_Technique

But if you're thinking of like.. Creating a Shuriken out from your shadow, and de-tatch it from your orignial shadow, that is impossible as far I'm concerned.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yea its what I thought but just thought it'd be neat and similar to the shadow sewing technique. But oh well. I can think of something else. I'll probably just stick to basic stuff until i get used to it all. I just hate waiting til the 50 post ;.;

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just speak your mind, and
    don't be embarased of what you
    want. #YOLO

How does the timeframe work and what are it's rules etc... In detail please... :confused:

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    icecream

Quote Originally Posted by Necron View Post
    How does the timeframe work and what are it's rules etc... In detail please... :confused:
    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=27960

You have to defend against the first jutsu instead of trying to cancel the opponent's entire move with just one jutsu.
    Basically if the one who goes first uses ''Rising Water Cutter''. Then as it have been released(Shot at you.), you may react accordingly. Example: ''As the water jutsu is shot at me, I immediatly use ...... which hits your water jutsu, and they cancel eachother out.''

So basically you must wait for your opponent to perform his first jutsu.

If he doesn't do his first jutsu and instead rushes at you ''I start by running at you.'', or throws a kunai at you ''I start by throwing a kunai at you.'' He started his move, thus you may start youse, by for example... Using a jutsu, even though he haven't used one. So offensive moves such as rushing at your opponent, throwing a kunai, or using a jutsu means that you may start your move.

SY also talked abit about this, in this old thread/post; http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...86#post2532386 It's abit outdated, but under ''Starting a battle'' you can read abit of what I talked about.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

So, to RP one must make a "biography".
    But then, how do students get trained by senseis and senpais?
    Like, is there a formal procedure students need to do, to apply for training?

Godspeed, my lonely angel Passion's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Avoiding responsibilities.

Quote Originally Posted by DimSim View Post
    So, to RP one must make a "biography".
    But then, how do students get trained by senseis and senpais?
    Like, is there a formal procedure students need to do, to apply for training?
    Check these two threads for help. Begin by contacting a sensei via VM/PM or by applying to his/her application thread.

Thread 1

Thread 2

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i dunno if this is asked and replied already ... but still i was curious t know.

it's known that if a user uses Hidden mist jutsu he can hide in it perfectly that a doujutsu user cannot detect him due to his chakra spread in the mist... but what if the doujutsu user uses the hidden mist tech ... can he detect a opponent ?... the mist tech would be created by the doujutsu user's chakra as it differ from the oponent's chakra.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    icecream

Quote Originally Posted by ~Anubis~ View Post
    i dunno if this is asked and replied already ... but still i was curious t know.

it's known that if a user uses Hidden mist jutsu he can hide in it perfectly that a doujutsu user cannot detect him due to his chakra spread in the mist... but what if the doujutsu user uses the hidden mist tech ... can he detect a opponent ?... the mist tech would be created by the doujutsu user's chakra as it differ from the oponent's chakra.
    An Uchiha user would have to deactivate his sharingans, as he can't look through chakra, no matter if it's his own or anybody elses. The chakra looks the same to him, the sharingan doesn't show a specific colour towards anykind of chakra nature either.

For the other two Dojutsus, I'm unsure. However, if I recall it, it wouldn't affect the Hyuugas too much(Though, don't hang me up on this one. <.<)

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just speak your mind, and
    don't be embarased of what you
    want. #YOLO

Quote Originally Posted by Gobi Gobletsson View Post
    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=27960

Basically if the one who goes first uses ''Rising Water Cutter''. Then as it have been released(Shot at you.), you may react accordingly. Example: ''As the water jutsu is shot at me, I immediatly use ...... which hits your water jutsu, and they cancel eachother out.''

So basically you must wait for your opponent to perform his first jutsu.

If he doesn't do his first jutsu and instead rushes at you ''I start by running at you.'', or throws a kunai at you ''I start by throwing a kunai at you.'' He started his move, thus you may start youse, by for example... Using a jutsu, even though he haven't used one. So offensive moves such as rushing at your opponent, throwing a kunai, or using a jutsu means that you may start your move.

SY also talked abit about this, in this old thread/post; http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...86#post2532386 It's abit outdated, but under ''Starting a battle'' you can read abit of what I talked about.
    Thank you!

Another question: If a swift release clashes with a Raikage, with his armor on, Is the Raikage supposed to be faster than him? Cause, according to the speed chart, he is, but I was wondering if that was right? I mean, all swift release grants the user is speed, is it right to make the Raikage Armor (wich also grants the user with additional advantages other than speed) to be faster than Swift release? I was just wondering...

Last edited by Necron; 04-23-2012 at 04:56 PM.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    icecream

Quote Originally Posted by Necron View Post
    Thank you!

Another question: If a swift release clashes with a Raikage, with his armor on, Is the Raikage supposed to be faster than him? Cause, according to the speed chart, he is, but I was wondering if that was right? I mean, all swift release grants the user is speed, is it right to make the Raikage Armor (wich also grants the user with additional advantages other than speed) to be faster than Swift release? I was just wondering...
    Stick to what the speed template says. Raikage armour = Faster than swift release.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

An Uchiha user would have to deactivate his sharingans, as he can't look through chakra, no matter if it's his own or anybody elses. The chakra looks the same to him, the sharingan doesn't show a specific colour towards anykind of chakra nature either.

For the other two Dojutsus, I'm unsure. However, if I recall it, it wouldn't affect the Hyuugas too much(Though, don't hang me up on this one. <.<)
    Neither Hidden Mist / Flash Pillar can affect Hyuugas, as they can see through the actual matter of the technique, and is pretty much useless against them.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Can shadow clone explosions clones use elemental jutsu's and if so up to what rank. As well as regelar ninjutsu's? It just says basic stuff but what rank is that up to?

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Give it back," you
    lament. "I've had
    enough," you wail. You
    think I care? That is fate!
    This terrible, brittle, puny
    story is the real thing!

Can shadow clone explosions clones use elemental jutsu's and if so up to what rank. As well as regelar ninjutsu's? It just says basic stuff but what rank is that up to?
    I believe clones can use anything the user can use. It says so otherwise on the jutsu itself, such as water clones can only use C-Rank water techniques and so on.

------------------------

Actually I'm a bit curious even though I've already asked this before but just being more precise now: What puppets could I steal from a Sasori bio?

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    icecream

Quote Originally Posted by Alternative View Post
    I believe clones can use anything the user can use. It says so otherwise on the jutsu itself, such as water clones can only use C-Rank water techniques and so on.

------------------------

Actually I'm a bit curious even though I've already asked this before but just being more precise now: What puppets could I steal from a Sasori bio?
    If I recall correct, Zen(Or was me, lol.) told you none, as they are cannon. Thus aswell as that you can't steal the 2nd Hokage's Lightning Sword.

I've always been told it couldn't use any, besides it's own effect to blow up.

Banned
    Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

who do i have to message to get bug techs auto?

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Anubis~ View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Tobeh! View Post
    Neither Hidden Mist / Flash Pillar can affect Hyuugas, as they can see through the actual matter of the technique, and is pretty much useless against them.
    You still see your opponent if you are from kirigakure.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Can I still make Nagato bio if I possess Hozuki clan bio?
    Ty in advance.