Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Mar 2011
    This user has no status.

Re: Kakashi vs Kisame

kakashi may be awesome, but kisame is BEAST! on the side, he had the most epic and legit way of goin out. i give him props for being a real ninja/fish thing. kakashi's main weakness is that he doesnt have much chakra. kisame would be the worst match up for him ever, sameheda would drain kakashi in like 2 hits. kisame was fast enough to fight evenly with bee, so i think that it would be very hard for kakashi to get him with his portal technique, look how long it took him to take deidara's arm. BUT on the other hand if you take away sameheda then i think kakashi would be an even match for kisame.

Status
    Feb 2010
    This user has no status.

Re: Kakashi vs Kisame

Quote Originally Posted by Itachi Namikaze View Post
    Well kakashi and Guy could be equals but you can't say Kakashi beats Kisame just because Gai did. A perfect metaphor for it is rock, paper, scissors; one has weaknesses against another but that doesn't mean it's weak against all things. I mean kakashi is a good match up against Guy because of his speed and sharingan and overall taijutsu ability is able to counter Guy's so while Guy can hurt Kisame, Kakashi probably wouldn't be able to. Also let's not forget that Guy beat a Kisame who didn't have Samehada. That is pretty much a deal breaker right there.
    Either way I like my rock, paper, scissors metaphor for comparing fighters by seeing who they have beaten. You just can't do it because the matchups aren't always the same.
    nicely put, a lot of people overlook the rock,paper,scissors analogy and make people who are strong seem weak simply because they met a bad match up.

But to answer the thread i would say that on brute strenght and endurance i will hands down give the advantage to kisame.It is not for nothing he is compared to a tailed beast and when he merges together with his sword he is basically unbeatable under water.BUT kakashi got the advantage when it comes to intelligence and strategy in general, so it wouldn't surprise me if kakashi secured a victory by luring kisame into a trap.

Page 2 of 2 « First 12