lives forever.

Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

Quote Originally Posted by sage naruto 123 View Post
    (Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

How can I avoid this with only lightning moves ?
    (Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Current
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Range: Short - Mid
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

I believe that should nullify the earth chakra in the forming swamp and stop it becoming very deep it should also harden the earth again i believe

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just an average guy.

Quote Originally Posted by ReXii View Post
    (Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Current
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Range: Short - Mid
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

I believe that should nullify the earth chakra in the forming swamp and stop it becoming very deep it should also harden the earth again i believe
    I was thinking that but still thanks for the info

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Icecream + Pocket = Pocket
    icecream

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short/Long
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

How can I avoid this with only lightning moves ?
    As said by the other two, Nagashi is a valid move. However, using it, it will cancel out the chakra in it, removing it's sticky properties... Doing so will allow you to simply channel chakra into your feet and water walk on it.

@Bolt&Rex, this thread is not for spam, but to answer questions which are RP-related. So take your unnecesary posts somewhere else.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just an average guy.

ow can i counter this move?

(Tajū Mugen Hōyō ) - Multiple Infinite Embraces

Type: Offensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 30 (+20 to user per turn)
    Damage points: (-20 chakra per turn target in barrier)
    Description: This technique is a stronger version of Infinite Embraces where they cause the target to be trapped in a barrier that drains their chakra but also pushes down on them giving a stronger resistance to the target from breaking free.

Can i perform chidori whilst im in the barrier ?

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    The one in front of the gun
    lives forever.

ow can i counter this move?

(Tajū Mugen Hōyō ) - Multiple Infinite Embraces

Type: Offensive
    Chakra cost: 30 (+20 to user per turn)
    Damage points: (-20 chakra per turn target in barrier)
    Description: This technique is a stronger version of Infinite Embraces where they cause the target to be trapped in a barrier that drains their chakra but also pushes down on them giving a stronger resistance to the target from breaking free.

Can i perform chidori whilst im in the barrier ?
    Release a large amount of chakra from your body or a very powerful technique to break the move, On a completely seperate note im not entirely sure a single person can use that technique as it was used in collaboration with four people in the anime.

Might be worth getting that checked out before you reply, Also if you have any sort of CM bio or anything you could probably escape by activating that.

Weird technique that one actually i kind of struggled to answer.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    We Do Not Sow

Quote Originally Posted by Gobi Gobletsson View Post
    As said by the other two, Nagashi is a valid move. However, using it, it will cancel out the chakra in it, removing it's sticky properties... Doing so will allow you to simply channel chakra into your feet and water walk on it.

@Bolt&Rex, this thread is not for spam, but to answer questions which are RP-related. So take your unnecesary posts somewhere else.

Is that the official stance on lightning vs. mud these days? Last time I saw an official ruling on it was in the first village system war where Rei ruled that all nagashi would do to mud is electrify it, which makes sense.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    icecream

Quote Originally Posted by Typhon View Post
    Is that the official stance on lightning vs. mud these days? Last time I saw an official ruling on it was in the first village system war where Rei ruled that all nagashi would do to mud is electrify it, which makes sense.
    It was discussed in the Sensei HQ. SY and Cali had been discussing the subject back and forth, and that is the result. So yes, it's quite official.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I've tried using search for this but couldn't find it so if someone could possible post the link for it. I'm trying to find info on the cursed mark and how it works here. How it's gotten and blah blah.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Watch him lose them
    all"

Quote Originally Posted by sytren View Post
    I've tried using search for this but couldn't find it so if someone could possible post the link for it. I'm trying to find info on the cursed mark and how it works here. How it's gotten and blah blah.
    Click me !

That's it ^^

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by pradattauchiha View Post
    Click me !

That's it ^^
    Is there another one that goes into more detail? I mean is it like training on how I get it from them? And how does it go from lvl 1 to lvl 2 do i need more help from the one who gives the mark?

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    icecream

Is there another one that goes into more detail? I mean is it like training on how I get it from them? And how does it go from lvl 1 to lvl 2 do i need more help from the one who gives the mark?
    All there is to need, is right there. Once you gain a CM, which you only can get by Nexus, or those Nexus have allowed to give. You can use the jutsu and go lvl1. When getting a CM from Nexus it's usually only lvl1, unless he says it's a lvl2. If you got a lvl1. You will have to ask Nexus permission if you can upgrade it to a lvl2.

If you biography have a CM, and you drop that biography, the CM is lost, as it's attatched to the biography.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Graphic Designer

Is Tsunade capable of destroying Kaguya bones with her raw strength?
    If not what about her chakra enhanced strength? O_o

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Titania View Post
    Until wee see Tsunade punch through steel, I'd have to say no. On the other hand though, it would like hitting a baseball with a bat.. Doesn't really hurt the ball, but that poor Kaguya will be getting some nice air time.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Igneel's closet, awaiting le right moment. :coffee
    Post Thanks / Like
    - Future Sage of The Sky -
    I really want more Wind and
    Lightning Jutsu.

Are we alowed too submit like a Custom Clan or Custom KG???

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    The one in front of the gun
    lives forever.

