Page 87 of 658 « First ... 377783848586878889909197137187587 ... Last»
Results 1,721 to 1,740 of 13155
  1. #1721
    blaise12's Avatar
    Status
    blaise12 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    5,497
    Location
    Australia GMT +10
    Valar Morguhlis
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    (probs not right placce but oh well) If your hving immense trouble finding training for your bios can you make a new one and drop the current with permission of a rp mod?
     
         

  2. #1722
    #DatGuy Erzo's Avatar
    Status
    Erzo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    15,524
    Location
    On Dawan's goat.
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinta View Post
    I was under the impression that one couldn't use attacks while under ground except for the Double Suicide Decapitation Technique. If I'm wrong I'd be inclined to believe that you're right since they are constantly using doton chakra to move around and sense what is happening on the surface.
    I've always believed it to be the first way.
    As in you can't use jutsus if you're underground? o_o

    Quote Originally Posted by blaise12 View Post
    (probs not right placce but oh well) If your hving immense trouble finding training for your bios can you make a new one and drop the current with permission of a rp mod?
    You can make new bios even if you have training. Once you get trained in something, it's yours for life, despite whatever bio you make.

    For example if your bio had C-rank water, when you make a new bio, that bio will also have C-rank water. o_o

    Unless you're talking about a KG like Byakugan, if you learn Jyuuken, obviously you can't use it on a normal bio. -.-
     
         

  3. #1723
    blaise12's Avatar
    Status
    blaise12 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    5,497
    Location
    Australia GMT +10
    Valar Morguhlis
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Erzo View Post
    I've always believed it to be the first way.
    As in you can't use jutsus if you're underground? o_o



    You can make new bios even if you have training. Once you get trained in something, it's yours for life, despite whatever bio you make.

    For example if your bio had C-rank water, when you make a new bio, that bio will also have C-rank water. o_o

    Unless you're talking about a KG like Byakugan, if you learn Jyuuken, obviously you can't use it on a normal bio. -.-
    there is a onth waiting time before u can make a new bio and drop an old please read my question properly.
     
         

  4. #1724
    #DatGuy Erzo's Avatar
    Status
    Erzo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    15,524
    Location
    On Dawan's goat.
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by blaise12 View Post
    (probs not right placce but oh well) If your hving immense trouble finding training for your bios can you make a new one and drop the current with permission of a rp mod?
    Quote Originally Posted by blaise12 View Post
    there is a onth waiting time before u can make a new bio and drop an old please read my question properly.
    That one month rule cannot be evaded. You'll have to wait one month to drop/make a new bio.

    And I re-read your question, but I still don't see your point. You want to make a new bio because you have no training? o_O

    Reword please. D:
     
         

  5. #1725
    Migualon J.J.'s Avatar
    Status
    Migualon J.J. is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    25,011
    Location
    Prague, Czech Republic, Czech Republic
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinta View Post
    I was under the impression that one couldn't use attacks while under ground except for the Double Suicide Decapitation Technique. If I'm wrong I'd be inclined to believe that you're right since they are constantly using doton chakra to move around and sense what is happening on the surface.
    if you are underground and use something else than that Double Suicide thingie, than you die
     
         

  6. #1726
    ソロキング -Logic-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Logic- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    10,911
    Itachi Solo's.
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Is it possible to make Custom Rinnegan Techniques that derive from Jutsu such as Bansho Tenin or Shinra Tensei? (Once you have a Rinnegan Bio of course.)
     
         

  7. #1727
    Luther's Avatar
    Status
    Luther is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    10,647
    Location
    Hungary.
    Premeditated Murder.
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by -Logic- View Post
    Is it possible to make Custom Rinnegan Techniques that derive from Jutsu such as Bansho Tenin or Shinra Tensei? (Once you have a Rinnegan Bio of course.)

    No rip off .yes i think you should be able to but they must be your own making and creation.This is if you have passed the nagato test and wield the rinnegan.
     
         

  8. #1728
    Migualon J.J.'s Avatar
    Status
    Migualon J.J. is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    25,011
    Location
    Prague, Czech Republic, Czech Republic
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by -Logic- View Post
    Is it possible to make Custom Rinnegan Techniques that derive from Jutsu such as Bansho Tenin or Shinra Tensei? (Once you have a Rinnegan Bio of course.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt View Post
    No rip off .yes i think you should be able to but they must be your own making and creation.This is if you have passed the nagato test and wield the rinnegan.
    no Rinnegan customs i think, i stalked Dan's convo with Zen, and Zen said that no Rinnegan customs, again, if i remember correctly
     
         

  9. #1729
    ソロキング -Logic-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Logic- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    10,911
    Itachi Solo's.
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Migualon J.J. View Post
    no Rinnegan customs i think, i stalked Dan's convo with Zen, and Zen said that no Rinnegan customs, again, if i remember correctly
    Thanks for the info ^^
     
         

  10. #1730
    Luther's Avatar
    Status
    Luther is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    10,647
    Location
    Hungary.
    Premeditated Murder.
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Thanks mig for correcting my errors.

    If an s rank wind and an s rank water clash what will will be the end product or result or others elements who are neutral and are not weak nor strong to the other. How many jutsu do I get auto with a tsunade bio if I have met the restrictions and rules of the biography and have also mastered normal and elemental ninjutsu.
     
         

  11. #1731
    Nos Venerabilem Nirvāṇa's Avatar
    Status
    Nirvāṇa is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    14,006
    Location
    The Path of Philosophy and Enlightenment
    zenryoku@hotmail.co.uk
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt View Post
    Thanks mig for correcting my errors.

    If an s rank wind and an s rank water clash what will will be the end product or result or others elements who are neutral and are not weak nor strong to the other. How many jutsu do I get auto with a tsunade bio if I have met the restrictions and rules of the biography and have also mastered normal and elemental ninjutsu.
    The clash will merely result in neutralization and techniques regarding tsunade would require training , she is not a bio test bio so techniques dont come automatically, they are only automatically given if no-one holds a bio that can then train the said techniques on the restrictions which will be for tsunade her chakra enhanced taijutsu, and the said medical ninjutsu on those restrictions being yin seal release, the creation rebirth and strength of hundred
     
         

  12. #1732
    Scorps's Avatar
    Status
    Scorps is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    18,633
    Location
    Jigoku
    LOVE THE SARA FOREVER!
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Adding to what zen said:

    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=175120

    First thing, make the bio. Then, try to find a teacher. If not, talk to us. Before making the bio asking such questions is ridiculous. I have said this many times: no one gets anything auto. You first get the bio and then talk to us if you cant find a teacher. At that point we question your knowledge of said skills and decide wether or not you can use those techniques without the normal training. But before one of us, mainly me, zen and emp state that permission clearly, you can't use anything. And, before you can even ask us, you need to have the said bio already approved.

    I don't like members making bios just because certain skills supposedly come auto. You should have a bio because you like it and not because some techniques come auto with it. And if you like a bio, you'll be willing to go search for a teacher or to ask/be tested on its skills. It won't matter if you really want the bio.
     
         

  13. #1733
    Vincent's Avatar
    Status
    Vincent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    12,687
    Location
    Setsudogakure
    Leaf's one and only <3
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Migualon J.J. View Post
    if you are underground and use something else than that Double Suicide thingie, than you die
    Actually, I remember this being clarified over a year ago.

    UFP or anything that means you blend with the ground = only doton and not above c-rank

    Hiding like a mole means you are just digging a hole = you can use anything, just be aware that you are underground and some techniques WILL backfire as a result
     
         

  14. #1734
    The Blind One Lili-Chwan's Avatar
    Status
    Lili-Chwan is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    17,219
    Location
    Behind you, with a knife... or not
    Oh jóia, anda cá ao ourives!
    - OMG I HADN'T SEEN THIS LOL
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by -Minato- View Post
    Actually, I remember this being clarified over a year ago.

    UFP or anything that means you blend with the ground = only doton and not above c-rank

    Hiding like a mole means you are just digging a hole = you can use anything, just be aware that you are underground and some techniques WILL backfire as a result
    I agree with you on the last one. Anything that actively changes the ground means that it can be stop halfway ant there's still a tunnel/hole/cavity for you to be in. In case of UFP, you change your own body, so when you stop changing it and you're underground, your body is crushed. Seems a bit harsh, we might want to look into this.
     
         

  15. #1735
    Vincent's Avatar
    Status
    Vincent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    12,687
    Location
    Setsudogakure
    Leaf's one and only <3
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lili-Chwan View Post
    I agree with you on the last one. Anything that actively changes the ground means that it can be stop halfway ant there's still a tunnel/hole/cavity for you to be in. In case of UFP, you change your own body, so when you stop changing it and you're underground, your body is crushed. Seems a bit harsh, we might want to look into this.
    only reason i stated those is those were the values given to me by zenryoku back in the day when i still taught doton and wanted to know how to teach people to use them properly
     
         

  16. #1736
    Zekken's Avatar
    Status
    Zekken is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    11,703
    Location
    In my castle, on the edge of Hell...I mean Kumogakure
    Underworld King | Tartarus
    Leader
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Since the Cloud Style Kenjutsu can only be used by Kumo nin,can a Kumo Sensai teach it to non-kumo ninja cause its also stated in the jutsus:Can only be used or Trained By One
     
         

  17. #1737
    Beifong's Avatar
    Status
    Beifong is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    11,915
    Location
    Amegakure's highest tower
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) The Steel
    Maniac of Amegakure
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    can i make my own cj or get trained in cj without training in anything
     
         

  18. #1738
    sharingan master Wakoo's Avatar
    Status
    Wakoo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,136
    Location
    florida
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    why cant i find a sensei to teach me anything i dont care what it is i just wanna roleplay and i can never find a sensei there all busy and it depresses me
     
         

  19. #1739
    Vision's Avatar
    Status
    Vision is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    14,337
    Victory is mine!!!!!!
    #TeamMadara
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by FeeLPaiN View Post
    can i make my own cj or get trained in cj without training in anything
    The easy answer is No.
     
         

  20. #1740
    Luther's Avatar
    Status
    Luther is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    10,647
    Location
    Hungary.
    Premeditated Murder.
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    This jutsu says Note: No other jutsu may be used while this is in effect does this mean that i can not use any jutsu in the same turn or i can use other jutsu before performing this jutsu but once i perform it i can not use any.

    Shoton: Ranpu no Ya ) Crystal Release: Arrow of Light
    Rank: S
    Type: Defensive/Offensive
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage: 80
    Guren will encase herself in a prism of crystal. While doing this, she can hover in the air but is unable to maneuver, however is protected from all but the strongest of attacks [ S-ranks]. In addition, she can focus her chakra into light through a prism and launch a powerful heat blast.
    Note: Can only be used once per battle
    Note: Lasts for two turns
    Note: No other jutsu may be used while this is in effect
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •