View Poll Results: Rate this weeks chapter!

Voters
360. You may not vote on this poll

13 3.61%

4 1.11%

24 6.67%

64 17.78%

255 70.83%
Page 13 of 17 « First ... 391011121314151617 Last»
    Banned
    Status
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 536 Predictions and 535 Discussions

Re: Naruto has 2 die?!!!
    i think you are right about naruto having two kekkei genkai , i think that madara uchiha is really somebody from the Land of Whirlpools( aka Eddy Village). because in chapter 500 on page 3 Kushina Uzumaki said that the eddy village were all blessed with astonishingly long lives and they were are also great with sealing Techniques. So i think someone from the whirlpool watch the fight with Madara Uchiha and the Leaf village first Hokage Hashirama Senju. when the first hokage won and left the guy from the whirlpool show up and seal some of madara uchiha chakra in him and thats why madara always say that he's a shell of his former self. Kabuto is going to use Orochimaru Living Corpse Reincarnation jutsu on Sasuke Uchiha and take over him with it. the reason i think that is because kabuto already can use the Edo Tensei - aka-Impure World Resurrection a hundred times better then the other two could. (the other was Tobirama Senju ) so with sasuke power its going to kill madara and then go fight naruto, naruto will then use the the power that Itachi gave him which is the Sword of Totsuka (an enchanted blade capable of sealing anything it pierces) and seal kabuto and then sasuke and naruto have there last fight. sasuke will kill naruto and Kakashi will bring him back using Chiyo One's Own Life Reincarnation she use on Gaara
    kakashi copy it when she did it, naruto wakes up with a new power and kills sasuke. thats what i think will happen

Status
    Sep 2008
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 535 Discussion and 536 Predictions

when last time naruto clashed with sasuke he said that when the next they clash they both gonna die predecting that cus they are equal in the strength, but now they both way stronger than they were last time, and no one know about there abilities or strength, so i wonder if that still on.

Status
    Sep 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by v dell View Post
    i think you are right about naruto having two kekkei genkai , i think that madara uchiha is really somebody from the Land of Whirlpools( aka Eddy Village). because in chapter 500 on page 3 Kushina Uzumaki said that the eddy village were all blessed with astonishingly long lives and they were are also great with sealing Techniques. So i think someone from the whirlpool watch the fight with Madara Uchiha and the Leaf village first Hokage Hashirama Senju. when the first hokage won and left the guy from the whirlpool show up and seal some of madara uchiha chakra in him and thats why madara always say that he's a shell of his former self. Kabuto is going to use Orochimaru Living Corpse Reincarnation jutsu on Sasuke Uchiha and take over him with it. the reason i think that is because kabuto already can use the Edo Tensei - aka-Impure World Resurrection a hundred times better then the other two could. (the other was Tobirama Senju ) so with sasuke power its going to kill madara and then go fight naruto, naruto will then use the the power that Itachi gave him which is the Sword of Totsuka (an enchanted blade capable of sealing anything it pierces) and seal kabuto and then sasuke and naruto have there last fight. sasuke will kill naruto and Kakashi will bring him back using Chiyo One's Own Life Reincarnation she use on Gaara
    kakashi copy it when she did it, naruto wakes up with a new power and kills sasuke. thats what i think will happen

lol, thats very long senario, and intersting...

Academy Student NarutoBase Forumer's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2011
    This user has no status.

hello everybody around,

although all this talking, still gr8 chapter.

i really like that sentence, "IN FACT NOW THAT U`VE LEFT, IT`S THE ONLY THING LEFT TO SAY. COME BACK ALIVE, NARUTO"

about next chapter, i think Masashi will show us what`ll happen between Gaara & Oonoki vs. the previous kages.

Senior Member Sennin Jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    This user has no status.

Hopefully we will see some major fight in the next chapter.

Status
    Dec 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Sennin Jinchuuriki View Post
    yup, next week, I enter the battlefield

Status
    Nov 2010
    This user has no status.

i doubt that the next chapter will go back to other fights. Still i hope it would be a good chapter

Status
    This user has no status.

i want to predict, naruto will get the Banana Fan (chapter 511, pg 1) vs Madara with his Big Fan (chapter 511, pg 17).

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Sennin Jinchuuriki View Post
    that or seeing sasukes' new ems that would be cool.

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

Awesome chapter, go get them Naruto! :D

Status
    Dec 2009
    This user has no status.

great chapter.after so much time we see naruto in action.can't wt 4 the next chapter.

Status
    Feb 2011
    This user has no status.

I still think Naruto entering the battlefield is just a teaser. Its too early and he'll probably be stopped by Bee to resume training.

Status
    This user has no status.

I think naruto will enter the battle and so will sasuke but just before they clash bee will arrive and hold naruto back saying his training isnt finished and madara will stop sasuke and tell him he needs more time to adjust to his new eyes.

Status
    Aug 2009
    This user has no status.

I hope we learn more about naruto's SO6P markings while in tail form. Sage chakra + tail beast form = ?????

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

Holy...
    I almost can't wait for the next chapter!
    ALL HAIL KISHIMOTO!

Legendary Sannin davidagyemanduodu's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by v dell View Post
    Yeah, ok, kinda pulled my mind on something, 1 question
    With Sasuke's Susano'o, does it have the Sword of Toksuka Itachi used to seal off Orochimaru?
    (Too lazy to check it)

Status
    Nov 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by samyfitz5 View Post
    I think naruto will enter the battle and so will sasuke but just before they clash bee will arrive and hold naruto back saying his training isnt finished and madara will stop sasuke and tell him he needs more time to adjust to his new eyes.
    (im not tryna say that wint happen or anything) With that being said, do you think Sasuke would actually listen 2 Madara, I dont Sasuke at this point takes orders from no one... He's a ticking time bomb now so I think Madara will be forced to use that teleportation jutsu??

Status
    Apr 2011
    This user has no status.

Hi all guys. First thing i wanted to say i'm really happy to have joined this forum and i will make an introduction topic later when i will have more free time to spare.

Second thing: You all know about the coffin with the unknown dude in it who got madara scared, right? Am i the only one that thinks that the unknown person is YONDAIME? He was able to beat madara's ass. A resurrected Yondaime would even have a greater impact on the story as it would hit a excellent point with naruto.

Status
    Jul 2009
    This user has no status.

Fun fact: Naruto and bee are the only ones still wearing the farhead protectors with the symbols of their villages unlike the rest of the ninjas.

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Niar26 View Post
    Hi all guys. First thing i wanted to say i'm really happy to have joined this forum and i will make an introduction topic later when i will have more free time to spare.

Second thing: You all know about the coffin with the unknown dude in it who got madara scared, right? Am i the only one that thinks that the unknown person is YONDAIME? He was able to beat madara's ass. A resurrected Yondaime would even have a greater impact on the story as it would hit a excellent point with naruto.
    for the last time....IT CANT BE ANY OF THE PREVIOUS HOKAGE'S. they are ALL sealed away......