Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

Re: wow

Quote Originally Posted by shadedcrow View Post
    Naruto is the most powerful ninja in the leaf, like theres anyone other than Kakashi who could have done anything more to stop him?

What was epic about it? How the hell was Iruka seriously going to hold Naruto back when he was the only person whos defeated Negato.

Hows he not needed in the war? Madara is still missing two pieces of the puzzle to complete the ten tailed beast and then some. Do I think its smart that Naruto left(maybe), but even if they take him or be they still need the other jinjuriki to complete the demon statue. On top of someone to sync it with and the other various plot holes that are currently in play.

Hes not being selfish hes going to do what his friends are doing for him. Protect the leaf the ninja world, and hes going to have to go out sooner or later to join the war. I just hope next weeks chapter has something to do with Sauske getting ready to join they frey of battle. Naruto wants to be hokage and hows he supposed to do that if he cant defend the ninja who are fighting, or the leaf?

EDIT: could someone tell me what the hell epic means I see people spooging it all over the place and I used to think it meant something great and grand like a epic battle of epic proportions. Meaning a battle thats never been seen in terms of scale and size and intensity. Now people use epic in place of cool or awesome. wth? Epic? Really?
    Agreed. Just another "setup" chapter in my opinion. It's not epic. It was cool, seeing naruto able to take on some of the leafs special abilities, but its was basicly broken down like this...

Leaf guys: we're going to stop you.
    Naruto: uhh.. you can't. I can kick your ass
    leaf guys: oh no... he can.
    Iruka: dont fight
    Naruto: I'm still gonna
    Iruka: okie dokie.

Sage Naruto with projectile rasenshuriken/6+tailed beast mode fighting pain was epic. this chapter was filler

Status
    Apr 2009
    Promise that you will Sing
    About Me

Quote Originally Posted by Scary Yamato View Post
    Agreed. Just another "setup" chapter in my opinion. It's not epic. It was cool, seeing naruto able to take on some of the leafs special abilities, but its was basicly broken down like this...

Leaf guys: we're going to stop you.
    Naruto: uhh.. you can't. I can kick your ass
    leaf guys: oh no... he can.
    Iruka: dont fight
    Naruto: I'm still gonna
    Iruka: okie dokie.

Sage Naruto with projectile rasenshuriken/6+tailed beast mode fighting pain was epic. this chapter was filler
    Agreed. I was all ready for an exciting Naruto chapter where he went to war and did massive damage and got a talking to instead. ><

And another thing: I have a feeling that if somehow Madara got 8 and 9-tailed beasts, his plan would still fail. The Kyuubi's chakra was split and half sealed away with Minato. But then again, Kishi will probably make Madara use his "ultimate secret jutsu" that can reverse sealings. >_>

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by BloodTrain ZRO View Post
    Am I the only one who doesn't want him to fight yet? Theres still other things goin on like
    The Hyuuga fight,
    Kakashi's Rampage(and Sai's little anger thing)
    The Kage fight,
    The Jinchuuriki,
    etc.
    I was hoping Naruto wouldn't join the fight until later on after the other fights were finished but oh well.....lets just see what happens
    Agreed would rep you for it but, I cant yet? He hasnt joined the frey of the battle yet but hopefully the loose ends will be tied up before he gets there.

@scary yamato- thanks and agreed.

Last edited by shadedcrow; 04-14-2011 at 09:35 PM.

Status
    Mar 2011
    This user has no status.

So basically everyone wants to see Naruto just destroy everyone in the war?

With no room for other characters to fight especially ones we haven't seen.

When Iruka walked up to him saying Ok Naruto...... thats why I can't let you leave.
    That was pretty surprising, and tried to hold him with something.

You dont think after all the strategist of all the countries figure this is the best idea for the war, and Naruto is just like **** that ima do what I want.

Naruto just being wreckless again

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

i thought it was epic bc naruto controlled sm very well and he used the so6p seal that means he has tons of chakra in him i bet he will destroy every enemy and like i said before i hope they do not skip naruto goin into war

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by BloodTrain ZRO View Post
    Am I the only one who doesn't want him to fight yet? Theres still other things goin on like
    The Hyuuga fight,
    Kakashi's Rampage(and Sai's little anger thing)
    The Kage fight,
    The Jinchuuriki,
    etc.
    I was hoping Naruto wouldn't join the fight until later on after the other fights were finished but oh well.....lets just see what happens
    Oh, trust me, you are not the only one because I feel the exact same way! I mean, I know he's the main character and all, but he get's enough panel time already! I was kind of enjoying him not being there and seeing the minor characters shine for once. It's because he's the most powerful character in his village that they need to save him for last! Especially when other matches have been set up for minor characters that still need to happen. To just have him get in there and end the war right away would be terrible writing on Kishi's part. There better be a very good reason for this.

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by lolitaninja View Post
    Oh, trust me, you are not the only one because I feel the exact same way! I mean, I know he's the main character and all, but he get's enough panel time already! I was kind of enjoying him not being there and seeing the minor characters shine for once. It's because he's the most powerful character in his village that they need to save him for last! Especially when other matches have been set up for minor characters that still need to happen. To just have him get in there and end the war right away would be terrible writing on Kishi's part. There better be a very good reason for this.
    well most mangas/anime the main characters always save their friends on time so maybe one of his friends is close to death and naruto will save them but ya i also wanna see kakashis rampage and gaara vs his dad im still looking forward to that but i do not think the kages will fight anytime soon

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

yea theres been some really good chapters latley im really enjoying it im going to have to say this is probz 1 of my fav only coz its building the suspense to naruto entering the war hopefully the next chapters are even better than the past chapters

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by rihari View Post
    yea theres been some really good chapters latley im really enjoying it im going to have to say this is probz 1 of my fav only coz its building the suspense to naruto entering the war hopefully the next chapters are even better than the past chapters
    yea i know right it hyped me up big time

Page 2 of 2 « First 12