Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Kakashi vs Kisame

So I just watched that fight between Kakashi, Kurenei and Asuma against Kisame and Itachi.

Kisame wanted to take Kakashi's head but then Itachi said to Kisame "If you were to go at it with that man, it won't end without cost."

So who would win between the two?

I always thought Kakashi would beast him but Kisame is a friggen beast himself who won't even be captured but rather die.

I'm sorry if this is a lame setup but I just watched it like literally a min ago, or is that Itachi can just see how strong Kakashi is?

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Kakashi vs Kisame

im going to say kisame

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Kisame would drain all of kakashi's chakra with samehada, forcing him to use his kamui. Using the last little bit of kakashi's chakra, then kakashi dies along with kisame.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I honestly don't know how that fight would go, Kakashi has no weapons to speak of other than kunai that he can block Samehada with. You kind of need a weapon to fight Kisame, it's not like other sword fights where you can just dodge since it can move on it's own and suck up his chakra. If he doesn't have Samehada then I see Kakashi starting off with a water clone or something like it and when Kisame uses his water shark attacks then Kakashi uses a lightning element jutsu on them. Lightning>Water. And if Kisame decides to use that chakra sucking shark against Kakashi then Kakashi could just Kamui on the part that would hit him.

I see Kakashi losing this one if Kisame has Samehada though since Kakashi has literally no defense against that.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Its a tough question. Both are strong shinobi. But with good strategy maybe Kakashi will be albe to win, I guess..

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Like a BAWS

i think that Itachi was bluffing that time cause no one got killed and ass we know Itachi turned out to be a good guy and kisame is really strong chidory would get blocked and drained by samehada, genjutsu wouldn't work on him cause of samehada they have identical chakra but they are still separate beings so samehada would just brake the genjutsu and now that i think about it even itachi would have a tough time against Kisame i wonder who would win any way im going with Kisame

Academy Student Sasuke uchuia ms's Avatar
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Mayb if he had his ms he might be able to beat him but on the other hand he can only use it so much so..... I'd just say he is sol if would hav to fight kisame

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    305 to Kumo #Darui4Sage

My Nutz O_o

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Dude... i watched that fight today to 0_o. But i say Kakashi. I feel Kisame is a bit overrated

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i think it would be cool to see this fight if kakashi used kamui to get rid of samehada, cause it gives kisame a huge advantage.

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Samsara View Post
    Kisame would drain all of kakashi's chakra with samehada, forcing him to use his kamui. Using the last little bit of kakashi's chakra, then kakashi dies along with kisame.
    Kakashi never had Kamui unlocked during that fight.

Kisame vs Kakashi, somehow Kakashi would win but if it were at that stage, Kisame would defeat Kakashi.

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Coming home after my sage-like
    journey.

Quote Originally Posted by nikolastojke View Post
    i think that Itachi was bluffing that time cause no one got killed and ass we know Itachi turned out to be a good guy and kisame is really strong chidory would get blocked and drained by samehada, genjutsu wouldn't work on him cause of samehada they have identical chakra but they are still separate beings so samehada would just brake the genjutsu and now that i think about it even itachi would have a tough time against Kisame i wonder who would win any way im going with Kisame
    Itachi also told Kisame not to underestimate Gai, and how'd that work out for him?

Kakashi may be a superior ninja to Kisame, but I think this is a bad matchup for him as his opponent has tons of chakra and stamina (with regeneration via Samehada) while Kakashi's is low. The only way this works is if Kakashi manages to kill him very quickly. I can't take Kakashi lightly, but the chakra/stamina disparency is too large for me. Maybe I'll change my mind later.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Burp...

Kakashi no one can beat the sharingan

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Coming home after my sage-like
    journey.

Quote Originally Posted by Bansho tenin View Post
    Kakashi no one can beat the sharingan
    That's obviously untrue and would make the manga suck. Why even read the manga since the main villain has the Sharingan? Besides that, Hashirama is pointing to the score board. Please contribute rather than antagonize others, peace.

Status
    May 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Kisame would kill him Bee had a tough time against Kisame and am sure Bee could kill Kakashi in a minute

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by leafeater View Post
    That's obviously untrue and would make the manga suck. Why even read the manga since the main villain has the Sharingan? Besides that, Hashirama is pointing to the score board. Please contribute rather than antagonize others, peace.
    Epic answer dude!

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    getting really baked.

My money is on kisame, I love kakashi and all but for some reason I. Think kisame got him. The only problem is if guy can beat kisame then so can kakashi cause they r rivals/equals.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by naruto sennin View Post
    My money is on kisame, I love kakashi and all but for some reason I. Think kisame got him. The only problem is if guy can beat kisame then so can kakashi cause they r rivals/equals.
    Well kakashi and Guy could be equals but you can't say Kakashi beats Kisame just because Gai did. A perfect metaphor for it is rock, paper, scissors; one has weaknesses against another but that doesn't mean it's weak against all things. I mean kakashi is a good match up against Guy because of his speed and sharingan and overall taijutsu ability is able to counter Guy's so while Guy can hurt Kisame, Kakashi probably wouldn't be able to. Also let's not forget that Guy beat a Kisame who didn't have Samehada. That is pretty much a deal breaker right there.
    Either way I like my rock, paper, scissors metaphor for comparing fighters by seeing who they have beaten. You just can't do it because the matchups aren't always the same.

Last edited by Itachi Namikaze; 04-18-2011 at 06:06 PM.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Itachi Namikaze View Post
    Well kakashi and Guy could be equals but you can't say Kakashi beats Kisame just because Gai did. A perfect metaphor for it is rock, paper, scissors one has weaknesses against another but that doesn't mean it's weak against all things. I mean kakashi is a good match up against any Guy because of his speed and sharingan and overall taijutsu ability is able to counter Guy's so while Guy can hurt Kisame Kakashi probably wouldn't be able to. Also let's not forget that Guy beat a Kisame who didn't have Samehada. That is pretty much a deal breaker right there.
    Either way I like my rock, paper, scissors metaphor for comparing fighters by seeing who they have beaten. You just can't do it because the matchups aren't always the same.
    Same I do rock,paper, scissors a lot

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I Would go for Kisame,
    Kakashi is a good ninja, but he is a very bad matchup against kisame.
    His Raikiri´s won´t work, because they will get sucked up in samehade, the only opening kakashi has would be using his MS and suck up Kisame or Samehade (dont know if its possible to block or dodge it for kisame)
    If Kisame survives that attack of kakashi, he would drain his remaining chakra in no time.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

kakashi may be awesome, but kisame is BEAST! on the side, he had the most epic and legit way of goin out. i give him props for being a real ninja/fish thing. kakashi's main weakness is that he doesnt have much chakra. kisame would be the worst match up for him ever, sameheda would drain kakashi in like 2 hits. kisame was fast enough to fight evenly with bee, so i think that it would be very hard for kakashi to get him with his portal technique, look how long it took him to take deidara's arm. BUT on the other hand if you take away sameheda then i think kakashi would be an even match for kisame.

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Itachi Namikaze View Post
    Well kakashi and Guy could be equals but you can't say Kakashi beats Kisame just because Gai did. A perfect metaphor for it is rock, paper, scissors; one has weaknesses against another but that doesn't mean it's weak against all things. I mean kakashi is a good match up against Guy because of his speed and sharingan and overall taijutsu ability is able to counter Guy's so while Guy can hurt Kisame, Kakashi probably wouldn't be able to. Also let's not forget that Guy beat a Kisame who didn't have Samehada. That is pretty much a deal breaker right there.
    nicely put, a lot of people overlook the rock,paper,scissors analogy and make people who are strong seem weak simply because they met a bad match up.

But to answer the thread i would say that on brute strenght and endurance i will hands down give the advantage to kisame.It is not for nothing he is compared to a tailed beast and when he merges together with his sword he is basically unbeatable under water.BUT kakashi got the advantage when it comes to intelligence and strategy in general, so it wouldn't surprise me if kakashi secured a victory by luring kisame into a trap.