150 52.45%
Page 6 of 10 « First ... 2345678910 Last»
    Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    chillin

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 537 Discussion and 538 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Narutosixpaths View Post
    Alright check out the Jubi will be revived and Naruto will keep his beast. I straight called the Gin Kin sub. Now as far as everyone trippin out about the battles. Calm down all of you. The war is in its first day. Both lost half, but theres not 40,000 main characters all these battles everyones dieing to check out will go down tonight, and early tommorow. Now he will definently not let Bee and Naruto go to waste. When A and Tsunade try and stop Naruto and bee A will attack cause he dont think just attack and Naruto will drop his ass and he will realize he's ready. Then after they have gotten past them, Madara will finish sealing Kin and Gin, He will confront B and Naruto. B will still be overcomed, but Madara will realize he couldnt take both. He will seal Bee. That will give him full 1-8 and probably half of nine. Jubi will come out. Naruto will realize hes a dumb ass because the last one left who knows how to beat Madara has always been with him. He will go inside himself and talk to the Nine tails, then they will finally show the flashback we have all been waiting for, Hashirama Sensei, Vs. Madara Uchiha. Then maybe Naruto will unlock S06P powers and :flaw: Madara. Ends with Sasuke Vs. Naruto best for last. Idk where Kabuto fits in though he's a sneaky little ba*****. Lots of speculation not trying to say it like fact, this is my theory let me know peeps.
    Sound awesome, lets make it happen . Though I can't accept the fact that things would end that quickly. I'm thinking like others are, there is still too many unknowns for things to end now. If it did end now, we would have to see a shit load of flashbacks and explanation chapters to get the full story on Madara. I think we will see some some secrets in the next 20 chapters, but I really doubt it will all end here.....or at least I hope not.

Quote Originally Posted by shikamarulvr View Post
    i am extremely confused as to what went on in this chapter.....anyone feel like summing it up for me
    This chapter was confusing but the worst thing was how Kishi decided to have his characters say really open ended statements in an attempt to leave some mysteries unsolved. Basically we are being given the impression that the Gedo Mazo is indeed Madara's improvised Juubi body, and Kishi doesn't want to tell us that straight out yet.

The horrid translations of the Narutobase Manga versions are proof of this, the statements were worded badly, even in their native language. The Mangastream / Somemanga translations are better, but some are still pretty bad. Clearly you realized the Juubi went on a rampage, but basically Madara grabbed the pot to substitute Kin/Gin 9 tailed chakra for Naruto and we were given strong hints that Shika believed the Gedo Mazo was the Juubi-to-be since he and the rest of the army was given info on the Gedo Mazo being the collection unit of tailed beasts 1-7. That clear things up?

Last edited by Floydical; 05-02-2011 at 06:37 AM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

On this page Kabuto says only one out of the 8 tails is being sealed

http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/537/13
    what did he mean by that i didnt get it
    so madara could have just used kin and gins brothers powers for the 9 tails?
    Why didnt madara just take the kin and gin brothers as soon as kabuto summoned them ? to be honest i didnt think this chapter was that good,

Academy Student
    Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The chapter wasn't that bad I guess, this is still just the 1st day of the war, i'm sure kishi will surprise us somehow ^^

Academy Student
    Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Decent chapter; it's nice to see the other side of the war moving along.

After reading this forum and people's comments, I'd like to point out a few things that some people seem to have either over-read or just didn't pay close attention to.

1. Dan and Kakazu have both been freed by Gedo Statue's rampage.

So yes, we're probably going to see more of them in the first division's battle, specifically Dan's "Ghost Technique". Please refer to Manga Chapter 537; Page 7 for evidence.

2. The reason for not showing Kakashi's or Gaara's battle is because of time consistancy.

If you've been reading, you've probably noticed that Kishimoto likes to focus on one part and then skips to another area to show what has been happening there at the same time. Also, please consider this: In both proposed battles, they are versing against characters brought back by Impure World Resurrection. Though the Joint Shinobi Alliance has brought along sealing techiques upon sealing techiniques, you cannot assume they can perform them instaneously. Therefore both Kakashi's and Gaara's battle would end up taking more than one chapter of story to complete, which would detract from Kishimoto's ability to keep everything in a semi-current timeline.

My theory is that Kishimoto will get back to these battles, and probably show them in the same chapter, occuring at the same time. And if this is wrong, then odds are the battles will show up in an episode in the Shippuden Anime.

3. Madara's "Moons-Eye" plan is occuring on the night of the next day.

Madara notes "My ambition for so many years, "Eye of the Moon Plan", is finally going to be realized tomorrow." He does not say "tonight", therefore, he's going to be sealing the Gin and Kin Brothers Nine-Tails chakra in the Gedo Statue either that same night, or the next day. I will speculate on what this means in the next section below. Please refer to Chapter 537; Page 14 for evidence.

And, here are my plotline theories:

Madara's "substitute", as it is implied, will most likely revive a portion of the Kyuubi's power. It would not make sense that Madara would be able to fully unlock his "Moons-Eye" plan until all tailed-beast chakra is sealed in the Gedo Statue. However, it is entirely plausible that Madara will be able to access a portion of his plan using the Gin and Kin Brother's nine-tailed chakra as a "substitute" and perhaps be able to control part of the Shinobi Alliance (as this would work better with his plan).

We all seem to forget that Kabuto still controls the Kage's, previous Jinchuuriki's, the Mist's Seven-Swordsmen, deceased Akatsuki members, AND several notable ninja. With all this power, Kabuto could easily tilt either side of this war, or even better yet, tilt the war in his favor. Though Kabuto hasn't seriously acted on this (wisely, I might add), he still has a large amount of room to step in and do several things which I feel I should not speculate upon until more of his intentions become clear in the Manga.

Kishimoto would not have had Killer-Bee mention Naruto's over-use of Rikudo-Mode without good reason. Naruto is going to exhaust a good portion of his own chakra before he enters any major battle, whether it be with Madara, Sasuke, or (something I hope to see) against Kabuto's jinchuurki resurrections. Therefore, Naruto will find himself in a tight spot (shocker, eh?) and may end up being saved by some inexplicable miracle.

Academy Student
    Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by leezagboola View Post
    ... Why didnt madara just take the kin and gin brothers as soon as kabuto summoned them ? ...
    Since there are now only two Akatsuki members, it would be extremely difficult for them to extract any of the beast chakra and seal it into the Gedo Statue.

The Gin and Kin Brother's nine-tailed chakra first had to be sealed, so one, that it was in one place and Madara wouldn't have to deal with immobolizing the brothers, and two, the chakra is now in one easily extractable space which presumably would not take much effort to release and then seal back in the Gedo Statue.

Academy Student
    Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

BORING CHAPTER FOR ME.! AND NO CHAPTER THIS WEEK.! sckx!

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Re-adjusting to NB Forums
    again :D

cant wait till next weeks , ill make myself busy doin a school project early
    it was an ok chapter a good build up for the next day , did garas fight even happen yet?

Academy Student
    Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

LOL !!!!!

If all Madara needed was a part of the 9 tails chakra.. then WHY THE HELL did he start the 4th shinobi war ???
    He already has chakra from 1-7 and part 8 tails (one of its legs).... he could have asked Kabuto to resurrect Kinkaku and Ginkaku and extract their chakra directly....... They cant oppose Kabuto so......... job done !!!

Edit: Hope you guys dont forget the binding spell that is put on the improper resurrected persons..... they ABSOLUTELY have to obey the spell caster... Kabuto in this case..... Immobilizing em etc. would be a piece of cake for Kabuto.....

And... extracting chakra with fewer akatsuki members is NOT hard.... it just would take longer amounts of time..... I recall this being told somewhere in the manga too (dont remember which chapter :P)

The 4th ninja war serves what purpose now ??

I believe Madara needed the 4th ninja war to bring out Naruto and Bee to get atleast a part of their chakra into Gedo to complete it...... And so he declared the war..... But he must have realized the fact that kinkaku and ginkaku have the 9tails chakra in them at a later stage..... Well that is one explanation....

Last edited by aravind_user; 05-02-2011 at 02:03 PM.

Senior Member Sennin Jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Now all we need is to see Sasuke's EMS

Academy Student
    Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

it was too fast to end the war ..i need some more action.........

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

dear god, the raikage and tsunade are gonna take on naruto and B omfg thats gonna be absolutely crazy im gonna be dieing of anticipation until next week

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i agree where is kakashis rampage???!(but check it out he has zabuza's beheader...hell yea!!)

Academy Student
    Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

madara is so smart but he still has to worry about naruto messin with his plan

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by AdavaKage View Post
    Since there are now only two Akatsuki members, it would be extremely difficult for them to extract any of the beast chakra and seal it into the Gedo Statue.

The Gin and Kin Brother's nine-tailed chakra first had to be sealed, so one, that it was in one place and Madara wouldn't have to deal with immobolizing the brothers, and two, the chakra is now in one easily extractable space which presumably would not take much effort to release and then seal back in the Gedo Statue.
    but couldnt kabuto just control them and be like give him all ur power.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Job Huntin' like always

Quote Originally Posted by leezagboola View Post
    but couldnt kabuto just control them and be like give him all ur power.
    It would be funny if tobi had everything set up to seal gin and kin bros and then poof, both disappear cause kabuto release the technique. Heck I could see him doing something like that and then negotiating for something in return for these two vital assets.

As for the manga, it was great, finally saw alliance struggle and im hoping that this one battle does not constitute the entire war. However I take that back because, white zetsu hasn't even shown his entire capabilities yet, only half of each side is "gone", and we have seen so little of some of these really important characters,so much so, that it would be extremely unfinished if this battle was the entire war.

Im also hoping that my theory on Naruto's power come to fruition. lol come on out lost scroll!

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

pretty good chapter, but I still feel it has been rushed.
    Where is the Ghost Dance?
    Where is Kakashi's rampage?
    How was Kakuzu defeated?
    The seven swordsmen?

Too much to solve

Senior Member Sennin Jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by UxCxHxIxHxA View Post
    pretty good chapter, but I still feel it has been rushed.
    Where is the Ghost Dance?
    Where is Kakashi's rampage?
    How was Kakuzu defeated?
    The seven swordsmen?

Too much to solve
    Kishi has to rush things now, things have been way too slow.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

someone said about scroll. tsunade should give that forbidden scroll used by 1st against madara and 4th's scroll to seal those beasts (i think). how about j-man's scroll (for intel).

then summon ma-pa (frogs) to read, translate and transfer the message via tsunade's slug.

Last edited by naturo9; 05-03-2011 at 02:24 AM.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

well not only two kabuto still has itachi and nagato rrevived

Guardian of the Blü Tomb izzy89's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

dont know if anyone else said this, but i believe he was taking the kin-gin brothers chakra in order to have enough power to capture naruto and killer bee....which is why he waited until now to retrieve their chakra...otherwise if he went against those jinchuuriki now...he'd probably lose. he's not taking any chances.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

this chapter was a bit confusing and seemed muddled up to me, i wish they would have just released it later but edited it more. we wont get the next one now for a while anyways

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

amazing chapter!! i give it a 5.
    1) will naruto ever use Sage mode. he is stronger and faster in Kyuubi mode n switches to Kyuubi mode with much ease. entering Sage mode takes time.
    2) why would Raikage and Tsunade want to stop Bee and Naruto. the alliance are out of ideas and they'll need those 2 to stop Madara who has a just few hours to carry out his plan.
    3) why is Bee worried about Naruto's chakra? i though in Kyuubi mode, his chakra was so so much?
    4) will the Madara forces also retreat since it's night or continue the attacks. can't believe the alliance has lost half of its force already

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by gunnerfiz View Post
    amazing chapter!! i give it a 5.
    1) will naruto ever use Sage mode. he is stronger and faster in Kyuubi mode n switches to Kyuubi mode with much ease. entering Sage mode takes time.
    2) why would Raikage and Tsunade want to stop Bee and Naruto. the alliance are out of ideas and they'll need those 2 to stop Madara who has a just few hours to carry out his plan.
    3) why is Bee worried about Naruto's chakra? i though in Kyuubi mode, his chakra was so so much?
    4) will the Madara forces also retreat since it's night or continue the attacks. can't believe the alliance has lost half of its force already
    1) he can use sage mode in the blink of an eye
    2) they still fell the danger of their bijju been taken away....
    3) in kyuubi mode ( if there is no understanding b/w bijju and jinchuriki then) naruto n kyuubi are exchanging chakras....
    4) i think they retreated .....

u didnt number the last thing so im not going to say anything about it ...lol:D

Academy Student
    Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by gaaradona View Post
    well not only two kabuto still has itachi and nagato rrevived
    Though this is true, Kabuto does not seem to be fully cooperating with Madara's plan. And since Kabuto has not revealed much of his own intentions yet, we can only assume that he's only aiding Madara so far for his own benefit. If Madara really does end up requiring additional Akatsuki to seal beast chakra, then Kabuto would attempt to profit on this weakness. For example, Kabuto may not be willing to "lend" Itachi, Nagato, or possibly even Kakuzu over without extreme compensation.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fried Chicken

boring. was hoping for something more exciting after waiting for awhile.aw well hoepfully next one will be great.