Page 88 of 658 « First ... 387884858687888990919298138188588 ... Last»
Results 1,741 to 1,760 of 13153
    Status
    Oct 2011
    TrollKing

Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt View Post
    This jutsu says Note: No other jutsu may be used while this is in effect does this mean that i can not use any jutsu in the same turn or i can use other jutsu before performing this jutsu but once i perform it i can not use any.

Shoton: Ranpu no Ya ) Crystal Release: Arrow of Light
    Type: Defensive/Offensive
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage: 80
    Guren will encase herself in a prism of crystal. While doing this, she can hover in the air but is unable to maneuver, however is protected from all but the strongest of attacks [ S-ranks]. In addition, she can focus her chakra into light through a prism and launch a powerful heat blast.
    Note: Can only be used once per battle
    Note: Lasts for two turns
    Note: No other jutsu may be used while this is in effect
    It means you can't use any jutsu while it is activated.

Status
    Feb 2011
    "Give it back," you
    lament. "I've had
    enough," you wail. You
    think I care? That is fate!
    This terrible, brittle, puny
    story is the real thing!

Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    The easy answer is No.
    Actually I believe Scorps said a while back that you're allowed to make D-Rank elemental jutsu if you've had no training, but other than that you need the required training for the rank you wish to use.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Premeditated Murder.

Quote Originally Posted by Alternative View Post
    Actually I believe Scorps said a while back that you're allowed to make D-Rank elemental jutsu if you've had no training, but other than that you need the required training for the rank you wish to use.

D ranks and e ranks i think but to be sure ask scorps or emp.

What happened to myobokuzan?

Status
    Feb 2009
    zenryoku@hotmail.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt View Post
    D ranks and e ranks i think but to be sure ask scorps or emp.

What happened to myobokuzan?
    Again incorrect, you can only make up to the rank you have learned up to no exceptions, E rank are given but no-one really makes them

Status
    May 2012
    This user has no status.

Would a custom ninjutsu that temporarily gives the eyes of a hawk be allowed?

Status
    Jan 2012
    This user has no status.

ok so i have a question
    if someone is in a genjutsu and KNOWS there in a genjutsu but cant break out of it do they still take damage?
    i say this because the reason people take damage in a genjutsu is because they THINK thats whats happening and take damage because they ACT like theats whats really happening. So if they knew what was happening was an illusion why would they take damage

Status
    Jan 2009
    Crazy Fool that Gang Bang, EST 19XX and Stay Lace Up
    #BlackFlag #MachineGunKelly
    #Dub-O #Slim #LaceUp #EST19XX

Quote Originally Posted by goku2000 View Post
    ok so i have a question
    if someone is in a genjutsu and KNOWS there in a genjutsu but cant break out of it do they still take damage?
    i say this because the reason people take damage in a genjutsu is because they THINK thats whats happening and take damage because they ACT like theats whats really happening. So if they knew what was happening was an illusion why would they take damage
    Okay, if a person knows they are in a Genjutsu and doesn't escape the Genjutsu, they would still take the damage no matter even though the person does know they are in a Genjutsu. There is no way the person cannot take the damage just because the person knows they are in a Genjutsu. They are still in the Genjutsu lol.:sy:

Status
    Jan 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Solf J. Kimblee View Post
    Okay, if a person knows they are in a Genjutsu and doesn't escape the Genjutsu, they would still take the damage no matter even though the person does know they are in a Genjutsu. There is no way the person cannot take the damage just because the person knows they are in a Genjutsu. They are still in the Genjutsu lol.:sy:
    obviously the person is in the genjutsu but consider this and lok at genjutsu logically

a genjutsu can be compared to a vivid dream, you act as if your doing whatever your doing in the dream is real and whatever you imagine becomes real to you. However if you figure out that it is only a dream then you gain power over it and most of the time wake up

Now if someone has a genjutsu that makes a hand grab you and squeeze you you begin acting like a hand is out and squeezing you ie (gasping for air, just standing there) the only reason your actng like that and just standing there is because you actually believe that a hand is there squeezing you. However if you find out that its simply an illusion then why in the world would you still be taking damage? YOU know that theres really not a hand there so why act like it?

Status
    Feb 2011
    "Give it back," you
    lament. "I've had
    enough," you wail. You
    story is the real thing!

Quote Originally Posted by Zenryoku View Post
    Again incorrect, you can only make up to the rank you have learned up to no exceptions, E rank are given but no-one really makes them
    Scorps has said, as well as it says in the Custom Jutsu thread that elemental ninjutsu of D-Rank can be submitted at any time.

-Only exception are submitting D-Ranks of elemental ninjutsu. These can be submitted without training.
    obviously the person is in the genjutsu but consider this and lok at genjutsu logically

a genjutsu can be compared to a vivid dream, you act as if your doing whatever your doing in the dream is real and whatever you imagine becomes real to you. However if you figure out that it is only a dream then you gain power over it and most of the time wake up

Now if someone has a genjutsu that makes a hand grab you and squeeze you you begin acting like a hand is out and squeezing you ie (gasping for air, just standing there) the only reason your actng like that and just standing there is because you actually believe that a hand is there squeezing you. However if you find out that its simply an illusion then why in the world would you still be taking damage? YOU know that theres really not a hand there so why act like it?
    You can know you're in a genjutsu, but that doesn't stop you from getting out of it. Genjutsu is someone altering your chakra flow to force these illusions on you, but without being able to stop the irregular chakra flow, you can't break out of it. Think of it like this: You're standing on water, and someone uses that tree jutsu. Obviously you know that a tree can't grow out of water so you know it's a genjutsu, thus taking other methods to deplete it. You're still trapped with the effects because they're altering your chakra flow to make you feel like you're trapped.

Last edited by Alternative; 07-24-2012 at 05:32 AM.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Crazy Fool that Gang Bang, EST 19XX and Stay Lace Up
    #BlackFlag #MachineGunKelly
    #Dub-O #Slim #LaceUp #EST19XX

You can know you're in a genjutsu, but that doesn't stop you from getting out of it. Genjutsu is someone altering your chakra flow to force these illusions on you, but without being able to stop the irregular chakra flow, you can't break out of it. Think of it like this: You're standing on water, and someone uses that tree jutsu. Obviously you know that a tree can't grow out of water so you know it's a genjutsu, thus taking other methods to deplete it. You're still trapped with the effects because they're altering your chakra flow to make you feel like you're trapped.
    This is what I was trying to say but didn't know how to really example it lol :sy:

Status
    Jan 2012
    This user has no status.

Scorps has said, as well as it says in the Custom Jutsu thread that elemental ninjutsu of D-Rank can be submitted at any time.

lol im just not gettingt this maybe im looking at this from rl when i should a naruto standpoint
    why would you "feel" like your trapped if you know your not lol
    im so confused

Status
    Jun 2011
    The one in front of the gun
    lives forever.

lol im just not gettingt this maybe im looking at this from rl when i should a naruto standpoint
    why would you "feel" like your trapped if you know your not lol
    im so confused
    Think "The matrix" Sure even though you may know your in it knowing doesnt mean your free....One does not simply walk out of the matrix

Status
    Jun 2012
    Awake O.O

I was re-watching the old Hidan Kakazu episodes and i was wondering two things:

Can you RP as Hidan on the base, or as a another follower of Jashin, making use of similar jutsu.
    Can you Rp as a Chiriku or the other ninja monks or make use of thier justsu such as Welcoming Approach: Thousand-Armed Murder?

I half expect these things to be patented custom justsu, otherwise there must be a rule in the forums that adresses or disallows it. I cant seem to find anything so assumed this is the correct place to ask.

Status
    Feb 2011
    "Give it back," you
    lament. "I've had
    enough," you wail. You
    story is the real thing!

Quote Originally Posted by Maderator View Post
    I was re-watching the old Hidan Kakazu episodes and i was wondering two things:

Can you RP as Hidan on the base, or as a another follower of Jashin, making use of similar jutsu.
    Can you Rp as a Chiriku or the other ninja monks or make use of thier justsu such as Welcoming Approach: Thousand-Armed Murder?

I half expect these things to be patented custom justsu, otherwise there must be a rule in the forums that adresses or disallows it. I cant seem to find anything so assumed this is the correct place to ask.
    You can RP as Hidan and receive the Hidan jutsu, but only Hidan can use them. You can't use a custom bio who happens to follow Jashin and use those jutsu. It's more because Hidan had some experimentation performed on him by Jashin followers which allows him to be immortal in the sense.

As for Chiriku, there's nothing stopping you from RPing as him, but I'm not sure if the monk jutsu have been added yet. It'd be your best bet to ask Zenryoku about that.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Awake O.O

You can RP as Hidan and receive the Hidan jutsu, but only Hidan can use them. You can't use a custom bio who happens to follow Jashin and use those jutsu. It's more because Hidan had some experimentation performed on him by Jashin followers which allows him to be immortal in the sense.

As for Chiriku, there's nothing stopping you from RPing as him, but I'm not sure if the monk jutsu have been added yet. It'd be your best bet to ask Zenryoku about that.
    Thank you very much mate for the prompt reply. I didnt know that Hidan had some experimentation, and that also explains why no one else in his village was imortal, and why no one has heard of the jutsu before.

I will try and contact Zenryoku and see what he says.

Thanks again

Status
    May 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Mortuus View Post
    I asked this question before but noone answered.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Jaman Jama

Be more Vague with your question. What do you mean eyes of a hawk?

Status
    Jul 2011
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs

Quote Originally Posted by General Teno View Post
    Be more Vague with your question. What do you mean eyes of a hawk?
    I don't think that's going to help the situation..

OT: Do you mean eyes that resembles eyes of a Hawk and nothing else or have the same effects, like a heightened vision of some sort? o_O

Status
    Jun 2012
    Awake O.O

From my understanding no.

If you look at the CJ rules it says no Doujutsu, which means any and all custom eye techniques would most likely not be allowed.

This i believe is to prevent people from coming up with dodgy sharingan, bakugan, rinnegan rip offs. This is because normally people have to earn these things through extra special training and through battle tests and forum ranks, if someone can simply create a CJ to earn them it isnt exactly fair.

Also custom Doujutsu could be easily OP, and very difficult for someone who hasnt encountered them before to counter. If you look carefully characters who do have Doujutsu are pretty OP when compared to those who dont have any kekki genkai or clan specialties.

Thats my understanding of the rules, but i am pretty sure you would get the same answer from someone else.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Jaman Jama

Quote Originally Posted by Maderator View Post
    From my understanding no.

If you look at the CJ rules it says no Doujutsu, which means any and all custom eye techniques would most likely not be allowed.

This i believe is to prevent people from coming up with dodgy sharingan, bakugan, rinnegan rip offs. This is because normally people have to earn these things through extra special training and through battle tests and forum ranks, if someone can simply create a CJ to earn them it isnt exactly fair.

Also custom Doujutsu could be easily OP, and very difficult for someone who hasnt encountered them before to counter. If you look carefully characters who do have Doujutsu are pretty OP when compared to those who dont have any kekki genkai or clan specialties.

Thats my understanding of the rules, but i am pretty sure you would get the same answer from someone else.

Thanks for taking my question yo. Smh
    anyways. Eyes of Hawk? Hawk eyes cant do nothing but heighting their vision. Sounds like the byakuougan to me?