Page 54 of 355 « First ... 44450515253545556575864104154 ... Last»
Results 1,326 to 1,350 of 8852
    Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

Quote Originally Posted by Georg Prime View Post
    SO if I made a CW and named it Kyojin Gunbai no Kaze Kami: Jurōjin| Giant War Fan of the Wind God: Jurōjin, would that be valid enough to let me use the fan techniques?
    if it gets approved

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Georg Prime View Post
    SO if I made a CW and named it Kyojin Gunbai no Kaze Kami: Jurōjin| Giant War Fan of the Wind God: Jurōjin, would that be valid enough to let me use the fan techniques?
    depends what would that weapon be, if it would be REALLY Giant Fan (or War Fan), than yes, if it would be gunbai or anything else, than no

Premium User
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Migualon J.J. View Post
    depends what would that weapon be, if it would be REALLY Giant Fan (or War Fan), than yes, if it would be gunbai or anything else, than no
    Naruto wiki labels the gunbai as a Japanese war fan. Madara and Tobi have both used a gunbai. Would that not be sufficient supporting evidence that it is still a war fan? Just want to make sure before I give up on the idea altogether.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

well, it depends on how BIG it is, if it is as big as the one Tobi and Madara use, than sure, but if it's that small one, than no

Premium User
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

well, it depends on how BIG it is, if it is as big as the one Tobi and Madara use, than sure, but if it's that small one, than no
    Oh no I was talking about the big one that Madara and Tobi use. I loved it more than the one temari uses.

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just speak your mind, and
    don't be embarased of what you
    want. #YOLO

When a Minato bio uses the space-time barrier, can he chose any spot to redirect the attack? Or only on an FTG kunai... I personaly belive it's the second option...

Also, can it only redirect chakra, or physical objects as well?

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Necron View Post
    When a Minato bio uses the space-time barrier, can he chose any spot to redirect the attack? Or only on an FTG kunai... I personaly belive it's the second option...

ok, i am not really sure about this one, so i might ask RP mod to answer as well

but from my point of view, Space-Time Barrier just sends attacks away, to any place, at least that's how i would do it in normal battle, in the war or attack on another village, i would say differently, but we will see what RP mod sais

than to what it can send, i think it can send away only some things, i think it would be able to send away any Lightning Technique and all Fire Techniques, PERSONALLY i think it would be able to send away SOME Water techniques, and only those, that are in some form, like i doubt it would be able to send away Water Shock Wave, but it could send away Water Dragon, i too think it would be able to send away some Earth techniques, but not Spikes for example. and to Wind, i don't have a clue

i will call RP mod to clear this up

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hitler? Don't make me laugh...
    I'm far worse.

While its debatable that its directed to another FTG tag, that is not the current point. In our RP we believe he can create the barrier, intercepting and absorbing the attack and creating an output barrier anywhere in range where the attack will them come from. Its basically creating an entry portal and an exit portal.

Now, regarding what it can't or can defend against, you can defend against anything you have time to defend from and you can intercept any projectile, beam, stream, etc directed at you that you can see and perceive with enough time to react. Using it to absorb for example a Mountain Smash wouldn't work. It needs to be within reason. However, since its Space Time fused with Fuuinjutsu, the nature and rank of the technique play no actual role in it. Also, the barrier happens as a "siphon", absorbing the technique even if its bigger than the seal itself. Althought it won't be able to absorb a technique that covers the whole field like some customs do.

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    want. #YOLO

Quote Originally Posted by Nougat View Post
    While its debatable that its directed to another FTG tag, that is not the current point. In our RP we believe he can create the barrier, intercepting and absorbing the attack and creating an output barrier anywhere in range where the attack will them come from. Its basically creating an entry portal and an exit portal.

Now, regarding what it can't or can defend against, you can defend against anything you have time to defend from and you can intercept any projectile, beam, stream, etc directed at you that you can see and perceive with enough time to react. Using it to absorb for example a Mountain Smash wouldn't work. It needs to be within reason. However, since its Space Time fused with Fuuinjutsu, the nature and rank of the technique play no actual role in it. Also, the barrier happens as a "siphon", absorbing the technique even if its bigger than the seal itself. Althought it won't be able to absorb a technique that covers the whole field like some customs do.
    Thank you. Now, to be more specific: Would it work against a Chirori Raimei or something as big as Giant Fireball? Would it work against paralising jutsu such as chidori Nagashi (chanelled through the earth) or Nara's Shadow Imitation? Would it work against close range like Chidori Raikiri or regular Taijutsu? Can it warp the opponet?

Last edited by Necron; 06-13-2012 at 01:43 PM.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

How many black lightening attacks are there. I just know about the panther

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Thank you. Now, to be more specific: Would it work against a Chirori Raimei or something as big as Giant Fireball? Would it work against paralising jutsu such as chidori Nagashi (chanelled through the earth) or Nara's Shadow Imitation? Would it work against close range like Chidori Raikiri or regular Taijutsu? Can it warp the opponet?
    Opponent 100% no, Taijutsu no, Chidori and Raikiri, doubt that, Raimei the one that is going at you, yes, shadow jutsus, doubt it, Fireball yes
    Quote Originally Posted by sytren View Post
    How many black lightening attacks are there. I just know about the panther
    only Panther i believe, you have to make CJs of it

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Next time

is there a way to dodge Genjutsu? i thought u have to look at the user then he/she uses Genjutsu.. if someone used that S rank Genjutsu that the Sensei posted can i just somehow dodge it without releasing chakra?... and umm how can i get out of the genjutsu?

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha seeker View Post
    is there a way to dodge Genjutsu? i thought u have to look at the user then he/she uses Genjutsu.. if someone used that S rank Genjutsu that the Sensei posted can i just somehow dodge it without releasing chakra?... and umm how can i get out of the genjutsu?
    read the rules about Genjutsu, they are somewhere, check updates

Kai or pain or someone that can put his chakra into you

and you have to look opponent into eyes only if it states it

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    want. #YOLO

How much exactly is the speed boost from the Chidori/Raikiri? In the manga, we have seen that the chidori gives a speed boost simular to Minato's base speed (but can only move in linear patterns). Does that apply to the RP as well?

I would also appreciate a speed chart referance. I know it is not official, but it still helps IMO...

Second Question:

I saw that, in the Sharingan teches, the Amateratsu/Tsukoyomi does not require an MS. Does that realy apply in the RP, or is there something else that prevents one to use them with a regular sharingan?

Last edited by Necron; 06-15-2012 at 11:43 AM.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

How much exactly is the speed boost from the Chidori/Raikiri? In the manga, we have seen that the chidori gives a speed boost simular to Minato's base speed (but can only move in linear patterns). Does that apply to the RP as well?

I would also appreciate a speed chart referance. I know it is not official, but it still helps IMO...

Second Question:

I saw that, in the Sharingan teches, the Amateratsu/Tsukoyomi does not require an MS. Does that realy apply in the RP, or is there something else that prevents one to use them with a regular sharingan?
    For that first part, Minato's base speed is the same as Raikages lightning armor which is equivalent to around 6th gate so I doubt chidori gives you that much of a speed boost, if it gives you any at all.

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    want. #YOLO

Quote Originally Posted by Kryptiic View Post
    For that first part, Minato's base speed is the same as Raikages lightning armor which is equivalent to around 6th gate so I doubt chidori gives you that much of a speed boost, if it gives you any at all.
    Well, if you think that you can only move in a linear pattern, it still seems legit to me... You also loose the ability to see corectly as you move, so it's quite balanced IMO...

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well, if you think that you can only move in a linear pattern, it still seems legit to me... You also loose the ability to see corectly as you move, so it's quite balanced IMO...
    Well from what I've been told, you can react to speeds which are the same as your base speed, which would mean your eyes are adjusted to your own speed.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Second Question:

1st question: Chidori doesn't give you any type of speed boost

2nd question: you need MS for Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi
    you should quickly dig your grave, seriously? saying that Minato's BASE SPEED IS ON LEVEL OF 6TH GATE? i am sure Minato's base speed (at least in our RP) is same as any normal character's, if not than i would say Lee's speed without weights on, but he can track Raikage in his Armor, so he can pretty much see anyone's speed (wonder if Gates as well)

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

1st question: Chidori doesn't give you any type of speed boost

2nd question: you need MS for Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi

you should quickly dig your grave, seriously? saying that Minato's BASE SPEED IS ON LEVEL OF 6TH GATE? i am sure Minato's base speed (at least in our RP) is same as any normal character's, if not than i would say Lee's speed without weights on, but he can track Raikage in his Armor, so he can pretty much see anyone's speed (wonder if Gates as well)
    dig my grave? Ask Gin-san if you need to. He told me after a mod told him, so i'm quite sound with what I said.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Next time

when in the Ninja World some dude comes and attacks some village can i post in that thread cause i have a bio but i learnt nothing

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

dig my grave? Ask Gin-san if you need to. He told me after a mod told him, so i'm quite sound with what I said.
    it is being discussed atm by senseis, hopefuly some mod will join our discussion as well
    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha seeker View Post
    when in the Ninja World some dude comes and attacks some village can i post in that thread cause i have a bio but i learnt nothing
    i would think so, but you have to mention that you were just going around the village and noticed them or something like that i think

(not quite sure tho, i am not expert on Ninja World)

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    My juice was to diluted, so i
    sent it to a concentration
    camp.

Minato's base speed is around fourth gate speed, Chidori gives no speed boost its just the people who use chidori/raikiri (Sasuke/Kakashi) Happen to be very fast ninja themselves which is needed to peform the technique hence why sasuke learned to emulate rock lee's speed in part one just to learn the chidori.
    Minato's base speed isnt as high as the raikages armor his reaction speed is, For example when the raikage tried to punch him he was able to avoid the punch using a S/T technique he didnt just grab the punch or dodge with his base reactions because he wouldnt have been able to.
    Raikage was faster in armor then base minato but he couldnt beat minato's reactions that seemed comparable to a 3T sharingan since Sasuke is the only other person at the time to dodge the raikage's blow, Excluding naruto who did so with his RM form afterwards.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ReXii View Post
    Minato's base speed is around fourth gate speed, Chidori gives no speed boost its just the people who use chidori/raikiri (Sasuke/Kakashi) Happen to be very fast ninja themselves which is needed to peform the technique hence why sasuke learned to emulate rock lee's speed in part one just to learn the chidori.
    Minato's base speed isnt as high as the raikages armor his reaction speed is, For example when the raikage tried to punch him he was able to avoid the punch using a S/T technique he didnt just grab the punch or dodge with his base reactions because he wouldnt have been able to.
    Raikage was faster in armor then base minato but he couldnt beat minato's reactions that seemed comparable to a 3T sharingan since Sasuke is the only other person at the time to dodge the raikage's blow, Excluding naruto who did so with his RM form afterwards.
    what did i just say? we are discussing Minato's speed, from Gobi's point of view, every shinobi has the same speed without any technique that increases speed

to that thing with Sasuke, where did he dodge A's punch?

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    My juice was to diluted, so i
    sent it to a concentration
    camp.

what did i just say? we are discussing Minato's speed, from Gobi's point of view, every shinobi has the same speed without any technique that increases speed

to that thing with Sasuke, where did he dodge A's punch?
    He dodged A's Elbow and struck him with a chidori in the chest, Using his sharingan.
    Certain ninja are faster then others thats just a fact, Sasuke is faster then Shikamaru for instance because shikamaru is a long range fighter not used to close combat or taijutsu.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ReXii View Post
    He dodged A's Elbow and struck him with a chidori in the chest, Using his sharingan.
    Certain ninja are faster then others thats just a fact, Sasuke is faster then Shikamaru for instance because shikamaru is a long range fighter not used to close combat or taijutsu.
    point taken, but later he couldn't dodge anything else, just sayin

we will see what will mod say about it