Page 97 of 658 « First ... 478793949596979899100101107147197597 ... Last»
Results 1,921 to 1,940 of 13148
  1. #1921
    blaise12's Avatar
    Status
    blaise12 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    5,496
    Location
    Australia GMT +10
    Valar Morguhlis
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    what village is currently the smallest members wise in the rp?

    oh and who do i check with to make a direwolf summon ? and am i allowed to make one as it is currently extinct ?
     
         

  2. #1922
    Selendrile's Avatar
    Status
    Selendrile is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    17,167
    Location
    Dragon's Den
    Passion rules reason.
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by blaise12 View Post
    what village is currently the smallest members wise in the rp?

    oh and who do i check with to make a direwolf summon ? and am i allowed to make one as it is currently extinct ?
    1. No idea. o_O

    2. No extinct/mythical creatures will be approved as a custom summon.
     
         

  3. #1923
    Igneel's Avatar
    Status
    Igneel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    10,017
    W.R.A.T.H
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    I think its either konoha or kirigakure.Not sure though

    Well we can make extinct animals like the tasmanian wolf or the do do bird,the animals that got extinct during the human era.Due to some rules that was put into effect last year,you cannot make pre-historic creatures like sabertooth,mammoth etc or mythical creatures like griffin etc.
     
         

  4. #1924
    Senior Member Darijan's Avatar
    Status
    Darijan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    10,242
    Location
    Zagreb, Croatia
    It's wibly wobly timey wimey
    stuff
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    If someone uses the underground projection fish jutsu, and starts getting out behind me quite forcefully would I be able to hear him and use a jutsu before he gets the chance to punch me(he got his whole body out?)
     
         

  5. #1925
    Igneel's Avatar
    Status
    Igneel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    10,017
    W.R.A.T.H
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    what do you mean by quite forcefully?
    If he is rising right behind you,yes I think you could hear him.Although I'm not sure about it.
     
         

  6. #1926
    Selendrile's Avatar
    Status
    Selendrile is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    17,167
    Location
    Dragon's Den
    Passion rules reason.
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Darijan View Post
    If someone uses the underground projection fish jutsu, and starts getting out behind me quite forcefully would I be able to hear him and use a jutsu before he gets the chance to punch me(he got his whole body out?)
    Considering the ground isn't disturbed as he rises out of it, no noise should be made. But after he rises and comes at you, you have a small opportunity to defend, even as he punches you. Something like Nagashi or anything lacking hand seals combined with a quick release.
     
         

  7. #1927
    Senior Member Darijan's Avatar
    Status
    Darijan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    10,242
    Location
    Zagreb, Croatia
    It's wibly wobly timey wimey
    stuff
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Selendrile View Post
    Considering the ground isn't disturbed as he rises out of it, no noise should be made. But after he rises and comes at you, you have a small opportunity to defend, even as he punches you. Something like Nagashi or anything lacking hand seals combined with a quick release.
    ok thank you ^^
     
         

  8. #1928
    Alternative's Avatar
    Status
    Alternative is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    5,546
    Location
    Australia
    "Give it back," you
    lament. "I've had
    enough," you wail. You
    think I care? That is fate!
    This terrible, brittle, puny
    story is the real thing!
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    (Kurohigi: Sanshōuo) - Black Secret Technique: Salamander
    Rank: B
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user hides Salamander under ground, and then when positioned under the opponent, it emerges and captures the enemy inside of it.


    How exactly does this technique work? It seems black and white to me, but I want to know finer details. Do you have to summon the puppet underground? Can your chakra threads attach to the puppet underground? From what we've seen in the manga, Kankuro has it prepared, and then brings it up underneath of his target.
     
         

  9. #1929
    「 永遠の絶望 」 Blizzàrd's Avatar
    Status
    Blizzàrd is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    13,421
    "Death intrigues me, Life
    bores me."
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Alternative View Post
    (Kurohigi: Sanshōuo) - Black Secret Technique: Salamander
    Rank: B
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user hides Salamander under ground, and then when positioned under the opponent, it emerges and captures the enemy inside of it.


    How exactly does this technique work? It seems black and white to me, but I want to know finer details. Do you have to summon the puppet underground? Can your chakra threads attach to the puppet underground? From what we've seen in the manga, Kankuro has it prepared, and then brings it up underneath of his target.
    It looks like this; http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__...Salamander.png
     
         

  10. #1930
    Zekken's Avatar
    Status
    Zekken is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    11,702
    Location
    In my castle, on the edge of Hell...I mean Kumogakure
    Underworld King | Tartarus
    Leader
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Can a Samurai use the Killing Intent move?Its not using chakra or handseals so i dont see why not just looking for confirmation
     
         

  11. #1931
    Migualon J.J.'s Avatar
    Status
    Migualon J.J. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    25,007
    Location
    Prague, Czech Republic, Czech Republic
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Izuna.. View Post
    Can a Samurai use the Killing Intent move?Its not using chakra or handseals so i dont see why not just looking for confirmation
    just wait for answer from Scorps

    i myself would say why not, but let's let Mods decide that
     
         

  12. #1932
    Tsuna...'s Avatar
    Status
    Tsuna... is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    18,167
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    If you have a question just
    ask, I'll do my best to answer
    it
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    I think this is wrong but I want to be sure
    Can you have a Hyuga and an Uchiha bio?
     
         

  13. #1933
    Sharingdork's Avatar
    Status
    Sharingdork is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    12,923
    Location
    Hidden Maple Leaf Village (Canada)
    Sara is the best!
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Me and my Rasengan View Post
    I think this is wrong but I want to be sure
    Can you have a Hyuga and an Uchiha bio?
    No.
     
         

  14. #1934
    Tsuna...'s Avatar
    Status
    Tsuna... is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    18,167
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    If you have a question just
    ask, I'll do my best to answer
    it
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    yeah I thought so
     
         

  15. #1935
    Alternative's Avatar
    Status
    Alternative is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    5,546
    Location
    Australia
    "Give it back," you
    lament. "I've had
    enough," you wail. You
    think I care? That is fate!
    This terrible, brittle, puny
    story is the real thing!
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Blizzàrd View Post
    Thanks, but if you read my question you would know I was looking for other details, not just what it looks like.
     
         

  16. #1936
    Igneel's Avatar
    Status
    Igneel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    10,017
    W.R.A.T.H
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    @Alternative: I believe its similar to the Earth release:Mud wolves,where you set a trap for the opponent.
    I think it works in a similar way,you use this jutsu to hide salamander underground(short range to you) and I believe you can still control it using chakra strings.Then use the strings to move the salamander closer to your target and then use it to capture your target.I think the chakra threads can be used to control the salamander even though its underground.This is my understanding of the jutsu.
     
         

  17. #1937
    Luther's Avatar
    Status
    Luther is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    10,647
    Location
    Hungary.
    Premeditated Murder.
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    How can i stop kirin if i dont have any space time ninjutsu and how can lightning false darkness be stopped be detailed please.
     
         

  18. #1938
    Selendrile's Avatar
    Status
    Selendrile is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    17,167
    Location
    Dragon's Den
    Passion rules reason.
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt View Post
    How can i stop kirin if i dont have any space time ninjutsu and how can lightning false darkness be stopped be detailed please.
    Kirin:

    Dont let them create thunderclouds in the first place. Dont quote me on this, but I believe it has to be controlled primarily with a chidori. Have to raise to the sky, connecting it to Kirin. Then they can strike. So, find some way to attack him before he can release it onto you.

    False Darkness:

    Anything A-rank + wind, S-rank anything else. Raikiri can also stop S-rank False Darkness, as shown in the anime. But your best bet is A-rank wind. There are a bunch of jutsu that can do it. o_o
     
         

  19. #1939
    ソロキング -Logic-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Logic- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    10,911
    Itachi Solo's.
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    If one has a 3T Sharingan can he say something along the lines of;

    "I watch you intently with my Sharingan... after you perform a few handseals I can tell that Doton Chakra is about to be used."

    The bold and underlined part is the main part of the question...
     
         

  20. #1940
    Igneel's Avatar
    Status
    Igneel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    10,017
    W.R.A.T.H
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Yes sharingan can follow your handseals and predict the type of jutsu you are going to use.For eg: most earth jutsu's,the boar handseal is used.But it all comes down to how one explains how he uses the sharingan to do it.
    Under no cases,the sharingan can distinguish different chakra natures.All it can see is plain chakra.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •