Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: wow

Quote Originally Posted by BloodTrain ZRO View Post
    Am I the only one who doesn't want him to fight yet? Theres still other things goin on like
    The Hyuuga fight,
    Kakashi's Rampage(and Sai's little anger thing)
    The Kage fight,
    The Jinchuuriki,
    etc.
    I was hoping Naruto wouldn't join the fight until later on after the other fights were finished but oh well.....lets just see what happens
    Oh, trust me, you are not the only one because I feel the exact same way! I mean, I know he's the main character and all, but he get's enough panel time already! I was kind of enjoying him not being there and seeing the minor characters shine for once. It's because he's the most powerful character in his village that they need to save him for last! Especially when other matches have been set up for minor characters that still need to happen. To just have him get in there and end the war right away would be terrible writing on Kishi's part. There better be a very good reason for this.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by lolitaninja View Post
    Oh, trust me, you are not the only one because I feel the exact same way! I mean, I know he's the main character and all, but he get's enough panel time already! I was kind of enjoying him not being there and seeing the minor characters shine for once. It's because he's the most powerful character in his village that they need to save him for last! Especially when other matches have been set up for minor characters that still need to happen. To just have him get in there and end the war right away would be terrible writing on Kishi's part. There better be a very good reason for this.
    well most mangas/anime the main characters always save their friends on time so maybe one of his friends is close to death and naruto will save them but ya i also wanna see kakashis rampage and gaara vs his dad im still looking forward to that but i do not think the kages will fight anytime soon

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

yea theres been some really good chapters latley im really enjoying it im going to have to say this is probz 1 of my fav only coz its building the suspense to naruto entering the war hopefully the next chapters are even better than the past chapters

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by rihari View Post
    yea theres been some really good chapters latley im really enjoying it im going to have to say this is probz 1 of my fav only coz its building the suspense to naruto entering the war hopefully the next chapters are even better than the past chapters
    yea i know right it hyped me up big time

Page 2 of 2 « First 12