May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    i kind of reaally pretty
    absolutely sure maybe kind of
    without a doubt i think i
    might really love lawliet!

Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

Quote Originally Posted by Reborn View Post
    I have a question, though I believe it's more directed towards mods of the RP. I'm not sure if it's been discussed before, asked before or considered already amongst mods and the general public. But I have a few questions concerning two of the kekkei genkai Storm and Dark as they've been presented in the Third Shippuden Movie. Since I've just finished re-watching and looking at the techniques here on the base I've noticed a few things that I just wanted to get clarrified. I'll start with Storm Release.

Storm

I've noticed that Hiruko in the third shippuden movie used two Ranton techniques: (Ranton: Raiunkōha) - Storm Release: Thunder Cloud Inner Wave and (Ranton Ougi, Rankiryuu) Storm Element Ultimate Technique, Turbulance (translated on the video play on animedreaming) however the latter is excluded from the RP in the Storm Release section as well as in the Bio restrictions for Hiruko under examples of his techniques.

The technique seems to detail the creation of a thick thundercloud which feeds on other's chakra and then is release into the ground. After observing how it works, there seems to be some level of electrical discharge from the large cloud and then when released with another handseal there seems to be a large violet wall like entity that releases along the ground 360 degress with the user being the center point of the technique. We see the technique beginning at 2:30 and then we see the later affects of it at 4:50 part 5. (This is from me watching it from Anime Dreaming website, the movie is split up into five parts. if you go to those times specified on part 5 you'll see them). My question(s) are: was this technique excluded intentionally, overlooked, or is there some other reason why it's not in the RP or was it included at some point and taken out? I'm just wanted that to be clarrified since I'm curious.

Dark

Now onto Dark Release, staying on the same general timeframe of when the Storm Release techniques occured, right after that technique we see Hiruko quickly absorbing several Rasengan techniques from a distances. He's inhaling the techiques into his mouth. According to the bio restrictions for Dark Release and after my own convo with scorps before re-watching this movie some time ago, apparently the Absorptions of techniques are required to be through the hands of the user. Though the way Hiruko absorbed Naruto's techniques suggested that the point of entry for absorption of these techniques isn't just through the hand. As we've seen, Hiruko, Ichi, Nii, and San all had the same triangular tatoos somewhere on their bodies (I'd have to go back and look for the specific times to show) which also suggests that the techniques of Dark Release don't necessarily require sed markings. I wanted clarrification on this as well, to see if it's necessary for Dark Release users to only absorb and, for that matter, release their Dark Release techniques from the hands. I found this piece directly after the storm release technique so watch from 4:50 in part 5 and beyond and you'll see.

Also, when Hiruko used Inhaling Maw, against Kakashi's Raikiri, he seemed to absorb the technique from a reasonable distance away (part 5 5:30), which is another question I have as to why Inhaling maw is restricted to short range?

I have more questions concerning Hiruko and his elements. Reasons why are, specifically for Dark Release, there is limited versatility, absorb and redistribute. And you can only do so in select ways as it stands right now.
    ok, reviewd the whole film.

Regarding that tech, I'm going to talk to Zen for us to make it and add it to the list.

Regarding the dark release issues, lets start with the absorbing through the mouth. The movie is really inconsistent. We see him sucking the chakra out of the leaf anbu with his mouth but when facing naruto and sakura and sai, he went to the trouble of removing his banadages to absorb through the hand. I don't think the display shown in the last fight with him sucking it through the mouth is worth much. Its more for the dramatic effect than anything else. As for the range, its described as short range, thus in about 3 to 5 meters awy from you tops. Never did he display its absorbing powers beyond that point. So yeah, short range.

As for the elemental weakness, he basorbed sai's bird yes, but that was a non elemental ninjutsu. sai makes a normal sized drawning and using his chakra he makes it gain form. Not really the same as VS earth or Vs Water. Also, regarding the earth dragon issue, you might have a tech (custom) that would be able to absorb the chakra of it but the question isn't the possibility but rather the difficulty behind it. Its weak to earth because you need to put more effort into it to actually absorb or affect such a technique. Its not a question of being caable of but a question of rank.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Prepare for the Worst!

Can I or can I not sense the enemy if he's in my mist (my chakra)
    The jutsu is the d-rank water tech.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Flash07 View Post
    Can I or can I not sense the enemy if he's in my mist (my chakra)
    The jutsu is the d-rank water tech.
    no, you can't

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Prepare for the Worst!

Then how did Zabuza know the location of the three genins and the old man in the mist?

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Then how did Zabuza know the location of the three genins and the old man in the mist?
    simple answer, Silent Killing, in other words, he heard them

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Burp...

It's not like the three genins and the old man were moving at blistering speeds.... he noted their location before making the mist and then just used intuition....

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Prepare for the Worst!

Oh...ok thanks guys ^_^

Status
    Aug 2010
    Imagine paradise, now think of the furthest thing from it, and I'm in the place furthest from that.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Belongs to my Shishou

Quote Originally Posted by Scorps View Post
    ok, reviewd the whole film.

Regarding that tech, I'm going to talk to Zen for us to make it and add it to the list.

Regarding the dark release issues, lets start with the absorbing through the mouth. The movie is really inconsistent. We see him sucking the chakra out of the leaf anbu with his mouth but when facing naruto and sakura and sai, he went to the trouble of removing his banadages to absorb through the hand. I don't think the display shown in the last fight with him sucking it through the mouth is worth much. Its more for the dramatic effect than anything else. As for the range, its described as short range, thus in about 3 to 5 meters awy from you tops. Never did he display its absorbing powers beyond that point. So yeah, short range.

As for the elemental weakness, he basorbed sai's bird yes, but that was a non elemental ninjutsu. sai makes a normal sized drawning and using his chakra he makes it gain form. Not really the same as VS earth or Vs Water. Also, regarding the earth dragon issue, you might have a tech (custom) that would be able to absorb the chakra of it but the question isn't the possibility but rather the difficulty behind it. Its weak to earth because you need to put more effort into it to actually absorb or affect such a technique. Its not a question of being caable of but a question of rank.
    Well, is it necessarily inconsistant, or simply showing alternative means? Yes I understand the whole bandage thing, though as far as it concerns those are the only two methods of which he's showed to absorb techniques through. I guess the hint I'm getting at is more for customs. The only two actual techniques demonstrated from the element are Maw and Judgement, though in the sense of a custom technique, could have such a such a Dark Release technique be comprised in the way he Hiruko used against the Anbu in the beginning of the movie?

The next question I have, concerns the restrictions on the Hiruko bio. Given the current restrictions on Hiruko, he can only possess two of the four kekkei genkai he demonstrated in the movie, which would essentially make him the same as a Mei bio in some sense. The user only possesses two kekkei genkai. However the restrictions on a Hiruko bio mirror that of a Nagato bio while Mei seems to have less. First there's the EIG and SM rule on the Nagato and Hiruko bios, and then the restriction limiting the user to having only that specified bio as their special bio (meaning no other special characters like a Kakuzu, Hozuki, Oro, etc, etc...). Mei's bio however, seems to only have the restriction of the second bio a member has, not being allowed to have a kg (something all three of the bios share between one another).

Now, for one thing, I can understand how such restrictions are on a Nagato bio considering he possesss the Rinningan, and a majority of his abilities are extremely beastly. But Hiruko's in the same boat as Mei with his abilities for one. He only uses two kekkei genkai, of which have very few techniques in each on the base aside from customs. Between All four I believe there are a total of 10 techniques. Between any two the most he'd technically possess would be 7 and they're of singular elements. Yes, he has two KG and the Rinningan and its abilities are only considered one, but the Rinningan possess six paths, which can be used in conjunction with one another if I'm not mistaken (correct me if I'm wrong).

I just wanted to know the reasoning behind restricting a Hiruko bio so much so to equal one of a Nagato bio, yet in terms of a scale of power, Nagato has greater power and versitility than Hiruko, while Hiruko's seems to resemble Mei Terumi more in a range of power. Now there are factors I may not be taking into this that I do not understand, which is why I'm even asking. I'm not assuming a Mei bio can get EIG or SM in the bio. But there's not specified time limit before one could get Mei bio like there is an 8 month one for Hiruko. There's no restriction to the second bio being a special bio other than it not being allowed to possess a KG if one has a Mei bio. Another thing as well, the Chimera technique is required for Hiruko to switch between one KG to the other, meaning a slot used in the three moves per turn to just switch between the element. While in the movie such a requirement didn't seem to be required. He activated all four of the elements off that back. I simply wanted to ask that question about the restrictions on the Hiruko bio.

Also, as well as why the four KG couldn't be used in the bio. Of course I'm not suggesting anything like this without any proper restrictions, but I don't see a problem, other than one's ability to create customs for elements like Dark, Storm, Steel, and Swift (well, not swift anymore but the other three). This may be the answer to my own question, though again, I'm not suggesting anything without the proper restrictions on such. This point, however, is not the main point of focus. The main thing I'm focusing on is the restrictions to the bio, specifically for the second bio restrictions, and the 8 month duration before one could even ask for the bio unless (provided all else is accounted for).

Also I'm uncleare about the reasons for the combinations of only one offenseive and one supplementary. Why can't there be a storm+Dark bio?

Though the I suppose, the Mei bio restrictions were created before Hiruko's I can see how maybe there is the update of the severity of the restrictions. Hiruko previously was banned all together as I remember this correctly though.

Last edited by Reborn; 09-25-2012 at 11:04 PM.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    A status has this user.

Would you guys say an "A" raikage bio would be able to snap out of Genjutsu with the activation of his lightning armor ?

Also,

How does the raikage's speed look exactly ? (having his raiton armour active)

Is it like a blue blur ? or does it look as if my vanished and re-appear infront of the target ?

Also, would you say, in a Mid range fight, could he, with his speed with his armour reach the target within 2 or 3 seconds ? blink of an eye ?

Notice how here, it looks as if it was a lightning essence moving towards minato, but it's the fourth raikage.

Last edited by Loki; 09-27-2012 at 01:16 AM.

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just speak your mind, and
    don't be embarased of what you
    want. #YOLO

Quote Originally Posted by Yagura. View Post
    Would you guys say an "A" raikage bio would be able to snap out of Genjutsu with the activation of his lightning armor ?

Yes, I think up to B rank, as the armor is a full body surge of A rank, and the rule is that a full body surge of any kind can wake you from up to one rank lower Genjutsu than it's own rank.

Also,

How does the raikage's speed look exactly ? (having his raiton armour active)
    Is it like a blue blur ? or does it look as if my vanished and re-appear infront of the target ?

To Sasuke with his MS active, it looked like a blur, so to a normal eye, it will look like dissapearing and re apearing, unless his curent speed is simulat (8th gate speed for example).

Also, would you say, in a Mid range fight, could he, with his speed with his armour reach the target within 2 or 3 seconds ? blink of an eye ?
    Maybe even less. It depends on the opponent's speed, but, unless it's specially enhanced (8 gates, curse mark, Sage Mode etc.), I doubt the user would even perceive his move. Still, he would have the time to perform a quick counter (by seeing the Raikage enveloping himself in Raiton chakra), but not something using more than one hand seal I guess...

Notice how here, it looks as if it was a lightning essence moving towards minato, but it's the fourth raikage.

Bolded/Underlined/Italiced my answears

Now, a question of my own:

When the opponent uses a suiton that covers the area (for example, water dome), as the water is flowing, can I just focus chakra to my feet and walk on the water (or jump on it), or it wouldn't work, because the water is chakra infused?

Last edited by Necron; 09-27-2012 at 08:19 AM.

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    I will take what is mine By
    fire and Blood I will take it!

When the opponent uses a suiton that covers the area (for example, water dome), as the water is flowing, can I just focus chakra to my feet and walk on the water (or jump on it), or it wouldn't work, because the water is chakra infused?
    i would guess since when i fought albel she did that when i used water style sticky syrup field move. since that had my chakra infused i guess it would still work since it is still liquid. dunno if this answers your question but oh well.

now a question of my own

if i were to make a human puppet that had a CE would i be able to use it since it says in sasoris rules no customs carried over is that to everything custom made or just the users actuall custom techniques/jutsu

Status
    Jan 2009
    Crazy Fool that Gang Bang, EST 19XX and Stay Lace Up
    Post Thanks / Like
    #BlackFlag #MachineGunKelly
    #Dub-O #Slim #LaceUp #EST19XX

That was a stpuid question. Custom meaning all customs duh, CW, CFS, CJ, and CE. I mean what I'm the world are smoking on. So that means you can't use any of the the things I listed above, any customs.

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    I will take what is mine By
    fire and Blood I will take it!

if my bio was returned automaticly will it still have any tag or anything that the village i left gave or puto n me? e.g a village entrance tag?

Status
    Jan 2009
    Crazy Fool that Gang Bang, EST 19XX and Stay Lace Up
    Post Thanks / Like
    #BlackFlag #MachineGunKelly
    #Dub-O #Slim #LaceUp #EST19XX

Everything is taking off. You don't anything the old village gave you. If you knew the jutsus then you can still use them unless the kage said you can't use them when you left. But since you didn't know any of the village jutsus you have nothing to worry about.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) The Steel
    Maniac of Amegakure

general teno told me in a VM that sakura and tsunade and hashirama bios have enhance strength move
    U can use that enhance strength move
    its a move sakura,tsunade, and 1st hokage can use auto
    what is this move and where should i but it in the bio?
    this is the third time i'm posting this question the last 2 times i was completely ignored

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by FeeLPaiN View Post
    general teno told me in a VM that sakura and tsunade and hashirama bios have enhance strength move

what is this move and where should i but it in the bio?
    this is the third time i'm posting this question the last 2 times i was completely ignored
    If you have a Tsunade/Sakura/1st Hokage bio, you don't need to post it in the bio. As for the actual jutsu, here it is:

(Chakura Chikara) - Chakra Enhanced Strength
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: (+15 to taijutsu techniques)
    Damage points: (+15 to taijutsu techniques)
    Description: This is a technique where the user focuses chakra into their hands and feet using precise chakra control and releases it with pinpoint timing, which greatly enhances their strength.
    Note: Can only be used by Tsunade, Sakura or Hashirama Senju biographies and once activated, lasts the entire battle.
    Also here is the link: http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=199868

Next time, do some looking for yourself instead of expecting others to fetch jutsus for you.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) The Steel
    Maniac of Amegakure

when i drop a bio of a character i invented can i remake it again ( obviously i know that i can have only up to 2 bios and i know that i must drop a bio to have other one instead )

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs

Quote Originally Posted by FeeLPaiN View Post
    when i drop a bio of a character i invented can i remake it again ( obviously i know that i can have only up to 2 bios and i know that i must drop a bio to have other one instead )
    Of course you can. o_o

Edit: If he is from another anime, first check if someone else already has him and ask them for permission. I know you said you invented him, but I just want to be sure we're both talking about the same thing.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Itachi Solo's.

If I have MS on an Itachi bio, take an MS from a Sasuke bio, do I get EMS?

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by -Logic- View Post
    If I have MS on an Itachi bio, take an MS from a Sasuke bio, do I get EMS?
    1) you're not getting MS anytime soon

2) EMS is no different from MS in our RP

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    A status has this user.

Thanks Necron ^_^, anyone else willing to answer my questions up there? want to be sure of them.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Itachi Solo's.

Quote Originally Posted by Migualon J.J. View Post

I know .

Still though, is it possible?

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just an average guy.

Is Welcoming Approach: Thousand-Armed Murder included in our rp?

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    A status has this user.

Quote Originally Posted by Migualon J.J. View Post

He didn't ask that, for all you know he may get it in 2 weeks.

@Logic, maybe, if you show skill with MS, or if you ever get a Madara bio.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Passion rules reason.

Quote Originally Posted by -Cerberus- View Post
    Is Welcoming Approach: Thousand-Armed Murder included in our rp?
    Canon, no. A custom group/social group made the technique before it was included as a canon technique. So, no, you cannot just get it. I know because I made a Chiriku bio specifically for the technique. (never received the technique btw)

It is owned/can be taught by Goro Kaguya.