Tsunade's chakra infused punch almost cracked madara's susanoo and was stated to be a stronger hit then the raikages.
    On that information alone i believe she could fracture certain Kaguya's bones as clearly susanoo is stronger then steel.
    With sasukes partial susanoo taking a giant hammer shot from chojuro and not harming the skeletal form.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by william24 View Post
    Are we alowed too submit like a Custom Clan or Custom KG???
    Yes you can create both however, for a Custom KG [Click Here], there are many rules that you can see in that thread. For a Custom Clan [Click Here], there are many other rules that you can see in that thread.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Graphic Designer

Quote Originally Posted by Tobeh! View Post
    Until wee see Tsunade punch through steel, I'd have to say no. On the other hand though, it would like hitting a baseball with a bat.. Doesn't really hurt the ball, but that poor Kaguya will be getting some nice air time.
    Quote Originally Posted by ReXii View Post
    Tsunade's chakra infused punch almost cracked madara's susanoo and was stated to be a stronger hit then the raikages.
    On that information alone i believe she could fracture certain Kaguya's bones as clearly susanoo is stronger then steel.
    With sasukes partial susanoo taking a giant hammer shot from chojuro and not harming the skeletal form.
    Thanks gys ^_^

Status
    Aug 2011
    Behind you, which means that if you were to look behind you right now, I'd still be behind you.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hate you all :|

Turtle getting advice against Double D and Kerrah for the Kumo Tourney >.>

I'd have to say that for raw strength without chakra, that is extremely hard to do. Kaguya Bones are as strong as steel, if not stronger, plus the way they can manipulate their bones may make it such that your punches would not even hurt the least bit. In fact, you'll get hurt, if for example, you punch a whole mass of razor sharp bones with your raw fist.

Her chakra infused punch, as mentioned by Rex, would most certainly be able to crack Kaguya Bones, that is if you could pull off a focused straight damn hit. Of course, it'd had to be some sort of a direct punch so that Tsunade can smash through the bones, with all the voodoo hoodoo a Kaguya can do with their bones. Eg. Larch, Clematis Flower.

I know why you asked this question, just go with Tsunade instead of the Uchiha O_o

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Baldy.. View Post
    Turtle getting advice against Double D and Kerrah for the Kumo Tourney >.>

I'd have to say that for raw strength without chakra, that is extremely hard to do. Kaguya Bones are as strong as steel, if not stronger, plus the way they can manipulate their bones may make it such that your punches would not even hurt the least bit. In fact, you'll get hurt, if for example, you punch a whole mass of razor sharp bones with your raw fist.

Her chakra infused punch, as mentioned by Rex, would most certainly be able to crack Kaguya Bones, that is if you could pull off a focused straight damn hit. Of course, it'd had to be some sort of a direct punch so that Tsunade can smash through the bones, with all the voodoo hoodoo a Kaguya can do with their bones. Eg. Larch, Clematis Flower.

I know why you asked this question, just go with Tsunade instead of the Uchiha O_o
    Even if she did have the strength to crack Kaguya bones, just remember how freely our Kaguyas can manipulate the bones.... If it were me, I'd grow razor sharps spikes out of the place you're gonna connect and utterly slice your hand to pieces. No more hand seals for you! Unless you're a Hyuuga, short-range against a Kaguya is HIGHLY inadvisable.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

When you learn something in training does all your bio's know it or do you have to get training for each Bio?

Also can this jutsu block more than just D rank earth jutsu or can it block regular projectiles and other jutsu's?

(Raiton: Raijingu Sanda) - Lightning Style: Raging Thunder
    Type: Attack
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Description: The user hits the opponent with an electric field shield that covers the users body.

(Raiton: Sandaa Saaburu) - Lightning Style: Thunder Saber
    Range:Short
    Description: Hits opponent with an electric field shield that explodes and can blow back the enemy.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    King of the North

When you learn something in training does all your bio's know it or do you have to get training for each Bio?

Also can this jutsu block more than just D rank earth jutsu or can it block regular projectiles and other jutsu's?

(Raiton: Raijingu Sanda) - Lightning Style: Raging Thunder
    Description: The user hits the opponent with an electric field shield that covers the users body.

(Raiton: Sandaa Saaburu) - Lightning Style: Thunder Saber
    Range:Short
    Description: Hits opponent with an electric field shield that explodes and can blow back the enemy.
    when you learn something in training like the techniques you've shown above for example you have learned that for good, you don't have to learn it again for any other bio

as for the jutsu thats all i'd use it for to block, maybe a sensei can help it can also block any other d rank lightning and cancel out C rank earth because of its element advantage

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Better View Post
    when you learn something in training like the techniques you've shown above for example you have learned that for good, you don't have to learn it again for any other bio

as for the jutsu thats all i'd use it for to block, maybe a sensei can help it can also block any other d rank lightning and cancel out C rank earth because of its element advantage
    Alright cool thanks.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Is there a limit to the number of weapons a ninja can carry? (Kunais, Paper bombs, etc..)

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Graphic Designer

Quote Originally Posted by Dino View Post
    Is there a limit to the number of weapons a ninja can carry? (Kunais, Paper bombs, etc..)
    No you can carry as much as you want.
    What we do have a limit for, is on how many custom weapons you can have.
    Currently the limit is at one custom weapon.
    If you don't know what a custom weapon is, it's a weapon that has special abilities such as releasing fire when you swing it.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

No you can carry as much as you want.
    What we do have a limit for, is on how many custom weapons you can have.
    Currently the limit is at one custom weapon.
    If you don't know what a custom weapon is, it's a weapon that has special abilities such as releasing fire when you swing it.
    Alright, thanks.
    Yeah, I read the custom weapon thread.