Page 46 of 492 « First ... 364243444546474849505696146 ... Last»
Results 1,126 to 1,150 of 12280
    Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

If I'm fighting with Sasori, and he's in Hiruko, how would I exit the puppet without destroying it; does the back mask open up like a car hood, or is there something else?

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I'm planning on making a Cw for my aburame that's like a gourd . It houses bugs with my chakra around them which makes them stronger it's sorta like gaaras gourd anyway my question is if the bugs are in a gourd and they're flying around in it (as in never resting on the gourd) would they weigh down the gourd since weight would be measured by the preassure against something but the bugs wouldnt be causing more preassure since they're flying around

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Passion rules reason.

Quote Originally Posted by goku2000 View Post
    I'm planning on making a Cw for my aburame that's like a gourd . It houses bugs with my chakra around them which makes them stronger it's sorta like gaaras gourd anyway my question is if the bugs are in a gourd and they're flying around in it (as in never resting on the gourd) would they weigh down the gourd since weight would be measured by the preassure against something but the bugs wouldnt be causing more preassure since they're flying around
    Gaara has sand in his gourd, yet he is able to move around as normal. Bugs, imo, would way considerably less than packed sand.

Also, weight doesn't really matter much. We are shinobi, with superhuman abilities.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The force the bugs exert downwards to keep themselves airborn is equal to the pressure as if they were to all sit on the inside of the gourd. So the weight wouldn't be changed by them all buzzing around.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Are you sure? Hummingbirds don't exert force equal to their own weight in order to stay in flight

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    TrollKing

you can just state in your bio that there is gourd filled with bugs ya know o_o

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaara View Post
    you can just state in your bio that there is gourd filled with bugs ya know o_o
    Yeah but I want an upgrade to my bugs power in someway

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

If I were to create a samurai bio would they start out with the samurai techniques? And do they have to wear the armor or is it a choice for certain battles?

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    They paint me as a Villain, I
    just autograph the artwork

Quote Originally Posted by sytren View Post
    If I were to create a samurai bio would they start out with the samurai techniques? And do they have to wear the armor or is it a choice for certain battles?
    No, you have to receive training for it. And the armor is optional.

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

If the sharingan associates colour with different peoples chakra (correct me if i'm wrong but i think i remember this from somewhere) then the reason the sharingan cannot see through a hidden mist tech is because the mist has the same chakra as the user so is effectively camouflaged. but if the sharingan user was to use the mist then the mist would be formed of his chakra and so it would be a different colour so because of this wouldn't a sharingan user be able to see an opponent in their own mist as there would be a colour in the shape of the body which does not correspond with the rest of the mist. was just a little idea i had.
    "The first of the Sharingan's powers is being able to see the flow of chakra. The Sharingan itself gives colour to chakra, allowing the wielder to differentiate them." thats from naruto wiki for the proof about the colour association

Last edited by Photon; 05-10-2012 at 12:27 PM.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    The one in front of the gun
    lives forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Photon View Post
    If the sharingan associates colour with different peoples chakra (correct me if i'm wrong but i think i remember this from somewhere) then the reason the sharingan cannot see through a hidden mist tech is because the mist has the same chakra as the user so is effectively camouflaged. but if the sharingan user was to use the mist then the mist would be formed of his chakra and so it would be a different colour so because of this wouldn't a sharingan user be able to see an opponent in their own mist as there would be a colour in the shape of the body which does not correspond with the rest of the mist. was just a little idea i had.
    "The first of the Sharingan's powers is being able to see the flow of chakra. The Sharingan itself gives colour to chakra, allowing the wielder to differentiate them." thats from naruto wiki for the proof about the colour association
    No, Sharingan can see the flow of chakra, Not differentiate between chakra natures or people, It merely see's chakra in the same colour and shape for every person and technique.
    So your own hidden mist will blind you.
    Thats how it works in our RP and how it works in the narutoverse, Evidence being when sasuke fought deidara he could see the location of the hidden bombs but could not know that they contained earth chakra as he stated he "guessed" meaning sharingan did not differentiate the nature of chakra.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ReXii View Post
    No, Sharingan can see the flow of chakra, Not differentiate between chakra natures or people, It merely see's chakra in the same colour and shape for every person and technique.
    Thats how it works in our RP and how it works in the narutoverse, Evidence being when sasuke fought deidara he could see the location of the hidden bombs but could not know that they contained earth chakra as he stated he "guessed" meaning sharingan did not differentiate the nature of chakra.
    what about when itachi said he could sense kabutos location in the manga

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    lives forever.

what about when itachi said he could sense kabutos location in the manga
    Itachi stated he could sense kabuto's location whilst he was under the edo tensei because of the chakra signals kabuto was sending to him, Thats how he controlled the edo tensei's remember.
    Hence why he tried to retag Itachi in the most recent manga.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

here itachi can see chakra through solid objects http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/579/10 and you were right about the first part he said it was nagato that could sense chakra

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i thought it assigned different colours to different people. oh well.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    lives forever.

here itachi can see chakra through solid objects http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/579/10 and you were right about the first part he said it was nagato that could sense chakra
    Yes i already stated that the sharingan can see chakra through solid objects in my previous post, The question was being able to differentiate chakra in people, Which they cant do.
    I stated the solid object thing when referencing sasuke being able to see deidara's mines that had been planted underground by seeing the chakra in them.
    Well thats that question answered anyway so i'll just go chill while i wait for another

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yes i already stated that the sharingan can see chakra through solid objects in my previous post, The question was being able to differentiate chakra in people, Which they cant do.
    I stated the solid object thing when referencing sasuke being able to see deidara's mines that had been planted underground by seeing the chakra in them.
    Well thats that question answered anyway so i'll just go chill while i wait for another
    lol yeah i ws just wondering why in our rp the sharingan couldnt see through objects its so weird

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    lives forever.

lol yeah i ws just wondering why in our rp the sharingan couldnt see through objects its so weird
    In our RP the sharingan can see through objects, Provided of course they are not chakra infused objects.
    Obviously you cant see through a wall of fire or anything like that basically if produced using chakra.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Back.

In our RP the sharingan can see through objects, Provided of course they are not chakra infused objects.
    Obviously you cant see through a wall of fire or anything like that basically if produced using chakra.
    Thought I'd add that I had the question a while ago about a 3 tome Sharingan seeing through the ground and I was told by Izuna that it can but not far. I think he's basing this on how Sasuke could see Deidara clay bombs since they were just slightly in the ground. However I don't now exactly how far it can see through ground I'd assume up to 10 feet or so.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Can Samurai characters use kunai's, shurikens, Wind mill shurikens, exploding kunai's and etc.? Or can they only use the weapons listed in the samurai link thing.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Can Samurai characters use kunai's, shurikens, Wind mill shurikens, exploding kunai's and etc.? Or can they only use the weapons listed in the samurai link thing.
    They can use normal ninja tools as well.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Gobi Gobletsson View Post
    They can use normal ninja tools as well.
    Oh sweet. Gonna start on my samuari bio now lol

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I saw that wood style can be used from anywhere I take this to mean the would can simply come from under the opponent as well. Can only hashirama do this or can Yamato as well

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

If someone is wearing leather armor would that dampen the damage or use of lightning jutsu?

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    The wise icecream.

If someone is wearing leather armor would that dampen the damage or use of lightning jutsu?
    you may submit that as a custom weapon but nope, it won't have any effect just by having a leather armor on.