View Poll Results: Rate this weeks chapter!

Voters
360. You may not vote on this poll

13 3.61%

4 1.11%

24 6.67%

64 17.78%

255 70.83%
Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... Last»

Hybrid View

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Apple only.

Naruto Manga Chapter 535 Discussion and 536 Predictions

Naruto Manga Chapter 535 Discussion and 536 Predictions

Discuss Naruto Chapter 535 here and predict the next chapter, Naruto Chapter 536.

BEGIN READING HERE @ NARUTOBASE

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
    1 is worst, 5 is best.

Layout © by Casualmisfit

Last edited by Caliburn; 04-13-2011 at 10:11 PM.

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Screw CN

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 536 Predictions and 535 Discussions

It was awesome & It seemes that Tsunade wasn't really trying to keep Naruto there she knew those guys couldn't stop Naruto can't wait for him to enter the war. & is that the 1st time he's wore his hand band since the end of the Pain arc? Just wondering

Banned
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto has 2 die?!!!
    i think you are right about naruto having two kekkei genkai , i think that madara uchiha is really somebody from the Land of Whirlpools( aka Eddy Village). because in chapter 500 on page 3 Kushina Uzumaki said that the eddy village were all blessed with astonishingly long lives and they were are also great with sealing Techniques. So i think someone from the whirlpool watch the fight with Madara Uchiha and the Leaf village first Hokage Hashirama Senju. when the first hokage won and left the guy from the whirlpool show up and seal some of madara uchiha chakra in him and thats why madara always say that he's a shell of his former self. Kabuto is going to use Orochimaru Living Corpse Reincarnation jutsu on Sasuke Uchiha and take over him with it. the reason i think that is because kabuto already can use the Edo Tensei - aka-Impure World Resurrection a hundred times better then the other two could. (the other was Tobirama Senju ) so with sasuke power its going to kill madara and then go fight naruto, naruto will then use the the power that Itachi gave him which is the Sword of Totsuka (an enchanted blade capable of sealing anything it pierces) and seal kabuto and then sasuke and naruto have there last fight. sasuke will kill naruto and Kakashi will bring him back using Chiyo One's Own Life Reincarnation she use on Gaara
    kakashi copy it when she did it, naruto wakes up with a new power and kills sasuke. thats what i think will happen

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by v dell View Post
    i think you are right about naruto having two kekkei genkai , i think that madara uchiha is really somebody from the Land of Whirlpools( aka Eddy Village). because in chapter 500 on page 3 Kushina Uzumaki said that the eddy village were all blessed with astonishingly long lives and they were are also great with sealing Techniques. So i think someone from the whirlpool watch the fight with Madara Uchiha and the Leaf village first Hokage Hashirama Senju. when the first hokage won and left the guy from the whirlpool show up and seal some of madara uchiha chakra in him and thats why madara always say that he's a shell of his former self. Kabuto is going to use Orochimaru Living Corpse Reincarnation jutsu on Sasuke Uchiha and take over him with it. the reason i think that is because kabuto already can use the Edo Tensei - aka-Impure World Resurrection a hundred times better then the other two could. (the other was Tobirama Senju ) so with sasuke power its going to kill madara and then go fight naruto, naruto will then use the the power that Itachi gave him which is the Sword of Totsuka (an enchanted blade capable of sealing anything it pierces) and seal kabuto and then sasuke and naruto have there last fight. sasuke will kill naruto and Kakashi will bring him back using Chiyo One's Own Life Reincarnation she use on Gaara
    kakashi copy it when she did it, naruto wakes up with a new power and kills sasuke. thats what i think will happen

lol, thats very long senario, and intersting...

Legendary Sannin davidagyemanduodu's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by v dell View Post
    Yeah, ok, kinda pulled my mind on something, 1 question
    With Sasuke's Susano'o, does it have the Sword of Toksuka Itachi used to seal off Orochimaru?
    (Too lazy to check it)

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by davidagyemanduodu View Post
    Yeah, ok, kinda pulled my mind on something, 1 question
    With Sasuke's Susano'o, does it have the Sword of Toksuka Itachi used to seal off Orochimaru?
    (Too lazy to check it)
    well..last we seen of sasuke's susanoo he didnt transplant itachi's eyes yet and only had the bow and arrows..... but now that itachi's eyes are transplanted... then maybe now... he might hve them... but we arent totally sure till we see it in the manga....
    why r u wondering....???? because u think orochimaru's going to be released or something???

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Naruto breaking out of a barrier didn't seem like a big deal to me... it was IRUKA's jutsu for God's sake! lol.
    Naruto has become very powerful but I doubt he can just beat-up everything on the battle field. I mean there are some monstrosities out there. And when it comes down to a real fight, fighting technique and experience win over pure unadulterated power.
    I would like to see something special happen with the resurrected Nagato

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Did you see the look on naruto's face at the end of that chapter? He's about to unleash on those fools!

Banned
    Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by mycamerabroke View Post
    Did you see the look on naruto's face at the end of that chapter? He's about to unleash on those fools!
    LOL yeah he looks ready for battle but i think he just gonna steal the spotlight now, i wanna see the others get a chance to shine like lee and chouji and neji and tenten and hinata and shino and the others ( SAKURA CAN GO KICK ROCKS i hope she dies in the war)

Senior Member Sennin Jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 535 Discussion and 536 Predictions

I don't remember where is Yamato?? wasn't he on the island with Naruto.

ANBU
    Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 535 Discussion and 536 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Sennin Jinchuuriki View Post
    I don't remember where is Yamato?? wasn't he on the island with Naruto.
    Wasn't he melted into a wall with the zetsus and hokage after he got captured? (http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/515/18)

Also I kinda hope Tsunade finds out about Dan, she would literally rip the battlefield apart lol....

As for the next issue I agree it will probably focus on somebody else like Kakashi and his epic rampage. I bet they'll still show Naruto some though (i'm so curious to see what he ends up doing first)

Last edited by Ninjato of Nindo; 04-16-2011 at 10:29 AM.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ganjababy View Post
    LOL yeah he looks ready for battle but i think he just gonna steal the spotlight now, i wanna see the others get a chance to shine like lee and chouji and neji and tenten and hinata and shino and the others ( SAKURA CAN GO KICK ROCKS i hope she dies in the war)
    I'm with ya on Sakura and to be honest I think it would be a great way to bring Sasuke back to Naruto's side if Madara killed her.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

GO NARUTO, i like this episode even tho that almost nothing happened, what chance does any barrier have to stop naruto?

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Migualon J.J. View Post
    GO NARUTO, i like this episode even tho that almost nothing happened, what chance does any barrier have to stop naruto?
    They won't hold him properly but I have a question how long do u thing naruto will take before he can do a rasengan out of one hand and not need any clones to do it.

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Cervantes View Post
    They won't hold him properly but I have a question how long do u thing naruto will take before he can do a rasengan out of one hand and not need any clones to do it.
    I believe he can do it with one hand while in sage mode. I am not too sure though. But you are right. It's about time he learns how to do it with one hand. Making a clone to create a jutsu consumes too much time in battles against people like sasuke.

Status
    May 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I don't know where I am,
    but that is reality."

Quote Originally Posted by rasenchidori View Post
    I believe he can do it with one hand while in sage mode. I am not too sure though. But you are right. It's about time he learns how to do it with one hand. Making a clone to create a jutsu consumes too much time in battles against people like sasuke.
    He does do it , every now and then. But now I believe he will more often since he is gaining more control over everything including his own chakra. Me personally. I think naruto will be stronger than ever now that he has semi-controlled the nine tails. Because if you remember a long time ago either jiraiya or kakashi said that the seal naruto had and stuff held back alot of his chakra and made it harder to control the chakra he did have so he's already gonna be more powerful with that.

I also think that he will find a way to perfect sage mode even more, like gathering chakra whilst moving. And at some point he will co-operate with the kyuubi, I just have a feeling he's gonna get stronger by his beast or he might even become the 10 tails jinchuuriki even though that is a bit far fetched.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

wanted a bit more action. Also what is Bee gonna do? Follow naruto? Those 2 together are gonna be amazing on the battle field. I figure naruto absorbed enough of the nine tail chakra that even if madara captures and removes whats left of the nine tails it won't be enough for his master plan.

Academy Student
    Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

[QUOTE=Oldspiceman;2974732]wanted a bit more action. Also what is Bee gonna do? Follow naruto? Those 2 together are gonna be amazing on the battle field. I figure naruto absorbed enough of the nine tail chakra that even if madara captures and removes whats left of the nine tails it won't be enough for his master plan.[Bee would be the final barrieer before Naruto could go to the Battlefield]

The Jack of all Jutsus Nara Yako's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i thought it was boring. I'm glad Naruto's out now, but jeez... the whole chapter was talking basically, and I felt that it could've been summed up into a few sentences rather than a whole chapter.. I want to see what Kabuto's up to, or Sasuke.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Nara Yako View Post
    i thought it was boring. I'm glad Naruto's out now, but jeez... the whole chapter was talking basically, and I felt that it could've been summed up into a few sentences rather than a whole chapter.. I want to see what Kabuto's up to, or Sasuke.
    i think your not alone with that tought

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

they set the momentum for the next chapter! i want to see major ass kicking when naruto gets out there. rasengan the summuning so hard they can't regenerate.

Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I personally think that Bee used Naruto leaving as a distraction so he could slip out himself. Bee and Naruto are too similar, and it seems that Bee would also want to fight to protect his friends.

I loved this chapter. Naruto just beat down all his guards in regular Sage Mode, then broke out of a pretty strong looking barrier, and broke the shadow mimic, then couldn't even be touched by Shino's fathers bugs. It just goes to show how he compares with "normal" Shinobi.

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by eyesofthekyuubi44 View Post
    I personally think that Bee used Naruto leaving as a distraction so he could slip out himself. Bee and Naruto are too similar, and it seems that Bee would also want to fight to protect his friends.

I loved this chapter. Naruto just beat down all his guards in regular Sage Mode, then broke out of a pretty strong looking barrier, and broke the shadow mimic, then couldn't even be touched by Shino's fathers bugs. It just goes to show how he compares with "normal" Shinobi.
    I haven't posted anything in a forum in years, literally. I was going to post something because this was something I've been waiting for. I just happened to stumble across Kyuubi44's quote and you said exactly what I was going to say. I'll just add a "Hell Yeah, Naruto is a beast!" to what you said and that's it.

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Saving the world once again

That was one hell of a chapter after waiting so long. I knew that they'd have to fight Naruto. It's getting really interesting and even though this chapter was talking mostly, it was still epic and that's what I like to see. Naruto's just too strong, none of them could stop him! Can't wait for the next chapter ass always peace :D

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

am i the only one who noticed the big mistake in the manga? it´s here LINK, he said that it´s the headband he gave him, but on the start of shippuden he said that he lost the headband which iruka gave him i think (not sure if it was only in the anime)

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... Last»