Page 84 of 663 « First ... 347480818283848586878894134184584 ... Last»
Results 1,661 to 1,680 of 13251
  1. #1661
    Senior Member Erzo's Avatar
    Status
    Erzo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    15,556
    Location
    On Dawan's goat.
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha seeker View Post
    whats the weaknesss of dark release
    Dark

    Weak to: Earth and Water. Dark Release is used to absorb and redirect chakra and energy in general. This makes it so that while it can absorb the chakra in Earth and Water techniques, it will not absorb the Earth itself or the Water produced by techniques since it doesn't work like Fuuinjutsu. Earth suffers double strength towards Dark Release (meaning that an S-Rank Dark release can be stopped by a B-Rank Earth technique).

    Strong to: Raw chakra, Fire, Lightning and Wind. Raw chakra absorption and redirection is the core of Dark Release, making it gain double strength towards it (B-Rank Dark overcomes S-Rank Raw Chakra).
    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=195074
     
         

  2. #1662
    Senior Member Uchiha seeker's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha seeker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    13,283
    Location
    New Zealand
    Next time
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    w00t thnx wooooooh!
     
         

  3. #1663
    Senior Member Kato.'s Avatar
    Status
    Kato. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    6,784
    Location
    England
    Yesterday is history, tomorrow
    is a mystery and today is a
    gift. Thats why they call it
    the present
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Who were the previous kages of each village? I mean in our RP of course
     
         

  4. #1664
    The Blind One Lili-Chwan's Avatar
    Status
    Lili-Chwan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    17,227
    Location
    Behind you, with a knife... or not
    Oh jóia, anda cá ao ourives!
    - OMG I HADN'T SEEN THIS LOL
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kato Rokuemon View Post
    Who were the previous kages of each village? I mean in our RP of course
    Alucard is the Mizukage from the very beginning. Dunno about the others
     
         

  5. #1665
    Toku's Avatar
    Status
    Toku is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    38,419
    Location
    Los Noches
    working on it...
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kato Rokuemon View Post
    Who were the previous kages of each village? I mean in our RP of course
    Iwa-
    Bishamonsama
    Kaze
    Toku
    Jinbei

    Kiri-
    Alucard

    Konoha-
    Xylon
    The Pervy Sage
    Typhon
    Izuna
    Scary Yamato

    Suna-
    Kawagiri
    Ragnaroc (Daimyo and Kage)
    Emperor

    Kumo-
    Mugiwara
     
         

  6. #1666
    「 永遠の絶望 」 Blizzàrd's Avatar
    Status
    Blizzàrd is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    13,421
    "Death intrigues me, Life
    bores me."
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Toku View Post
    Iwa-
    Bishamonsama
    Kaze
    Toku
    Jinbei

    Kiri-
    Alucard

    Konoha-
    Xylon
    The Pervy Sage
    Typhon
    Izuna
    Scary Yamato

    Suna-
    Kawagiri
    Ragnaroc (Daimyo and Kage)
    Emperor

    Kumo-
    Mugiwara
    Iwa-
    Bishamonsama
    Kaze
    Toku
    Jinbei

    Couple of questions:
    1. How does one exactly break through a genjutsu using sharingan? How does it works in the RP and an example will be good.
    2. ( Katon: Gōenka ) - Fire Release: Great Flame Flower
    Rank: B
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user jumps in the air and shoots three giant bullets of fire that come down like giant meteors, then erupt into a geyser of flame.

    The above attack creates three fireballs, but is only one enough to take down lets say a B ranked wind? if so, does the other two fireballs individually keeps the same power/rank?
     
         

  7. #1667
    Senior Member Kato.'s Avatar
    Status
    Kato. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    6,784
    Location
    England
    Yesterday is history, tomorrow
    is a mystery and today is a
    gift. Thats why they call it
    the present
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Toku View Post
    Iwa-
    Bishamonsama
    Kaze
    Toku
    Jinbei

    Kiri-
    Alucard

    Konoha-
    Xylon
    The Pervy Sage
    Typhon
    Izuna
    Scary Yamato

    Suna-
    Kawagiri
    Ragnaroc (Daimyo and Kage)
    Emperor

    Kumo-
    Mugiwara
    That's pretty cool, thanks
     
         

  8. #1668
    Kamishiro's Avatar
    Status
    Kamishiro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    15,857
    Location
    Somewhere
    Sara is The Best
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Toku View Post
    Iwa-
    Bishamonsama
    Kaze
    Toku
    Jinbei

    Kiri-
    Alucard

    Konoha-
    Xylon
    The Pervy Sage
    Typhon
    Izuna
    Scary Yamato

    Suna-
    Kawagiri
    Ragnaroc (Daimyo and Kage)
    Emperor

    Kumo-
    Mugiwara
    Ame-
    -Minato-

    Quote Originally Posted by Blizzàrd View Post
    Iwa-
    Bishamonsama
    Kaze
    Toku
    Jinbei

    Couple of questions:
    1. How does one exactly break through a genjutsu using sharingan? How does it works in the RP and an example will be good.
    2. ( Katon: Gōenka ) - Fire Release: Great Flame Flower
    Rank: B
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user jumps in the air and shoots three giant bullets of fire that come down like giant meteors, then erupt into a geyser of flame.

    The above attack creates three fireballs, but is only one enough to take down lets say a B ranked wind? if so, does the other two fireballs individually keeps the same power/rank?
    1. The Sharingan keeps you immune to genjutsu which depends in the tomoes you have.
    1 Tomoe only allows you to see if you are into a genjutsu or not.
    2 tomoe is able to see through D ranked genjutsu.
    3 tomoe is able to see through up to B ranked genjutsu.

    The sharingan user is able to see if he is inside a genjutsu or not as the sharingan allows the user to see the chakra's irregularity.

    2. Of course not , when you create three fireballs using this technique the rank will be separated as each one will have another rank which I think it's around D rank as according to Izuna D+D = C and D+C = B-rank.

    So I think you have to send two of these fireballs to block the B-ranked wind technique.

    As C-ranked Fire can block B-ranked Wind technique.
     
         
    Last edited by Kamishiro; 07-11-2012 at 01:23 PM.

  9. #1669
    McKnockout's Avatar
    Status
    McKnockout is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    9,102
    Location
    League of Awesome.
    ceeeeeebs
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Toku View Post
    Iwa-
    Bishamonsama
    Kaze
    Toku
    Jinbei

    Kiri-
    Alucard

    Konoha-
    Xylon
    The Pervy Sage
    Typhon
    Izuna
    Scary Yamato

    Suna-
    Kawagiri
    Ragnaroc (Daimyo and Kage)
    Emperor

    Kumo-
    Mugiwara
    Damn, Alucard and Mugi are badasses.

    Quote Originally Posted by Blizzàrd View Post
    Iwa-
    2. ( Katon: Gōenka ) - Fire Release: Great Flame Flower
    Rank: B
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user jumps in the air and shoots three giant bullets of fire that come down like giant meteors, then erupt into a geyser of flame.

    The above attack creates three fireballs, but is only one enough to take down lets say a B ranked wind? if so, does the other two fireballs individually keeps the same power/rank?
    I was taught that all 3 fireballs were equivalent to B-rank; so individually they would be weaker than B-rank (possibly D/C-rank for each fireball??). With this reasoning, each fireball would probably not withstand a B-rank wind jutsu. However, the form and shape of the wind jutsu used to counter the fireballs should also be considered.

    EDIT: What Kami said.
     
         
    Last edited by McKnockout; 07-11-2012 at 01:27 PM.

  10. #1670
    「 永遠の絶望 」 Blizzàrd's Avatar
    Status
    Blizzàrd is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    13,421
    "Death intrigues me, Life
    bores me."
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Zanshin View Post
    Ame-
    -Minato-



    1. The Sharingan keeps you immune to genjutsu which depends in the tomoes you have.
    1 Tomoe only allows you to see if you are into a genjutsu or not.
    2 tomoe is able to see through D ranked genjutsu.
    3 tomoe is able to see through up to B ranked genjutsu.

    The sharingan user is able to see if he is inside a genjutsu or not as the sharingan allows the user to see the chakra's irregularity.

    2. Of course not , when you create three fireballs using this technique the rank will be separated as each one will have another rank which I think it's around D rank as according to Izuna D+D = C and D+C = B-rank.

    So I think you have to send two of these fireballs to block the B-ranked wind technique.

    As C-ranked Fire can block B-ranked Wind technique.
    Quote Originally Posted by McKnockout View Post
    Damn, Alucard and Mugi are badasses.


    I was taught that all 3 fireballs were equivalent to B-rank; so individually they would be weaker than B-rank (possibly D/C-rank for each fireball??). With this reasoning, each fireball would probably not withstand a B-rank wind jutsu. However, the form and shape of the wind jutsu used to counter the fireballs should also be considered.

    EDIT: What Kami said.
    Thanks. So about Sharingan, I know it is able to see through a genjutsu but how are you suppose to snap out of it using sharingan? Dont you require some external help or extreme disruption, how does one's eyes able to do that?
     
         

  11. #1671
    Kamishiro's Avatar
    Status
    Kamishiro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    15,857
    Location
    Somewhere
    Sara is The Best
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Blizzàrd View Post
    Thanks. So about Sharingan, I know it is able to see through a genjutsu but how are you suppose to snap out of it using sharingan? Dont you require some external help or extreme disruption, how does one's eyes able to do that?
    Like I said it depends on the tomoes the user got.

