Page 94 of 659 « First ... 4484909192939495969798104144194594 ... Last»
Results 1,861 to 1,880 of 13169
  1. #1861
    ReXii's Avatar
    Status
    ReXii is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    14,090
    Location
    Up.
    The one in front of the gun
    lives forever.
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by ReXii View Post
    Well, I should add that the technique your using, Its only been shown in the anime/manga once, And from the techniques usage, It comes from the user as an epicenter, So in all honesty in my opinion you may have shocked yourself, But.....Heres another but, The volume of that water wouldnt carry the charge it would simply disperse, Electricity disperses over a large amount of water so i believe it wouldnt actually harm either of you badly, Maybe a slight tingle at most.
    Just gonna quote my last post, Since nobody acknowledged it yet....
     
         

  2. #1862
    Izumō's Avatar
    Status
    Izumō is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    19,140
    Location
    Crazy Fool that Gang Bang, EST 19XX and Stay Lace Up
    #BlackFlag #MachineGunKelly
    #Dub-O #Slim #LaceUp #EST19XX
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Rex you are right since it is a large amount of water the lightning wouldn't do nothing expect a small shock to User aka keeping he/she on his/her feet.
     
         

  3. #1863
    Shady Doctor's Avatar
    Status
    Shady Doctor is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    12,771
    Location
    Xo 'til we Overdoze!
    Became a man by myself, only
    father was time.
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Howard View Post
    Just cause you can create a small ocean worth of water even in barren conditions doesn't mean there is anything holding it there (this being the water, tell me what's keeping that water there around you guys?.) It's still going to flow freely once you release it. To me it's common sense, well that's how I see it. If I'm wrong then I'm wrong.

    Miggy my man, your opinion?
    Well the water should stretch far and still be fairly deep, I mean an Ocean? Not lake or pond, but ocean, that's alot of water no matter what. >_<
    But you may be right.
     
         

  4. #1864
    Kyudaime Kazekage Teño's Avatar
    Status
    Teño is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    16,140
    Location
    Va!
    Jaman Jama
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    -sigh-
    ok. fck it. Ima ask

    If i was to use Swamp of the underworld>Wind pressure damage>Chidori>and Fire majestic annihilation. and my opponent does.

    SOTU>Wind Pressure damage>Chidori>and Fire Majestic annihilation

    Would the match end in a draw because we both used 4 moves or its the first person who used the jutsu is dq
     
         

  5. #1865
    Beifong's Avatar
    Status
    Beifong is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    11,915
    Location
    Amegakure's highest tower
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) The Steel
    Maniac of Amegakure
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    the requirements of a uchiha bio is to have 1500 post this mean that the bio is an uchiha but does it posses sharingan already or this needs other requirements
     
         

  6. #1866
    Darui..'s Avatar
    Status
    Darui.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    14,597
    Location
    Lost...
    305 to Kumo #Darui4Sage
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by FeeLPaiN View Post
    the requirements of a uchiha bio is to have 1500 post this mean that the bio is an uchiha but does it posses sharingan already or this needs other requirements
    You need to get your ass beat by a sensei who teaches sharingan in order to receive your first tomoe. Try Akiza
     
         

  7. #1867
    ReXii's Avatar
    Status
    ReXii is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    14,090
    Location
    Up.
    The one in front of the gun
    lives forever.
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by General Teno View Post
    -sigh-
    ok. fck it. Ima ask

    If i was to use Swamp of the underworld>Wind pressure damage>Chidori>and Fire majestic annihilation. and my opponent does.

    SOTU>Wind Pressure damage>Chidori>and Fire Majestic annihilation

    Would the match end in a draw because we both used 4 moves or its the first person who used the jutsu is dq
    First to use four jutsu is DQ, How on earth did you manage that mistake teno .
     
         

  8. #1868
    Kyudaime Kazekage Teño's Avatar
    Status
    Teño is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    16,140
    Location
    Va!
    Jaman Jama
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by ReXii View Post
    First to use four jutsu is DQ, How on earth did you manage that mistake teno .
    LOL
    i was messn

    all my questions got answered

    BUT im curious

    is Killing Intent. and Body paralysis pretty much used in the same way?
     
         

  9. #1869
    Beifong's Avatar
    Status
    Beifong is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    11,915
    Location
    Amegakure's highest tower
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) The Steel
    Maniac of Amegakure
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Darui.. View Post
    You need to get your ass beat by a sensei who teaches sharingan in order to receive your first tomoe. Try Akiza
    you mean a fight ? can i update the bio to have a sharingan b4 that fight?
     
         

  10. #1870
    Andrej's Avatar
    Status
    Andrej is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    6,052
    Location
    Serbia
    Lakicka <3
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by FeeLPaiN View Post
    you mean a fight ? can i update the bio to have a sharingan b4 that fight?
    No you make a thread in the Training Grounds to awaken your sharingan.And you are not supposed to defend the sensei would just beat you up untill it awakens so it's not realy a fight.
    And you can have an Uchiha bio before that but without the sharingan.
     
         

  11. #1871
    Howard's Avatar
    Status
    Howard is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    29,073
    Location
    Frostfire Ridge
    Not all who become leaders
    crave the power that goes with
    it.
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Timeframe, explain everything about it and what warrants a break to it? Exclude the obvious you can't use a jutsu before someone else's first jutsu. I suck at timeframe and need to improve I guess.
     
