Status
    Mar 2014
    The Other Hokage

Base Naruto?

It just came to mind that, how in the hell was base naruto keeping up with momoshiki? I mean, in the movie didn't the dude fight off RSM naruto & sasuke for a bit?
    Momoshiki is a bigger scrub than i thought.

Last edited by NextGenNinja; 12-30-2016 at 11:03 AM.

Status
    Jan 2015
    Love breeds sacrifice, wich
    breeds hatred. Then you can
    know Pain. Do you hate me?

Re: Base Naruto?

Well it seems the new mangaka decided Momoshiki shouldn't be that strong enough to keep up with RSM Naruto.
    Besides Base Adult Naruto should be quite formidable. I don't find it surprising that he was keeping up with Momo.

Truth is Subjective. SageArtGenocide's Avatar

Status
    Oct 2016
    Those who will not reason, are
    bigots, those who cannot, are
    fools, and those who dare not,
    are slaves.

Id say base adult naruto is as strong as sm 16yo naruto

Status
    Mar 2014
    The Other Hokage

Quote Originally Posted by Yata Mirror View Post
    Well it seems the new mangaka decided Momoshiki shouldn't be that strong enough to keep up with RSM Naruto.
    Besides Base Adult Naruto should be quite formidable. I don't find it surprising that he was keeping up with Momo.
    The dude supposedly scared kaguya, that's a pretty bad decision if true. Base naruto doesn't even hold a candle to RSM though.

Status
    Jan 2015
    Love breeds sacrifice, wich
    breeds hatred. Then you can
    know Pain. Do you hate me?

Quote Originally Posted by NextGenNinja View Post
    The dude supposedly scared kaguya, that's a pretty bad decision if true. Base naruto doesn't even hold a candle to RSM though.
    I'm sure Kaguya wasn't scared of Momoshiki's Taijutsu you know.. It's his hax Rinnegan she was frightened by.
    Base Naruto is truly vastly inferior to his RSM self but we know little about Momo's Taijutsu skills, except they're above Kage level. So all we can accept is that Base Naruto's Taijutsu is that good.

Status
    Mar 2014
    The Other Hokage

Quote Originally Posted by Yata Mirror View Post
    I'm sure Kaguya wasn't scared of Momoshiki's Taijutsu you know.. It's his hax Rinnegan she was frightened by.
    Base Naruto is truly vastly inferior to his RSM self but we know little about Momo's Taijutsu skills, except they're above Kage level. So all we can accept is that Base Naruto's Taijutsu is that good.
    He needs the speed & reflexes to use his rinnegan against her. Anything less results in a blitz with an ash bone through the chest. It was decent in the movie, the manga was even worse.

Status
    Mar 2014
    Remember to have just one
    waifu. Getting more waifu will
    destroy your laifu.

Awards Showcase

He's fodder, Ikemodo should've made him more deadly. He should've made Naruto and Sasuke go at the peak of their powers. Full RSM mode with TSB for Naruto and full powered Rinnegan Sasuke. He could potentially come up with a few combos, like idk a TSB with a shape of indra's arrow in Sasuke's bow or something , something cool, Chibaku tensei shapped rasengan, idk worthy of killing Momoshiki with a big bang

He got rekt in cqc by Naruto. Couldn't even react and avoid Sasuke's speed. Got one shotted by Kurama's/PS sword slash. Ikemodo made him very weak, weaker than the movie version imo. At least in the movie he could put up a few slaps...

Status
    Mar 2014
    The Other Hokage

Quote Originally Posted by Ricardo View Post
    He's fodder, Ikemodo should've made him more deadly. He should've made Naruto and Sasuke go at the peak of their powers. Full RSM mode with TSB for Naruto and full powered Rinnegan Sasuke. He could potentially come up with a few combos, like idk a TSB with a shape of indra's arrow in Sasuke's bow or something , something cool, Chibaku tensei shapped rasengan, idk worthy of killing Momoshiki with a big bang

He got rekt in cqc by Naruto. Couldn't even react and avoid Sasuke's speed. Got one shotted by Kurama's/PS sword slash. Ikemodo made him very weak, weaker than the movie version imo. At least in the movie he could put up a few slaps...
    I agree, this won't be the first nor last time potential got wasted in this series.

Status
    May 2014
    Knowledge is Power!

Awards Showcase

First....Kaguya wasn't afraid of Momokishi alone. She was afraid of an army of Momokishi alike things....

Status
    Mar 2014
    The Other Hokage

Quote Originally Posted by Ôrochímaru View Post
    First....Kaguya wasn't afraid of Momokishi alone. She was afraid of an army of Momokishi alike things....
    Well, him and Kinshiki are the ones she feared. I blame kishimoto for poorly portraying those two's power.

ด้้้้็็็ ็้้้้้็ ็็็้้้้้ ้ SpoilerAlerts's Avatar

Status
    Apr 2014
    BlackQuasar Flyboyissac etc.._

Quote Originally Posted by NextGenNinja View Post
    Well, him and Kinshiki are the ones she feared. I blame kishimoto for poorly portraying those two's power.
    well first off kishimoto never had kaguya stated anything about kaguya fearing momoshiki that was filler all we know is kaguya went to war with someone and i guess lost her army but this obviously couldn't been on earth where she ate the fruit and gained god level powers

Status
    Mar 2014
    The Other Hokage

Quote Originally Posted by SpoilerAlerts View Post
    well first off kishimoto never had kaguya stated anything about kaguya fearing momoshiki that was filler all we know is kaguya went to war with someone and i guess lost her army but this obviously couldn't been on earth where she ate the fruit and gained god level powers
    I'm not talking about the anime, the boruto manga stated kaguya's scroll is a warning about those two's invasion. Anything else is speculation.