200 61.92%
Page 3 of 13 « First 1234567 ... Last»
    Academy Student
    Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 536 Discussion and 537 Predictions

To me it seems obvious that Madara meant either ginkaku or kinkaku (Whoever was sealed inside that pot again?) as a substitute for a bijuu. Some pages did have a few close ups of the pot.....would make sense.

Last edited by SirSharingan; 04-21-2011 at 08:14 AM.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

well then, what is sasuke doing right now? i also wonder if sasuke would join in the battlefield?

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i also i agree that maybe, naruto might be captured by madara.. anyways let's just look forward to the next chapter.

Banned
    Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well he finished the operation but Tobi said to Sasuke that it will take time for the Sharingan to take effect and then when Sasuke asked Zetsu if he could remove the bandages, Zetsu told him you still have to wait but when you will remove the bandages you will be looking a new world!

Last edited by SasukeMangekyo5; 04-21-2011 at 08:22 AM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

is the 10 tailed beast will emerge but when?

"substitute"- madara's another weapon? maybe this is the reason he still alive.

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksparrow4 View Post
    I just reread the manga and by the looks of it Madara has to choose someone to be his substitute, seeing as he said he'd have to steal one. I'm guessing either Chouji, because I think he has the most chakra on the battlefield at the moment, or someone in that sealing pot, because it was shown right after Madara said he need to steal a sub.
    Also I'm sure Zetsu is just use to calling Madara, Tobi, you know like a nickname or something because they're so close.
    I think you have a point. let's not forget hat he also has the rinnegan. does this mean he will use whoever he steals like a pain body or like the fourth mizukage who was his puppet?

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

awesome chapter 5/5

I'm getting more and more suspicous that tobi isnt madara, as how zetsu calls him tobi instead of madara. Also im looking forward to the black zetsu fight with mizukage, i want to see some of zetsu techniques, as for the gedo mazo, madara has finally come to the battlefield along with naruto and bee. I feel like there are going to be problems for the alliance now that madara is out there, and we may see some characters getting owned by gedo mazo.

Banned
    Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kushimaru View Post
    awesome chapter 5/5

I'm getting more and more suspicous that tobi isnt madara, as how zetsu calls him tobi instead of madara. Also im looking forward to the black zetsu fight with mizukage, i want to see some of zetsu techniques, as for the gedo mazo, madara has finally come to the battlefield along with naruto and bee. I feel like there are going to be problems for the alliance now that madara is out there, and we may see some characters getting owned by gedo mazo.

1. Well yeah Tobi will not get knocked down so easy ( he has the Rinnegan and the Sharingan too) + that he summoned Demonic Statue of the Outer Path ( I don't know why) so I think Naruto and Bee tagged team vs Tobi will cause the Shinobi Alliance to change it's plan.
    2. When Tobi was teamed up with Deidara he had a funny character, when Itachi died he became serious so that makes me doubt about who he is and is there a change of different personalities used by different people, which use the same appearance as Tobi?

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well well, i'would have never imagined that Madara will join the battlefield so soon.

That can only mean that the war will reach it's climax in the next chapters, although we have to expect that we'll see some more battles (including Gaara vs his Dad and the other Badass Kages).

I doubt that we'll see Sasuke joining the battlefield, i guess that the clash between Naruto and Sasuke will be much later.

My guess is that Naruto & Bee will fight Madara together and force him to retreat (as allways when he gets raped, haha). After that we may see a internal fight for might inside Akatsuki (Kabuto vs Madara vs Sasuke). But we'll see.

Oh und btw, lolz about TenTen "Superstar". I knew that she hasn't the chakra to use the fan so often. She rised and falled like an "Talentshow Superstar" xD

Academy Student
    Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Nice i waited so long to see naruto in fight... good one

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fried Chicken

oh man about time we seen madara and what he can do!damn another whole week till we seen the next :-(. at least zetsu cant touch naruto in fox mode if you can remember what happened to kabutos mokuton when naruto went fox mode around it, zetsu's will start sprouting trees.lol.

Academy Student Sabaku no Kunai's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Ninjato of Nindo: Here's my input for the time being.

Now that Naruto is off of the island Madara is going to come straight for him since he can find him now seeing as the island was a chakra blocker and he was guarded by Bee. He might watch him for a bit though to gauge his strength or whatnot.
    He did totally call this in the last Page of Chapter 535 Discussion and 536 Predictions. Ha, keep an eye on this one. Makes you wonder what other stuff he's got right.

When it comes to MY ideas, I honestly think that Madara plans to use the guy stuck in the Amber pot for something or another.

Academy Student
    Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by CasualMisfit View Post
    Heh... It IS pretty badass seeing Naruto and Kira standing side by side in Jinchuriki mode... I hope they pull a tag team combo on the battle field... and damn... what's Madara going to hit us with...

Also... how comes Zetsu still calls Madara Tobi? Is it habit?... And what's this about a substitute?
    hi,

Tobi possess madara's soul, and itself u can say madara is trying to rivival through tobi's body, as Tobi fulfills madara's intension, things will get change.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by SasukeMangekyo5 View Post
    Well he finished the operation but Tobi said to Sasuke that it will take time for the Sharingan to take effect and then when Sasuke asked Zetsu if he could remove the bandages, Zetsu told him you still have to wait but when you will remove the bandages you will be looking a new world!
    I'm really getting freaks on this.. Maybe the operation failed and sasuke will be a blind warrior! ha!

Banned
    Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Athelia View Post
    I'm really getting freaks on this.. Maybe the operation failed and sasuke will be a blind warrior! ha!
    Hahaha......and then they'll call him "Blind Uchiha" (JOKE) but Tobi said that it'll take time for the sharingan to take effect

Academy Student Sabaku no Kunai's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Suspense man, that's all it is. Everyone knows that Sasuke is gunna have strength to rival naruto's, so I wouldn't be surprised if Sasuke ends up being a "final boss" type deal.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

This might a little off course... but I would like to ask which site I can get the the Shippuden movie "THE LOST TOWER". I've been yeaning to watch that movie and I seem not to get a good site for the download. If somebody would help me I would be very grateful. Thanks.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Riskyyoyo View Post
    This might a little off course... but I would like to ask which site I can get the the Shippuden movie "THE LOST TOWER". I've been yeaning to watch that movie and I seem not to get a good site for the download. If somebody would help me I would be very grateful. Thanks.
    There's a 9 part video on youtube, but if you look in the anime section [the thread I just posted in lol] there's a download link for the same thing, but as a whole video [1 hour 14 minutes] , of "The Lost Tower", just watched it, I recommend people watch it now, but be warned it is a cam-rip of, so no HDxxx quality JUST yet, but it is surprisingly good quality irregardless. [unless you aren't a pirate ]

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am watching you...

BLOODY HELL!!!!!!!! What is going on????? This is just too soon.... I can't believe it!!!

Kishi is making a sentimental play on the fact that Bee is telling Iruka that Iruka's words are inside of Naruto protecting him, while at the same time Naruto is ingesting Iruka's words (for a different unrelated reason). Kishi is highlighting Naruto and Iruka's unique relationship through this little act.
    If you think about it, all shinobi are probably taught to destroy/eat information they are not required to carry with them. This was just a case of good writing - Bee is talking abouth Iruka's words inside of Naruto...scene changes to Naruto eating Iruka's words literally...

Naruto and Bee combo is a killer both are knuckleheads! i expect raikage to confront them!

And madara has summoned the same creature that nagato used against hanzo and danzo... the one that sucks out souls...........

What could it mean stealing a substitute?

1. Sync. someone else with gedo mazo
    2. Stealing the body of someone and using it like oro did
    3. Madara creating his own "six path of pain" or just one path
    4. Zetsu can grow more bodies, perheps he can create one for madara an then he controlls it from the distance (but why should he "steal" one, he can simply ask for it, or it was just an ironic remark)
    5. Madara might try to take out kinkaku from the amber sealing pot!!!!!:flaw:

Any other ideas?

And did chouji finish off his battle??? lol! what happened to poor ten ten:D

this is getting freakishly mad!!!!

but one part of me applauds the turn out of events!!!:D

Last edited by nrto60; 04-21-2011 at 12:11 PM.

Sage of NarutoBase a thousand years of death's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

wow gedo maso is out, tobi has joined the battle and so have the jinchuuriki.
    things are heating up. also seeing that the gedo maso has the tailed beasts sealed in it does that mean he is going to use them soon? if so the JSA is gonna get stuffed roasted eaten and pass through the digestive system real soon. looks like shikamaru's dad didnt take that into consideration during the plan.looks like naruto might just arrive at the perfect time to save the day.

also i was tinking a little while ago. what if naruto combined sage mode and fox mode? would that stop the fox from stealing too much chakra from him as it would turn the fox into a stone toad/fox..........a tox?
    and seeing that naruto has the chakra sealed into a different place would he keep the chakra if that were to happen.

Academy Student
    Status
    Jan 2011
    somewhere in the fire country under a waterfall
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Toronto View Post
    many people believe that tobi is his real name and is only pretending to be madara...
    then how do u explain his sharingan and his knowledge of the juubi and itachi amaterasu activation on seeing him and all he know about the uchiha ??????????????????

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

yea idk if he is madara i just watched the latest episode and when madara was fighting torune and foo he got infected with poison bugs and he riped of hi arm and there was white stuff just like zetsu. maybe madara is zetsu idk how to explain it madara said its in his power to find people anywhere like when he found sasuke and zetsu said hes the land and he could find anybody. maybe zetsu copied madara just like he did with kisame and thats how i think he got away from sasuke amerterasu when they met after itachi fight

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by a thousand years of death View Post
    wow gedo maso is out, tobi has joined the battle and so have the jinchuuriki.
    things are heating up. also seeing that the gedo maso has the tailed beasts sealed in it does that mean he is going to use them soon? if so the JSA is gonna get stuffed roasted eaten and pass through the digestive system real soon. looks like shikamaru's dad didnt take that into consideration during the plan.looks like naruto might just arrive at the perfect time to save the day.

also i was tinking a little while ago. what if naruto combined sage mode and fox mode? would that stop the fox from stealing too much chakra from him as it would turn the fox into a stone toad/fox..........a tox?
    and seeing that naruto has the chakra sealed into a different place would he keep the chakra if that were to happen.
    i agree with you he should try to combine them both he would be way more powerful

Academy Student
    Status
    Jan 2011
    somewhere in the fire country under a waterfall
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i thk wat tobi meant to said of substitution is he will be using pain's tech just like pain used on itachi & kisame during gaara's rescue arc.Now madara is out to war so kabuto will sneak & attack sasuke with itachi and we will see EMS(sasuke) vs Itachi's MS(edo tensei mode)

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    The thing about smart
    MOTHERFUC**RS IS .. They sound
    like Crazy MotherFUC**RSto
    DUMB MOTHERFUC**RS

finally seeing madara and naruto doing something but i think bee is going to be sealed soon too bad