         

  12. #1872
    Migualon J.J.'s Avatar
    Status
    Migualon J.J. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    25,014
    Location
    Prague, Czech Republic, Czech Republic
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    *completely ignores ReXii :overjoy:

    Quote Originally Posted by Howard View Post
    Just cause you can create a small ocean worth of water even in barren conditions doesn't mean there is anything holding it there (this being the water, tell me what's keeping that water there around you guys?.) It's still going to flow freely once you release it. To me it's common sense, well that's how I see it. If I'm wrong then I'm wrong.

    Miggy my man, your opinion?
    personally, i see this technique as being able to produce GIGANTIC wave if you don't shape it into that globe thingie
    Quote Originally Posted by General Teno View Post
    LOL
    i was messn

    all my questions got answered

    BUT im curious

    is Killing Intent. and Body paralysis pretty much used in the same way?
    no, they are different, from my point of view it's like this:

    1) Body Paralysis uses your chakra and sneds it into your opponent's chakra system (my point of view, would be better if someone asked Scorpsie)

    2) Killing Intent, you use your chakra to release it from yourself in form of your intent to kill (as name suggests )

    in other words, from my point of view, Body Paralysis hits your opponent intentionally and focuses on him, Killing Intent releases chakra ALL AROUND you, so i believe in 2 vs 2 it would hit your teammate as well.

    + it's obviously harder to counter Killing Intent than Body Paralysis
     
         
    Last edited by Migualon J.J.; 08-21-2012 at 11:57 PM.

  13. #1873
    Howard's Avatar
    Status
    Howard is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    29,073
    Location
    Frostfire Ridge
    Not all who become leaders
    crave the power that goes with
    it.
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Migualon J.J. View Post
    *completely ignores ReXii :overjoy:


    personally, i see this technique as being able to produce GIGANTIC wave if you don't shape it into that globe thingie
    Yeah I agree with that Bre countered that however. Now at that point it would just wash out around the ground as he no longer has control over it covering the ground much like when you poor a glass of water out. It would move all around trying to get to a lower elevation basically using the force of gravity til no accumulated water was left (his small ocean) terrain is/was a field with no water source that basically went on forever. Right?

    (Fights over now though and at this point it's just to clarify)

    NOW explain to me everything I ever need to know about timeframe! D:
     
         
    Last edited by Howard; 08-22-2012 at 12:04 AM.

  14. #1874
    Migualon J.J.'s Avatar
    Status
    Migualon J.J. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    25,014
    Location
    Prague, Czech Republic, Czech Republic
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Howard View Post
    Yeah agree with that Bre countered that. Now at that point it would just wash out around the ground as he no longer has control over it. Right?
    link to that fight please?
     
         

  15. #1875
    Howard's Avatar
    Status
    Howard is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    29,073
    Location
    Frostfire Ridge
    Not all who become leaders
    crave the power that goes with
    it.
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Migualon J.J. View Post
    link to that fight please?
    In ame

    Explain timeframe!
     
         

  16. #1876
    Migualon J.J.'s Avatar
    Status
    Migualon J.J. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    25,014
    Location
    Prague, Czech Republic, Czech Republic
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Howard View Post
    In ame

    Explain timeframe!
    quote whole fight pls or just ask Minato (or whoever is referree (screw spelling ))

    screw timeframe (ask Scorpsie or someone like that , i am not best in explaining timeframe )
     
         

  17. #1877
    Kurisutina's Avatar
    Status
    Kurisutina is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    11,011
    Location
    In Love
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Does Lightning Armor prevent the effects of genjutsu applying to someone? It constantly sends surges of lightning chakra throughout the body which is one of the key ways that genjutsu are prevented from being used ono one.
     
         

  18. #1878
    The Pervy Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Pervy Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    33,587
    Location
    Im not that guy following you
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Xanthe View Post
    Does Lightning Armor prevent the effects of genjutsu applying to someone? It constantly sends surges of lightning chakra throughout the body which is one of the key ways that genjutsu are prevented from being used ono one.
    A genjutsu is broken by your chakra flow being disrupted. When you activate the armour, you gain a burst of chakra as the chakra spreads around your body, after that it's a constant flow.

    So in answer to your question, i think the activation will break a gen, but after that, you can be caught in a genjutsu.
     
         

  19. #1879
    Migualon J.J.'s Avatar
    Status
    Migualon J.J. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    25,014
    Location
    Prague, Czech Republic, Czech Republic
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    A genjutsu is broken by your chakra flow being disrupted. When you activate the armour, you gain a burst of chakra as the chakra spreads around your body, after that it's a constant flow.

    So in answer to your question, i think the activation will break a gen, but after that, you can be caught in a genjutsu.
    agree, read spoiler if you read manga only
    considering that Madara did put A into genjutsu
     
         

  20. #1880
    Scorps's Avatar
    Status
    Scorps is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    18,633
    Location
    Jigoku
    LOVE THE SARA FOREVER!
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    A genjutsu is broken by your chakra flow being disrupted. When you activate the armour, you gain a burst of chakra as the chakra spreads around your body, after that it's a constant flow.

    So in answer to your question, i think the activation will break a gen, but after that, you can be caught in a genjutsu.
    Correct. Its the same with Sage Mode. While entering it dispels genjutsu from the addition of a foreign energy source and the creation of almost a new chakra, once its activated, you can set genjutsu on the target beecause that flow of chakra would be stabilized in that new state.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •