Page 99 of 666 « First ... 49899596979899100101102103109149199599 ... Last»
Results 1,961 to 1,980 of 13308
  1. #1961
    Academy Student thesageofthesixpaths's Avatar
    Status
    thesageofthesixpaths is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    7
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    why don't i have permission to post gif signatures. can you tell me or lead me to a thread that talk about rank permissions and how u get accepted into higher ranks
     
         

  2. #1962
    Igneel's Avatar
    Status
    Igneel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    10,017
    W.R.A.T.H
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Flash07 View Post
    Ok, my question is,what if I use/throw water on the opponent while he is using nagashi or if we both stand on a water body......will he get electrocuted????
    Or say if he use lightening bolts instead of nagashi.....would the results change????
    Yes for both as nagashi is unfocused lightning,so it will shock him.If it is focused lightning(lightning bolt),then no.
     
         

  3. #1963
    Azráel's Avatar
    Status
    Azráel is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    8,718
    Location
    Netherworld
    Living In A Sand Castle
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Ok...thanks ^_^

    Another question if you don't mind.....

    Say if I trap my opponent under shadow imitation, will he/can he use the jutsus that I'll be using when he's under my shadow??
    If yes, then can he use it if he hasn't learnt those jutsus??
     
         

  4. #1964
    Azráel's Avatar
    Status
    Azráel is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    8,718
    Location
    Netherworld
    Living In A Sand Castle
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    I stand mid-range from you....
    And then I use,

    (Fūton: Jūha Shō) - Wind Release: Beast Wave Strike
    Rank: C
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: A powerful technique of wind nature chakra that can cut and slash through any material. The user activates it by summoning chakra in his right hand, and then swipes a slicing chakra wave which appears to be controlled by the users will and thoughts. They are also able to use the technique in a rapid-fire, successive motion creating up to three cresent blades of wind.

    And then,

    (Doton: Ganchūsō) - Earth Release: Stone Spikes
    Rank: C
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: This technique lets the user create a few rock pillarsthatwill protrude from the ground to skew the target. The rock pillars will even pass through obstacles to reach their target

    Will the two attacks strike you at the same time???
     
         

  5. #1965
    Igneel's Avatar
    Status
    Igneel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    10,017
    W.R.A.T.H
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Flash07 View Post
    Ok...thanks ^_^

    Another question if you don't mind.....

    Say if I trap my opponent under shadow imitation, will he/can he use the jutsus that I'll be using when he's under my shadow??
    If yes, then can he use it if he hasn't learnt those jutsus??
    No he won't be able to do jutsu's.You can only physically control him.And I'm pretty sure you can't use other elemental/nin/gen jutsu's while having your opponent trapped in the shadow posession.
     
         

  6. #1966
    Azráel's Avatar
    Status
    Azráel is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    8,718
    Location
    Netherworld
    Living In A Sand Castle
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Igneel View Post
    No he won't be able to do jutsu's.You can only physically control him.And I'm pretty sure you can't use other elemental/nin/gen jutsu's while having your opponent trapped in the shadow posession.

    Really??? Then what am I supposed to do with my shadows??
     
         

  7. #1967
    Vayne's Avatar
    Status
    Vayne is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    13,601
    Location
    City of Gods
    -1 > 2
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Flash07 View Post
    Really??? Then what am I supposed to do with my shadows??
    Well shadow is basically a supplementarry technique but once you have caught him there are several ways to attack him by either using shadow neck bind or using shadow sewing but you will have to release him but the opponent won't be able to react in time. Another way is that if you are standing on a cliff and he is closer to the edge well you know
     
         

  8. #1968
    Azráel's Avatar
    Status
    Azráel is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    8,718
    Location
    Netherworld
    Living In A Sand Castle
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by mangekyo byakugan View Post
    Well shadow is basically a supplementarry technique but once you have caught him there are several ways to attack him by either using shadow neck bind or using shadow sewing but you will have to release him but the opponent won't be able to react in time. Another way is that if you are standing on a cliff and he is closer to the edge well you know
    Kk....is there any other way to harm an opponent by using only shadow imitation?(cuz I know only one jutsu )
     
         

  9. #1969
    Vayne's Avatar
    Status
    Vayne is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    13,601
    Location
    City of Gods
    -1 > 2
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Flash07 View Post
    Kk....is there any other way to harm an opponent by using only shadow imitation?(cuz I know only one jutsu )
    slow training

    They are limited but you can perform an attack on your opponent then follow it up by shadow imitation so they can't escape. I usually extend my shadow toward my opponent and leave it there once my opponent attacks I cause my clone to counter one clone to attack and I bind them. You can even use it with earth release dropping lid by increasing the length of your shadow stopping your opponent and then buff squashed opponent
     
         

  10. #1970
    Vayne's Avatar
    Status
    Vayne is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    13,601
    Location
    City of Gods
    -1 > 2
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Flash07 View Post
    Kk....is there any other way to harm an opponent by using only shadow imitation?(cuz I know only one jutsu )
    slow training

    They are limited but you can perform an attack on your opponent then follow it up by shadow imitation so they can't escape. I usually extend my shadow toward my opponent and leave it there once my opponent attacks I cause my clone to counter one clone to attack and I bind them. You can even use it with earth release dropping lid by increasing the length of your shadow stopping your opponent and then buff squashed opponent
     
         

  11. #1971
    Azráel's Avatar
    Status
    Azráel is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    8,718
    Location
    Netherworld
    Living In A Sand Castle
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by mangekyo byakugan View Post
    slow training

    They are limited but you can perform an attack on your opponent then follow it up by shadow imitation so they can't escape. I usually extend my shadow toward my opponent and leave it there once my opponent attacks I cause my clone to counter one clone to attack and I bind them. You can even use it with earth release dropping lid by increasing the length of your shadow stopping your opponent and then buff squashed opponent
    Ok....that's cool :D
     
         

  12. #1972
    Luther's Avatar
    Status
    Luther is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    10,666
    Location
    Hungary.
    Premeditated Murder.
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Igneel View Post
    FTG-well when fighting a minato bio,always try to corner him.Don't let him throw out his FTG marked kunai's at his will and even if he does it,try to destroy them all^^
    If you ever face a situation when the whole field is covered with FTG marked kunai's when minato uses shadow shuriken jutsu(99.99% minato bio users do this).Use swamp of the underworld to make the ground around you into a swamp,this sinks the kunais as well as make your opponent restrict the use of S/T.Finally its how you use your jutsu's thats gonna help you,be wise^^

    Movin core:Try to make earth pillar(D-rank) to shoot yourself out of a trench made by the jutsu.There are so many other basic ways to counter it,use your brain.
    You explanation and counter no offense seems shabby , can you give me a more detailed approach on how to counter minato flying thunder god , because one can even argue that based on minato speed he would hit his opponent before the swamp which requires hand seals i think is done, i also read your test against rexii so how did you defend against his jutsu, just give me any pointer . This is the chibaku tensei jutsu i asked how it can be countered.

    (Chibaku Tensei) - Planetary Devastation

    Rank: Forbidden
    Type: Attack/Supplementary/Defense
    Range: Long
    Chakra: 120
    Damage: 160
    Description: The user creates a dark black sphere that is thrown into the sky and pulls surrounding earth into a single point, piling on top of one another until it creates a large sphere. This technique is quite devastating, as it created a massive crater and devestated the forest and mountains around it. The Sage of the Six Paths had mastered this technique to an extent that he created the moon itself, and his technique paled in comparison to it. Despite it's admitted inferiority, it was still strong enough to both hold out against Naruto's Six-Tailed Fox Menacing Ball and incapacitate Naruto and trap him in his six-tailed transformation, an impressive feat, although it failed to contain Naruto when he slipped into his eight-tailed transformation.
    Note: Due to the massive amount of chakra needed for the jutsu the user is unable to use this jutsu again during the rest of the fight and is unable to use Shinra Tensei for the following 8 turns. As well that the user loses 75% of their health once used.
    Note: Only once per battle-

    How can i defend against moving earth core , please give me a legit counter , what if the user says he drops the earth below me 20 meters down sinking me or drawing me down , how do i defend against that, you also mentioned nagashi do you really think nagashi can stop moving earth core.
     
         

  13. #1973
    -Cerberus-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Cerberus- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,066
    Location
    Gamma Quadrant Sector 4
    Just an average guy.
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt View Post
    You explanation and counter no offense seems shabby , can you give me a more detailed approach on how to counter minato flying thunder god , because one can even argue that based on minato speed he would hit his opponent before the swamp which requires hand seals i think is done, i also read your test against rexii so how did you defend against his jutsu, just give me any pointer . This is the chibaku tensei jutsu i asked how it can be countered.

    (Chibaku Tensei) - Planetary Devastation

    Rank: Forbidden
    Type: Attack/Supplementary/Defense
    Range: Long
    Chakra: 120
    Damage: 160
    Description: The user creates a dark black sphere that is thrown into the sky and pulls surrounding earth into a single point, piling on top of one another until it creates a large sphere. This technique is quite devastating, as it created a massive crater and devestated the forest and mountains around it. The Sage of the Six Paths had mastered this technique to an extent that he created the moon itself, and his technique paled in comparison to it. Despite it's admitted inferiority, it was still strong enough to both hold out against Naruto's Six-Tailed Fox Menacing Ball and incapacitate Naruto and trap him in his six-tailed transformation, an impressive feat, although it failed to contain Naruto when he slipped into his eight-tailed transformation.
    Note: Due to the massive amount of chakra needed for the jutsu the user is unable to use this jutsu again during the rest of the fight and is unable to use Shinra Tensei for the following 8 turns. As well that the user loses 75% of their health once used.
    Note: Only once per battle-

    How can i defend against moving earth core , please give me a legit counter , what if the user says he drops the earth below me 20 meters down sinking me or drawing me down , how do i defend against that, you also mentioned nagashi do you really think nagashi can stop moving earth core.
    Asking questions that can help you in a battle test is forbidden if I'm right?
     
         

  14. #1974
    Taiketsu Yagami's Avatar
    Status
    Taiketsu Yagami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    5,850
    Location
    Where do u think @_@
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt View Post
    You explanation and counter no offense seems shabby , can you give me a more detailed approach on how to counter minato flying thunder god , because one can even argue that based on minato speed he would hit his opponent before the swamp which requires hand seals i think is done, i also read your test against rexii so how did you defend against his jutsu, just give me any pointer


    His counter was legit. One other way is keeping yourself in the air if you want to be completely ineffected by it.

    . This is the chibaku tensei jutsu i asked how it can be countered.

    (Chibaku Tensei) - Planetary Devastation

    Rank: Forbidden
    Type: Attack/Supplementary/Defense
    Range: Long
    Chakra: 120
    Damage: 160
    Description: The user creates a dark black sphere that is thrown into the sky and pulls surrounding earth into a single point, piling on top of one another until it creates a large sphere. This technique is quite devastating, as it created a massive crater and devestated the forest and mountains around it. The Sage of the Six Paths had mastered this technique to an extent that he created the moon itself, and his technique paled in comparison to it. Despite it's admitted inferiority, it was still strong enough to both hold out against Naruto's Six-Tailed Fox Menacing Ball and incapacitate Naruto and trap him in his six-tailed transformation, an impressive feat, although it failed to contain Naruto when he slipped into his eight-tailed transformation.
    Note: Due to the massive amount of chakra needed for the jutsu the user is unable to use this jutsu again during the rest of the fight and is unable to use Shinra Tensei for the following 8 turns. As well that the user loses 75% of their health once used.
    Note: Only once per battle-

    How can i defend against moving earth core , please give me a legit counter , what if the user says he drops the earth below me 20 meters down sinking me or drawing me down , how do i defend against that,


    Can't you just destroy the core? That move takes time aswell so I dont's ee why you can't destroy it. There's no proof it takes exactly 3 S-rank moves to destroy it.
    you also mentioned nagashi do you really think nagashi can stop moving earth core.
    I don't even think Nagash is an effective counter against moving core. I don't see why stopping it is a big deal either. You can 1.) Phase with the earth, 2.) Flood it giving you a way out and a water source, or 3.) Fly out.
     
         

  15. #1975
    Luther's Avatar
    Status
    Luther is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    10,666
    Location
    Hungary.
    Premeditated Murder.
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Taiketsu Yagami View Post
    His counter was legit. One other way is keeping yourself in the air if you want to be completely ineffected by it.



    Can't you just destroy the core? That move takes time aswell so I dont's ee why you can't destroy it. There's no proof it takes exactly 3 S-rank moves to destroy it.


    I don't even think Nagash is an effective counter against moving core. I don't see why stopping it is a big deal either. You can 1.) Phase with the earth, 2.) Flood it giving you a way out and a water source, or 3.) Fly out.
    Quote or show the jutsu on this page which can allow you to phase with the earth , flood it away and fly out , customs not part of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by -Cerberus- View Post
    Asking questions that can help you in a battle test is forbidden if I'm right?
    Yes to some extent that is.That is not the matter here.
     
         

  16. #1976
    -Cerberus-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Cerberus- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,066
    Location
    Gamma Quadrant Sector 4
    Just an average guy.
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt View Post
    Quote or show the jutsu on this page which can allow you to phase with the earth , flood it away and fly out , customs not part of it.


    Yes to some extent that is.That is not the matter here.
    Lets not argue here, you may carry on asking for advice on here if you want. ^_^
     
         

  17. #1977
    Senior Member Uchiha seeker's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha seeker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    13,283
    Location
    New Zealand
    Next time
     

    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    ( Magen: Chō Shinka ) - Demonic Illusion: Butterfly Evolution
    Rank: A
    Type: Supplementary/Offensive
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user makes one handseal, placing the opponent in a genjutsu. The user then tosses a large number of explosive tags at the opponent. To the opponent, it looks as if they are countless butterflies. The opponent then believes they are sinking into the ground, in reality making them immobilized; this allows the user to place one final exploding tag on their forehead before detonating all the tags simultaneously.

    can i counter this by saying i see the user making one handseal and then i ses lots of butterflies, after i see the butterflies i realise that this is a genjutsu.
    if someone uses hidden mist jutsu can they use a genjutsu still if they cant see me?
     
         

  18. #1978
    Gobi Gobletsson's Avatar
    Status
    Gobi Gobletsson is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    17,734
    Location
    Walking beside Gats...
    Jana is love. Jana is life.
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha seeker View Post
    ( Magen: Chō Shinka ) - Demonic Illusion: Butterfly Evolution
    Rank: A
    Type: Supplementary/Offensive
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user makes one handseal, placing the opponent in a genjutsu. The user then tosses a large number of explosive tags at the opponent. To the opponent, it looks as if they are countless butterflies. The opponent then believes they are sinking into the ground, in reality making them immobilized; this allows the user to place one final exploding tag on their forehead before detonating all the tags simultaneously.

    can i counter this by saying i see the user making one handseal and then i ses lots of butterflies, after i see the butterflies i realise that this is a genjutsu.
    if someone uses hidden mist jutsu can they use a genjutsu still if they cant see me?
    Well, lol. Once the person casts the genjutsu they vanish into a bundle of butterflies. So I think it's pretty easy to percieve it's a genjutsu. Heres the video as well, watch from 00:34



    And no, not unless it's a genjutsu that targets a area(Or they know your exact location.), and puts everyone in that area under the genjutsu. Such as Kabuto's feather genjutsu, which was used during the Chuunin exams.
     
         

  19. #1979
    Igneel's Avatar
    Status
    Igneel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    10,017
    W.R.A.T.H
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    I'm not gonna spoon feed you everything
    When dealing with a minato bio you have to be careful.All minato users rely on their FTG kunai's, so your primary objective is to destroy them by any means necessary.Having a clone alongside you would be advantageous.Don't allow him to control the flow of the battle,make sure you corner him with combos.Yes minato's reflexes are pretty fast but that doesn't mean he is invincible,swamp is pretty much instantaneous too so use it wisely and logically.There are countless possible scenarios.If you are a sensor or a hyuuga it would be much easier to fight minato.
    Well in my fight with Rexii,I never gave him a chance to use S/T,had a clone with me and took advantage of it by using 2 techniques to trap him in a confined area with no FTG kunai's or seals outside that confined area for him to teleport to.My clone was also trapped in that confined area so that he could counter Rexii's attacks,while the real me attacked from outside.
    Thats all I'm going to say on the topic.

    Chibaku tensei:I don't know

    Moving earth core:If you have a hyuuga,uchiha or a kiyoshi you would know about the attack from below before it even happens.(sharingan and byakugan can see the concentrated chakra and kiyoshi can sense energy).For them nagashi is an effective counter against moving earth core.If you have a normal bio,you could use nagashi as soon as the earth starts to lower to stop the descend.It would negate the doton chakra that causes the earth lowering,thereby stopping the technique possibly mid way.Nagashi is one of the quickest technique there is.
    Donot use UFP to phase through the earth as it would be dangerous.If you wish to go underground use the mole technique,this would help you sense what your opponent is doing even though you are underground.
    You could use water pillar thrust to escape as soon as the earth starts to lower.
     
         

  20. #1980
    Migualon J.J.'s Avatar
    Status
    Migualon J.J. is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    25,056
    Location
    Prague, Czech Republic, Czech Republic
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Q&a - open for every ranks!

    Chibaku Tensei < 2 S-rank techniques
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •