Status
    Feb 2009
    This user has no status.

pein has arrived

Status
    May 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by sasad16 View Post
    Nah the body Jiraiya killed has bigger hair and those pins on his face, coz on the next page his on the autopsy table with the pins still in his face so it has to be someone else.
    Didn't Jiraya take 2 bodies? One was the guard he knocked out and changed into his body, and the other was one the Pein bodies right?

Status
    Aug 2008
    Nothing but a specter...I'll
    be around.^^

this was one interesting chapter
    hi every1

Im Luke,The Bloody.. Mangenkyou Maoh's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2008
    This user has no status.

pein has come...do you think he will blow up the wall or just jump over it? lol

Status
    Jun 2008
    Chillin

read the manga's over again and the guy who looks like naruto is that guy who got turned into a toad by j-man
    read 368 again...
    only thing that bothers me is that he got turned into a frog and we didnt see jman capturing the frog or something he just went on interrogating the other guy and he did got sent back to konoha and we didnt see him yet...so are we still gonna see some of him or did kishi mess up and drew the wrong guy lol

Status
    Sep 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by leafeater View Post
    1.) They are autopsying the body of Pein that Jiraiya captured, and they are interrogating the rain ninja that Jiraiya interrogated before fighting Pein.

2.) Naruto is gonna be able to take some nasty hits now. I wonder if jutsu like Kirin and Ameratsu are no longer automatic kills. Also, the damage from wind release shuriken rasengan might be significantly lower now if he's in sage mode that it's no longer a forbidden jutsu.

3.) As for the jutsu that Naruto, I agree that it's "That Jutsu" that Jiraiya told him not to use. I think that without senjutsu chakra, Jiraiya tried to teach it to him using Kyuubi chakra instead. Now that Naruto can draw on senjutsu chakra, he will complete it. One thing that's interesting is that there doesn't seem to be damage to the environment around Naruto. I would expect a damaging jutsu like rasengan (when Naruto practiced it, he left all these trees with holes in them) to leave traces of its use. I wonder if it's a destructive jutsu or a defensive one. Recall, Hinata practiced her version of Neji's rotation jutsu at night without destroying stuff around her. We all assume it's destructive because it's fun to blow stuff up ninja style, but it could be that badass defensive jutsu we've all been asking for him to have. This makes more sense that Jiraiya forbade it given that Kyuubi chakra harms the user, while nature chakra will enhance the user.

3.) Frog-fu might be cool, but the name sounds like it's from a Disney movie. I presume that Frog-fu is not just a supplementation to make Naruto's existing jutsu stronger but also new jutsu that he doesn't yet have.

4.) Given this, Naruto will be returning much stronger, and with a good number of new jutsu for us to see. Naruto may return to finish off a body or two of Pein, but he's not fighting all six. Further, this won't be the end of Pein. I think his real self is somewhere safe so that if he does fail, he can make more bodies. I expect Jiraiya to be one of them during the fight one on one with Naruto later in the story line.
    Hear me out here, Maybe, just maybe, it is defensive, because i agree with how nothing is destroyed, what if, he is learning the teleportation skill used by his father, idk why he wouldnt want anyone to kno, but its a possibility this is my first reply ever here, i usually just read

Six Hokage's Son Sasuke Uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    May 2008
    This user has no status.

kind of ironic. I think the idea is that those that survive will understand pain and grow up to be like him or something. Madara wants to awaken the true power of the Sharingan, whatever that is. However, he must want something more. While I think Pein has a perverted notion of what brings peace. Madara has a sinister notion of what brings control, namely his. He wants to rule the world by war I think.
    Well, I thought that Pain wanted to commit suicide with the rest of the world, as he thought the only way for the world to be without pain is for the world not to exist.

Sorry to be so destructive, , it just didn't cross my mind that he may want people to suffer pain just to show them afterwards that he can bring good.

About Madara, I'm of the idea that his motivation is to have power by any means, whether the kyubi, rulling the world, being a dictator. But he began by wanting to revenge his clan, now I guess he wants to revenge Konoha through Sasuke.

Status
    This user has no status.

i don't think pein will attack konoha first cuz tobi n other akatsuki mmberz need him to seal the 8 tail ox...rmember?????

maybe thAT art of 'frog-fu' ninja is naruto will be unseen or stealthted :P:P

Status
    This user has no status.

Look at this image, i know its fake but its cool xD

Status
    Jul 2008
    Coming home after my sage-like
    journey.

Quote Originally Posted by Craiyven View Post
    Hear me out here, Maybe, just maybe, it is defensive, because i agree with how nothing is destroyed, what if, he is learning the teleportation skill used by his father, idk why he wouldnt want anyone to kno, but its a possibility this is my first reply ever here, i usually just read
    Yeah, that it was a defensive jutsu was also conjecture. I was just stating that because there wasn't a bunch of destroyed environment I didn't think it was an offensive jutsu like rasengan. It'd be nice if it's original enough. Naruto is going to need to learn to make his own jutsus. Also Naruto seems more durable so I think he can perform wind element rasengan now.

Welcome to the forums.

Sixth Hokage of Konoha Naruto1217's Avatar
    Status
    May 2008
    Is a theologian above all
    else.

1.) Yeah I think it's a collection of jutsu as well as an extension of jutsu. I hope it involves(We've done this list a million times, but it's still fun):
    a.) Improving his tai,nin, and possibly genjutsu.

b.) Improve his shadow clones and Rasengan

c.) Summoning control. No more accidental summons of the wrong toad, and I hope that the toad stomach is included because yeah it can protect from Ameratsu to an extent. I know that there are two problems with that. Ameratsu is basically instantaneous and the stomach requires summoning hand signs. Also Ameratsu can burn through the stomach, but not immediately, so it could offer a shield. Sasuke has summoning tattoos, so Naruto could be powerful as hell if he had a tattoo for the stomach. A little blood, tap, and protection/trapping of ninja.

d.) Jiraiya and Minato were great at reading and creating seals, so I wonder if that's involved or just a teacher student relationship.

Jiraiya sealed/unsealed: 5 prongs, Naruto's key toad seal, Ameratsu
    Minato sealed: people/animate objects using the Reaper death god jutsu, and his kunai had that seal on them that allowed him to fly all over the place (FTG?).

e.) Performing jutsu that Ma and Pa frog used against Pein himself. For example being able to see life when it's hidden/camoflaged.

f.) While not a jutsu, Naruto seems more mature, and I hope it will continue.
    2.) I think Pein wants to bring peace to the world by destroying it, which is kind of ironic. I think the idea is that those that survive will understand pain and grow up to be like him or something. Madara wants to awaken the true power of the Sharingan, whatever that is. However, he must want something more. While I think Pein has a perverted notion of what brings peace. Madara has a sinister notion of what brings control, namely his. He wants to rule the world by war I think.

Of the two, I think Naruto can clarify Pein's mind like he did with Gaara once he defeats him. Pein will change his motivation from pain to love or protection before he dies.
    I agree with most of this, But again, Minato's Justu was called Body Flicker (or Harishin No Jutsu); The Manga hasn't said a Damn about Flying Thunder God and the anime called it a normal electric move.

Also, Kishi better not do the same thing he did to Itachi to Pein; You need a pycho mass murderer, Not every villain Has to become an Anti-Hero or Saved.

Also I don't think theirs anymore you can do with the Sharingan that can't make it even more broken as shit than it already is, so I think it's Done and overwith; However I don't think we know the true power of the Rin'Negan and I think we'll learn more about that in the coming weeks.

Sage106

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto1217 View Post
    I agree with most of this, But again, Minato's Justu was called Body Flicker (or Harishin No Jutsu); The Manga hasn't said a Damn about Flying Thunder God and the anime called it a normal electric move.

Also, Kishi better not do the same thing he did to Itachi to Pein; You need a pycho mass murderer, Not every villain Has to become an Anti-Hero or Saved.

Also I don't think theirs anymore you can do with the Sharingan that can't make it even more broken as shit than it already is, so I think it's Done and overwith; However I don't think we know the true power of the Rin'Negan and I think we'll learn more about that in the coming weeks.
    i agree, many people are sayin that naruto gonna come back and destroy Pain while saving konoha. Pain dying anytime soon, we have yet to see his fullpower and i belive he is the final villain not maadara.

Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by LeafDude View Post
    Look at this image, i know its fake but its cool xD

HOLY CRAP i would cry if Jiraiya gets turned into pain but it would throw a curve ball at naruto

Status
    May 2008
    else.

Quote Originally Posted by Sage106 View Post
    i agree, many people are sayin that naruto gonna come back and destroy Pain while saving konoha. Pain dying anytime soon, we have yet to see his fullpower and i belive he is the final villain not maadara.
    Yeah Dude, me and you have talked about this before; Naruto aint comin back until after the battle with Pein and here are the reason's.

1) Naruto is not goin to be finished with his training; he even said it himself, what ever Jutsu he's trying to make perfect It's gonna take some time.

2)Tsunade isnt gonna call him when Pein hits Konoha b/c she would never risk the chance of the Akatsuki gettin their hands on Naruto; That's why she'll probably die to in the upcoming battle or at least severely wounded in battle b/c she wont tell Pein where he his training.

2.a) Suna and Cloud are still out there and you've got to figure Gaara and the Raikage will want some MAJOR payback.

3) This is the most important reason; Naruto needs to Mature, and an event like Pein raising Konoha to the ground would accomplish exactly that; Naruto Needs to realize that this whole thing is "not a game anymore" so to speak; making him comeback to almost nothing would be the perfect fire-starter that would finally force him to Mature and Grow.

Last edited by Naruto1217; 09-27-2008 at 06:15 PM.

Status
    Jul 2008
    Coming home after my sage-like
    journey.

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto1217 View Post
    Yeah Dude, me and you have talked about this before; Naruto aint comin back until after the battle with Pein and here are the reason's.

1) Naruto is not goin to be finished with his training; he even said it himself, what ever Jutsu he's trying to make perfect It's gonna take some time.

2)Tsunade isnt gonna call him when Pein hits Konoha b/c she would never risk the chance of the Akatsuki gettin their hands on Naruto; That's why she'll probably die to in the upcoming battle or at least severely wounded in battle b/c she wont tell Pein where he his training.

2.a) Suna and Cloud are still out there and you've got to figure Gaara and the Raikage will want some MAJOR payback.

3) This is the most important reason; Naruto needs to Mature, and an event like Pein raising Konoha to the ground would accomplish exactly that; Naruto Needs to realize that this whole thing is "not a game anymore" so to speak; making him comeback to almost nothing would be the perfect fire-starter that would finally force him to Mature and Grow.
    1.) I don't know when he'll finish it, since he's going pretty quickly. Part of his training is maturation I believe. I don't think Konoha getting razed to the ground is needed. Part of this maturation may come from Pa frog telling Naruto two things. His parents past and perhaps what happened exactly during the 9 tails attack. The second thing he may learn is that Konoha has been being attacked by Pein for some time, or that they fought him off but the consequences were grave. I think that is what you said in part 4. The one thing I disagree over is that it seems the consensus that the way to grow up is for your sensei or loved ones to die. I think it's redundant and assumes everyone is the same.

2.) Regarding FTG or body flicker. I've read and re-read the Kakashi Gaiden where we see Minato dispatch 50 ninjas in a flash, no pun. It's true that they never say the jutsu name, just that "now we're gonna see the yellow flash." So, it would be great if we could come to a consensus on the name. I concede it isn't FTG, but is it only called body-flicker? I would think it would have a better name than that.

3.) I agree, Tsunade is ready to die for Naruto. If she dies the village is not without a Hokage. There is Kakashi and later Naruto. She knows that, and has already said she will protect him with her life. I'm not sure what Konoha does if there's no hope of defeating Pein, and I don't know how Naruto gets summoned back to Konoha yet, since I'm unclear as to how that messenger toad works.

4.) I don't think Shizune will die. During the attack, don't expect Pein's secret to come out until Tsunade has died staving Pein off long enough for them to figure it out.

5.) The nice thing about Pein attacking is that we're gonna see Konoha's elite in action again when everything is on the line, and they are fighting to the death. Also, we won't see as much of Naruto's training, which I like to see, but I'd like to have some mystery.

You made good points, including those counter to mine, and sorry if I deviated off course. Peace man

P.S. Someone, please produce a cool Sai signature because his representation is lacking.

Status
    This user has no status.

So, next manga we will see naruto learning some new jutsus and pain kicking some konoha ninjas un?

Status
    May 2008
    else.

1.) I don't know when he'll finish it, since he's going pretty quickly. Part of his training is maturation I believe. I don't think Konoha getting razed to the ground is needed. Part of this maturation may come from Pa frog telling Naruto two things. His parents past and perhaps what happened exactly during the 9 tails attack. The second thing he may learn is that Konoha has been being attacked by Pein for some time, or that they fought him off but the consequences were grave. I think that is what you said in part 4. The one thing I disagree over is that it seems the consensus that the way to grow up is for your sensei or loved ones to die. I think it's redundant and assumes everyone is the same.

2.) Regarding FTG or body flicker. I've read and re-read the Kakashi Gaiden where we see Minato dispatch 50 ninjas in a flash, no pun. It's true that they never say the jutsu name, just that "now we're gonna see the yellow flash." So, it would be great if we could come to a consensus on the name. I concede it isn't FTG, but is it only called body-flicker? I would think it would have a better name than that.

3.) I agree, Tsunade is ready to die for Naruto. If she dies the village is not without a Hokage. There is Kakashi and later Naruto. She knows that, and has already said she will protect him with her life. I'm not sure what Konoha does if there's no hope of defeating Pein, and I don't know how Naruto gets summoned back to Konoha yet, since I'm unclear as to how that messenger toad works.

4.) I don't think Shizune will die. During the attack, don't expect Pein's secret to come out until Tsunade has died staving Pein off long enough for them to figure it out.

5.) The nice thing about Pein attacking is that we're gonna see Konoha's elite in action again when everything is on the line, and they are fighting to the death. Also, we won't see as much of Naruto's training, which I like to see, but I'd like to have some mystery.

You made good points, including those counter to mine, and sorry if I deviated off course. Peace man

P.S. Someone, please produce a cool Sai signature because his representation is lacking.
    Again, You make great points too, and I can see some of your points.

"Raising Konoha to the ground" was just an expression and I don't think it's really gonna be turned into nothing, but it will be decimated, and I think it will be more than it was in the Sound-Suna war.

As for Naruto needing to grow through people dieing; You're right, It's not the only way to grow and Mature, but at the same time I think this will have a Major affect on him; what also will have a major affect is knowing who his parents were And I can't wait for that.

I think we both agree that Naruto isn't coming back until after the battle with Pein; Naruto wont be the one to save Konoha in this fight, but Konoha's allies will; It's already been set up with the 8-tails being the Raikage's brother and the Raikage wanting to kick the Akatsuki's asses; and No one can deny that it's been too long since we've seen the Sand Sibs and you know Gaara will want some major payback.

I believe that those are the factors that will minimize the damage to Konoha as much as possible; I know it may be a sad thought to think about, I feel that the way Kishi is going with this that 2 or 3 of Naruto close people are going to die or be seriously hurt.

We'll just have to wait and see

So, next manga we will see naruto learning some new jutsus and pain kicking some konoha ninjas un?
    I Hope so!!!!!!

Last edited by Naruto1217; 09-27-2008 at 07:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Status
    This user has no status.

It would be cool if pain destroyng that hokaged memorial faces on the mountain xD

Status
    Sep 2008
    This user has no status.

It would be cool if pain destroyng that hokaged memorial faces on the mountain xD
    i could see that and then have an image of him standing on top of the mountain, in the ruin of the faces and saying "Holding on to past memories of your fallen harbors pain, i have come to free the world of it" or something bada$$

Status
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Craiyven View Post
    i could see that and then have an image of him standing on top of the mountain, in the ruin of the faces and saying "Holding on to past memories of your fallen harbors pain, i have come to free the world of it" or something bada$$
    I think we would just say, im the king of the mountain xD

Status
    Sep 2008
    This user has no status.

I think we would just say, im the king of the mountain xD
    lol that would be funny as heck, idk man i think that naruto needs to get an appearance change to fit the sage mode, prob something with a cloak like j-man or like his fathers

Simplicity without a name Genox's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2008
    This user has no status.

:D

hm I think If Naruto comes to save Konoha, Sasuke should be involved too, If the Manga closes to the end, or at least after like 12 chapters , after Sasuke, Naruto, Pein and etc. fought Sasuke would escape (in order the manga to continue! Otherwise with all the bad guys dead ... )
    I really think in some chapters new personages could be introduced, or at least Major changes to the old!
    Let's hope the manga doesn't end soon (It seems so!) I wanna c Naruto as hokage!

Status
    May 2008
    else.

Quote Originally Posted by Genox View Post

hm I think If Naruto comes to save Konoha, Sasuke should be involved too, If the Manga closes to the end, or at least after like 12 chapters , after Sasuke, Naruto, Pein and etc. fought Sasuke would escape (in order the manga to continue! Otherwise with all the bad guys dead ... )
    I really think in some chapters new personages could be introduced, or at least Major changes to the old!
    Let's hope the manga doesn't end soon (It seems so!) I wanna c Naruto as hokage!
    What do you mean that Sasuke should be involved?

Like by helping to save Konoha or trying to destroy it?

Either way I'm so sick and Tired of Sasuke right now I hope he doesn't come back for a while; I think the Pein fight will be a nice change of pace.

As for it ending, I don't think it's even close to ending!!!!!!

There are too many plot wholes that need to be still sewed together; I also have a feeling that there will be one more Time skip; I think when we saw the gutsy ninja, we saw what Naruto's gonna look like in the next time jump; The book seemed to really affect Naruto and when he knows about is parents he will put it all together.

Status
    This user has no status.

It would be cool if they show 4 tails, 5,6 and 7 tails xD
    It would be also cool if they biijus fighting each other.

ps: 5 tails if my favorite biiju xD

Status
    May 2008
    else.

It would be cool if they show 4 tails, 5,6 and 7 tails xD
    It would be also cool if they biijus fighting each other.

ps: 5 tails if my favorite biiju xD
    Yeah, they should have showed those; that would have been awesome; maybe they'll show them in the Anime!