Page 81 of 667 « First ... 317177787980818283848591131181581 ... Last»
Results 1,601 to 1,620 of 13321
  1. #1601
    Migualon J.J.'s Avatar
    Status
    Migualon J.J. is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    25,051
    Location
    Prague, Czech Republic, Czech Republic
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by SHARINGAN_USER UCHIHA_ITACHI View Post

    if i have the blood of opponent and also i have my clone drawing diagrams on different locations on the ground...so can i use any of them!!?
    i always thought that that Diagram has to be made by that blood of your opponent, but i am not sure about this, what i am sure is that YOU have to use that diagram and your clone can't as when he would try hurting himself he would disperse
     
         

  2. #1602
    Senior Member SHARINGAN_USER UCHIHA_ITACHI's Avatar
    Status
    SHARINGAN_USER UCHIHA_ITACHI is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    18,568
    Location
    UchIhA's tEMpLE.......!!!!
    In search of Luck!!
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Migualon J.J. View Post
    i always thought that that Diagram has to be made by that blood of your opponent, but i am not sure about this, what i am sure is that YOU have to use that diagram and your clone can't as when he would try hurting himself he would disperse

    well yeah thats the point...
     
         

  3. #1603
    -Broly-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Broly- is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    10,050
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Migualon J.J. View Post
    i always thought that that Diagram has to be made by that blood of your opponent, but i am not sure about this, what i am sure is that YOU have to use that diagram and your clone can't as when he would try hurting himself he would disperse
    why is that? narutos clones had blood coming from them and even narutopedia says clones have blood and can bleed without dispersal?

    but on my end
    im confused about cjs' apparently theres like a 35 cj limit
    but i thought the number of cjs someone could have was unlmited
     
         

  4. #1604
    Migualon J.J.'s Avatar
    Status
    Migualon J.J. is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    25,051
    Location
    Prague, Czech Republic, Czech Republic
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by goku2000 View Post
    why is that? narutos clones had blood coming from them and even narutopedia says clones have blood and can bleed without dispersal?

    but on my end
    im confused about cjs' apparently theres like a 35 cj limit
    but i thought the number of cjs someone could have was unlmited
    that thing with Shadow Clones was discussed MANY times, and it was decided that they "die" when stabbed with Kunai for example

    theoretically it is, that 35 CJ limit is of your own CJs, BUT you can have theoretically over 1000 CJs if you get so many people to teach you their customs
     
         

  5. #1605
    -Cerberus-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Cerberus- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,066
    Location
    Gamma Quadrant Sector 4
    Just an average guy.
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Raiton: Ikazuchi no Kiba) - Lightning Release: Lightning Fang
    Rank: B
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user sends an electrical essence into the clouds, allowing them to create lightning strikes in the desired location.

    Is it possible if i send my electrical essence into the sky, I can shoot down lightning at any time?
     
         

  6. #1606
    Zekken's Avatar
    Status
    Zekken is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    11,703
    Location
    In my castle, on the edge of Hell...I mean Kumogakure
    Underworld King | Tartarus
    Leader
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Can Samurai use 8 gates?
     
         

  7. #1607
    Nos Venerabilem KeotsuEclipse's Avatar
    Status
    KeotsuEclipse is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    8,591
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by XxFallenUchihaxX View Post
    Can Samurai use 8 gates?
    I'm going to say yes. Neither the Samurai restrictions, nor the EIG restrictions prevent Samurai from using the Gates.

    For example, I actually have permission to get training for the Gates, but have not done so,-'d have explicitly said I'm going to use them on my Samurai, and no one has said anything to the contrary.
     
         

  8. #1608
    Wolf-boy Prince Mortuus's Avatar
    Status
    Prince Mortuus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,499
    Location
    Right where you least expect me
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Can food pills be used to counteract genjutsu?
     
         

  9. #1609
    Migualon J.J.'s Avatar
    Status
    Migualon J.J. is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    25,051
    Location
    Prague, Czech Republic, Czech Republic
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Mortuus View Post
    Can food pills be used to counteract genjutsu?
    doubt it

    unless you mean Akimichi ones, those i would say yes
     
         

  10. #1610
    Wolf-boy Prince Mortuus's Avatar
    Status
    Prince Mortuus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,499
    Location
    Right where you least expect me
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Don't all food pills increase chakra? That's how you break a genjutsu.
     
         

  11. #1611
    Migualon J.J.'s Avatar
    Status
    Migualon J.J. is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    25,051
    Location
    Prague, Czech Republic, Czech Republic
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Mortuus View Post
    Don't all food pills increase chakra? That's how you break a genjutsu.
    no, to release from genjutsu you need burst of chakra or someone's chakra, food pills only replenish your own chakra, it isn't burst of chakra like Akimichi pills
     
         

  12. #1612
    Wolf-boy Prince Mortuus's Avatar
    Status
    Prince Mortuus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,499
    Location
    Right where you least expect me
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    OK, thanks.
     
         

  13. #1613
    Gobi Gobletsson's Avatar
    Status
    Gobi Gobletsson is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    17,732
    Location
    Walking beside Gats...
    Jana is love. Jana is life.
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by KeotsuEclipse View Post
    I'm going to say yes. Neither the Samurai restrictions, nor the EIG restrictions prevent Samurai from using the Gates.

    For example, I actually have permission to get training for the Gates, but have not done so,-'d have explicitly said I'm going to use them on my Samurai, and no one has said anything to the contrary.
    Sorry, but I'm going to say no. That either of the restrictions doesn't say anything about it, that is true. However, after I had a talk with Zenryoku, about this matter I got told that him, and Caliburn had already been discussing it, and came to the conclusion, that they cannot, use the EIGs.

    However, there seem to be a bit of confusion regarding this matter, as I have seen both LoK and Alucard saying that one could. So I will probably double-check with Zenryoku once I catch him online. >_O
     
         

  14. #1614
    -Cerberus-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Cerberus- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,066
    Location
    Gamma Quadrant Sector 4
    Just an average guy.
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Can a summon use an s rank jutsu, if the user only knows a rank ?
     
         

  15. #1615
    Migualon J.J.'s Avatar
    Status
    Migualon J.J. is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    25,051
    Location
    Prague, Czech Republic, Czech Republic
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Gobi Gobletsson View Post
    Sorry, but I'm going to say no. That either of the restrictions doesn't say anything about it, that is true. However, after I had a talk with Zenryoku, about this matter I got told that him, and Caliburn had already been discussing it, and came to the conclusion, that they cannot, use the EIGs.

    However, there seem to be a bit of confusion regarding this matter, as I have seen both LoK and Alucard saying that one could. So I will probably double-check with Zenryoku once I catch him online. >_O
    i know my opinion doesn't mean really much in this thing, but i myself believe they should be able to use 8IG, but hey, that's just me

    Quote Originally Posted by sage naruto 123 View Post
    Can a summon use an s rank jutsu, if the user only knows a rank ?
    of course not
     
         

  16. #1616
    -Cerberus-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Cerberus- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,066
    Location
    Gamma Quadrant Sector 4
    Just an average guy.
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Migualon J.J. View Post


    of course not
    I knew that already, just had to have proof.
     
         

  17. #1617
    Gobi Gobletsson's Avatar
    Status
    Gobi Gobletsson is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    17,732
    Location
    Walking beside Gats...
    Jana is love. Jana is life.
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Gobi Gobletsson View Post
    Sorry, but I'm going to say no. That either of the restrictions doesn't say anything about it, that is true. However, after I had a talk with Zenryoku, about this matter I got told that him, and Caliburn had already been discussing it, and came to the conclusion, that they cannot, use the EIGs.

    However, there seem to be a bit of confusion regarding this matter, as I have seen both LoK and Alucard saying that one could. So I will probably double-check with Zenryoku once I catch him online. >_O
    As of now, Samurai with EIGs are still not allowed. Had it confirmed with Zenryoku.

    Quote Originally Posted by Migualon J.J. View Post
    i know my opinion doesn't mean really much in this thing, but i myself believe they should be able to use 8IG, but hey, that's just me



    of course not
    Don't get me wrong, lol. I'm not taking the side saying ''No Gates for samurais, herp derp.'', I simply said what that had been confirmed so people wouldn't mistaken from whats allowed and whats not. I personally, I see no problem in Samurais having EIGs.
     
         

  18. #1618
    -Cerberus-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Cerberus- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,066
    Location
    Gamma Quadrant Sector 4
    Just an average guy.
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Suiton: Daikōdan no Jutsu) – Water Release: Great Shark Missile Technique

    Rank: S
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short – Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user performs Tiger – Serpent hand seals to create a stronger version of the Water Release: Water shark Bomb technique, which creates a gigantic shark, far larger than the user, to attack the opponent. This technique differs from its parent jutsu in being able to absorb the chakra from an opponent's technique, and in turn use that chakra to grow larger and more powerful.
    Note: Technique can only absorb up to B rank level techniques and requires a Large water source.

    how could I counter this, if its coming head on at me?
     
         

  19. #1619
    Senior Member Erzo's Avatar
    Status
    Erzo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    15,557
    Location
    On Dawan's goat.
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by sage naruto 123 View Post
    Suiton: Daikōdan no Jutsu) – Water Release: Great Shark Missile Technique

    Rank: S
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short – Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user performs Tiger – Serpent hand seals to create a stronger version of the Water Release: Water shark Bomb technique, which creates a gigantic shark, far larger than the user, to attack the opponent. This technique differs from its parent jutsu in being able to absorb the chakra from an opponent's technique, and in turn use that chakra to grow larger and more powerful.
    Note: Technique can only absorb up to B rank level techniques and requires a Large water source.

    how could I counter this, if its coming head on at me?
    Use a suitable Earth jutsu of A-rank and/or above?
    If you're really confused, just use Stone Golem, S-rank version. He can take out the water jutsu and carry on towards your opponent at a weakened state since Earth > Water.
     
         

  20. #1620
    Zekken's Avatar
    Status
    Zekken is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    11,703
    Location
    In my castle, on the edge of Hell...I mean Kumogakure
    Underworld King | Tartarus
    Leader
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Can someone make a bio of one path? Example Deva Path alone
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •