Results 2,051 to 2,075 of 12837
    Status
    Feb 2011
    This user has no status or
    wealth

Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiianmike View Post
    Any suggestions for getting out?
    Raiton would be the obvious answer, I guess.
    I think you can also pull off using Katon to dry it and harden the mud, but I'm not sure.

Last edited by 'Kurapika; 09-20-2012 at 11:26 AM.

Status
    Sep 2011
    This user has no status.

Any suggestions for getting out?
    actually this is the best counter, but since you only got water and bugs, i would suggest doing this, and i think that's the only thing you can do and even so there is a chance that it won't work, try using this technique but create that cloud under YOURSELF, i think that if there is high enough amount of those bugs, they should be able to lift you into the air

(Kikaichu Kaku no Kagai) - Destruction Bug Aerial Assault
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user creates a cloud of bugs underneath the opponent lifting them up into the air and then many spheres of bugs will strike the opponent sending them crashing into the ground.
    Note: Must be a member of the Aburame Clan.

Quote Originally Posted by 'Kurapika View Post
    I think you can also pull off using Katon to dry it and harden the mud, but I'm not sure.
    he stated he has only Water and Bugs

and personally think that SY's choice is the best

http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...97#post2978497

Status
    Feb 2011
    wealth

Quote Originally Posted by Miggy View Post
    actually this is the best counter, but since you only got water and bugs, i would suggest doing this, and i think that's the only thing you can do and even so there is a chance that it won't work, try using this technique but create that cloud under YOURSELF, i think that if there is high enough amount of those bugs, they should be able to lift you into the air

(Kikaichu Kaku no Kagai) - Destruction Bug Aerial Assault
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user creates a cloud of bugs underneath the opponent lifting them up into the air and then many spheres of bugs will strike the opponent sending them crashing into the ground.
    Note: Must be a member of the Aburame Clan.
    That won't work, the bugs won't be able to move inside the mud.

he stated he has only Water and Bugs

and personally think that SY's choice is the best

Or what else would you suggest? Keep in mind I only mastered water, and am able to use all the aburame jutsu. Help is much appreciated.
    He never said he only has water though, he said he only mastered water.
    If he doesn't use a stronger doton jutsu, I think the doton from his technique will be turned into mud as well, similar to how hiding in the rocks won't allow you to go through doton technique of a higher rank.

Status
    Sep 2010
    ✿ La vita è bella ✿

Noob question
    1. I use smoke bombs or kunai or ninja wire
    2. I use jutsu A
    3. I use jutsu B
    Does this smoke bombs or kunai count within 3 moves per turn or I can also perform Jutsu C..?

Status
    Sep 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by -Jiraiya- View Post
    Noob question
    1. I use smoke bombs or kunai or ninja wire
    2. I use jutsu A
    3. I use jutsu B
    Does this smoke bombs or kunai count within 3 moves per turn or I can also perform Jutsu C..?
    you can use 3rd jutsu, they don't count as jutsu

Status
    Sep 2010
    ✿ La vita è bella ✿

Quote Originally Posted by Miggy View Post
    you can use 3rd jutsu, they don't count as jutsu
    Thanx..:D

(Doton: Moguragakure no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Hiding like a mole technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Long
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach. It also appears that after digging, the ground can be returned to its original state, leaving no trace of where the user entered the earth

- How far can they sense me, movements ok... even what jutsu I use...?
    - Also if I see my opponent going into the ground in front of my eyes & I jump onto a body of water, could my opponent rise and attack me from underneath the water..?[I think its not possible]

edit: also can I jump onto a nearby water body to escape when he digs into ground?, I know jutsu must be negated with jutsu, but since he is burying himself, is my move valid..?

Last edited by -Jiraiya-; 09-20-2012 at 04:48 PM.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Premeditated Murder.

can i drop my summoning that i have signed and give it to another person who wants it?

Status
    Aug 2011
    In my castle, on the edge of Hell...I mean Kumogakure
    Currently Looking for Wind
    Release CJ

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt View Post
    can i drop my summoning that i have signed and give it to another person who wants it?
    Yip you can.
    And can one make a bio of a single pain example just Deva Path.

Status
    Mar 2011
    W.R.A.T.H

Quote Originally Posted by Asuna View Post
    Yip you can.
    No,you can't

Status
    Oct 2011
    Ten Yasha

Quote Originally Posted by Asuna View Post
    Yip you can.
    Dafuq ? Seriously, don't give wrong info to people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt View Post
    If you created the contract yourself the only way to get rid of itm, is to have a signer of it take ownership of your scroll.

If you signed a contract from someone else, i think you can just tell that person your dropping his contract. (not sure how this one works though)

Status
    Mar 2012
    Became a man by myself, only
    father was time.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorps View Post
    We are actually going to update that technique to make it more understandable. The only thing to actually have been stated to work was pain. Chidori in your brain? and clearing your mind? Dam... Nagashi is such an oped technique. And all it was seen doing was barely paralizing some ninjas. *sigh* And by clearing your mind, don't you mean fry it? I guess that would clear your mind.

Its a "dramatic" tech. You can't ignore it but any technique that clears your mind or senses, any pain, etc would break from it unless the rank difference is just too much. If you are an S-Class Ninja facing a Sage and he uses Killing intent...not that easy to counter. If you are a Kage and he uses Killing intent? Much more manageable. But you can't ever ignore it.

And no bio is imune to fear. Thats just one of those things people add to their bios to try and take advantage of.
    Since your a hyuga style genius, can I use one of my utmost favorite techniques :
    (Jūkenpō: Ichigekimi) -Gentle Fist Style: One blow Body
    Chakra cost:30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: Using their ability to expel chakra from every chakra point on their body, a member of the Hyūga clan can hit their opponent with a blast of chakra that will send them flying away from the user. It was also shown when Kisame's Water PrisonTechnique trapped Neji that the user can use it to target weak point in the technique that they see with their Byakugan in order to dispel it.

To expel chakra through my head thus negating killing intent?
    And will I be completely paralyzed by killing intent or would I still be able to move and cause pain to myself or defend against an attack?
    Just want to make sure I counter techniques properly.

Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

I've seen people do Katon to try and get out and that is a horrible choice. In order to attempt to dry out the mud you first have to heat it up really really hot. Chances are your would end up burning your legs badly before escaping the mud.

Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by william24 View Post
    Since your a hyuga style genius, can I use one of my utmost favorite techniques :
    (Jūkenpō: Ichigekimi) -Gentle Fist Style: One blow Body
    Chakra cost:30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: Using their ability to expel chakra from every chakra point on their body, a member of the Hyūga clan can hit their opponent with a blast of chakra that will send them flying away from the user. It was also shown when Kisame's Water PrisonTechnique trapped Neji that the user can use it to target weak point in the technique that they see with their Byakugan in order to dispel it.

To expel chakra through my head thus negating killing intent?
    And will I be completely paralyzed by killing intent or would I still be able to move and cause pain to myself or defend against an attack?
    Just want to make sure I counter techniques properly.
    Killing intent is not a genjutsu, so expelling chakra doesnt do anything.

I dont really know how to explain it well but I'll give it my best shot. Scorps, correct me if I'm wrong. Killing intent is a presence, like a bad guy in a scary movie. For example if you were to fight naruto, and he says "hey lets fight and have a good time" chances are you arent going think he's going to kill you. However, If Orochimaru came up to you and said he was going to rip your flesh off and then you felt his chakra and malice looming around you, you'd be worried about being killed, right? That fear that you would feel is the result of killing intent, and the only way to escape it is to snap yourself out of it in some way. Pain is a good way to bring you back or using a technique that eliminates fear.

Does that help?

Status
    Feb 2012
    That's my Nintendo, my Ninja
    way

If a Kakuzu Bio was caught within a genjutsu would the other hearts have an effect on cancelling out the gen or would they be caught in it too - even though gen affects the brain & not the heart, the hearts themselves seem to act on there own when separated from Kakuzu.

& if Kakuzu was caught within a genjutsu & had a heart out on the field, would the heart merging back with Kakuzu help cancel out the gen due to the disturbance of chakra.

Status
    May 2008
    LOVE THE SARA FOREVER!

Quote Originally Posted by Scary Yamato View Post
    Killing intent is not a genjutsu, so expelling chakra doesnt do anything.

I dont really know how to explain it well but I'll give it my best shot. Scorps, correct me if I'm wrong. Killing intent is a presence, like a bad guy in a scary movie. For example if you were to fight naruto, and he says "hey lets fight and have a good time" chances are you arent going think he's going to kill you. However, If Orochimaru came up to you and said he was going to rip your flesh off and then you felt his chakra and malice looming around you, you'd be worried about being killed, right? That fear that you would feel is the result of killing intent, and the only way to escape it is to snap yourself out of it in some way. Pain is a good way to bring you back or using a technique that eliminates fear.

Does that help?
    Correct.

Its easier to explain to all those who follow Fairy Tail or better yet, Bleach. Killing intent is the same thing Sakura felt when Naruto was overtaken by the 9 tails chakra vs orochimaru. In Fairy Tail its the feeling natsu got when gildarts released all his mgic power and his agression. In bleach however, its the best example. Its the same as when Aizen looked upon helpless humans. His Reiatsu is so strong, dark, heavy and evil that people fainted. In the bleach that type of "feeling" is often dispicted.

However, in essence, in Narutoverse, its nothing more than pressure. Mental pressure. Completely overpowering mental pressure. Its said that the strongest emotion one can feel is the primal urge to kill. That emotion is so strong it can become palpable and spill into your own mind.

Killing intent is, for me, just chakra manifesting itself in its true intention. Releasing from it cna only be done with mind cleasing techniques like elder teachings sixth sense by pain, but even by your own killing intent. If your rank is similar, your killing intent would be similar thus it could serve to break it. You just need to overpower that "fear" and "dark pressure" that overwhelms your mind. You can release all the chakra you want but unless the stimuli is broken or your mind cleansed, no dice. So that tech doesn't work.

Yamato is right. ^^

And I'm going to revamp Killing intent making it more in tune to what was shown in the manga since its prone to be misused as it stands mostly because its neither genjutsu nor ninjutsu but an inbetween kind of thing.

Status
    May 2008
    LOVE THE SARA FOREVER!

Quote Originally Posted by Method View Post
    If a Kakuzu Bio was caught within a genjutsu would the other hearts have an effect on cancelling out the gen or would they be caught in it too - even though gen affects the brain & not the heart, the hearts themselves seem to act on there own when separated from Kakuzu.

& if Kakuzu was caught within a genjutsu & had a heart out on the field, would the heart merging back with Kakuzu help cancel out the gen due to the disturbance of chakra.
    If they are on the main body, then no. They wouldn't help and they would be under the effects of it just the same.

If separated, then yes, they can come and merge with the main body releasing it from gen. Why? because they are dispicted as "external chakra sources", thus theeir chakra is different from the main body as it is from different ninjas.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Jana is love. Jana is life.

Simply to add to the discussion of Killing Intent, here are some visual examples, taking from the manga.

First example is when they faced Zabuza

2nd example is their meeting with Orochimaru during the Chuunin Exams.

And then, Sasuke releasing himself by stabbing himself with a Kunai.

Status
    Feb 2011
    wealth

I've seen people do Katon to try and get out and that is a horrible choice. In order to attempt to dry out the mud you first have to heat it up really really hot. Chances are your would end up burning your legs badly before escaping the mud.
    I see. Thanks. ^^
    I'm guessing one can pull off using wind to launch himself into mid air, and maybe use the wind for a wind/fire combo to dry the ground, but I guess the fire part would be unnecessary. Would that be a good/valid move?

Status
    Sep 2011
    This user has no status.

I see. Thanks. ^^
    I'm guessing one can pull off using wind to launch himself into mid air, and maybe use the wind for a wind/fire combo to dry the ground, but I guess the fire part would be unnecessary. Would that be a good/valid move?
    from my point of view, i think still this one is the best, unless something changed, than this should still be valid counter as i used it couple of times already

i mean, i think that this technique doesn't really cost much chakra and is quite fast to perform

Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

you could even do soemthing as simple as a D-ranked Doton no jutsu to make a platform come to you from the edge of the swamp and you can pull yorself out.

Status
    Apr 2012
    From The Dust We Rise!

Say if I have a cw sword, n this sword gives me +10 attack.

Will my clone be able to use it as well?
    Will he get +10 as well?

Status
    May 2012
    #Pray4Delta

why has no one taken the naruto 9 tail jinchuriki bio

Status
    Aug 2010
    Leaf's one and only <3

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Raikage View Post
    why has no one taken the naruto 9 tail jinchuriki bio
    because all jinchuuriki bios are on hold atm like zetsu, noone can make them

Status
    Feb 2011
    wealth

you could even do soemthing as simple as a D-ranked Doton no jutsu to make a platform come to you from the edge of the swamp and you can pull yorself out.
    Can't the opponent argue that for your chakra to reach the edge it will have to go through the mud which already is being manipulated by his own chakra?
    The hiding in the rocks technique's restriction always gave me the idea that one can't channel his chakra through earth that is already being manipulated by the opponent unless you use a technique stronger than that of the opponent.

I honestly hope I'm wrong, it sure will make doton a lot more useful.

Status
    Sep 2010
    ✿ La vita è bella ✿

PHP Code:
    (DotonDoro Hōshi) - Earth ReleaseMud Spore
    Rank
    C
    Type
    Supplementary
    Range
    Long
    Chakra Cost
    Damage Points
    N/A
    Description
    This technique lets the user summon a river of mud infront of themThis technique can have water added to it to speed up the flow and increase its power
    The range is long which means I can use only in long range or I can use anywhere[short/mid] within long range..?