Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 26
  1. #1
    Banned
    Status
    NamkazeNaruto is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    HasselHoff's Pubes
    Posts
    1,099
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Naruto's Jutsus to counter Sasuke

    i haven't seen anything referring to this , so i guessed it is ok
    So all of us know that naruto has left for training with jiraya , which took him 2.5 years to complete

    NOW check this , what i think is . naruto's first reason to leave with Jiraya was to keep up with Sasuke , and ofcourse later on to defend himself from akatsuki.
    So don't you guys think he could've learned a couple of techniques SPECIFICLY against Sasuke ?
    If Yes : Then Please Tell me what you think
    If no : then please spare some of my time as well as yourselves , and do not bother posting anything
     
         

  2. #2
    Banned
    Status
    NamkazeNaruto is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    HasselHoff's Pubes
    Posts
    1,099
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto's Jutsus to counter Sasuke

    and btw ....... please no unnecessary justsus like the Sexy jutsu , or he has improoved Taijutsu , we all need good theories
     
         

  3. #3
    seniority faizan's Avatar
    Status
    faizan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Pakistan
    Posts
    3,218
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto's Jutsus to counter Sasuke

    nine tailed controlled chakra mode nd rasen shuriken....
     
         

  4. #4
    Member DarkLuxAng's Avatar
    Status
    DarkLuxAng is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Home?
    Posts
    926
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto's Jutsus to counter Sasuke

    Well he learned rasengan particularly to keep up with chidori so there is a possibilty that the variations of it may have been used to also keep up with him.
     
         

  5. #5
    Member DarkLuxAng's Avatar
    Status
    DarkLuxAng is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Home?
    Posts
    926
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto's Jutsus to counter Sasuke

    Just to finish up the job here is the current status of there rivalry in terms of stats.

    Naruto-
    Databook Ninjutsu Taijutsu Genjutsu Intelligence Strength Speed Stamina Hand seals Total
    First 2 1.5 1 1 2 2 4 1 14.5
    Second 3 2 1 1.5 3 3 4 1 18.5
    Third 4 3.5 2 3 3.5 3.5 5 1.5 26

    Sasuke-
    Databook Ninjutsu Taijutsu Genjutsu Intelligence Strength Speed Stamina Hand seals Total
    First 2.5 2.5 1.5 2 2 3 2 3 18.5
    Second 3.5 2.5 1.5 2.5 3 3.5 3 3 22.5
    Third 5 3.5 4 3.5 3.5 4.5 3.5 4 31.5


    Currently in the latest Databook...Sasuke is stronger {As of now}

    NOTE:. THE THIRD DATABOOK IS THE LATEST ONE...
     
         

  6. #6
    .... MrSharingan's Avatar
    Status
    MrSharingan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    chillin in my igloo
    Posts
    3,515
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto's Jutsus to counter Sasuke

    well if he did, wouldn't he have used it on Sasuke already?
     
         

  7. #7
    Banned
    Status
    NamkazeNaruto is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    HasselHoff's Pubes
    Posts
    1,099
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto's Jutsus to counter Sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSharingan View Post
    well if he did, wouldn't he have used it on Sasuke already?
    And where exactly did he fight Sasuke in Shippuden ?
     
         

  8. #8
    Banned
    Status
    NamkazeNaruto is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    HasselHoff's Pubes
    Posts
    1,099
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto's Jutsus to counter Sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLuxAng View Post
    Just to finish up the job here is the current status of there rivalry in terms of stats.

    Naruto-
    Databook Ninjutsu Taijutsu Genjutsu Intelligence Strength Speed Stamina Hand seals Total
    First 2 1.5 1 1 2 2 4 1 14.5
    Second 3 2 1 1.5 3 3 4 1 18.5
    Third 4 3.5 2 3 3.5 3.5 5 1.5 26

    Sasuke-
    Databook Ninjutsu Taijutsu Genjutsu Intelligence Strength Speed Stamina Hand seals Total
    First 2.5 2.5 1.5 2 2 3 2 3 18.5
    Second 3.5 2.5 1.5 2.5 3 3.5 3 3 22.5
    Third 5 3.5 4 3.5 3.5 4.5 3.5 4 31.5


    Currently in the latest Databook...Sasuke is stronger {As of now}

    NOTE:. THE THIRD DATABOOK IS THE LATEST ONE...
    Man this is not who is stronger thread , there are a lot more threads to post your databooks which i do not care about please stick to the topic
     
         

  9. #9
    hope is wht we need arifmuhammed's Avatar
    Status
    arifmuhammed is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    58
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto's Jutsus to counter Sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLuxAng View Post
    Just to finish up the job here is the current status of there rivalry in terms of stats.

    Naruto-
    Databook Ninjutsu Taijutsu Genjutsu Intelligence Strength Speed Stamina Hand seals Total
    First 2 1.5 1 1 2 2 4 1 14.5
    Second 3 2 1 1.5 3 3 4 1 18.5
    Third 4 3.5 2 3 3.5 3.5 5 1.5 26

    Sasuke-
    Databook Ninjutsu Taijutsu Genjutsu Intelligence Strength Speed Stamina Hand seals Total
    First 2.5 2.5 1.5 2 2 3 2 3 18.5
    Second 3.5 2.5 1.5 2.5 3 3.5 3 3 22.5
    Third 5 3.5 4 3.5 3.5 4.5 3.5 4 31.5


    Currently in the latest Databook...Sasuke is stronger {As of now}

    NOTE:. THE THIRD DATABOOK IS THE LATEST ONE...

    u r kidding.. sasuke has more speed than naruto absolutely impossible.even in sage mode he s lot faster.
     
         

  10. #10
    .... MrSharingan's Avatar
    Status
    MrSharingan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    chillin in my igloo
    Posts
    3,515
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto's Jutsus to counter Sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by NamkazeNaruto View Post
    And where exactly did he fight Sasuke in Shippuden ?
    they haven't fought per say

    but the first time he ran into him, he said he was totally helpess to stop him

    the second time after they met, naruto tells his little buddies that couldn't take sasuke yet

    so unless he's tryin to perfect whatever it is he learned behind all this other training going on, he probably would've used it the first chance he had against sasuke


    just my thoughts
     
         

  11. #11
    Member xShinra Tensei's Avatar
    Status
    xShinra Tensei is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    721
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto's Jutsus to counter Sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLuxAng View Post
    Just to finish up the job here is the current status of there rivalry in terms of stats.

    Naruto-
    Databook Ninjutsu Taijutsu Genjutsu Intelligence Strength Speed Stamina Hand seals Total
    First 2 1.5 1 1 2 2 4 1 14.5
    Second 3 2 1 1.5 3 3 4 1 18.5
    Third 4 3.5 2 3 3.5 3.5 5 1.5 26

    Sasuke-
    Databook Ninjutsu Taijutsu Genjutsu Intelligence Strength Speed Stamina Hand seals Total
    First 2.5 2.5 1.5 2 2 3 2 3 18.5
    Second 3.5 2.5 1.5 2.5 3 3.5 3 3 22.5
    Third 5 3.5 4 3.5 3.5 4.5 3.5 4 31.5


    Currently in the latest Databook...Sasuke is stronger {As of now}

    NOTE:. THE THIRD DATABOOK IS THE LATEST ONE...
    The third databook doesn't cover SM or at least Kyubi Cloak form, neither does it cover for Susano'o/EMS on Sasuke, plus it's pointless to discuss whether Naruto is inferior in terms of winning/power on stats.
     
         

  12. #12
    Banned
    Status
    NamkazeNaruto is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    HasselHoff's Pubes
    Posts
    1,099
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto's Jutsus to counter Sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSharingan View Post
    they haven't fought per say

    but the first time he ran into him, he said he was totally helpess to stop him

    the second time after they met, naruto tells his little buddies that couldn't take sasuke yet

    so unless he's tryin to perfect whatever it is he learned behind all this other training going on, he probably would've used it the first chance he had against sasuke
    He said that Backing it up with the thought that he can not kill sasuke , trying not to kill sasuke is WAAY harder . See that was one of the Reasons Pain Lost to Naruto , First time he was helpless . Cuz he ran about a kilometre and was exausted . Did not expect anything to come from sasuke .
     
         

  13. #13
    .... MrSharingan's Avatar
    Status
    MrSharingan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    chillin in my igloo
    Posts
    3,515
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto's Jutsus to counter Sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by NamkazeNaruto View Post
    He said that Backing it up with the thought that he can not kill sasuke , trying not to kill sasuke is WAAY harder . See that was one of the Reasons Pain Lost to Naruto , First time he was helpless . Cuz he ran about a kilometre and was exausted . Did not expect anything to come from sasuke .
    okay I can see you're kinda heading off topic here. you asked if he learned anything to counter sasuke, not to kill him.

    soS5s5S550O0o0O0oo.......
     
         

  14. #14
    Banned
    Status
    NamkazeNaruto is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    HasselHoff's Pubes
    Posts
    1,099
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto's Jutsus to counter Sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSharingan View Post
    okay I can see you're kinda heading off topic here. you asked if he learned anything to counter sasuke, not to kill him.

    soS5s5S550O0o0O0oo.......
    yeah that is what i am asking , and considering what the battles were in Shippuden Naruto did not have any chanse . And By countering i mean , Smt to counter Genjutsu Maybe ? What he used against itachi Or Maybe some counter agains the sharingan . That is what i am asking for
     
         

  15. #15
    .... MrSharingan's Avatar
    Status
    MrSharingan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    chillin in my igloo
    Posts
    3,515
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto's Jutsus to counter Sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by NamkazeNaruto View Post
    yeah that is what i am asking , and considering what the battles were in Shippuden Naruto did not have any chanse . And By countering i mean , Smt to counter Genjutsu Maybe ? What he used against itachi Or Maybe some counter agains the sharingan . That is what i am asking for
    okay well he tried to dispell Itachi's genjutsu and failed miserably. So I'm guessing the only thing he learned was that whole 'chakra disruption' move, or else he would've most likely tried something else after realizing it's ineffectiveness.
     
         

  16. #16
    Member Download's Avatar
    Status
    Download is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    966
    Post Thanks / Like
    The thing about smart
    MOTHERFUC**RS IS .. They sound
    like Crazy MotherFUC**RSto
    DUMB MOTHERFUC**RS
     

    Re: Naruto's Jutsus to counter Sasuke

    itachi said that naruto had some idea to fight against sharingan befor his battle with sasuke maybe jiraya tought him how and countaring genjutsus
     
         

  17. #17
    Senior Member Saberwulf's Avatar
    Status
    Saberwulf is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Look up I'm there
    Posts
    2,836
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto's Jutsus to counter Sasuke

    what the freak remember when he said he wanted to perfect a jutsu
    that is it so he should of used it that little :ghehe: overreacted
     
         

  18. #18
    Banned
    Status
    NamkazeNaruto is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    HasselHoff's Pubes
    Posts
    1,099
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto's Jutsus to counter Sasuke

    Yup that is pretty much what i thought , but Let's not compare Itachi to sasuke , Sasuke's Genjutsu is now way near to Itachi's . So it might be good enough
    Quote Originally Posted by Saberwulf View Post
    what the freak remember when he said he wanted to perfect a jutsu
    that is it so he should of used it that little :ghehe: overreacted
    can you make it a bit clearer ?
     
         

  19. #19
    .... MrSharingan's Avatar
    Status
    MrSharingan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    chillin in my igloo
    Posts
    3,515
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto's Jutsus to counter Sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by NamkazeNaruto View Post
    Yup that is pretty much what i thought , but Let's not compare Itachi to sasuke , Sasuke's Genjutsu is now way near to Itachi's . So it might be good enough
    *sigh* who's comparing????

    okay so lets say it like this

    if I was trapped in a plastic box and tried to punch my way out but couldn't, and I had a knife in my back pocket. wouldn't it make sense to at least try n cut my way out??

    naruto tried to get out but couldn't. if he had something else wouldn't he have tried to use it instead of doing nothing?

    dense much??
     
         

  20. #20
    Banned
    Status
    NamkazeNaruto is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    HasselHoff's Pubes
    Posts
    1,099
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto's Jutsus to counter Sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSharingan View Post
    *sigh* who's comparing????

    okay so lets say it like this

    if I was trapped in a plastic box and tried to punch my way out but couldn't, and I had a knife in my back pocket. wouldn't it make sense to at least try n cut my way out??

    naruto tried to get out but couldn't. if he had something else wouldn't he have tried to use it instead of doing nothing?

    dense much??
    so dense ....................... can someone take this guy out of here ? " shouts " ( SECURITY get him outa here )
     
         

  21. #21
    .... MrSharingan's Avatar
    Status
    MrSharingan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    chillin in my igloo
    Posts
    3,515
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto's Jutsus to counter Sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by NamkazeNaruto View Post
    so dense ....................... can someone take this guy out of here ? " shouts " ( SECURITY get him outa here )
    haha umad or ujelly? you asked a question and I answered accordingly



    I don't see what the problem is here little buddy :D
     
         

  22. #22
    Banned
    Status
    NamkazeNaruto is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    HasselHoff's Pubes
    Posts
    1,099
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto's Jutsus to counter Sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSharingan View Post
    haha umad or ujelly? you asked a question and I answered accordingly



    I don't see what the problem is here little buddy :D
    lok lok look loook now , get this . It was actually ............................. A JOKE !
    Shocked ? well you should be
     
         

  23. #23
    .... MrSharingan's Avatar
    Status
    MrSharingan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    chillin in my igloo
    Posts
    3,515
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto's Jutsus to counter Sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by NamkazeNaruto View Post
    lok lok look loook now , get this . It was actually ............................. A JOKE !
    Shocked ? well you should be

    that is an affirmative negative
    < does not compute human emotions


     
         

  24. #24
    Banned
    Status
    NamkazeNaruto is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    HasselHoff's Pubes
    Posts
    1,099
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto's Jutsus to counter Sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSharingan View Post
    that is an affirmative negative
    < does not compute human emotions


    too bad you are not as OP as i am .......................... omg Comeback to the frickin topic
     
         

  25. #25
    seniority faizan's Avatar
    Status
    faizan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Pakistan
    Posts
    3,218
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto's Jutsus to counter Sasuke

    naruto can counter genjutsu with nine tails chakra just like bee did while fighting sasuke....
    no offense but u guys are moving off way off the topic....
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •