Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    The one in front of the gun
    lives forever.

Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

Quote Originally Posted by General Teno View Post
    pervy you mind explaining please
    cause regardless of the ranks in gen its still an illusion
    so what you are telling me is.. if im in a C rank gen all i have to do is scratch myself and im out? elaborate please
    I'll explain, Basically a D rank gen would require a very slight amount of pain, A light cut drawing some blood would be enough, But the higher rank the more powerful the illusion, Yes genjutsu may be only an illusion but it traps your body and damages your mind, Meaning that in a higher ranked genjutsu more pain is required, Breaking a finger would release up to A ranked gen in my opinion, S-F ranked gen require a much more severe wound to oneself, F ranked would require removal of a limb of some sort in my opinion like cutting off your hand, S ranked i would say kunai in to the shoulder and twisted, Although i would advise cauterizing the wound using fire afterwards, To prevent death from blood loss.

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ceeeeeebs

There probably is a correlation between the rank of the genjutsu and how much pain is used to dispel.
    I believe the higher the rank of the jutsu, the higher the "stasis hold" on the target's chakra flow. So it would require a large spike (chakra fluctuation) in pain to disrupt the genjutsu (i.e. to overcome the opponent's manipulation over your chakra flow). I guess it is sort of negligible with the lower rank genjutsus since any kind of pain would produce an adequate chakra fluctuation in the target's body. But yeah, this is just my opinion. It's best to get Emp's, Scorp's or Lili's opinion.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dollar And A Dream!

Pain is not the only thing that you can break or dispell against a genjutsu , any burst of chakra would free you from one like entering sage mode, activating curse mark or activating eight gates or even the raikage lightning armour. Now for the rpers that don't have such powerful jutsu or biographies you can use

1. Nagashi which can dispel b rank genjutsu and below , now the good thing about nagashi is that it is more or less the ideal counter to genjutsu that places the user under parlazyes.

(Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Current
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

2.Lightning Illusion Flash of Lightning Pillar: This can dispel genjutsu A rank and above and if you have lightning mastered and it is your specialty you can do it with a single hand seal. Another advantage is that it emits a blind light which you can use to blind your opponent leaving the door open for strikes.

(Raigen Raikochu) – Lightning Illusion Flash of Lightning Pillar
    Type: Supplementaty
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: After performing the following handseals Ram → Horse → Snake → Tiger the user will then create a blinding light that appears to emanate from the users body and blind the target/s.

Now in my opinion if you were to counter an s rank , using nagashi which requires no hand seal and using lightning illusion flash of lightning pillar would break you out of it because the burst of chakra would be strong enough, and for forbidden i am not sure but try using the lightning illusion pillar twice , except in scenarios or genjutsu that paralyzes as the lightning illusion requires hand seal , so your best chance is nagashi twice i think.

Do you guys agree with this?

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just speak your mind, and
    don't be embarased of what you
    want. #YOLO

Ok, so...

If I create the lighting shadow clone, it is restricted to using only up to b rank raiton. I presume it cannot use any other nature either. Can it still use nin, tai and gen? And, most importantly, if the original user has Sharingan or Byakugan, will the clone still have them? Because, Kakashi's lighting clone does have a sharingan...

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    The one in front of the gun
    lives forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt View Post
    Pain is not the only thing that you can break or dispell against a genjutsu , any burst of chakra would free you from one like entering sage mode, activating curse mark or activating eight gates or even the raikage lightning armour. Now for the rpers that don't have such powerful jutsu or biographies you can use

1. Nagashi which can dispel b rank genjutsu and below , now the good thing about nagashi is that it is more or less the ideal counter to genjutsu that places the user under parlazyes.

(Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Current
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

2.Lightning Illusion Flash of Lightning Pillar: This can dispel genjutsu A rank and above and if you have lightning mastered and it is your specialty you can do it with a single hand seal. Another advantage is that it emits a blind light which you can use to blind your opponent leaving the door open for strikes.

Description: After performing the following handseals Ram → Horse → Snake → Tiger the user will then create a blinding light that appears to emanate from the users body and blind the target/s.

Now in my opinion if you were to counter an s rank , using nagashi which requires no hand seal and using lightning illusion flash of lightning pillar would break you out of it because the burst of chakra would be strong enough, and for forbidden i am not sure but try using the lightning illusion pillar twice , except in scenarios or genjutsu that paralyzes as the lightning illusion requires hand seal , so your best chance is nagashi twice i think.

Do you guys agree with this?
    You can't nagashi twice and be released, It doesn't work like that im afraid, But the flash of illusion pillar releases up to A rank gen, But you must make the handseals.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

What about a clone? Using a clone can break you from any genjutsu right?

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Taiketsu Yagami View Post
    If you have a clone that can touch you and insert their chakra, it should be able to break genjutsu. Up to what level can be released, I'm not sure.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs

Quote Originally Posted by ReXii View Post
    You can't nagashi twice and be released, It doesn't work like that im afraid, But the flash of illusion pillar releases up to A rank gen, But you must make the handseals.
    I thought it was confirmed that the Illusion pillar couldn't release you from genjutsu?

Quote Originally Posted by Taiketsu Yagami View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Omnom View Post
    If you have a clone that can touch you and insert their chakra, it should be able to break genjutsu. Up to what level can be released, I'm not sure.
    I thought that the clone would have to touch you whilst performing Kai, since otherwise it's your own chakra and not a sudden surge? Though I'm not sure about this.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    TrollKing

Quote Originally Posted by Erzo View Post
    I thought it was confirmed that the Illusion pillar couldn't release you from genjutsu?

I thought that the clone would have to touch you whilst performing Kai, since otherwise it's your own chakra and not a sudden surge? Though I'm not sure about this.
    Emperor said it couldnt <_>
    Emp > all when it comes to gen

Question: Is sand considered a KG in our RP?

3-4 sensei said it is but 1 mod said isnt <_>

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dollar And A Dream!

It seems there might be a an uncertainty about if (Raigen Raikochu) – Lightning Illusion Flash of Lightning Pillar can be used to dispel genjutsu the answer is yes, i asked scorps and he said yes that it can, the move was also used in gin san minato test which was agreed on. So yes i stand by what i say it is a burst of chakra so it can dispell genjutsu.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    We Will Rise Again

What is the difference between

(Doton: Moguragakure no Jutsu)– Earth Release: Hiding like a mole technique Rank: C
    Type: Supplementary
    Chakra cost:15
    Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it likea mole.Whileunderground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach. It also appears that after digging, the ground can be returned to its original state, leaving no trace of where the user entered the earth.

And

(Doton: Dochū Eigyo no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Underground Projection Fish Technique
    Type: Defence/Supplementary
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: Using this jutsu, a person can hide underground until they're ready to attack an opponent. By utilizing earth-chakra,theperson can stealthily emerge from the ground without disrupting the ground around him. This jutsu can also be used to avoid incoming jutsus.

And

(Doton: Ton'neru chika no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Tunneling Technique Rank: C
    Range: Short - Long
    Description: The user after performing the required hand seals Ram → Dog → Rat → Bird is able to createa wide tunnel in the ground, this cannot travel through rock though or anything with a high density. The large tunnel that is created allows the user to transport others without detection. Note: The initial entry of the technique is short range.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dollar And A Dream!

Quote Originally Posted by Flash07 View Post
    What is the difference between

(Doton: Moguragakure no Jutsu)– Earth Release: Hiding like a mole technique Rank: C
    Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it likea mole.Whileunderground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach. It also appears that after digging, the ground can be returned to its original state, leaving no trace of where the user entered the earth.

And

(Doton: Dochū Eigyo no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Underground Projection Fish Technique
    Type: Defence/Supplementary
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: Using this jutsu, a person can hide underground until they're ready to attack an opponent. By utilizing earth-chakra,theperson can stealthily emerge from the ground without disrupting the ground around him. This jutsu can also be used to avoid incoming jutsus.

And

(Doton: Ton'neru chika no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Tunneling Technique Rank: C
    Range: Short - Long
    Description: The user after performing the required hand seals Ram → Dog → Rat → Bird is able to createa wide tunnel in the ground, this cannot travel through rock though or anything with a high density. The large tunnel that is created allows the user to transport others without detection. Note: The initial entry of the technique is short range.
    The main difference i see between Earth Release: Hiding like a mole technique and Earth Release: Underground Projection Fish Technique Earth Release: Hiding like a mole technique ,allows the user of the jutsu to sense what is going on above the ground on the surface which gives you an extra sense of awareness while the other jutsu does not. As for Earth Release: Tunneling Technique this one unlike the other two jutsu require hand seals and this does not allow you to use your body to go underground, it just uses the tunnel as a way of passage like a door.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    We Will Rise Again

Is that the only difference??

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dollar And A Dream!

Thats the only one i know.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    We Will Rise Again

ok no prob.......thanks anyway ^_^

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sara is the best!

Is that the only difference??
    Hiding like a mole makes you dig, and when you come up, if you're close enough to the target they'll feel the ground turn to sand (for you to dig through). Underground Fish Projection allows you to phase through the ground, which means no digging, and when you come up, it doesn't matter how close you are you won't disturb the ground so the target won't be able to sense you that way, and you make no sound so that won't tip them off, either.

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just speak your mind, and
    don't be embarased of what you
    want. #YOLO

I'll re-post my question, or it will be ignored... -_-

If I create the lighting shadow clone, it is restricted to using only up to b rank raiton. I presume it cannot use any other nature either. Can it still use nin, tai and gen? And, most importantly, if the original user has Sharingan or Byakugan, will the clone still have them? Because, Kakashi's lighting clone does have a sharingan...

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    W.R.A.T.H

Quote Originally Posted by Necron View Post
    I'll re-post my question, or it will be ignored... -_-

It can use tai(not the ones that could damage the user as well),no nin or gen.
    Yes it can use doujutsu

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    We Will Rise Again

People say, I create a bubble of water around you and trap you inside it.
    Is that instantaneous?(water imprisonment)

If yes how do you counter that effectively??

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    W.R.A.T.H

People say, I create a bubble of water around you and trap you inside it.
    Is that instantaneous?(water imprisonment)

If yes how do you counter that effectively??
    which one?water prison or gushing water?
    Post the jutsu

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    We Will Rise Again

I was talking about water prison.....anyways tell me about both

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    W.R.A.T.H

Water prison as in the one used by zabuza,right?
    Water prison is not instantaneous.If your opponent gets close to you and starts to use water prison,extend the hand farthest from the opponent and do a punching motion at the opponent and use hurrican fist,it would push you away and damage your opponent a little in the process.

Gushing water imprisoment,well you can destroy the water when it starts to encase you,by a b-rank or above jutsu(be logical) like wind scythe technique.

Last edited by Igneel; 09-15-2012 at 06:25 PM.

Status
    Aug 2011
    In my castle, on the edge of Hell...I mean Kumogakure
    Post Thanks / Like
    We are all madness...it lurks
    deep inside all of us, no
    matter how we see it. We are
    evil, we are SIN

I know Genjutsu can target more than one persons but can a caster put both him and his target in one but still control the Genjutsu?

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dollar And A Dream!

Correct me if i am wrong but genjutsu alter and changes or disrupt the user chakra flow in the brain so why would you want to cast yourself under a gen , though i saw a custom owned by reborn i think that places himself under a genjutsu while under one to free him from one lol get it and it can be release gen up to a rank

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    W.R.A.T.H

Quote Originally Posted by Asuna View Post
    I know Genjutsu can target more than one persons but can a caster put both him and his target in one but still control the Genjutsu?
    why do you want to cast a genjutsu on yourself.
    I don't think you can do that