Page 82 of 99 « First ... 327278798081828384858692 ... Last»
Results 2,026 to 2,050 of 2473
  1. #2026
    The True Shinigami King Sammy Winchester's Avatar
    Status
    Sammy Winchester is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    The Shinigami Realm
    Posts
    24,966
    Post Thanks / Like
    noblesse oblige. I pray for
    your continuing service as a
    savior
     

    Re: Minamoto castle.

    *appears on couch*
     
         

  2. #2027
    Miss Death AMystery's Avatar
    Status
    AMystery is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    A Mystery
    Posts
    27,630
    Post Thanks / Like
    We stop looking for the
    monsters under the bed, when
    we realise they are in our
    heads...these monsters are
    real, they live inside us, and
    sometimes...they win.
     



    Re: Minamoto castle.

    Quote Originally Posted by Z-ONE View Post
    *appears on couch*
    hello :b :D how you been? haven't seen you in a while either
     
         

  3. #2028
    The True Shinigami King Sammy Winchester's Avatar
    Status
    Sammy Winchester is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    The Shinigami Realm
    Posts
    24,966
    Post Thanks / Like
    noblesse oblige. I pray for
    your continuing service as a
    savior
     

    Re: Minamoto castle.

    *looks at amy looks away and ignores*
     
         

  4. #2029
    Satin's daughter Hanon's Avatar
    Status
    Hanon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Somewhere in the darkness where nobody can reach or find me....
    Posts
    15,190
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Minamoto castle.

    *slaps* Dont ignore my sister....when she is being kind to you....
     
         

  5. #2030
    The True Shinigami King Sammy Winchester's Avatar
    Status
    Sammy Winchester is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    The Shinigami Realm
    Posts
    24,966
    Post Thanks / Like
    noblesse oblige. I pray for
    your continuing service as a
    savior
     

    Re: Minamoto castle.

    *looks at hanon*......
     
         

  6. #2031
    Satin's daughter Hanon's Avatar
    Status
    Hanon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Somewhere in the darkness where nobody can reach or find me....
    Posts
    15,190
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Minamoto castle.

    *slaps* and dont you start ignoring me.....
     
         

  7. #2032
    The True Shinigami King Sammy Winchester's Avatar
    Status
    Sammy Winchester is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    The Shinigami Realm
    Posts
    24,966
    Post Thanks / Like
    noblesse oblige. I pray for
    your continuing service as a
    savior
     

    Re: Minamoto castle.

    *stands up*
     
         

  8. #2033
    Satin's daughter Hanon's Avatar
    Status
    Hanon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Somewhere in the darkness where nobody can reach or find me....
    Posts
    15,190
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Minamoto castle.

    *slaps* I said...dont ignore me...or my sister....
     
         

  9. #2034
    Miss Death AMystery's Avatar
    Status
    AMystery is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    A Mystery
    Posts
    27,630
    Post Thanks / Like
    We stop looking for the
    monsters under the bed, when
    we realise they are in our
    heads...these monsters are
    real, they live inside us, and
    sometimes...they win.
     



    Re: Minamoto castle.

    everything alright pou?
    or are you just being your usual self and ignoring everyone?
     
         

  10. #2035
    The True Shinigami King Sammy Winchester's Avatar
    Status
    Sammy Winchester is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    The Shinigami Realm
    Posts
    24,966
    Post Thanks / Like
    noblesse oblige. I pray for
    your continuing service as a
    savior
     

    Re: Minamoto castle.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hanon View Post
    *slaps* I said...dont ignore me...or my sister....
    .....*starts laughing*.......

    Quote Originally Posted by AMystery View Post
    everything alright pou?
    or are you just being your usual self and ignoring everyone?
    ....*starts talking in a lowered voice* *looks down*........ it just occured to me.....you cant go through life without making people mad...without losing someone important to you.....people know it to, but why do we try?
     
         

  11. #2036
    Satin's daughter Hanon's Avatar
    Status
    Hanon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Somewhere in the darkness where nobody can reach or find me....
    Posts
    15,190
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Minamoto castle.

    Quote Originally Posted by Z-ONE View Post
    .....*starts laughing*.......



    ....*starts talking in a lowered voice* *looks down*........ it just occured to me.....you cant go through life without making people mad...without losing someone important to you.....people know it to, but why do we try?
    *reappears next to amy* sister....he is just going to ignore us...

    And Z-one....its because we are human that we try many things that later we despise....
     
         

  12. #2037
    Miss Death AMystery's Avatar
    Status
    AMystery is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    A Mystery
    Posts
    27,630
    Post Thanks / Like
    We stop looking for the
    monsters under the bed, when
    we realise they are in our
    heads...these monsters are
    real, they live inside us, and
    sometimes...they win.
     



    Re: Minamoto castle.

    Quote Originally Posted by Z-ONE View Post
    ....*starts talking in a lowered voice* *looks down*........ it just occured to me.....you cant go through life without making people mad...without losing someone important to you.....people know it to, but why do we try?
    you can't please everyone and you can't give up until you've tried. If you don't try then you never know what would have been different if you had. If you went through life not trying you may regret it later, thinking what would happen if I had given it my best, could the result have been different, but if you don't try you'll never know. all you can do is try your best, if you don't do that you'll never know what could have happened. for the better of for the worse. you've got to give it your best.
    The terrible truth is life isn't perfect. no ones life is. but if you give up at the beginning you will never know if you could have made a difference. made it better. Love life to the full and have no regrets, if you try your best there is nothing more you can do. If you don't you may regret not trying.

    what's happened to make you think like this?
     
         

  13. #2038
    Satin's daughter Hanon's Avatar
    Status
    Hanon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Somewhere in the darkness where nobody can reach or find me....
    Posts
    15,190
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Minamoto castle.

    Quote Originally Posted by AMystery View Post
    you can't please everyone and you can't give up until you've tried. If you don't try then you never know what would have been different if you had. If you went through life not trying you may regret it later, thinking what would happen if I had given it my best, could the result have been different, but if you don't try you'll never know. all you can do is try your best, if you don't do that you'll never know what could have happened. for the better of for the worse. you've got to give it your best.
    The terrible truth is life isn't perfect. no ones life is. but if you give up at the beginning you will never know if you could have made a difference. made it better. Love life to the full and have no regrets, if you try your best there is nothing more you can do. If you don't you may regret not trying.

    what's happened to make you think like this?
    *sighs* ok...ignoring me as well eh? fine...
     
         

  14. #2039
    Miss Death AMystery's Avatar
    Status
    AMystery is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    A Mystery
    Posts
    27,630
    Post Thanks / Like
    We stop looking for the
    monsters under the bed, when
    we realise they are in our
    heads...these monsters are
    real, they live inside us, and
    sometimes...they win.
     



    Re: Minamoto castle.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hanon View Post
    *reappears next to amy* sister....he is just going to ignore us...

    And Z-one....its because we are human that we try many things that later we despise....
    that's how he's always been you get used to it. I still won't give up being kind to him :D
    I've realised that I repeat myself alot when I speak
     
         

  15. #2040
    Satin's daughter Hanon's Avatar
    Status
    Hanon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Somewhere in the darkness where nobody can reach or find me....
    Posts
    15,190
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Minamoto castle.

    Quote Originally Posted by AMystery View Post
    that's how he's always been you get used to it. I still won't give up being kind to him :D
    I've realised that I repeat myself alot when I speak
    I see...sister...luckily...im at home now.....so...im a bit better...and im a lot happier...since its nighttime...*sigh of relief*
     
         

  16. #2041
    Miss Death AMystery's Avatar
    Status
    AMystery is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    A Mystery
    Posts
    27,630
    Post Thanks / Like
    We stop looking for the
    monsters under the bed, when
    we realise they are in our
    heads...these monsters are
    real, they live inside us, and
    sometimes...they win.
     



    Re: Minamoto castle.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hanon View Post
    I see...sister...luckily...im at home now.....so...im a bit better...and im a lot happier...since its nighttime...*sigh of relief*
    that's good to hear glad to hear you're better and happy always happy to hear that
    it's pretty late here...I've gotta be up for college in a few hours
     
         

  17. #2042
    The True Shinigami King Sammy Winchester's Avatar
    Status
    Sammy Winchester is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    The Shinigami Realm
    Posts
    24,966
    Post Thanks / Like
    noblesse oblige. I pray for
    your continuing service as a
    savior
     

    Re: Minamoto castle.

    *starts laughing harder*.....*stops and look down* life is a gamble, at first its fun, but at any moment you can lose it all, but trying isn't going to help....in some cases all its just going to make it worse.......* chuckles a bit* but your right we should always try right, and if you know its going to ruin you worse, just try...right......*looks down*.....life isnt perfect, and are imperfections make us human.......... let me ask you this why do you try to help someone who knows that even if you try, it wont matter?
     
         

  18. #2043
    Satin's daughter Hanon's Avatar
    Status
    Hanon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Somewhere in the darkness where nobody can reach or find me....
    Posts
    15,190
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Minamoto castle.

    Quote Originally Posted by AMystery View Post
    that's good to hear glad to hear you're better and happy always happy to hear that
    it's pretty late here...I've gotta be up for college in a few hours
    lol its only 8:42 pm here gtg shower soon
     
         

  19. #2044
    Satin's daughter Hanon's Avatar
    Status
    Hanon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Somewhere in the darkness where nobody can reach or find me....
    Posts
    15,190
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Minamoto castle.

    Quote Originally Posted by Z-ONE View Post
    *starts laughing harder*.....*stops and look down* life is a gamble, at first its fun, but at any moment you can lose it all, but trying isn't going to help....in some cases all its just going to make it worse.......* chuckles a bit* but your right we should always try right, and if you know its going to ruin you worse, just try...right......*looks down*.....life isnt perfect, and are imperfections make us human.......... let me ask you this why do you try to help someone who knows that even if you try, it wont matter?
    I try to help someone....even if it doesnt matter because thats who I am...and it has become a habit....
     
         

  20. #2045
    The True Shinigami King Sammy Winchester's Avatar
    Status
    Sammy Winchester is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    The Shinigami Realm
    Posts
    24,966
    Post Thanks / Like
    noblesse oblige. I pray for
    your continuing service as a
    savior
     

    Re: Minamoto castle.

    humans are creatures of habbit,........i dont know why your trying to help, just stop because its not going to help
     
         

  21. #2046
    Satin's daughter Hanon's Avatar
    Status
    Hanon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Somewhere in the darkness where nobody can reach or find me....
    Posts
    15,190
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Minamoto castle.

    Quote Originally Posted by Z-ONE View Post
    humans are creatures of habbit,........i dont know why your trying to help, just stop because its not going to help
    then what was the point of asking us all those questions?
     
         

  22. #2047
    Miss Death AMystery's Avatar
    Status
    AMystery is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    A Mystery
    Posts
    27,630
    Post Thanks / Like
    We stop looking for the
    monsters under the bed, when
    we realise they are in our
    heads...these monsters are
    real, they live inside us, and
    sometimes...they win.
     



    Re: Minamoto castle.

    Quote Originally Posted by Z-ONE View Post
    *starts laughing harder*.....*stops and look down* life is a gamble, at first its fun, but at any moment you can lose it all, but trying isn't going to help....in some cases all its just going to make it worse.......* chuckles a bit* but your right we should always try right, and if you know its going to ruin you worse, just try...right......*looks down*.....life isnt perfect, and are imperfections make us human.......... let me ask you this why do you try to help someone who knows that even if you try, it wont matter?
    yes you can lose it all at any moment, like you say it's a gamble. but all you can do is pick yourself up and carry on. If you give up what did you gamble your life for? what was it used, or even wasted, for? you can't always know that. things may get worse. they may get so bad that you don't think you can get worse. but you can't live life in darkness forever. the night is always the darkest before the light. all you've got to do is look for it.
    you give up and you won't get any where. you'll stay trapped in the darkness with no escape. at least if you try you can hope to find something.
    yes we are only human. we can't get everything right.
    but you can't say it won't matter if you try or not. how do you know if you haven't tried. and if you have tried and failed, how do you know that if you tried again you couldn't succeed. you can't predict the future. you can only live it.
     
         

  23. #2048
    The True Shinigami King Sammy Winchester's Avatar
    Status
    Sammy Winchester is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    The Shinigami Realm
    Posts
    24,966
    Post Thanks / Like
    noblesse oblige. I pray for
    your continuing service as a
    savior
     

    Re: Minamoto castle.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hanon View Post
    then what was the point of asking us all those questions?
    to know your answer..

    Quote Originally Posted by AMystery View Post
    yes you can lose it all at any moment, like you say it's a gamble. but all you can do is pick yourself up and carry on. If you give up what did you gamble your life for? what was it used, or even wasted, for? you can't always know that. things may get worse. they may get so bad that you don't think you can get worse. but you can't live life in darkness forever. the night is always the darkest before the light. all you've got to do is look for it.
    you give up and you won't get any where. you'll stay trapped in the darkness with no escape. at least if you try you can hope to find something.
    yes we are only human. we can't get everything right.
    but you can't say it won't matter if you try or not. how do you know if you haven't tried. and if you have tried and failed, how do you know that if you tried again you couldn't succeed. you can't predict the future. you can only live it.
    its just like you amystery , always trying until the end.... *walks over to an open wind and sits on the ledge looking over*
     
         

  24. #2049
    Satin's daughter Hanon's Avatar
    Status
    Hanon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Somewhere in the darkness where nobody can reach or find me....
    Posts
    15,190
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Minamoto castle.

    Quote Originally Posted by AMystery View Post
    yes you can lose it all at any moment, like you say it's a gamble. but all you can do is pick yourself up and carry on. If you give up what did you gamble your life for? what was it used, or even wasted, for? you can't always know that. things may get worse. they may get so bad that you don't think you can get worse. but you can't live life in darkness forever. the night is always the darkest before the light. all you've got to do is look for it.
    you give up and you won't get any where. you'll stay trapped in the darkness with no escape. at least if you try you can hope to find something.
    yes we are only human. we can't get everything right.
    but you can't say it won't matter if you try or not. how do you know if you haven't tried. and if you have tried and failed, how do you know that if you tried again you couldn't succeed. you can't predict the future. you can only live it.
    Very well said becca....sis...
     
         

  25. #2050
    Satin's daughter Hanon's Avatar
    Status
    Hanon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Somewhere in the darkness where nobody can reach or find me....
    Posts
    15,190
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Minamoto castle.

    Quote Originally Posted by Z-ONE View Post
    to know your answer..



    its just like you amystery , always trying until the end.... *walks over to an open wind and sits on the ledge looking over*
    do you mean window?
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •