Results 1,151 to 1,175 of 11722
    Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    The one in front of the gun
    lives forever.

Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

Quote Originally Posted by goku2000 View Post
    I saw that wood style can be used from anywhere I take this to mean the would can simply come from under the opponent as well. Can only hashirama do this or can Yamato as well
    Both bios can form wood from "Almost" anywhere, Look to the obvious places they cant form wood, Such as in a pit of lava and so on.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The regular clone techinque...

Bunshin no Jutsu - Clone Technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 5
    Damage Points: N/A
    Note: The Bunshin no Jutsu can be made with different elements and is a D-Rank Jutsu under its own element (Mizu/Water Tsuchi/Earth Sumi/Ink)

Description: This clone can function as a distraction or as means to confuse one's opponent. As soon the Bunshin gets attacked or comes into contact with an opponent, it will disperse.

Now does this mean if I have training D rank of an element that i can make a clone infused with that element? And if so would the clone then be able to harm the oppnent instead of just being an illusion.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    lives forever.

Quote Originally Posted by sytren View Post
    The regular clone techinque...

Bunshin no Jutsu - Clone Technique
    Chakra Cost: 5
    Note: The Bunshin no Jutsu can be made with different elements and is a D-Rank Jutsu under its own element (Mizu/Water Tsuchi/Earth Sumi/Ink)

Description: This clone can function as a distraction or as means to confuse one's opponent. As soon the Bunshin gets attacked or comes into contact with an opponent, it will disperse.

Now does this mean if I have training D rank of an element that i can make a clone infused with that element? And if so would the clone then be able to harm the oppnent instead of just being an illusion.
    No that jutsu is outdated, Now we have a version of each of these clones trained in the elements.

(Doton: Iwa Bunshin) - Earth Release: Rock Clone Technique
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user creates their clone out of stone. Unlike other types of clones the rock clones don’t disappear after being defeated but rather crumble like rubble. These clones can also be used to create a clone of other people than themselves but do not take on the abilities of the copied person.

(Mizu Bunshin) - Water Release: Water Clone
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal the user creates a clone of themselves made of water. These water clones have 1/10th of the users chakra. These clones are also limited in that they can only travel short range from the user without losing control. When a water clone take enough damage they revert back to normal water.
    Note: Can only perform up to C rank Water techniques and requires a water source.

So on so forth

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ReXii View Post
    No that jutsu is outdated, Now we have a version of each of these clones trained in the elements.

(Doton: Iwa Bunshin) - Earth Release: Rock Clone Technique
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user creates their clone out of stone. Unlike other types of clones the rock clones don’t disappear after being defeated but rather crumble like rubble. These clones can also be used to create a clone of other people than themselves but do not take on the abilities of the copied person.

(Mizu Bunshin) - Water Release: Water Clone
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal the user creates a clone of themselves made of water. These water clones have 1/10th of the users chakra. These clones are also limited in that they can only travel short range from the user without losing control. When a water clone take enough damage they revert back to normal water.
    Note: Can only perform up to C rank Water techniques and requires a water source.

So on so forth
    Ahh of course well I shall learn soon enough!

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Watch him lose them
    all"

How can you counter :

(Jinton: Genkai Hakuri no Jutsu) - Dust Release: Destruction of the Primitive world technique
    Type: Offensive
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user after performing a single hand seal to create a cube with a sphere at its center that expands in size when dropped on the target and crushes them due to the density.
    Note: Can only be used by Onoki or Muu

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    The wise icecream.

Quote Originally Posted by pradattauchiha View Post
    How can you counter :

(Jinton: Genkai Hakuri no Jutsu) - Dust Release: Destruction of the Primitive world technique
    Type: Offensive
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user after performing a single hand seal to create a cube with a sphere at its center that expands in size when dropped on the target and crushes them due to the density.
    Note: Can only be used by Onoki or Muu
    Well, it is a cube which is dropped on yourself so an S-ranked earth armor? You can even cut it in half with chidori or an a-ranked lighting blast? Think about it. A cube is dropping on you. It isn't very hard to counter it.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Watch him lose them
    all"

Thanks

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Diamond In The Rough!

How do I counter if as I emerge from the ground to pull my opponent below the ground leaving only his head above surface the opponent focuses on his lightning chakra and charge it around him thus shocking me when I touch him how do I counter this.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    The wise icecream.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt View Post
    How do I counter if as I emerge from the ground to pull my opponent below the ground leaving only his head above surface the opponent focuses on his lightning chakra and charge it around him thus shocking me when I touch him how do I counter this.
    These are one of those situations where you can't really do anything. Compare it to a chess game. If there has been enough bad moves and you can't win, this is the same case. You should of either stayed underground and conduct your moves from there, or send a clone (can be any type of element) up and have him perform it. You can't really do anything right now since you're paralyzed in the ground. This is all my opinion.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Diamond In The Rough!

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. House View Post
    These are one of those situations where you can't really do anything. Compare it to a chess game. If there has been enough bad moves and you can't win, this is the same case. You should of either stayed underground and conduct your moves from there, or send a clone (can be any type of element) up and have him perform it. You can't really do anything right now since you're paralyzed in the ground. This is all my opinion.

Damn,man so are you saying thus can't be dodged lol I kinda taught so too but I wanted to hear other moderators and experienced role players opinion. I think pervy claimed to. Have a counter lol you never know what runs through his pervy mind .lmao .does any body else have an opinion on this.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    The wise icecream.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt View Post
    Damn,man so are you saying thus can't be dodged lol I kinda taught so too but I wanted to hear other moderators and experienced role players opinion. I think pervy claimed to. Have a counter lol you never know what runs through his pervy mind .lmao .does any body else have an opinion on this.
    Once you're hit by nagashi and you're paralized, you can't do anything what would get you out of the situation and turn things around. I don't need to be experienced or a mod to tell you this.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Diamond In The Rough!

Once you're hit by nagashi and you're paralized, you can't do anything what would get you out of the situation and turn things around. I don't need to be experienced or a mod to tell you this.
    Some one with a danzou biography can use izangi to evade.But sadly I am not one of them.,Thank you for your help dr house.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Let's say I stole a bio and I wanted to make a puppet out of him do I only have that week I stole it to make him a puppet or do I have image right to do it whenever

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    The wise icecream.

Let's say I stole a bio and I wanted to make a puppet out of him do I only have that week I stole it to make him a puppet or do I have image right to do it whenever
    If you have rightfully stolen the bio and you got it and you didn't give the body to anyone else, you may submit it as a custom puppet technique to the custom thread. Don't forget to post the proof where we can see that you have stolen the bio. The week is only for that the user can't use his bio in that time period, as it was stolen. You can do it whenever.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

If you have rightfully stolen the bio and you got it and you didn't give the body to anyone else, you may submit it as a custom puppet technique to the custom thread. Don't forget to post the proof where we can see that you have stolen the bio. The week is only for that the user can't use his bio in that time period, as it was stolen. You can do it whenever.
    So if I were to say give it back I couldn't make it a puppet?

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Give it back," you
    lament. "I've had
    enough," you wail. You
    think I care? That is fate!
    This terrible, brittle, puny
    story is the real thing!

So if I were to say give it back I couldn't make it a puppet?
    That would be correct.

Also this may be wrong, but if you successfully take their bio and turn it into a puppet, I don't think they get the bio back at all, seeing as it would be a puppet and so on.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    King of the North

Quote Originally Posted by Alternative View Post
    That would be correct.

Also this may be wrong, but if you successfully take their bio and turn it into a puppet, I don't think they get the bio back at all, seeing as it would be a puppet and so on.
    I've seen that happen where someone makes it into a puppet for good

but i've also seen someone make a bio into a edo tensei then just give it back to the person he stole it from, so if he can do that.

idk but i think after a week the person gets his bio back regardless of what you do to it (idk if you can seal bios? :shrug: )

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    lives forever.

Well, it is a cube which is dropped on yourself so an S-ranked earth armor? You can even cut it in half with chidori or an a-ranked lighting blast? Think about it. A cube is dropping on you. It isn't very hard to counter it.
    Quote Originally Posted by pradattauchiha View Post
    Thanks
    Sorry to burst in on this, I may be wrong here but im around 90% sure since dust release is composed of earth wind and fire that you cant counter it using lightning, The earth based part would be weak to the lightning but the wind based part would even it out, Basically i would dodge this instead of trying to overpower.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    The wise icecream.

Quote Originally Posted by Alternative View Post
    That would be correct.

After a week, they get the bio back no matter what. But you can keep your puppet.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

If I have an idea for a custom element and clearly not even close to being able to submit for it or anything is it possible to get it patented so no one else comes up with it and i dont get the chance to try to create/get it.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Also if i use lightning surge sending lightning over the ground can my oppenent just jump into the air to avoid it and shoot fire balls at me? I thought the jutsu had to be countered in some way

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    lives forever.

Also if i use lightning surge sending lightning over the ground can my oppenent just jump into the air to avoid it and shoot fire balls at me? I thought the jutsu had to be countered in some way
    You cant dodge in the RP you must provide a suitable counter, So no he cant just jump to avoid your jutsu.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I was just looking through some of the ninjutsu and it said tht some techniques could only be used by Kigiri or Smoke users? Who is Kigiri and how do you become a smoke user. If you could give a link that'd be great.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I was just looking through some of the ninjutsu and it said tht some techniques could only be used by Kigiri or Smoke users? Who is Kigiri and how do you become a smoke user. If you could give a link that'd be great.
    Not sure about who kigiri is, but he probably has some special ability. As for the smoke users, you add smoke to your bio and then have some sempai or sensei who teaches it teach you the jutsus. Easy as that.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    The wise icecream.

Quote Originally Posted by Wesobi View Post
    Not sure about who kigiri is, but he probably has some special ability. As for the smoke users, you add smoke to your bio and then have some sempai or sensei who teaches it teach you the jutsus. Easy as that.
    And no cannon bio may have smoke or rain. And you can only have either rain or smoke on your bio. just wanted to add that.