Results 1,361 to 1,380 of 13308
    Status
    Jun 2011
    The one in front of the gun
    lives forever.

Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

Quote Originally Posted by Gin-San View Post
    I love you

And yeah, I didn't thought of Body Flicker, we see it way too often that it tends to blend with natural speed. Though none-less, what is the approximate speed of Minato's base speed? I wouldn't think it be the same as an average ninja.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nougat View Post
    Its the same, in my humble opinion as that of any Ninja of his Rank that has mastered Ninjutsu (for chakra control which also affects speed to some extent) and Taijutsu.
    Some people are naturally fast in my opinion also i should add the body flicker technique was banned in the RP because people confused it with a speed boost, The body flicker is not a speed boost it is simply the ninja's base speed and there movement masked by items in the enviroment such as sand dust leaves etc.

Status
    Jan 2012
    This user has no status.

so by your explanation of body flicker
    shisui and hanzo the salamander are extremely fast

Status
    Oct 2010
    Jana is love. Jana is life.

Quote Originally Posted by Taiketsu Yagami View Post
    If my Inuzuka bio was approved, could I create a CW for the dog?
    No. Unless, you drop your current CW and make a new one, designed for a dog companion. However then you wouldn't have one yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by ReXii View Post
    Some people are naturally fast in my opinion also i should add the body flicker technique was banned in the RP because people confused it with a speed boost, The body flicker is not a speed boost it is simply the ninja's base speed and there movement masked by items in the enviroment such as sand dust leaves etc.
    ''The Body Flicker Technique is a high-speed movement technique, allowing a ninja to move short to long distances at an almost untraceable speed.[2] To an observer, it appears as if the user has teleported. A puff of smoke is occasionally used to disguise the user's movements. It is accomplished by using chakra to temporarily vitalise the body and move at extreme speeds. The amount of chakra required depends on the overall distance and elevation between the user and the intended destination.''

So, yeah. The user boosts himself by the usage of chakra to reach this extreme speed needed. So no, it's not base-speed, it's chakra-based which enables one to boost themselves, as described above. You could somewhat imaginate it like when you're using Swift Release. The Shadowless Flight one, that is. And that is basically the reason it's banned from our RP.

Status
    Aug 2009
    This user has no status.

i had already mastered Basic 4 elements before the new cannon techniques were added, so does that mean I'm allowed to use those techniques or do i need to get trained in them . was confused????

Status
    Sep 2010
    The wise icecream.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Anubis~ View Post
    i had already mastered Basic 4 elements before the new cannon techniques were added, so does that mean I'm allowed to use those techniques or do i need to get trained in them . was confused????
    If you mastered the said element before the new techniques came out, you don't need to learn them, you get them auto.

Status
    May 2012
    This user has no status.

I have a Kakashi bio with a ninken contract and I had a question about the summoning. I know that I am supposed to post in my custom jutsu thread a list of the 5 summons that I use with my particular contract. My question is that in the summoning rules section it says that Kakashi can summon all 8 hounds at once or just one (Pakuun). Am I actually able to summon the whole pack at once since the rules say that you can only summon a max of 4 animals? If so, does that mean that each dog takes up a spot in my summoning list?

Also, I wanted to confirm that I could submit a custom summon for a cannon contract in the custom jutsu thread. I recall reading this but I can't remember where it says this to confirm it.

Status
    Nov 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Bedlington View Post
    I have a Kakashi bio with a ninken contract and I had a question about the summoning. I know that I am supposed to post in my custom jutsu thread a list of the 5 summons that I use with my particular contract. My question is that in the summoning rules section it says that Kakashi can summon all 8 hounds at once or just one (Pakuun). Am I actually able to summon the whole pack at once since the rules say that you can only summon a max of 4 animals? If so, does that mean that each dog takes up a spot in my summoning list?

Also, I wanted to confirm that I could submit a custom summon for a cannon contract in the custom jutsu thread. I recall reading this but I can't remember where it says this to confirm it.
    those 8 hounds are considered as 1 summon

and you can create 5 ninkens

and you can theoretically have infinite amount of Cannon Summons (theoretically of course) and to that you can create 5 more dogs

Status
    Apr 2012
    This user has no status.

How would you block or dodge or do anything against Amatarasu being used on you?

Status
    May 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Migualon J.J. View Post
    those 8 hounds are considered as 1 summon

and you can create 5 ninkens

and you can theoretically have infinite amount of Cannon Summons (theoretically of course) and to that you can create 5 more dogs
    Thanks

I had another question. How set in stone is this list of Characters on Hold? I only ask because I know that there are currently jinchurikis in the rp and I am a little confused.

Last edited by Bedlington; 06-19-2012 at 07:08 PM. Reason: Consolidating

Status
    Nov 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by sytren View Post
    How would you block or dodge or do anything against Amatarasu being used on you?
    well, there are some ways to do so, but i want to keep my counters to myself
    Quote Originally Posted by Bedlington View Post
    I had another question. How set in stone is this list of Characters on Hold? I only ask because I know that there are currently jinchurikis in the rp and I am a little confused.

I am really sorry about the double post, if you need me to, I will go and delete the previous post.
    well, you can just edit this one and merge it with that one

eh, there are only 2 Jinchuurikis "running around" and that is Gaara with Shukaku (Yusuke) and Killer Bee with Hachibi (Kirabi) it is because there isn't any big news about them i believe

Status
    May 2012
    This user has no status.

well, there are some ways to do so, but i want to keep my counters to myself

well, you can just edit this one and merge it with that one

eh, there are only 2 Jinchuurikis "running around" and that is Gaara with Shukaku (Yusuke) and Killer Bee with Hachibi (Kirabi) it is because there isn't any big news about them i believe
    Thanks

Status
    Jun 2011
    lives forever.

I entirely dont agree with the body flicker, How would one give themself a burst of speed via chakra, Swift release is a kekkei genkai, Lightning armor is based on stimulating nerves etc, Not sure how basic non elemental chakra would give someone a speed boost but im open to explanations, Not any mindlessly copied from a fan made wiki though

Status
    Nov 2010
    This user has no status.

I entirely dont agree with the body flicker, How would one give themself a burst of speed via chakra, Swift release is a kekkei genkai, Lightning armor is based on stimulating nerves etc, Not sure how basic non elemental chakra would give someone a speed boost but im open to explanations, Not any mindlessly copied from a fan made wiki though
    this is just my opinion, not a clue if right or wrong, but i think that you actually PUSH yourself with that chakra to move faster

never really thought about it

Status
    Jun 2011
    lives forever.

this is just my opinion, not a clue if right or wrong, but i think that you actually PUSH yourself with that chakra to move faster

never really thought about it
    Its possibile but it seems highly unlikely i mean if ninja could just "push" themselves with chakra then surely the ninja with the huge chakra reserves (Nagato, Kisame, Etc) would be the fastest ninja but thats not the case, The fastest ninja are the ones who work on there speed and reflexes (Minato, A, Sasuke to some extent, Kirabi) Of course Kirabi and naruto are a different matter since they use tailed beast cloaks etc. lol

Status
    This user has no status.

Can an Ao Bio learn/use Gentle Fist or do you have to have a Hyuuga Bio for that?

Status
    Nov 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Koto View Post
    Can an Ao Bio learn/use Gentle Fist or do you have to have a Hyuuga Bio for that?
    Ao bio can't use Gentle Fist, sry

Status
    Apr 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Gobi Gobletsson View Post
    No. Unless, you drop your current CW and make a new one, designed for a dog companion. However then you wouldn't have one yourself.
    Yeah thats what I meant. I'm going to drop the one I have now and make one for the dog.

Status
    May 2011
    Just speak your mind, and
    don't be embarased of what you
    want. #YOLO

Its possibile but it seems highly unlikely i mean if ninja could just "push" themselves with chakra then surely the ninja with the huge chakra reserves (Nagato, Kisame, Etc) would be the fastest ninja but thats not the case, The fastest ninja are the ones who work on there speed and reflexes (Minato, A, Sasuke to some extent, Kirabi) Of course Kirabi and naruto are a different matter since they use tailed beast cloaks etc. lol
    In any case, to close the arguement about weather Minato should or should not get a speed boost:

If Minato, who has a Base speed of 5, gets a speed boost in the RP, I think that Itachi, Sasuke, Kakashi and other Characters that have shown extream speed should get one as well. However, I belive it would be too perturbing to have characters with exceptions on their base speed, so it would be wise IMO, to just have everyone follow the Rank-Speed pattern.

Status
    Feb 2009
    zenryoku@hotmail.co.uk

Its merely about the aspects of taijutsu, as there is no pushing with chakra, its training of the human body and its performance and output and chakra is used in conjunction with this

Quote Originally Posted by Koto View Post
    Gentle fist is a clan teaching so he wont be taught the secrets to the gentle fist, even if he has attained its visual aspects from possessing the byakugan

Last edited by Nirvāṇa; 06-20-2012 at 02:58 PM.

Status
    May 2011
    Just speak your mind, and
    don't be embarased of what you
    want. #YOLO

Some clan thechniques state that they can only be used by members of the clan (for example Nara). Does that mean that I can use the ones with no restrictions with a non Nara bio? Otherwise, what's the point on clearly saying that "this technique can only be used by a Nara clan member"?