Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Really two big guys with a stick,shadowman, and bugman going to stop naruto.....

This was a fail to start with.

The leaf are a bunch of liars. I mean this guy just saved their whole village without him they wouldn't even be in this war to have a future.

I really think the leaf thinks Naruto is stupid. They really think after Sakura wack him upside his head a few times he is really gullible.

Last thing is he stop pain. What makes them think a bug user a shadow clone guy and two fat guys with a stick would stop him....

Gosh

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sweet Mother, Sweet Mother,
    send your child unto me. For
    the sins of the Unworthy must
    be baptized in Blood and Fear

Re: Really two big guys with a stick,shadowman, and bugman going to stop naruto.....

hahahhahah sooo true. it was hilarious how easily he broke out of that with kyuubi chakra. literally made my day.

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Really two big guys with a stick,shadowman, and bugman going to stop naruto.....

The alternative is sending their strongest people to guard naruto and letting the scrubs fight in the war... what would you do?

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think that those big guys, Gen ( bug user ) and the Narra clan member would be better off fighting the war.

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

everyone one else is at war dont hate on fat people

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yea you never seen them in any fight. But when it is time to guard Naruto the B squad comes out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jitsugan View Post
    everyone one else is at war dont hate on fat people

If they were enemies of Naruto you know all of them could have lost their lives ez. One big oooooo I am not going to say it.

I mean really did they think they had a chance.

Last edited by NewKageism; 04-14-2011 at 02:38 AM.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

it's kishi's story....
    you're just reading it....
    if you hate how its going so badly then quite reading or make your own versions.....
    i think it was ok.

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by NewKageism View Post
    Yea you never seen them in any fight. But when it is time to guard Naruto the B squad comes out.

If they were enemies of Naruto you know all of them could have lost their lives ez. One big oooooo I am not going to say it.

I mean really did they think they had a chance.

Status
    Apr 2011
    in the bathroom, seems i'm never not there 0_0
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

lol i'm glad they don't have like all Naruto's friends guarding him... just a bunch of noobs

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkPhoenix View Post
    it's kishi's story....
    you're just reading it....
    if you hate how its going so badly then quite reading or make your own versions.....
    i think it was ok.
    DarkPhoenix I really like you bro, but you know you always say the same thing right. This is a discussion. No one is messing with Kishi's story. You,I, and Kishi all know you love him so its all good.

But you can not lie you know this was some bull. I really don't want Naruto in the war this fast he is stronger than 3/4 of the people right now.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

o those guys? lol. that's my opinion of them now.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

First, they did not know he was gathering natural energy and that he had taken the kyuubi's charka

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

they must still be way underestimating naruto. sure 2 Akimichi, a Nara, Yamanaka, Aburame, Iruka and two other random ninja might seem like overkill for one ninja. but its naruto... although i was hoping for a little more from them. still a great chapter

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Isn't three month's a little short to soon to be a senior member

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

This was a fail to start with.

The leaf are a bunch of liars. I mean this guy just saved their whole village without him they wouldn't even be in this war to have a future.

I really think the leaf thinks Naruto is stupid. They really think after Sakura wack him upside his head a few times he is really gullible.

Last thing is he stop pain. What makes them think a bug user a shadow clone guy and two fat guys with a stick would stop him....

Gosh
    Well you wouldn't send the strongest nins to stop him whilst there is a war. .__.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sorry, bad grammar, my phone is messed up, I can't see what I'm typing

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Darling,tell me what you
    need."

"Peter."

It's funny when you put it that way But still, strong people in war and weak guarding Madara's prize....Maybe doesn't make sense after all, but Naruto and Bee can defend for themselves.

The Man I So Proudly Am MCYoungJT's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I just can't wait to see the destruction he causes and WTF happened to Bee lol is he just chilling in there, wasn't he coming to get Naruto

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

they were told to try to prevent naruto or try to slow him down from going to the war.
    even iruka knew it was highly unlikely.....
    i think tsunade was planning to let naruto join the war anyway and didn't really put up a great plan to stop him for that reason.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOrangeSage View Post
    First, they did not know he was gathering natural energy and that he had taken the kyuubi's charka
    Really what did they think Bee and him were doing there? Still counting animals this isn't noah's arch. Man if thats the case they really think Naruto is slow. lol

Quote Originally Posted by koldsmok View Post
    they must still be way underestimating naruto. sure 2 Akimichi, a Nara, Yamanaka, Aburame, Iruka and two other random ninja might seem like overkill for one ninja. but its naruto... although i was hoping for a little more from them. still a great chapter
    I mean I kind of saw this coming. The two big guys with a stick seem like they were from Choji clan. Choji is already up for president or clan top dog whatever you call it so I knew they couldn't be stronger than him.
    The shadow guy isn't Shakamaru so I know he is not bi-winning or winning at all.

And Shino dad where did he come from? I mean I thought he might had a little chance ,but that was dashed when I saw naurto outfit change. I was like nope. Shino dad who? Haven't seen him in years.

Last Iruka you already knew he was going to talk justsu.
    So yep no chance

Quote Originally Posted by Daruny View Post
    Well you wouldn't send the strongest nins to stop him whilst there is a war. .__.
    Yea but you wouldn't send these guys. They seem like they know nothing about Naruto.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOrangeSage View Post
    Sorry, bad grammar, my phone is messed up, I can't see what I'm typing
    Update you cell phone. Prepaid isn't in style these days. :P lol

Quote Originally Posted by DarkPhoenix View Post
    they were told to try to prevent naruto or try to slow him down from going to the war.
    even iruka knew it was highly unlikely.....
    i think tsunade was planning to let naruto join the war anyway and didn't really put up a great plan to stop him for that reason.
    Friendly bet she is going to be scared or freaked out he left compared to you saying she is was planning.

Just friendly. Prob we know next chapter

Last edited by NewKageism; 04-14-2011 at 03:04 AM.

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Half Lycan Primape Giant....
    Half Canine Monsterous Demon

you know what? a chapter ago i thought Naruto was going to have a really hard time getting loose with 2 Akimichis, a Nara, a Yamanaka, an Aburame (Gen), Iruka and another random ninja (i think Hyuuga?).. lol he just shoved them out his way.

i was hoping to witness a fight scene especially with Iruka and Bee trying to stop Naruto.. smh.. but still great chapter

also Tsunade never wanted to hide Naruto in the first place. she's always resentful of the idea of hiding him instead of allowing him to fight

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Really what did they think Bee and him were doing there? Still counting animals this isn't noah's arch. Man if thats the case they really think Naruto is slow. lol

I mean I kind of saw this coming. The two big guys with a stick seem like they were from Choji clan. Choji is already up for president or clan top dog whatever you call it so I knew they couldn't be stronger than him.
    The shadow guy isn't Shakamaru so I know he is not bi-winning or winning at all.

And Shino dad where did he come from? I mean I thought he might had a little chance ,but that was dashed when I saw naurto outfit change. I was like nope. Shino dad who? Haven't seen him in years.

Last Iruka you already knew he was going to talk justsu.
    So yep no chance

Yea but you wouldn't send these guys. They seem like they know nothing about Naruto.

Update you cell phone. Prepaid isn't in style these days. :P
    Idk how they would know or not and its a glichly HTC aria , about like the evo

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I was thinking the same thing, Naruto is a good series, but this last chapter was kind of lacking imo. Not much action, or info(other than we get to glimpse narutos sensing ability). Would have rather seen Tenten take fan for a spin, or see sauske take his wraps off and set out for the war, as well. Is that too cliche?

Narutos senseing abilities will come in handy when it bonds to tracking Madara.

Was it wise of Naruto to leave Bee?

Last edited by shadedcrow; 04-14-2011 at 03:59 AM.

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by shadedcrow View Post
    I was thinking the same thing, Naruto is a good series, but this last chapter was kind of lacking imo. Not much action, or info(other than we get to glimpse narutos sensing ability). Would have rather seen Tenten take fan for a spin, or see sauske take his wraps off and set out for the war, as well. Is that too cliche?

Narutos senseing abilities will come in handy when it bonds to tracking Madara.

Was it wise of Naruto to leave Bee?
    t'wasnt wise at all, but bee doesnt care, he's on vacation

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sweet Mother, Sweet Mother,
    send your child unto me. For
    the sins of the Unworthy must
    be baptized in Blood and Fear

personally, i really liked this chapter. i had no problem with it. they just should have had some stronger guys protecting naruto from leaving(assuming they really wanted him to sit tight) i just thought it was funny how he could just say "this cant hold me" and left with no struggle what so ever.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»