View Poll Results: Rate this chapter

Voters
286. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1

    9 3.15%
  • 2

    11 3.85%
  • 3

    31 10.84%
  • 4

    85 29.72%
  • 5

    150 52.45%
Page 8 of 12 « First ... 456789101112 Last»
Results 141 to 160 of 238
  1. #141
    Gin-San's Avatar
    Status
    Gin-San is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    10,461
    Location
    In Odds Jobs "Yorozuya"
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 537 Discussion and 538 Predictions

    pretty good chapter, but I still feel it has been rushed.
    Where is the Ghost Dance?
    Where is Kakashi's rampage?
    How was Kakuzu defeated?
    The seven swordsmen?

    Too much to solve
     
         

  2. #142
    Senior Member Sennin Jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    Sennin Jinchuuriki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,402
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 537 Discussion and 538 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by UxCxHxIxHxA View Post
    pretty good chapter, but I still feel it has been rushed.
    Where is the Ghost Dance?
    Where is Kakashi's rampage?
    How was Kakuzu defeated?
    The seven swordsmen?

    Too much to solve
    Kishi has to rush things now, things have been way too slow.
     
         

  3. #143
    Member naturo9's Avatar
    Status
    naturo9 is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    982
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 537 Discussion and 538 Predictions

    someone said about scroll. tsunade should give that forbidden scroll used by 1st against madara and 4th's scroll to seal those beasts (i think). how about j-man's scroll (for intel).

    then summon ma-pa (frogs) to read, translate and transfer the message via tsunade's slug.
     
         
    Last edited by naturo9; 05-03-2011 at 03:24 AM.

  4. #144
    Member gaaradona's Avatar
    Status
    gaaradona is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    89
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 537 Discussion and 538 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by AdavaKage View Post
    Since there are now only two Akatsuki members, it would be extremely difficult for them to extract any of the beast chakra and seal it into the Gedo Statue.

    The Gin and Kin Brother's nine-tailed chakra first had to be sealed, so one, that it was in one place and Madara wouldn't have to deal with immobolizing the brothers, and two, the chakra is now in one easily extractable space which presumably would not take much effort to release and then seal back in the Gedo Statue.
    well not only two kabuto still has itachi and nagato rrevived
     
         

  5. #145
    Guardian of the Blü Tomb izzy89's Avatar
    Status
    izzy89 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    492
    Location
    the Dungeon, Konoha
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 537 Discussion and 538 Predictions

    dont know if anyone else said this, but i believe he was taking the kin-gin brothers chakra in order to have enough power to capture naruto and killer bee....which is why he waited until now to retrieve their chakra...otherwise if he went against those jinchuuriki now...he'd probably lose. he's not taking any chances.
     
         

  6. #146
    Member leezagboola's Avatar
    Status
    leezagboola is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    486
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 537 Discussion and 538 Predictions

    this chapter was a bit confusing and seemed muddled up to me, i wish they would have just released it later but edited it more. we wont get the next one now for a while anyways
     
         

  7. #147
    Member gunnerfiz's Avatar
    Status
    gunnerfiz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    31
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 537 Discussion and 538 Predictions

    amazing chapter!! i give it a 5.
    1) will naruto ever use Sage mode. he is stronger and faster in Kyuubi mode n switches to Kyuubi mode with much ease. entering Sage mode takes time.
    2) why would Raikage and Tsunade want to stop Bee and Naruto. the alliance are out of ideas and they'll need those 2 to stop Madara who has a just few hours to carry out his plan.
    3) why is Bee worried about Naruto's chakra? i though in Kyuubi mode, his chakra was so so much?
    4) will the Madara forces also retreat since it's night or continue the attacks. can't believe the alliance has lost half of its force already
     
         

  8. #148
    seniority faizan's Avatar
    Status
    faizan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,218
    Location
    Pakistan
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 537 Discussion and 538 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by gunnerfiz View Post
    amazing chapter!! i give it a 5.
    1) will naruto ever use Sage mode. he is stronger and faster in Kyuubi mode n switches to Kyuubi mode with much ease. entering Sage mode takes time.
    2) why would Raikage and Tsunade want to stop Bee and Naruto. the alliance are out of ideas and they'll need those 2 to stop Madara who has a just few hours to carry out his plan.
    3) why is Bee worried about Naruto's chakra? i though in Kyuubi mode, his chakra was so so much?
    4) will the Madara forces also retreat since it's night or continue the attacks. can't believe the alliance has lost half of its force already
    1) he can use sage mode in the blink of an eye
    2) they still fell the danger of their bijju been taken away....
    3) in kyuubi mode ( if there is no understanding b/w bijju and jinchuriki then) naruto n kyuubi are exchanging chakras....
    4) i think they retreated .....

    u didnt number the last thing so im not going to say anything about it ...lol:D
     
         

  9. #149
    Academy Student
    Status
    AdavaKage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    7
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 537 Discussion and 538 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by gaaradona View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AdavaKage View Post
    Since there are now only two Akatsuki members, it would be extremely difficult for them to extract any of the beast chakra and seal it into the Gedo Statue.
    well not only two kabuto still has itachi and nagato rrevived
    Though this is true, Kabuto does not seem to be fully cooperating with Madara's plan. And since Kabuto has not revealed much of his own intentions yet, we can only assume that he's only aiding Madara so far for his own benefit. If Madara really does end up requiring additional Akatsuki to seal beast chakra, then Kabuto would attempt to profit on this weakness. For example, Kabuto may not be willing to "lend" Itachi, Nagato, or possibly even Kakuzu over without extreme compensation.
     
         

  10. #150
    Member jnarutob's Avatar
    Status
    jnarutob is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    42
    Location
    N.I
    Fried Chicken
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 537 Discussion and 538 Predictions

    boring. was hoping for something more exciting after waiting for awhile.aw well hoepfully next one will be great.
     
         

  11. #151
    -Horny Bunny- Karmolo's Avatar
    Status
    Karmolo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    8,687
    Location
    Basecamp (SWE)
    Get rdy for rape all night
    long
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 537 Discussion and 538 Predictions

    was ok chapter.
     
         

  12. #152
    Academy Student
    Status
    fgfggg is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    18
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 537 Discussion and 538 Predictions

    the best chapter in weeks but i thought that sasuke will show up
     
         

  13. #153
    Member tsunademan's Avatar
    Status
    tsunademan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    332
    Location
    where the gods are
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 537 Discussion and 538 Predictions

    damn idk that madra forces would take out 1/2 of the joint shinobi army force and 3/5 kages have went to battle but E and Tsunade are just taking charge leaf needs to pull out of the army and let naruto and Tsunade and kakshi the rest of the kages deal with the remaining mebers of the uchia clan the uzumaki and senju and hugia DEAL with them they are the major clans that can go tow tow with them
     
         
    Last edited by tsunademan; 05-03-2011 at 04:36 PM. Reason: was not finshed

  14. #154
    Senior Member |KirA|'s Avatar
    Status
    |KirA| is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,715
    Location
    bundyland
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 537 Discussion and 538 Predictions

    no
     
         

  15. #155
    Member
    Status
    nite is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    443
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 537 Discussion and 538 Predictions

    537 was awesome chapter, can't wait for 538.

    Madara gets the kyubi chakra from gin/kin

    I think next chapter Raikage & Hokage encounter Naruto & Bee. prolly Raikages' secretary will teleport him and tsunade to the jinks.

    I see next chapter being the sealing of kin/gin, & Madara mentioning capturing Hachibi & mostly the ncounter of Tsunade, Raikage, Bee, & Naruto.
     
         

  16. #156
    Academy Student
    Status
    Yoni Erob is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 537 Discussion and 538 Predictions

    A bit of a mess to read, but otherwise a good chapter.

    I gotta ask: are anyone else kinda worried about the inevitable Naruto-Sasuke fight? By the time the fight comes the hype for it will have gone off the charts. I think it's going to be pretty difficult (if not impossible) for Kishi to meet those expectations.
     
         

  17. #157
    Scaze's Avatar
    Status
    Scaze is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    14,522
    Location
    In ur mum fam
    I'm not inactive. Just
    preoccupied.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 537 Discussion and 538 Predictions

    I feel the 4th ninja war is being rushed slightly

    kakashi's rampage was skipped (was looking forward to that ><) we havent seen any kages fight we hve only really seen daruis squad and choji yet there was such a build up to other fights yet we havnt seen them i atleast hope theyre put into the anime

    I rate this chapter a 4/5 though it was pretty good compared to some over recent chapters
     
         

  18. #158
    to be love, to be love Realtwisted's Avatar
    Status
    Realtwisted is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    606
    Location
    NEW JERSEY
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 537 Discussion and 538 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by white flash View Post
    I feel the 4th ninja war is being rushed slightly

    kakashi's rampage was skipped (was looking forward to that ><) we havent seen any kages fight we hve only really seen daruis squad and choji yet there was such a build up to other fights yet we havnt seen them i atleast hope theyre put into the anime

    I rate this chapter a 4/5 though it was pretty good compared to some over recent chapters
    Lmao, did you really believe that Kakashi was going to have his own chapter or something?hahah. Kakashi is old history, Madara or Sasuke or even Kabuto just need to pull our Obito Sharingan from his face and he is DONE DEAL. You wanted to see 1000 jutsu coming, ahhh. How many jutsu have we seen from him so far? Less them 20 , yeah.
     
         

  19. #159
    Member
    Status
    Rico Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    244
    Location
    Netherlands
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 537 Discussion and 538 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Realtwisted View Post
    Lmao, did you really believe that Kakashi was going to have his own chapter or something?hahah. Kakashi is old history, Madara or Sasuke or even Kabuto just need to pull our Obito Sharingan from his face and he is DONE DEAL. You wanted to see 1000 jutsu coming, ahhh. How many jutsu have we seen from him so far? Less them 20 , yeah.
    I don't agree with you about Kakashi being old history... We have never seen him go all-f*cking-out ... Not like Guy when he fought Kisame!
    Kakashi can use 4 elements, is a legendary ninja, a sharingan user and son of another legend the White Fang.

    I think there will be an era soon, of action filled chapters, showing what happened on te Gaara/Kaskashi/Samurai battlefield. And I can't wait for it... Kishi never rushes
     
         

  20. #160
    Member jammed20's Avatar
    Status
    jammed20 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    38
    Location
    Manila, Philippines
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 537 Discussion and 538 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoni Erob View Post
    A bit of a mess to read, but otherwise a good chapter.

    I gotta ask: are anyone else kinda worried about the inevitable Naruto-Sasuke fight? By the time the fight comes the hype for it will have gone off the charts. I think it's going to be pretty difficult (if not impossible) for Kishi to meet those expectations.
    With my experience with Kishi, he can make a lot of peaks in the story, he can bend twist and even flip the story to create a new hype. believe in Kishi... he hasn't disappointed me yet
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •