View Poll Results: What's the demon cloak mode going to look like?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Normal demon cloak, tails blah blah, but at least now he can seperate the chakra from mind.

2 10.00%
  • Demon Sage Mode

13 65.00%
  • Other- (insert witty comment here)

8 40.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

/discussion: Narutos Demon Cloak?

To be fair to the people who are not current with the series. Spoiler info/predictions following! Continue at your own risk.

What do you think its going to look like now that hes taken controll of the nine tailed beast? Will it be the same as Killer Bees demon cloak with the given number of tails? Or would it look like his demon sage mode?

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: /discussion: Narutos Demon Cloak?

Ehh i believe demon sage mode

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by waynexhyped96 View Post
    Ehh i believe demon sage mode
    Wow your quick + rep.

Poll has been added please vote!

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think demon sage mode...

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

demon sage mode

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i really liked what the kyubi was looking like when it burst out of peins moon. if it went along those lines with the red and black skin of naruto in his crazy mode it would be totally badass.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Konoha For Life

mmmmmmm... i think... Naruto would not came out from bees lair until the next 2 or 3 manga episodes, because he wasnt be able to gain fully control of the Fox...

i think there would be some lausy chit chat between him and Iruka also bee... so we cannot expect more heroic action on Naruto... like usual... he will jump to the fight in the crucial moment when everybody hopeless and run off option... and then suddenly Naruto apper with bee crush them all with an epic storyline like when Nagato (Pein) invade Konoha

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Half Lycan Primape Giant....
    Half Canine Monsterous Demon

maybe you should have posted this in the Discussion Forum?

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by sleaves View Post
    i really liked what the kyubi was looking like when it burst out of peins moon. if it went along those lines with the red and black skin of naruto in his crazy mode it would be totally badass.
    Going to try and rep you for that just because.... I think your talking about Negatos(Pain/Pein's) Chibaku tensi?(could be wrong about the tech )

Quote Originally Posted by NarutoVsGoku View Post
    maybe you should have posted this in the Discussion Forum?
    I could have but its more of a manga convo, and if your current on the manga its not a spoiler. Is there anything relivant you want to post?

Last edited by shadedcrow; 04-18-2011 at 06:57 AM.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

smh people kill me with this whole "post in the wrong section" its really not that serious and a very pointless post..but to answer your question i believ demon sage mode. although it would be nice to see him actually turn all the way into the kyubbi

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Uchiha View Post
    smh people kill me with this whole "post in the wrong section" its really not that serious and a very pointless post..but to answer your question i believ demon sage mode. although it would be nice to see him actually turn all the way into the kyubbi

See expilination below.... Then begin to read here after you either skip or read the expilination of Narutovsgokus spam post.

I'd dig and like to see a full posession form, other than Naruto+Gamabunta(sp?)+ transformation tech to = the 9 tailed beast.Like what Killer Bee did against Sauske and "Taka"/"Takauski" Intresting results of the poll so far no one things Narutos demon cloak will be normal like Killer Bees, or Narutos origional demon cloak.

Votes are for Demon Sage mode, and other (insert witty comment) lol thanks for the votes and keep the ideas and votes comming people.

eh hes mad, and spamming on my threads, after my posts. Because he made a homoerotic/piedophile(if this is spelled wrong im sorry (not really) but I have better things to do than to learn how to spell creepy things/things/acts or states of mind properly) thread that I reported and it was locked/deleated along with his other dupe threads that he made (because the poster of the threads didnt respond to him in their posts) during the mods cleaning of the forums, and various other reasons I'm sure. And is trying to bring about some sort of "karma" he called in in his message to me trying to tell me where to post, and also how his interpertaion of my threads(it was edited by me once he made his comment) are going to get people suspended, or expelled from school for being on NB while at school or at home where parents cant and dont monitor their childrens internet access. (Personaly its already kind of old to me, but what ever if he wants to play games I'll push him in the road infront of a the short bus strictly figuratively speaking) Notice how he didnt make any relivate contribution to the thread or vote as of the last time I checked, but took the time to tell me I posted this in the wrong forum? Its kind of funny right?

Kinda waiting for him to make a fail thread/dupe thread, at this point it would be out of spite but I'd laugh(best revenge is living well). The mods have enough work to do to keep the NB servers/website running smoothely. Seems only a attention seaking troll or a spitefull person with nothing better to do with their time than make more dupe threads for them to go through.

Its a better game to play when everyone knows both sides of the story/ all the rules of the game.

Last edited by shadedcrow; 04-18-2011 at 08:32 AM.

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I have a feeling Naruto will be able to do both so I chose other.

By that I mean he can go into tailed beast cloak form and also RS mode. Sure, at some point he will merge the 2 of them, but I would be disapointed if naruto cant have a 1-9 beast cloak similar to Bee's.

I like seeing kyubi form naruto with the skeleton wrapped around him...plz dont take that away from us kishi

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by BarBoBot View Post
    I have a feeling Naruto will be able to do both so I chose other.

By that I mean he can go into tailed beast cloak form and also RS mode. Sure, at some point he will merge the 2 of them, but I would be disapointed if naruto cant have a 1-9 beast cloak similar to Bee's.

I like seeing kyubi form naruto with the skeleton wrapped around him...plz dont take that away from us kishi
    It would be nice to see him have a full posession form, with the demon fox, mabey we'll get to see it during the war.

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think other , i think his eyes will be in some other shape , not like that crossover , cuz that is lame , but maybe some new ability . and there will be more chakra spread around

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

im guessing demon sage mode