Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    May 2012
    This user has no status.

Re: why use Mugetsu??

I'm aware this is an old thread but I wanted to post my opinion.

My interpretation of the reasoning behind using the Final Getsuga Tensho (FGT) was that Ichigo was at that time stronger than Aizen in every way. However, Ichigo was smart, he understood that the Hogyoku would aid Aizen in his quest for more power by transforming him continuously, increasing his power while doing so. I believe that Ichigo truly thought that the FGT would be powerful enough to end Aizen.

In terms of Ichigo's base power (Dangai) when he was fighting Aizen. You could tell that when Aizen transformed during their battle that he had begun to catch up to Ichigo. It's likely that Ichigo was also aware of this and ultimately decided to use a technique that he knew (or atleast thought) would be strong enough to over-kill him or at the very least damage him to an extent where the Hogyoku could no longer repair him.

Thats my 2 cents anyway.

Status
    This user has no status.

Was just rewatching those episodes.

He said he wanted to hurry up and end it, mainly to make him shut his mouth.

Status
    Mar 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Dante.. View Post
    Why did Ichigo use his final getsuga tenshu(mugetsu) when he easily and obviously overpowered Aizen in so many ways , couldn't he simply cut him in half with his getsuga tenshu????

What do you think guys.....

Please no flaming or cussing whatsoever
    It was for suspense. Nothing more.

Senior Member FlyingThunderGodHax's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2011
    This user has no status.

Yeah ikr. He was making Aizen his b*tch then he wanted to show off his Mugetsu hax even more... SMH

Quote Originally Posted by kimbo View Post

My interpretation of the reasoning behind using the Final Getsuga Tensho (FGT) was that Ichigo was at that time stronger than Aizen in every way. However, Ichigo was smart, he understood that the Hogyoku would aid Aizen in his quest for more power by transforming him continuously, increasing his power while doing so. I believe that Ichigo truly thought that the FGT would be powerful enough to end Aizen.

In terms of Ichigo's base power (Dangai) when he was fighting Aizen. You could tell that when Aizen transformed during their battle that he had begun to catch up to Ichigo. It's likely that Ichigo was also aware of this and ultimately decided to use a technique that he knew (or atleast thought) would be strong enough to over-kill him or at the very least damage him to an extent where the Hogyoku could no longer repair him.

Thats my 2 cents anyway.
    Good post +rep

Status
    Aug 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by kimbo View Post

Thats my 2 cents anyway.
    want to post this,so rep to u

Status
    Oct 2012
    This user has no status.

I think it was to seal Aizen or such. I remember Urahara saying that Ichigo and the rest helped it make it easier for him to seal him.

Status
    Apr 2009
    We Do Not Sow

The problem was that Aizen regenerated too fast. Any damage he dealt with his normal attacks would be almost instantly healed and he would have eventually run out of steam.

number 1 knucklehead ninja
    Status
    Jul 2012
    This user has no status.

It was probably exhausting being in the combined state...a drawn out battle would be to ichigos disadvantages..he used mugetsu in an attemp to finish aizen off instantly..hogyokou saved aizen but then stopped feeding him power,so he was effected by kido

aizen is so awesome!i hope he makes a comeback

Status
    May 2012
    This user has no status.

probs because it was dope as all hell.

Page 2 of 2 « First 12