View Poll Results: Rate this weeks chapter!

Voters
360. You may not vote on this poll

13 3.61%

4 1.11%

24 6.67%

64 17.78%

255 70.83%
Page 11 of 14 « First ... 7891011121314 Last»
    Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 535 Discussion and 536 Predictions

great chapter.after so much time we see naruto in action.can't wt 4 the next chapter.

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I still think Naruto entering the battlefield is just a teaser. Its too early and he'll probably be stopped by Bee to resume training.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think naruto will enter the battle and so will sasuke but just before they clash bee will arrive and hold naruto back saying his training isnt finished and madara will stop sasuke and tell him he needs more time to adjust to his new eyes.

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I hope we learn more about naruto's SO6P markings while in tail form. Sage chakra + tail beast form = ?????

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Holy...
    I almost can't wait for the next chapter!
    ALL HAIL KISHIMOTO!

Legendary Sannin davidagyemanduodu's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 536 Predictions and 535 Discussions

Quote Originally Posted by v dell View Post
    Re: Naruto has 2 die?!!!
    i think you are right about naruto having two kekkei genkai , i think that madara uchiha is really somebody from the Land of Whirlpools( aka Eddy Village). because in chapter 500 on page 3 Kushina Uzumaki said that the eddy village were all blessed with astonishingly long lives and they were are also great with sealing Techniques. So i think someone from the whirlpool watch the fight with Madara Uchiha and the Leaf village first Hokage Hashirama Senju. when the first hokage won and left the guy from the whirlpool show up and seal some of madara uchiha chakra in him and thats why madara always say that he's a shell of his former self. Kabuto is going to use Orochimaru Living Corpse Reincarnation jutsu on Sasuke Uchiha and take over him with it. the reason i think that is because kabuto already can use the Edo Tensei - aka-Impure World Resurrection a hundred times better then the other two could. (the other was Tobirama Senju ) so with sasuke power its going to kill madara and then go fight naruto, naruto will then use the the power that Itachi gave him which is the Sword of Totsuka (an enchanted blade capable of sealing anything it pierces) and seal kabuto and then sasuke and naruto have there last fight. sasuke will kill naruto and Kakashi will bring him back using Chiyo One's Own Life Reincarnation she use on Gaara
    kakashi copy it when she did it, naruto wakes up with a new power and kills sasuke. thats what i think will happen
    Yeah, ok, kinda pulled my mind on something, 1 question
    With Sasuke's Susano'o, does it have the Sword of Toksuka Itachi used to seal off Orochimaru?
    (Too lazy to check it)

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by samyfitz5 View Post
    I think naruto will enter the battle and so will sasuke but just before they clash bee will arrive and hold naruto back saying his training isnt finished and madara will stop sasuke and tell him he needs more time to adjust to his new eyes.
    (im not tryna say that wint happen or anything) With that being said, do you think Sasuke would actually listen 2 Madara, I dont Sasuke at this point takes orders from no one... He's a ticking time bomb now so I think Madara will be forced to use that teleportation jutsu??

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Hi all guys. First thing i wanted to say i'm really happy to have joined this forum and i will make an introduction topic later when i will have more free time to spare.

Second thing: You all know about the coffin with the unknown dude in it who got madara scared, right? Am i the only one that thinks that the unknown person is YONDAIME? He was able to beat madara's ass. A resurrected Yondaime would even have a greater impact on the story as it would hit a excellent point with naruto.

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Fun fact: Naruto and bee are the only ones still wearing the farhead protectors with the symbols of their villages unlike the rest of the ninjas.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Niar26 View Post
    Hi all guys. First thing i wanted to say i'm really happy to have joined this forum and i will make an introduction topic later when i will have more free time to spare.

Second thing: You all know about the coffin with the unknown dude in it who got madara scared, right? Am i the only one that thinks that the unknown person is YONDAIME? He was able to beat madara's ass. A resurrected Yondaime would even have a greater impact on the story as it would hit a excellent point with naruto.
    for the last time....IT CANT BE ANY OF THE PREVIOUS HOKAGE'S. they are ALL sealed away......

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Niar26 View Post

The only reason that you are the only one who thinks that is because everyone else knows he isn't. Let me explain this. The reason that it can't be him is because he was sealed away in the shinigamy's stomach thanks to the sealing jutsu he used on the 9 tails. Go reread the previous chapters if you don't believe me.:flaw:

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Toronto View Post
    for the last time....IT CANT BE ANY OF THE PREVIOUS HOKAGE'S. they are ALL sealed away......
    im sorry where are my manners.... welcome to narutobase!!! sorry for that little ... um... aggresive burst... it gets quite tiresome when we re-read that defunct statement over and over..... the hokage's are all sealed within the demon seal and cannot be brought back by edo tensei..... sorry again.....

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Cervantes View Post
    They won't hold him properly but I have a question how long do u thing naruto will take before he can do a rasengan out of one hand and not need any clones to do it.
    I believe he can do it with one hand while in sage mode. I am not too sure though. But you are right. It's about time he learns how to do it with one hand. Making a clone to create a jutsu consumes too much time in battles against people like sasuke.

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Toronto View Post
    im sorry where are my manners.... welcome to narutobase!!! sorry for that little ... um... aggresive burst... it gets quite tiresome when we re-read that defunct statement over and over..... the hokage's are all sealed within the demon seal and cannot be brought back by edo tensei..... sorry again.....
    I would like to say the same thing.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by davidagyemanduodu View Post
    Yeah, ok, kinda pulled my mind on something, 1 question
    With Sasuke's Susano'o, does it have the Sword of Toksuka Itachi used to seal off Orochimaru?
    (Too lazy to check it)
    well..last we seen of sasuke's susanoo he didnt transplant itachi's eyes yet and only had the bow and arrows..... but now that itachi's eyes are transplanted... then maybe now... he might hve them... but we arent totally sure till we see it in the manga....
    why r u wondering....???? because u think orochimaru's going to be released or something???

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

lol thats gotta be embarssing for the guards to get their butts kicked by a genin

Status
    May 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I don't know where I am,
    but that is reality."

Quote Originally Posted by rasenchidori View Post
    I believe he can do it with one hand while in sage mode. I am not too sure though. But you are right. It's about time he learns how to do it with one hand. Making a clone to create a jutsu consumes too much time in battles against people like sasuke.
    He does do it , every now and then. But now I believe he will more often since he is gaining more control over everything including his own chakra. Me personally. I think naruto will be stronger than ever now that he has semi-controlled the nine tails. Because if you remember a long time ago either jiraiya or kakashi said that the seal naruto had and stuff held back alot of his chakra and made it harder to control the chakra he did have so he's already gonna be more powerful with that.

I also think that he will find a way to perfect sage mode even more, like gathering chakra whilst moving. And at some point he will co-operate with the kyuubi, I just have a feeling he's gonna get stronger by his beast or he might even become the 10 tails jinchuuriki even though that is a bit far fetched.

Academy Student
    Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I want to know what Bee is going to do now that Naruto is gone.

Academy Student
    Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

yepee! Naruto in Action its time for every1 to see wht real war is like.!(O but wht abt pain's preaching??)
    OMG naruto which technique are u gonna show us?? save some for madara n ofcourse for sasuke...hell yeah cant wait now..atleast tell me whose ass are u gonna kick first NARUTO!!

ANBU
    Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

watch madara is gonna go to extract the ninetails and arrive at the fox's gate inside naruto's consciousness only to find Minato standing there waiting for a rematch....:D

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

so good chapter

Academy Student
    Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron670 View Post
    lol thats gotta be embarssing for the guards to get their butts kicked by a genin
    LOL. O.O

VERY good point. I completely forgot about Naruto never making it to a Chunin even though he is the strongest ninja in the Leaf Vil.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Then the only one that would have a so emotional impact on madara could be.. Madara's father perhaps?

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ckelly632 View Post
    LOL. O.O

VERY good point. I completely forgot about Naruto never making it to a Chunin even though he is the strongest ninja in the Leaf Vil.
    He'll go from genin to kage at some point at least thats what I hope for

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am watching you...

Quote Originally Posted by ckelly632 View Post
    LOL. O.O

Well since the time naruto became a sage, he has surpassed the ninja strength levels..... like shikamaru's dad said, " he is in his own class now"....

like jiraya preferred to be called toad sage... i think naruto must now be referred as sage not as genin