View Poll Results: What will happen?..

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • stopped by killer bee

6 21.43%
  • stopped by tsunade or another kage

5 17.86%
  • stopped by minato (some weird bizzar reason again.lol)

1 3.57%
  • other unknown ninja

1 3.57%
  • run into itachi

7 25.00%
  • run into nagato

3 10.71%
  • run in to other jinjirikis (host)

2 7.14%
  • run into tobi or kabuto

1 3.57%
  • run into some other unknown ninja

1 3.57%
  • come back on his own (realise its not time yet)

1 3.57%
Page 2 of 3 « First 123 Last»
    Academy Student
    Status
    Apr 2011
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto isnt going to get far!... Or is he...?

i believe naruto will have a small battle with some one maybe nagato or itachi just so we'll be able to see his kyuubi mode, but then again i don't think it will be the full extent of his powers because his training in the kyuubi/sage of six paths mode isn't complete

Last edited by titan; 04-14-2011 at 05:17 AM.

Status
    Sep 2010
    "I'm suprised you know
    such useless things. This is
    the first time since birth
    that I've admired you. By the
    way, will you be eating that
    cake?”

Ain't no stooping Naruto now! Killer Bee is like Kakashi and will come in cool Mode in the war at the right time.
    As for Naruto, he'll surely find a way to get into the battlefield. He also got to get a new headband. Whatsoever, I think Kishi badly wanted to draw Naruto and he couldn't resist It's time for Naruto to end this war, oh wait, Choji said the same thing last week.

Okay, who's with me that next weeks, Gaara will also declare to end this war!

The Byakugan user of NB! Draegod's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by NewKageism View Post
    Put a poll up!

So this can really turn into a official theory. Also to see who say what because I have a feeling we might find out next chapter.
    yo i added a poll, and i wanna see who is going to be right when it pops up. so everyone make your vote! i wanna be right for bragging rights just to say "i told ya so".lol:D

★God of the underworld★ -Hades-'s Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2010
    This user has no status.

What if he gets summoned by the frogs again, and ends up on Mount Myōboku
    On his current level as a sensor ninja, he could just avoid anyone that comes after him... he has both the speed and strength to avoid them if he wants to.

Blood Village Outcast
    Status
    Mar 2011
    This user has no status.

I believe that kakashi will get word of it after his rampage and try to stop him.

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by xShinra Tensei View Post
    He will meet Itachi, then Tsuku will teach him the meaning of RAPE.
    Nah i do not think so , Tsuku ? nope , Naruto can pretty much leave a genjutsu with Sage mode or Tails chakra ( nO saying that the 9tf Helps him ) Yes Itachi Was a Great ninja , but Kabuto will definately Brainwash Itachi cuz he is just too powerfull and might get out of the technique . So no Tactics ( maybe ofc )

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by NamkazeNaruto View Post
    Nah i do not think so , Tsuku ? nope , Naruto can pretty much leave a genjutsu with Sage mode or Tails chakra ( nO saying that the 9tf Helps him ) Yes Itachi Was a Great ninja , but Kabuto will definately Brainwash Itachi cuz he is just too powerfull and might get out of the technique . So no Tactics ( maybe ofc )
    It was a joke if you couldn't tell. :facepalm: What will most likely happen is that he will either end up fighting Nagato, or he will meet up with Kakashi or/and Choji who are also about to do some OMFGBBQEPIC ownage

Status
    Apr 2011
    #panneverfails

Quote Originally Posted by NewKageism View Post
    Up top @1:00 and beyond maybe the world will never know

1:00

That guy was awesome!

I think my little theory should be added to the pole, but I voted for Itachi. Maybe Sasuke will fight Nagato. Kinda like a reverse thing. Itachi-Naruto and Nagato-Sasuke, but I think Sasuke will show up in battle last or Kill Kakashi/Sakura and that Nagato/Itachi will go visit the Kages.

Status
    May 2010
    This user has no status.

The Kages won't understand Iruka's decision and will perhaps punish him.
    The risk is too high that Naruto could be captured. I personally think that the kages try to stop him but get interrupted by other edo tensei's which are personally known by the kages. Maybe we'll see next chapter Sasuke making his move to crush Naruto (revealing his eyes? :D).

Status
    Dec 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by AzulaFan View Post

That guy was awesome!

I think my little theory should be added to the pole, but I voted for Itachi. Maybe Sasuke will fight Nagato. Kinda like a reverse thing. Itachi-Naruto and Nagato-Sasuke, but I think Sasuke will show up in battle last or Kill Kakashi/Sakura and that Nagato/Itachi will go visit the Kages.
    why would sasuke be fighting nagato if he's in akatsuki as madaras pet?

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

Naruto's not gonna end things that quick and easily. Something will stand in his way, whether it's long distance to the battlefield, Kages and jounin, edoed shinobi or major villains. He'll probably get his assed kicked and it will make him realize he's not ready to fight yet and needs more training. It's even possible that he may be captured by Madara and Kabutomaru who will extract the demon from him, then Naruto is somehow brought back to life and has to fight without the Kyuubi. It would be quite a twist, wouldn't it? It will make things more challenging for Naruto! He'd have to rely on his own strength and not the Kyuubi's!

Status
    Dec 2010
    This user has no status.

naw madara already declared that sasuke get naruto. KB on the other hand is open for whoever gets him

The Byakugan user of NB! Draegod's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by lolitaninja View Post
    Naruto's not gonna end things that quick and easily. Something will stand in his way, whether it's long distance to the battlefield, Kages and jounin, edoed shinobi or major villains. He'll probably get his assed kicked and it will make him realize he's not ready to fight yet and needs more training. It's even possible that he may be captured by Madara and Kabutomaru who will extract the demon from him, then Naruto is somehow brought back to life and has to fight without the Kyuubi. It would be quite a twist, wouldn't it? It will make things more challenging for Naruto! He'd have to rely on his own strength and not the Kyuubi's!
    yea i agree. and that last part would be a crazy twist. but yea i think its obviusly to early and to much is going on for him to be on the battle field right now. hell gaara and tsuchi is just standing around talking and the revived kages are catching up and asking how the others been and what not.lol

Status
    Oct 2010
    This user has no status.

I think he still got to deal with Shino's dad and others day r chase'n him..like others said its too early da alliance is winning so y do day need naruto...simple day don't unless dis war takes a bad turn (witch its time for) den naruto won't enter da "war" (if u can call it dat)

Status
    Jun 2010
    Het is allang bepaald.

he never relied on the kyuubi. he always tried to use his own strenght and determination.

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2010
    This user has no status.

Allso wouldn't it be a good twist if Sasuke somehow Lost his sharingan ? so that he will have to rely on his own streangth and no the sharingan ? just saying

Status
    Jan 2009
    On a scale of one to Edward Cullen, how stalker-ish are you?
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by eyesofthekyuubi44 View Post
    Naruto is about to join the war, no question about it.

Look at his face in the last panel if you have doubts. Naruto is about to **** shit up.

Wasn't the title for the next manga Madara negosiatiates or something? May be time for Sasuke and Naruto clash is near... May be someone is going to be caught or somebody already caught is to be exchanged...

Status
    Apr 2009
    This user has no status.

I am sure Naruto will make it to the battlefield. It was too much build up to find a way to stop him after all of that I will be disappointed....

Status
    Mar 2010
    One Piece the one piece you
    want to read :)

didnt read all posts but my bet is that tsunade personaly will go and try to stop him

Status
    Jul 2009
    This user has no status.

i think that if he runs into any of the edo's he's fuk'd cuz kabuto can c wat they c n im sure if naruto by himself or even worse naruto n bee fight one or two of the edo's he's jus gonna send all the edo's to that location n i dont care how strong they r, they wont beat all the edo's together... so i guess im hopin that its tsunade dat slaps some sense into him or that he jus turns around on his own to go n train some more...