Page 79 of 354 « First ... 296975767778798081828389129179 ... Last»
Results 1,951 to 1,975 of 8838
    Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Too many FTs.

Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

Quote Originally Posted by Igneel View Post
    FTG-well when fighting a minato bio,always try to corner him.Don't let him throw out his FTG marked kunai's at his will and even if he does it,try to destroy them all^^
    If you ever face a situation when the whole field is covered with FTG marked kunai's when minato uses shadow shuriken jutsu(99.99% minato bio users do this).Use swamp of the underworld to make the ground around you into a swamp,this sinks the kunais as well as make your opponent restrict the use of S/T.Finally its how you use your jutsu's thats gonna help you,be wise^^

Movin core:Try to make earth pillar(D-rank) to shoot yourself out of a trench made by the jutsu.There are so many other basic ways to counter it,use your brain.
    You can't use a D-ranked Earth jutsu whilst the opponents is using A-ranked Moving Earth core?

I think.. O_o

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Icecream + Pocket = Pocket
    icecream

Quote Originally Posted by Erzo View Post
    You can't use a D-ranked Earth jutsu whilst the opponents is using A-ranked Moving Earth core?

I think.. O_o
    If you re-read, he said ''made''. Meaning that jutsu's already done, thus the chakra have left the ground already, meaning that he can infact use the D-ranked pillar. But yes, you're also correct that if he used it whilst MEC is active, it would indeed fail. Since, the chakra applied by the opponent is far greater than what you're applying.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Too many FTs.

Quote Originally Posted by Gobi Gobletsson View Post
    If you re-read, he said ''made''. Meaning that jutsu's already done, thus the chakra have left the ground already, meaning that he can infact use the D-ranked pillar. But yes, you're also correct that if he used it whilst MEC is active, it would indeed fail. Since, the chakra applied by the opponent is far greater than what you're applying.
    Oops, misread.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Diamond In The Dirt.

FTG-well when fighting a minato bio,always try to corner him.Don't let him throw out his FTG marked kunai's at his will and even if he does it,try to destroy them all^^
    If you ever face a situation when the whole field is covered with FTG marked kunai's when minato uses shadow shuriken jutsu(99.99% minato bio users do this).Use swamp of the underworld to make the ground around you into a swamp,this sinks the kunais as well as make your opponent restrict the use of S/T.Finally its how you use your jutsu's thats gonna help you,be wise^^

Movin core:Try to make earth pillar(D-rank) to shoot yourself out of a trench made by the jutsu.There are so many other basic ways to counter it,use your brain.
    If you use swamp of the underworld to counter ftg kunai is that going to sink me too , and do me harm while trying to do me good, can you also give me an proper counter to moving core and how do you defend against chibaku tensei

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Do I need contact to the ground to make the rising rock pillars jutsu?
    And is lava unafected by fire, unimportantly in which state?

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ceeeeeebs

Quote Originally Posted by Darijan View Post
    Are you talking about this jutsu:
    (Doton: Kujo Joushou Iwa Chuuseki) - Earth Release: Destructive Rising Rock Pillars
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: This jutsu causes gigantic pillars of rock to forcefully emerge from the ground. This is a even greater scaled Earth Release: Rising Spikes and is large enough to impale a summoning technique.

If so, from my understanding.. yes, contact with the ground is necessary to perform it.

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by McKnockout View Post
    Are you talking about this jutsu:
    (Doton: Kujo Joushou Iwa Chuuseki) - Earth Release: Destructive Rising Rock Pillars
    Type: Offensive
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: This jutsu causes gigantic pillars of rock to forcefully emerge from the ground. This is a even greater scaled Earth Release: Rising Spikes and is large enough to impale a summoning technique.

If so, from my understanding.. yes, contact with the ground is necessary to perform it.
    yup that one,

oh quak ok tnx

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Too many FTs.

Quote Originally Posted by Darijan View Post
    It's not 'unaffected' but Lava is strong against Fire. As for the 'which state' question, I don't understand what you mean. o-o

Lava

Weak to: Lightning and variations like Storm. Neutral to Water.

Strong to: Earth and Fire. Earth can be melted way with a sufficiently high Lava technique while Fire will simply increase the heat of it.
    From: http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=195074

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Fear. Fear attracts the
    fearful. The strong. The weak.
    The innocent. The corrupt.
    Fear. Fear is my ally."

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt View Post
    If you use swamp of the underworld to counter ftg kunai is that going to sink me too , and do me harm while trying to do me good, can you also give me an proper counter to moving core and how do you defend against chibaku tensei
    That depends on how you make the swamp,you can make it in any shape you seem fit,but please be logical.And try not to allow the minato bio user to get any FTG kunai's behind you coz that would mean big trouble.

Moving earth core:Hurricane fist to shoot you up,nagashi to negate the doton chakra prior to the earth lowering(remember don't break the time frame).

Post the chibaku tensei jutsu here I don't wanna go look for it

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Ok, my question is,what if I use/throw water on the opponent while he is using nagashi or if we both stand on a water body......will he get electrocuted????
    Or say if he use lightening bolts instead of nagashi.....would the results change????

Academy Student thesageofthesixpaths's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

why don't i have permission to post gif signatures. can you tell me or lead me to a thread that talk about rank permissions and how u get accepted into higher ranks

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Fear. Fear attracts the
    Fear. Fear is my ally."

Quote Originally Posted by Flash07 View Post
    Ok, my question is,what if I use/throw water on the opponent while he is using nagashi or if we both stand on a water body......will he get electrocuted????
    Or say if he use lightening bolts instead of nagashi.....would the results change????
    Yes for both as nagashi is unfocused lightning,so it will shock him.If it is focused lightning(lightning bolt),then no.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Ok...thanks ^_^

Another question if you don't mind.....

Say if I trap my opponent under shadow imitation, will he/can he use the jutsus that I'll be using when he's under my shadow??
    If yes, then can he use it if he hasn't learnt those jutsus??

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I stand mid-range from you....
    And then I use,

(Fūton: Jūha Shō) - Wind Release: Beast Wave Strike
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: A powerful technique of wind nature chakra that can cut and slash through any material. The user activates it by summoning chakra in his right hand, and then swipes a slicing chakra wave which appears to be controlled by the users will and thoughts. They are also able to use the technique in a rapid-fire, successive motion creating up to three cresent blades of wind.

And then,

(Doton: Ganchūsō) - Earth Release: Stone Spikes
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: This technique lets the user create a few rock pillarsthatwill protrude from the ground to skew the target. The rock pillars will even pass through obstacles to reach their target

Will the two attacks strike you at the same time???

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Fear. Fear attracts the
    Fear. Fear is my ally."

Ok...thanks ^_^

Another question if you don't mind.....

Say if I trap my opponent under shadow imitation, will he/can he use the jutsus that I'll be using when he's under my shadow??
    If yes, then can he use it if he hasn't learnt those jutsus??
    No he won't be able to do jutsu's.You can only physically control him.And I'm pretty sure you can't use other elemental/nin/gen jutsu's while having your opponent trapped in the shadow posession.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

No he won't be able to do jutsu's.You can only physically control him.And I'm pretty sure you can't use other elemental/nin/gen jutsu's while having your opponent trapped in the shadow posession.

Really??? Then what am I supposed to do with my shadows??

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Chelsea u-u

Really??? Then what am I supposed to do with my shadows??
    Well shadow is basically a supplementarry technique but once you have caught him there are several ways to attack him by either using shadow neck bind or using shadow sewing but you will have to release him but the opponent won't be able to react in time. Another way is that if you are standing on a cliff and he is closer to the edge well you know

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by mangekyo byakugan View Post
    Well shadow is basically a supplementarry technique but once you have caught him there are several ways to attack him by either using shadow neck bind or using shadow sewing but you will have to release him but the opponent won't be able to react in time. Another way is that if you are standing on a cliff and he is closer to the edge well you know
    Kk....is there any other way to harm an opponent by using only shadow imitation?(cuz I know only one jutsu )

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Chelsea u-u

Kk....is there any other way to harm an opponent by using only shadow imitation?(cuz I know only one jutsu )
    slow training

They are limited but you can perform an attack on your opponent then follow it up by shadow imitation so they can't escape. I usually extend my shadow toward my opponent and leave it there once my opponent attacks I cause my clone to counter one clone to attack and I bind them. You can even use it with earth release dropping lid by increasing the length of your shadow stopping your opponent and then buff squashed opponent

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Chelsea u-u

slow training

They are limited but you can perform an attack on your opponent then follow it up by shadow imitation so they can't escape. I usually extend my shadow toward my opponent and leave it there once my opponent attacks I cause my clone to counter one clone to attack and I bind them. You can even use it with earth release dropping lid by increasing the length of your shadow stopping your opponent and then buff squashed opponent

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by mangekyo byakugan View Post
    slow training

Ok....that's cool :D

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Diamond In The Dirt.

You explanation and counter no offense seems shabby , can you give me a more detailed approach on how to counter minato flying thunder god , because one can even argue that based on minato speed he would hit his opponent before the swamp which requires hand seals i think is done, i also read your test against rexii so how did you defend against his jutsu, just give me any pointer . This is the chibaku tensei jutsu i asked how it can be countered.

(Chibaku Tensei) - Planetary Devastation

Type: Attack/Supplementary/Defense
    Chakra: 120
    Damage: 160
    Description: The user creates a dark black sphere that is thrown into the sky and pulls surrounding earth into a single point, piling on top of one another until it creates a large sphere. This technique is quite devastating, as it created a massive crater and devestated the forest and mountains around it. The Sage of the Six Paths had mastered this technique to an extent that he created the moon itself, and his technique paled in comparison to it. Despite it's admitted inferiority, it was still strong enough to both hold out against Naruto's Six-Tailed Fox Menacing Ball and incapacitate Naruto and trap him in his six-tailed transformation, an impressive feat, although it failed to contain Naruto when he slipped into his eight-tailed transformation.
    Note: Due to the massive amount of chakra needed for the jutsu the user is unable to use this jutsu again during the rest of the fight and is unable to use Shinra Tensei for the following 8 turns. As well that the user loses 75% of their health once used.
    Note: Only once per battle-

How can i defend against moving earth core , please give me a legit counter , what if the user says he drops the earth below me 20 meters down sinking me or drawing me down , how do i defend against that, you also mentioned nagashi do you really think nagashi can stop moving earth core.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just an average guy.

You explanation and counter no offense seems shabby , can you give me a more detailed approach on how to counter minato flying thunder god , because one can even argue that based on minato speed he would hit his opponent before the swamp which requires hand seals i think is done, i also read your test against rexii so how did you defend against his jutsu, just give me any pointer . This is the chibaku tensei jutsu i asked how it can be countered.

Description: The user creates a dark black sphere that is thrown into the sky and pulls surrounding earth into a single point, piling on top of one another until it creates a large sphere. This technique is quite devastating, as it created a massive crater and devestated the forest and mountains around it. The Sage of the Six Paths had mastered this technique to an extent that he created the moon itself, and his technique paled in comparison to it. Despite it's admitted inferiority, it was still strong enough to both hold out against Naruto's Six-Tailed Fox Menacing Ball and incapacitate Naruto and trap him in his six-tailed transformation, an impressive feat, although it failed to contain Naruto when he slipped into his eight-tailed transformation.
    Note: Due to the massive amount of chakra needed for the jutsu the user is unable to use this jutsu again during the rest of the fight and is unable to use Shinra Tensei for the following 8 turns. As well that the user loses 75% of their health once used.

How can i defend against moving earth core , please give me a legit counter , what if the user says he drops the earth below me 20 meters down sinking me or drawing me down , how do i defend against that, you also mentioned nagashi do you really think nagashi can stop moving earth core.
    Asking questions that can help you in a battle test is forbidden if I'm right?

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You explanation and counter no offense seems shabby , can you give me a more detailed approach on how to counter minato flying thunder god , because one can even argue that based on minato speed he would hit his opponent before the swamp which requires hand seals i think is done, i also read your test against rexii so how did you defend against his jutsu, just give me any pointer

His counter was legit. One other way is keeping yourself in the air if you want to be completely ineffected by it.

. This is the chibaku tensei jutsu i asked how it can be countered.

How can i defend against moving earth core , please give me a legit counter , what if the user says he drops the earth below me 20 meters down sinking me or drawing me down , how do i defend against that,

Can't you just destroy the core? That move takes time aswell so I dont's ee why you can't destroy it. There's no proof it takes exactly 3 S-rank moves to destroy it.
    you also mentioned nagashi do you really think nagashi can stop moving earth core.
    I don't even think Nagash is an effective counter against moving core. I don't see why stopping it is a big deal either. You can 1.) Phase with the earth, 2.) Flood it giving you a way out and a water source, or 3.) Fly out.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Diamond In The Dirt.

Quote Originally Posted by Taiketsu Yagami View Post
    His counter was legit. One other way is keeping yourself in the air if you want to be completely ineffected by it.

Can't you just destroy the core? That move takes time aswell so I dont's ee why you can't destroy it. There's no proof it takes exactly 3 S-rank moves to destroy it.

I don't even think Nagash is an effective counter against moving core. I don't see why stopping it is a big deal either. You can 1.) Phase with the earth, 2.) Flood it giving you a way out and a water source, or 3.) Fly out.
    Quote or show the jutsu on this page which can allow you to phase with the earth , flood it away and fly out , customs not part of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by -Cerberus- View Post
    Asking questions that can help you in a battle test is forbidden if I'm right?
    Yes to some extent that is.That is not the matter here.