Page 96 of 498 « First ... 46869293949596979899100106146196 ... Last»
Results 2,376 to 2,400 of 12445
  1. #2376
    Priest's Avatar
    Status
    Priest is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Lasgidi
    Posts
    11,812
    Post Thanks / Like
    No Lele
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    how big is great stone golem? Height, width, wieght, arms reach
     
         

  2. #2377
    'Kurapika's Avatar
    Status
    'Kurapika is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    9,476
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status or
    wealth
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Priest View Post
    how big is great stone golem? Height, width, wieght, arms reach

    That small dot there is Onoki I believe. o-o
     
         

  3. #2378
    -Blade-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Blade- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    9,468
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pray4Delta
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Any status on Orochimaru bios
     
         

  4. #2379
    Priest's Avatar
    Status
    Priest is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Lasgidi
    Posts
    11,812
    Post Thanks / Like
    No Lele
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by 'Kurapika View Post

    That small dot there is Onoki I believe. o-o
    thanks
     
         

  5. #2380
    Kamishiro's Avatar
    Status
    Kamishiro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    15,857
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sara is The Best
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Orochimaru~ View Post
    Any status on Orochimaru bios
    As far as we know,Orcochimrau's bios are being on hold.
     
         

  6. #2381
    Banned
    Status
    LolaxXx is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Seaside, CA
    Posts
    4,425
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Is S/T jutsu banned in RP except for Minato BIO?
     
         

  7. #2382
    Selendrile's Avatar
    Status
    Selendrile is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Dragon's Den
    Posts
    16,986
    Post Thanks / Like
    Passion rules reason.
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by LolaxXx View Post
    Is S/T jutsu banned in RP except for Minato BIO?
    Tobi/Obito biographies, but being worked on currently I believe.
     
         

  8. #2383
    ReXii's Avatar
    Status
    ReXii is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Up.
    Posts
    14,087
    Post Thanks / Like
    The one in front of the gun
    lives forever.
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by LolaxXx View Post
    Is S/T jutsu banned in RP except for Minato BIO?
    Yes and no, Technically the summoning jutsu and reverse summoning are both S/T the FTG is basically a form of summoning jutsu using the sealing tag as the marker for the summoning of oneself.
    But in regards to the actual matter yes Minato is currently the only NB bio capable of using S/T in an offensive capacity.
     
         

  9. #2384
    Banned
    Status
    LolaxXx is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Seaside, CA
    Posts
    4,425
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by ReXii View Post
    Yes and no, Technically the summoning jutsu and reverse summoning are both S/T the FTG is basically a form of summoning jutsu using the sealing tag as the marker for the summoning of oneself.
    But in regards to the actual matter yes Minato is currently the only NB bio capable of using S/T in an offensive capacity.
    sooo....can I use it...DEFENSIVELY? orrrrr...Supplementarily?
     
         

  10. #2385
    ReXii's Avatar
    Status
    ReXii is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Up.
    Posts
    14,087
    Post Thanks / Like
    The one in front of the gun
    lives forever.
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by LolaxXx View Post
    sooo....can I use it...DEFENSIVELY? orrrrr...Supplementarily?
    If you know the reverse summoning technique then i guess so a lot of people do, or the summoning jutsu, if this is regarding making a S/T cj then no, you can't make them at all in the slightest, even i have trouble doing so and i have a Minato bio lol.
     
         

  11. #2386
    Winter Is Coming Azráel's Avatar
    Status
    Azráel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Netherworld
    Posts
    8,258
    Post Thanks / Like
    We Will Rise Again
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    So what abt Tobirama??? Can't he use s/t??
     
         

  12. #2387
    ReXii's Avatar
    Status
    ReXii is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Up.
    Posts
    14,087
    Post Thanks / Like
    The one in front of the gun
    lives forever.
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Flash07 View Post
    So what abt Tobirama??? Can't he use s/t??
    Again this is a bit of a yes and no, while he has no "Official" S/T techniques as he has never shown any in the manga it is my personal belief and reasoning that his S/T involved the summoning of his water jutsu which is allowed as a passive ability only belonging to Tobirama, this allows you to create any water jutsu without a water source which is obviously a very nice passive for a bio, but mainly i use him because he is one of my favourite characters in the manga, Tobi was a bad boy.
     
         

  13. #2388
    Omnom's Avatar
    Status
    Omnom is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Hidden in the Mist
    Posts
    6,311
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by ReXii View Post
    Again this is a bit of a yes and no, while he has no "Official" S/T techniques as he has never shown any in the manga it is my personal belief and reasoning that his S/T involved the summoning of his water jutsu which is allowed as a passive ability only belonging to Tobirama, this allows you to create any water jutsu without a water source which is obviously a very nice passive for a bio, but mainly i use him because he is one of my favourite characters in the manga, Tobi was a bad boy.
    It has been stated in the manga several places that Tobirama has S/T, and was also the creator of Impure World Resurrection, but he was never actually shown using either one.
     
         

  14. #2389
    ReXii's Avatar
    Status
    ReXii is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Up.
    Posts
    14,087
    Post Thanks / Like
    The one in front of the gun
    lives forever.
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by ReXii View Post
    Again this is a bit of a yes and no, while he has no "Official" S/T techniques as he has never shown any in the manga it is my personal belief and reasoning that his S/T involved the summoning of his water jutsu which is allowed as a passive ability only belonging to Tobirama, this allows you to create any water jutsu without a water source which is obviously a very nice passive for a bio, but mainly i use him because he is one of my favourite characters in the manga, Tobi was a bad boy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Omnom View Post
    It has been stated in the manga several places that Tobirama has S/T, and was also the creator of Impure World Resurrection, but he was never actually shown using either one.
    I know...I just said that. >_>
     
         

  15. #2390
    Vēx's Avatar
    Status
    Vēx is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    The Legendary Isle of Fincayra
    Posts
    9,127
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Gobi4Mod
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Is fire tangible? Like if I used fireball jutsu, and my opponent used nagashi into their sword, and "cut a stream of fire in half". I would imagine that it's not possible because the flame you see in fire, is just the chemical reaction between a flammable object and oxygen. Same thing with lightning, it's just concentrated nitrogen gas right? So how could it cut through a flame?
     
         

  16. #2391
    ReXii's Avatar
    Status
    ReXii is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Up.
    Posts
    14,087
    Post Thanks / Like
    The one in front of the gun
    lives forever.
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by PresidentBush View Post
    Is fire tangible? Like if I used fireball jutsu, and my opponent used nagashi into their sword, and "cut a stream of fire in half". I would imagine that it's not possible because the flame you see in fire, is just the chemical reaction between a flammable object and oxygen. Same thing with lightning, it's just concentrated nitrogen gas right? So how could it cut through a flame?
    Fire has a degree of tangibility everything does to some extent, air itself and gas is still tangible to be completely intangible would cause it to have basically no presence, as for the defence it seems logical enough that one could slice a fireball using the right technique i guess, but that seems like more of a samurai move then one achieved via a nagashi infused blade, personally i would say no but then again it is tough to say because fire does rely on oxygen particles to travel and the lightning could supercharge the oxygen molecules causing some kind of reaction, but for the sake of having fun in a RP fight such things seem unimportant, if you fired a head on fireball then he probably had 1000 ways to counter it and just picked that one for fun so you may aswell continue.
     
         

  17. #2392
    Vēx's Avatar
    Status
    Vēx is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    The Legendary Isle of Fincayra
    Posts
    9,127
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Gobi4Mod
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by ReXii View Post
    Fire has a degree of tangibility everything does to some extent, air itself and gas is still tangible to be completely intangible would cause it to have basically no presence, as for the defence it seems logical enough that one could slice a fireball using the right technique i guess, but that seems like more of a samurai move then one achieved via a nagashi infused blade, personally i would say no but then again it is tough to say because fire does rely on oxygen particles to travel and the lightning could supercharge the oxygen molecules causing some kind of reaction, but for the sake of having fun in a RP fight such things seem unimportant, if you fired a head on fireball then he probably had 1000 ways to counter it and just picked that one for fun so you may aswell continue.
    Quote Originally Posted by mangekyo byakugan View Post
    Your opponent was high when he made that move .-. Cutting through fire with a lightning infused sword >_< Propustorous your friend did a wrong move. If he infused water then he can "cut" the fireball in a sorts
    Thank you both, but I'll just continue. It's just for fun, so it's all good
     
         

  18. #2393
    Banned
    Status
    LolaxXx is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Seaside, CA
    Posts
    4,425
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=270735
    can someone take a look at this and give me their opinion, we are stuck because I mastered earth and he has masterd wind, I dont agree that his wind attack would have hit me in time. He thinks it would have? and input from experienced RPers please? Post opinion her or mesege me on my profile so i can show him
     
         

  19. #2394
    Thunderbolt's Avatar
    Status
    Thunderbolt is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Hungary.
    Posts
    10,060
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dollar And A Dream!
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    How do you counter four pillar bind and dropping lid with wind alone?
     
         

  20. #2395
    Scorps's Avatar
    Status
    Scorps is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Jigoku
    Posts
    18,432
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have the feels for
    Lawliet...'s armpits.
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt View Post
    How do you counter four pillar bind and dropping lid with wind alone?
    Depends. If both techniques were triggered at the same time (like if your enemy was using clones) than I'd suggest the Wind Blades tehcnique in a wide spread around you as you swing your head cutting the pillars around you and the lid above you, leaving it crushing to the sides of you and thus leaving you in the middle of a bunch of rubble.

    If the techniques were done by a single opponent in a quick succession then I'd say the Wind blades at the four pillar bind and the hurricane fist directed at the lid.
     
         

  21. #2396
    Thunderbolt's Avatar
    Status
    Thunderbolt is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Hungary.
    Posts
    10,060
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dollar And A Dream!
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Scorps View Post
    Depends. If both techniques were triggered at the same time (like if your enemy was using clones) than I'd suggest the Wind Blades tehcnique in a wide spread around you as you swing your head cutting the pillars around you and the lid above you, leaving it crushing to the sides of you and thus leaving you in the middle of a bunch of rubble.

    If the techniques were done by a single opponent in a quick succession then I'd say the Wind blades at the four pillar bind and the hurricane fist directed at the lid.

    Oh thanks,what of the lightning does the wind blast the Lightning along with the pillars?
     
         

  22. #2397
    Better's Avatar
    Status
    Better is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    DMV
    Posts
    14,927
    Post Thanks / Like
    King of the North
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    if my opponent used a sharingan genjutsu on me, B rank and then gushing water imprisonment, if i were to quickly realize the genjutsu and use Added weight technique to get out of it, does it stop the water?
     
         

  23. #2398
    Loki's Avatar
    Status
    Loki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    14,293
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ten Yasha
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Better View Post
    if my opponent used a sharingan genjutsu on me, B rank and then gushing water imprisonment, if i were to quickly realize the genjutsu and use Added weight technique to get out of it, does it stop the water?
    No, you would free yourself from the genjutsu, to see yourself be trapped in an orb of water.
     
         

  24. #2399
    Banned
    Status
    LolaxXx is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Seaside, CA
    Posts
    4,425
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    can someone answer my question? lol
     
         

  25. #2400
    Alternative's Avatar
    Status
    Alternative is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,546
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Give it back," you
    lament. "I've had
    enough," you wail. You
    think I care? That is fate!
    This terrible, brittle, puny
    story is the real thing!
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by LolaxXx View Post
    can someone answer my question? lol
    I'm not an experienced RPer, but it seems to be the problem is quite clear. He's mentioned that he uses his first technique "as soon as the water got drained". Assuming he means the water just finished draining, your technique should happen as his technique happens. So he's swinging his bisento, causing this tornado to appear under you, you create an earth swamp to trap him. Either way regardless of the mastery over the element, either you take the hit and he sinks into the swamp, or you cancel your swamp and defend against the wind using thr Hardening technique.

    You can't do everything before he does one little thing.

    Masteries mean nothing. You've mastered the element, it means you know all of the techniques. You don't get anything special unless it's stated in your bio which it isn't.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •