Page 53 of 483 « First ... 34349505152535455565763103153 ... Last»
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 12070
    Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Next time

Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

Quote Originally Posted by Passion View Post
    The F - ranked would continue in weakened state.
    .... is forbidden jutsu taught by sensei? or only up to S Rank jutsu

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayleigh View Post
    What does it effects on the user whenever the user becomes paralyzed I mean what happens to them for example would they be unable to make jutsu or would they be able to make hand seals , I need to know all what happen and doesn't happen to the user when he becomes paralyzed
    he can't move even an inch from my point of view
    Quote Originally Posted by xHoudinii View Post
    For the technique Earth Release:Antlion Technique, do you need to be touching the ground to use it? Sorry I cant post the technique right now. Thanks in advance ^_^
    yes, you have to touch the ground
    Quote Originally Posted by Wind.. View Post
    Any Earth Release Technique that requires you to somehow manipulate the Earth, you need to be touching the ground. So for Antlion yes, for something like stone golem or whatever it is called where it comes out of your mouth, no.
    that isn't completely correct, with Swamp Of The Underworld you are manipulating ground as well and you can use it while in the air

and for example with dropping lid you have to be on the ground while actually making it fall from above
    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha seeker View Post
    .... is forbidden jutsu taught by sensei? or only up to S Rank jutsu
    there are no Forbidden Cannon jutsu (at least i think so, if there are than they have to be for special bios i think) so you have to make custom F-rank jutsus, and only Senseis can teach their own F-rank (S-ranks as well i think) jutsus

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Next time

Quote Originally Posted by Migualon J.J. View Post

that isn't completely correct, with Swamp Of The Underworld you are manipulating ground as well and you can use it while in the air

and for example with dropping lid you have to be on the ground while actually making it fall from above

there are no Forbidden Cannon jutsu (at least i think so, if there are than they have to be for special bios i think) so you have to make custom F-rank jutsus, and only Senseis can teach their own F-rank (S-ranks as well i think) jutsus
    so if i fight someone with f rank jutsu..... why they put F-rank Jutsu

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

so if i fight someone with f rank jutsu..... why they put F-rank Jutsu
    cause they wanna kill you, oh and btw you can counter F-rank without F-rank, just use S-rank which has elemental advantage against opponent's F-rank

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Next time

cause they wanna kill you, oh and btw you can counter F-rank without F-rank, just use S-rank which has elemental advantage against opponent's F-rank
    oh ok so is it possible to use 3 f rank jutsu in one move.... im a newbie at this

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

oh ok so is it possible to use 3 f rank jutsu in one move.... im a newbie at this
    if restrictions of those jutsus allow you to, than yes, but using 3 Forbidden Jutsus in one turn is just, well, wrong

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Next time

if restrictions of those jutsus allow you to, than yes, but using 3 Forbidden Jutsus in one turn is just, well, wrong
    oh thnx... lol i asked this question because i saw some dude kill someone in one move with F-rank

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Do I need to have one of
    these?

Quote Originally Posted by Wind.. View Post
    Any Earth Release Technique that requires you to somehow manipulate the Earth, you need to be touching the ground. So for Antlion yes, for something like stone golem or whatever it is called where it comes out of your mouth, no.

Thank you both :D

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    O_O

Can clones bite their fingers or thumbs causing physical damage to themselves and drawing blood for a summon? I usually use my original to summon things when using clones so I have personally never done this. I heard Lili say a while back that due to being clones any physical damage will force them to disperse and that's why when she wants to summon something with a clone she hands off a test tube or something with the original's blood in it.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Howard View Post
    Can clones bite their fingers or thumbs causing physical damage to themselves and drawing blood for a summon? I usually use my original to summon things when using clones so I have personally never done this. I heard Lili say a while back that due to being clones any physical damage will force them to disperse and that's why when she wants to summon something with a clone she hands off a test tube or something with the original's blood in it.
    It will disperse if you make it bite it's own thumb. It have been seen though in the anime(And if not the manga.), that they can draw blood or, well atleast bleed. Though in our RPG as of now, they cannot draw blood without dispersing.

@Uchiha Seeker; Even though you have been answered, I did like to add that you don't neccesarily have to overpower the F-rank jutsu. You can just as well avoid the actual attack by the use of another jutsu, for example launching yourself out of the way.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Just asking out of curiousity

(Raiton: Jigokuzuki: Yonhon Nukite) -Lightning Release: Hell Stab: Four Finger CrossBeam Hand
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: Whilst the 3rd Raikage is cladded in the lightning Release Armor He builds up lightning chakra in the tips of all four of his fingers and then uses that together with a piercing move. This four finger concentration is the weakest level of the 3rd raikages technique and can be concentrated more into a three fingers for a stronger attack.
    Note: Can only be used by the 3rd raikage whilst cladded in the lightning release armor. This technique is considerd similar in respect to the Raikiri and Chidori.

(Doton: Hanridoryūheki) - Earth Release: Flowing Earth Wall of 10,000 Miles
    Type: Defensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: N/A
    Damage points: The user and his clones simultaneously perform hand seals Ram - Snake and expel a stream of mud from their mouths, which solidify into multiple columns of earth. These grow from the floor and together form a hardened wall of defence, with great height, extent and length. This technique can be enhanced with the Lava Release: Rubber Wall making it equal to an S rank level defence however Lightning S rank can easily break through the wall.
    Note: Can only be used with a minimum of 3 shadow clones.

In the manga the four finger nukite can break through the earth jutsu easily and was considered equal with chidori and raikiri. However in NB rp the four finger tech is clasiffied as c rank tech which is far from the earth jutsu and chidori (rank wise).

My question is, can the four finger nukite breakthrough that earth wall jutsu in nb rp? and does it consider as powerfull as chidori? Or does we go by the ranking system?

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurogane View Post
    Just asking out of curiousity

(Raiton: Jigokuzuki: Yonhon Nukite) -Lightning Release: Hell Stab: Four Finger CrossBeam Hand
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: Whilst the 3rd Raikage is cladded in the lightning Release Armor He builds up lightning chakra in the tips of all four of his fingers and then uses that together with a piercing move. This four finger concentration is the weakest level of the 3rd raikages technique and can be concentrated more into a three fingers for a stronger attack.
    Note: Can only be used by the 3rd raikage whilst cladded in the lightning release armor. This technique is considerd similar in respect to the Raikiri and Chidori.

(Doton: Hanridoryūheki) - Earth Release: Flowing Earth Wall of 10,000 Miles
    Type: Defensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: N/A
    Damage points: The user and his clones simultaneously perform hand seals Ram - Snake and expel a stream of mud from their mouths, which solidify into multiple columns of earth. These grow from the floor and together form a hardened wall of defence, with great height, extent and length. This technique can be enhanced with the Lava Release: Rubber Wall making it equal to an S rank level defence however Lightning S rank can easily break through the wall.
    Note: Can only be used with a minimum of 3 shadow clones.

In the manga the four finger nukite can break through the earth jutsu easily and was considered equal with chidori and raikiri. However in NB rp the four finger tech is clasiffied as c rank tech which is far from the earth jutsu and chidori (rank wise).

My question is, can the four finger nukite breakthrough that earth wall jutsu in nb rp? and does it consider as powerfull as chidori? Or does we go by the ranking system?
    Go by the ranking system.

It was nerfed so it did fit into our RPG. Also if you look, there are the follows up, where Raikage uses only three to one finger, which each go up a rank the less finger that is used. The one where he uses one, equals the power of Raikiri and is S-ranked.

(Raiton: Jigokuzuki: Ippon Nukite) - Lightning Release: Hell Stab: One Finger Crossbeam Hand
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: Whilst the 3rd Raikage is cladded in the lightning Release Armor He builds up lightning chakra in the tips of one of his fingers and then uses that together with a piercing move.This Single finger concentration is the strongest variant of the 3rd Raikages technique. This technique is considerd similar in respect to the Raikiri and Chidori.
    Note: Can only be used by the 3rd raikage whilst cladded in the lightning release armor.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Gobi Gobletsson View Post
    Go by the ranking system.

It was nerfed so it did fit into our RPG. Also if you look, there are the follows up, where Raikage uses only three to one finger, which each go up a rank the less finger that is used. The one where he uses one, equals the power of Raikiri and is S-ranked.

(Raiton: Jigokuzuki: Ippon Nukite) - Lightning Release: Hell Stab: One Finger Crossbeam Hand
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: Whilst the 3rd Raikage is cladded in the lightning Release Armor He builds up lightning chakra in the tips of one of his fingers and then uses that together with a piercing move.This Single finger concentration is the strongest variant of the 3rd Raikages technique. This technique is considerd similar in respect to the Raikiri and Chidori.
    Note: Can only be used by the 3rd raikage whilst cladded in the lightning release armor.
    thank you

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

This seems like a really obvious question but at what point does a person have mastery over an element (After they finish S-Rank Training?)?

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sara is The Best

He can't move , but he is pretty able to manipulate his chakra to create technique , right ?
    and what are the known ways to escape from being paralyzed

Also would the user able to go underground even so he is paralyzed

Last edited by Kamishiro; 06-12-2012 at 05:53 PM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Is a gunbai enough to use the Giant Fan/Giant War Fan Techniques or does it have to be Giant Fan/Giant War Fan specifically to use those techniques?

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Bedlington View Post
    This seems like a really obvious question but at what point does a person have mastery over an element (After they finish S-Rank Training?)?
    after learning all S-ranks of that element in Jutsu List, in order to master element you don't have to have AACT (at least i think so )
    He can't move , but he is pretty able to manipulate his chakra to create technique , right ?
    and what are the known ways to escape from being paralyzed

Also would the user able to go underground even so he is paralyzed
    yeah about this, that depends by what technique he was paralyzed, if by nagashi, than he would be able to use jutsus i think

how to break from being paralyzed? if it was by Nagashi, than use Nagashi as well, BUT, if it was by that D-rank technique (i think D-rank) than you need just some burst of chakra, like Nagashi (i really hate that technique, but it is 1 of the best ones to break from so many things )

no he wouldn't be able to go underground while paralyzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Georg Prime View Post
    Is a gunbai enough to use the Giant Fan/Giant War Fan Techniques or does it have to be Giant Fan/Giant War Fan specifically to use those techniques?
    most techniques state that they need to have GIANT fan, i doubt gunbai would be enough man, sry

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sara is The Best

after learning all S-ranks of that element in Jutsu List, in order to master element you don't have to have AACT (at least i think so )

yeah about this, that depends by what technique he was paralyzed, if by nagashi, than he would be able to use jutsus i think

how to break from being paralyzed? if it was by Nagashi, than use Nagashi as well, BUT, if it was by that D-rank technique (i think D-rank) than you need just some burst of chakra, like Nagashi (i really hate that technique, but it is 1 of the best ones to break from so many things )

no he wouldn't be able to go underground while paralyzed

most techniques state that they need to have GIANT fan, i doubt gunbai would be enough man, sry
    How about if the one is paralyzed with the toads technique

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

How about if the one is paralyzed with the toads technique
    show me that technique than and i will answer you

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sara is The Best

show me that technique than and i will answer you
    I think it's name is frog call

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

this Song thingie?

( Magen: Gama Rinshō ) - Demonic Illusion: Toad Confrontation Chant
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage Points: 80
    Description: A Genjutsu utilized by Fukasaku and Shima. The Genjutsu affects the opponent by attacking their sense of hearing. By combining their voices into a melody only the two can sing, they can bind the body and mind of the one who hears it. The victims will feel themselves trapped within a binding cube held in place by four large toads, paralyzing the targets. While under the Genjutsu, they will be vulnerable to outside attack. The illusionary toads then stab the opponent with their stone swords, stressing the opponent's mind and causing him to take damage.
    The Genjutsu's weakness stems from the length of time it takes for the toad's to come into harmony ( this takes one full turn ), and that as a hearing-based Genjutsu, it gives away their location immediately.
    Note: This technique can only be used two times per battle.

that's genjutsu, so you have to, well, cause yourself a LOT of pain or use F-rank burst of chakra

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sara is The Best

this Song thingie?

( Magen: Gama Rinshō ) - Demonic Illusion: Toad Confrontation Chant
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage Points: 80
    Description: A Genjutsu utilized by Fukasaku and Shima. The Genjutsu affects the opponent by attacking their sense of hearing. By combining their voices into a melody only the two can sing, they can bind the body and mind of the one who hears it. The victims will feel themselves trapped within a binding cube held in place by four large toads, paralyzing the targets. While under the Genjutsu, they will be vulnerable to outside attack. The illusionary toads then stab the opponent with their stone swords, stressing the opponent's mind and causing him to take damage.
    The Genjutsu's weakness stems from the length of time it takes for the toad's to come into harmony ( this takes one full turn ), and that as a hearing-based Genjutsu, it gives away their location immediately.
    Note: This technique can only be used two times per battle.

that's genjutsu, so you have to, well, cause yourself a LOT of pain or use F-rank burst of chakra
    Meh Nvm >_>

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just an average guy.

If my enemy uses lions barrage and i use this jutsu after he kicked my chin sending me upwards, is that valid.

(Raiton: Raigeki no Yoroi) - Lightning Release: Lightning Strike Armour
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: The user surrounds themselves with electricity. The intense electric field protects them by electrocuting anyone who comes into contact with it, but only works for one attack.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by sage naruto 123 View Post
    If my enemy uses lions barrage and i use this jutsu after he kicked my chin sending me upwards, is that valid.

(Raiton: Raigeki no Yoroi) - Lightning Release: Lightning Strike Armour
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: The user surrounds themselves with electricity. The intense electric field protects them by electrocuting anyone who comes into contact with it, but only works for one attack.
    good question, i PERSONALLY think, that when he kicks you in your chin into air, than you can use it i believe, just wait till he gets into air as well so that he can't really stop his strike

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

SO if I made a CW and named it Kyojin Gunbai no Kaze Kami: Jurōjin| Giant War Fan of the Wind God: Jurōjin, would that be valid enough to let me use the fan techniques?