    For example I have 3 tomoe sharingan and someone placed a genjutsu on me and let's say it's A-ranked , I am not immune to it as my sharingan only makes me immune to B-ranked genjutsu techniques and below thus I will have to deal with the genjutsu with the normal ways , chidori nagashi , using a kunai.etc
     
         

  12. #1672
    「 永遠の絶望 」 Blizzàrd's Avatar
    Status
    Blizzàrd is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    13,421
    "Death intrigues me, Life
    bores me."
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Zanshin View Post
    Like I said it depends on the tomoes the user got.

    For example I have 3 tomoe sharingan and someone placed a genjutsu on me and let's say it's A-ranked , I am not immune to it as my sharingan only makes me immune to B-ranked genjutsu techniques and below thus I will have to deal with the genjutsu with the normal ways , chidori nagashi , using a kunai.etc
    Ahh, so yo are saying you basically become immune to it. The ones that are lower rank... I think I get it now, thanks
     
         

  13. #1673
    Kamishiro's Avatar
    Status
    Kamishiro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    15,857
    Location
    Somewhere
    Sara is The Best
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Blizzàrd View Post
    Ahh, so yo are saying you basically become immune to it. The ones that are lower rank... I think I get it now, thanks
    Np.
     
         

  14. #1674
    ReXii's Avatar
    Status
    ReXii is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    14,090
    Location
    Up.
    The one in front of the gun
    lives forever.
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Blizzàrd View Post
    Ahh, so yo are saying you basically become immune to it. The ones that are lower rank... I think I get it now, thanks
    Immune is a bit of an overstatement, Basically your best bet is to explain logically how your Sharingan would see through the illusion by saying something like "My sharingan notices the disturbances in all the chakra around me" or "My sharingan allows me to pierce the illusion you have placed on me once i have realized that im surrounded by chakra making this an illusion"
    You are not immune to genjutsu as shown when sasuke was trapped in genjutsu in part one for quite some time before realizing and then using his sharingan to break the illusion.
     
         

  15. #1675
    「 永遠の絶望 」 Blizzàrd's Avatar
    Status
    Blizzàrd is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    13,421
    "Death intrigues me, Life
    bores me."
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by ReXii View Post
    Immune is a bit of an overstatement, Basically your best bet is to explain logically how your Sharingan would see through the illusion by saying something like "My sharingan notices the disturbances in all the chakra around me" or "My sharingan allows me to pierce the illusion you have placed on me once i have realized that im surrounded by chakra making this an illusion"
    You are not immune to genjutsu as shown when sasuke was trapped in genjutsu in part one for quite some time before realizing and then using his sharingan to break the illusion.
    Yup what I thought, because we are taught to break through Genjutsu in Sharingan training. If we were immune why would we even try. My real question was how will I break through using Sharingan, but I guess if you notice change you can correct it.
     
         

  16. #1676
    Migualon J.J.'s Avatar
    Status
    Migualon J.J. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    25,028
    Location
    Prague, Czech Republic, Czech Republic
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Zanshin View Post
    Only Oro,Sasuke and Kabuto can summon manda and I think Kabutomaro is the only one that is able to summon Manda2
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Korra~ View Post
    Because Manda is like Oro personal pet Sasuke/Kabuto are allowed to summon him because Oro taught them When I learned snakes from Passion he told us we arent allowed to summon Manda or Manda 2 withuot those bios
    discussed with Mathias and he sais anyone who learns how to summon Manda can summon it, in other words it's the same as with Bunta, you just need someone to teach it to you and you can summon it with any custom bio
     
         

  17. #1677
    Bedlington's Avatar
    Status
    Bedlington is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    3,542
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Who do you need to get permission from to learn toad summons?
     
         

  18. #1678
    Migualon J.J.'s Avatar
    Status
    Migualon J.J. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    25,028
    Location
    Prague, Czech Republic, Czech Republic
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bedlington View Post
    Who do you need to get permission from to learn toad summons?
    no one, just find someone who can teach them and ask them if they will teach them to you
     
         

  19. #1679
    Bedlington's Avatar
    Status
    Bedlington is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    3,542
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Migualon J.J. View Post
    no one, just find someone who can teach them and ask them if they will teach them to you
    Actually, I have been told I need to get permission before I am allowed to learn toads....
     
         

  20. #1680
    Migualon J.J.'s Avatar
    Status
    Migualon J.J. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    25,028
    Location
    Prague, Czech Republic, Czech Republic
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bedlington View Post
    Actually, I have been told I need to get permission before I am allowed to learn toads....
    and who the hell told you that?
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •