Re: Revisiting the Sixth Coffin

Well I think it is the real Madara and Tobi is Shisui Uchiha

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: 6th coffin+ madara/tobi!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SenninKyuubi View Post
    yeh i also think it could be his brother.
    but i dont think it would be a threat to madara as his brother has no eyes, so whats the point of summoning him?
    Doesn't he get the eyes back if he got back to life with IWR? Like itachi and nagato?

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Way too many topics on this :3 Just saying!

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSharingan View Post
    original
    Indeed!

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ★ the premium fairy xD

Why don't some people believe that Tobi and Madara are the same person? I assumed the name Tobi was just an alias until he had finished collecting the bijuus - but revealed himself sooner because he had trouble getting hold of the kyuubi and hachibi :x

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I'd rather wonder about why I'm sittin in a blizzard in the middle of April

Academy Student
    Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

but what if it is Madara's Body. remember he said to the hokages that he is a former shell of himself. That everyone believe that the first had killed him. The only way one would believe that hes dead is if a body was found. so what if madara could transfer his soul and take someones body. kinda like how oro is taking kabuto's body. So what if madara is really obitos body and kabuto brought his old body back. Also his mask has one eye hole which would be the same side that obito had left when he gave kakashi his other one. He wears the mask to hide the messed up face that obito had from the rocks falling on him. Think about it.. if it was madara( true 100% body and soul.) why would he hide behind a mask. This might also be why we have not seen any physical attack but just the teleport thing he does. Aslo Kabuto said he was had surpassed oro abilities so why couldn't he bring back madara real body. And another thought about what had happen to Madara's real body is that the first may have had it buried because they did respect each other in a rival kinda way. But only time will tell. i just can't real think of who or what would have that kinda effect on madara.

Last edited by SloopDoGG86; 04-16-2011 at 12:22 AM.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

How can it be madara's real body, if the jutsu uses other peoples bodys ?! They only have looks, jutsu's, and personalitys.

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by SloopDoGG86 View Post
    but what if it is Madara's Body. remember he said to the hokages that he is a former shell of himself. That everyone believe that the first had killed him. The only way one would believe that hes dead is if a body was found. so what if madara could transfer his soul and take someones body. kinda like how oro is taking kabuto's body. So what if madara is really obitos body and kabuto brought his old body back. Also his mask has one eye hole which would be the same side that obito had left when he gave kakashi his other one. He wears the mask to hide the messed up face that obito had from the rocks falling on him. Think about it.. if it was madara( true 100% body and soul.) why would he hide behind a mask. This might also be why we have not seen any physical attack but just the teleport thing he does. Aslo Kabuto said he was had surpassed oro abilities so why couldn't he bring back madara real body. And another thought about what had happen to Madara's real body is that the first may have had it buried because they did respect each other in a rival kinda way. But only time will tell. i just can't real think of who or what would have that kinda effect on madara.
    1- as we saw before madara had TWO sharingan before he got the rinnegan, also when we saw the upper half of his face there was no horrid pancake like mutational wound.

2- he wears a mask because super awesome main villains hide their faces untill they get what they want, duh

3- i do believe that madara has thrown quite a few kicks, on fuu, and naruto if memory serves me right

4- madaras real body couldnt be brought back because madara was in his real body, in front of kabuto, conversing with him

5- it was his mother in that coffin, she was constantly scolding him n pulling his ears whenever he did something bad, despite his age n leader status, so when kabuto brought her back madara was like "D: oh no its mom"

- any1 else think that zetsu fixed up/healed madara after his fight with the 1st.
    - also when we saw madara show his eyes he had the same ugly bags under them as when we saw him in his youger less weak days. madara is madara, tobi is madara, and the 6th coffin is madaras nagging mom or wife

Status
    Jan 2009
    On a scale of one to Edward Cullen, how stalker-ish are you?
    Post Thanks / Like
    I do not see the end of our
    speeches, for words may be
    answered with words.

Quote Originally Posted by D3A View Post
    1- as we saw before madara had TWO sharingan before he got the rinnegan, also when we saw the upper half of his face there was no horrid pancake like mutational wound.

2- he wears a mask because super awesome main villains hide their faces untill they get what they want, duh

3- i do believe that madara has thrown quite a few kicks, on fuu, and naruto if memory serves me right

4- madaras real body couldnt be brought back because madara was in his real body, in front of kabuto, conversing with him

5- it was his mother in that coffin, she was constantly scolding him n pulling his ears whenever he did something bad, despite his age n leader status, so when kabuto brought her back madara was like "D: oh no its mom"

- any1 else think that zetsu fixed up/healed madara after his fight with the 1st.
    - also when we saw madara show his eyes he had the same ugly bags under them as when we saw him in his youger less weak days. madara is madara, tobi is madara, and the 6th coffin is madaras nagging mom or wife

I would give you rep if I could but I need to give it to others before repeating it for you.

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Wellllllll!!!!! here it goes. The 6th coffin is definitely the So6P but in order to release him Kabuto needs to unlock the sages mind, before his death the Sage sealed his mind away so no evil could use his knowledge for evil doings.

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I hope it's just some totally random made up character, I wonder what everyones reaction would be lol

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by D3A View Post

you took that theory from me

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Half Lycan Primape Giant....
    Half Canine Monsterous Demon

I hope it's just some totally random made up character, I wonder what everyones reaction would be lol
    people would react the same way when Kin Gin came about. lol pissed and upset of strong random ninjas appearing out of no where. but i would like that. be cool if the sixth coffin was some random joe

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by isthatnecessary View Post
    I would give you rep if I could but I need to give it to others before repeating it for you.
    aaaaaw

Quote Originally Posted by pureozzy101 View Post
    Wellllllll!!!!! here it goes. The 6th coffin is definitely the So6P but in order to release him Kabuto needs to unlock the sages mind, before his death the Sage sealed his mind away so no evil could use his knowledge for evil doings.
    :flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::kaito:

id lol and accept it, then argue with the people who'd immediately make threads complaining about new people

Page 2 of 2 « First 12