Page 2 of 5 « First 12345 Last»
Results 21 to 40 of 82
  1. #21
    Senior Member Vulpini's Avatar

    Status
    Vulpini is online now
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    4,539
    "These violent
    delights... have violent
    ends."
     

    Re: The last episodes explain why Sasuke hasn't/won't return home.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkin Ninja View Post
    The guy is arguably the fastest ninja and they have summonings, tech, clones, etc. but this guy didn't recognize his daughter, lel. You're right so comparing Sasuke's situation to a soldier's is stupid.
    1 - Sasuke only saw Sarada when she was a little baby
    2 - When he first encountered her after all that time, she was totally different from what he remembered (there's a huge difference between a 2 year old toddler to a 12 year old kid)
    3 - He had just seen a guy that attacked him with a Sharingan activated saying he was an Uchiha
    4 - One day later Sarada appears with the Sharingan activated saying she was a Uchiha

    Sasuke reacted according to the situation.
     
         
    Last edited by Vulpini; 01-06-2017 at 03:09 AM.

  2. #22
    Member whiteboy2345's Avatar

    Status
    whiteboy2345 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    342
    This user doesn't care about
    status
     

    Re: The last episodes explain why Sasuke hasn't/won't return home.

    I don't see him coming home after learning the truth about the Uchiha massacre, it wouldn't be realistic if he did that.

    The story needs some sort of human emotion consistency.
     
         

  3. #23
    大筒木 カグヤ lndra's Avatar

    Status
    lndra is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    22,204
    Sometimes I forget to reply to
    messages.
     

    Awards Showcase


    Re: The last episodes explain why Sasuke hasn't/won't return home.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vulpini View Post
    Shueisha treated the light novels as canon, Kishimoto made the illustrations. That's more than enough.

    Kishimoto > Shueisha > SP > rest > you
    Shueisha is the one who authorizes the novels in the first place, that doesn't make them canon. Especially when your 'SHUEISHA' released a Naruto time line (with the Canon events they publicized) when the Boruto Movie came out.

    Kishimoto > Shueisha > SP > rest > your fan fic Shueisha > you
     
         

  4. #24
    Senior Member Vulpini's Avatar

    Status
    Vulpini is online now
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    4,539
    "These violent
    delights... have violent
    ends."
     

    Re: The last episodes explain why Sasuke hasn't/won't return home.

    Quote Originally Posted by lndra View Post
    Shueisha is the one who authorizes the novels in the first place, that doesn't make them canon. Especially when your 'SHUEISHA' released a Naruto time line (with the Canon events they publicized) when the Boruto Movie came out.

    Kishimoto > Shueisha > SP > rest > your fan fic Shueisha > you
    And who authorizes Shueisha to publish the novels? I'll give you a hint: that person even draws the illustrations for the novels.
     
         

  5. #25
    Ashen One ✯ Ricardo's Avatar

    Status
    Ricardo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    8,509
    Location
    Waifu
    Remember to have just one
    waifu. Getting more waifu will
    destroy your laifu.
     

    Awards Showcase


    Re: The last episodes explain why Sasuke hasn't/won't return home.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Necromancer View Post


    He doesn't have to be the Hokage to continue with his plan to protect the world from the shadows. He took a different approach, but it's the same plan.
    Same plan, but highly different measures.

    And for everyone who's saying the novels are filler, no... they are not. They are included in the official timelines of the series. The animated version of studio pierrot of Sasuke shinden is filler since they changed and edited a lot of content from the original novel.

     
         
    Last edited by Ricardo; 01-06-2017 at 04:06 AM.

  6. #26
    -Scream- Kuntilanak's Avatar

    Status
    Kuntilanak is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    19,415
    Location
    dark alley
    -Raging Evil-
     

    Awards Showcase


    Re: The last episodes explain why Sasuke hasn't/won't return home.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vulpini View Post
    And who authorizes Shueisha to publish the novels? I'll give you a hint: that person even draws the illustrations for the novels.
    Bcus of Money even a great star players would want to be in Chinese league. You see the similarity of situation here, 'Money'. Yes Kishi illustrates it but that doesnt mean he acknowledge it as a canon to his manga unless he said so.


    I can contribute my drawing work to any third party but that doesnt mean I will recognize their work as legitimatly connected/related to my own fictional work
     
         

  7. #27
    ~¦Prince and Heir¦~ 拮抗薬 Ambivalence's Avatar

    Status
    Ambivalence is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    4,747
    Location
    Isla de Muerta
    Delenda est.
     

    Re: The last episodes explain why Sasuke hasn't/won't return home.

    Filler doesn't explain anything. However, it's quite easy to interpret Sasuke actions and draw a logical conclusion - Sasuke doesn't come home because he doesn't want to spend any time with his wife or his daughter. This is supported by the following facts:

    - The ninja world is at peace. There is really not much for Sasuke to do out there except vague and mostly fan-made theories, while the massive amount of time he's away on basically nothing only cements his displeasure of being with the two women

    - No amount of "protection from the shadows" can explain decades of not returning home

    - Sasuke was never interested in Sakura, as he canonically stated. After the war, he most likely just tried to produce a heir to his clan, but failed and decided a second attempt wasn't worth it

    - Sasuke is still not interested in her, given the fact that, besides never bothering to visit, he denies her even basic physical interaction, like a hug or a kiss (lmao)

    - Sasuke couldn't even recognize his daughter

    - Sasuke ignores Sarada while focusing on his best friend's kid, seeing in him actual potential.

    That's what facts of the manga say. Novels aren't canon.
     
         

  8. #28
    Kage Pumpkin Ninja's Avatar

    Status
    Pumpkin Ninja is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    14,205
    Location
    Kamui Dimension
    This user's status has been
    stolen.
     

    Awards Showcase


    Re: The last episodes explain why Sasuke hasn't/won't return home.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vulpini View Post
    1 - Sasuke only saw Sarada when she was a little baby
    2 - When he first encountered her after all that time, she was totally different from what he remembered (there's a huge difference between a 2 year old toddler to a 12 year old kid)
    3 - He had just seen a guy that attacked him with a Sharingan activated saying he was an Uchiha
    4 - One day later Sarada appears with the Sharingan activated saying she was a Uchiha

    Sasuke reacted according to the situation.
    Yeah I said he didn't know what she looked like. How did any of this change that, you're agreeing with me again? That fact is it was sad. You can hardly call that a legacy.
     
         

  9. #29
    大筒木 カグヤ lndra's Avatar

    Status
    lndra is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    22,204
    Sometimes I forget to reply to
    messages.
     

    Awards Showcase


    Re: The last episodes explain why Sasuke hasn't/won't return home.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vulpini View Post
    And who authorizes Shueisha to publish the novels? I'll give you a hint: that person even draws the illustrations for the novels.
    LOL my sides. Shueshia owns Naruto. Kishimoto is signed under their corporation.

    He does not run them, it's vice versa.
     
         

  10. #30
    MR PRESIDERP's Avatar

    Status
    MR PRESIDERP is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    38,665
    Location
    Empyrean
    This user has derp status
     

    Awards Showcase


    Re: The last episodes explain why Sasuke hasn't/won't return home.

    Dark Knight
     
         

  11. #31
    Senior Member Vulpini's Avatar

    Status
    Vulpini is online now
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    4,539
    "These violent
    delights... have violent
    ends."
     

    Re: The last episodes explain why Sasuke hasn't/won't return home.

    Quote Originally Posted by lndra View Post
    LOL my sides. Shueshia owns Naruto. Kishimoto is signed under their corporation.

    He does not run them, it's vice versa.
    Nah. Shueisha only owns the publishing rights. I'm pretty sure Kishimoto owns major part of the rights and has creative freedom to do whatever he wants with his series.
     
         

  12. #32
    Kēji's Avatar

    Status
    Kēji is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    6,692
    Location
    No Where
    Live by a creed
     

    Awards Showcase


    Re: The last episodes explain why Sasuke hasn't/won't return home.

    Agreed
     
         

  13. #33
    大筒木 カグヤ lndra's Avatar

    Status
    lndra is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    22,204
    Sometimes I forget to reply to
    messages.
     

    Awards Showcase


    Re: The last episodes explain why Sasuke hasn't/won't return home.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vulpini View Post
    Nah. Shueisha only owns the publishing rights. I'm pretty sure Kishimoto owns major part of the rights and has creative freedom to do whatever he wants with his series.
    Kishimoto having rights is obvious, but he does not control the stuff you were yapping about earlier.

    Fun fact: Shueshia is the one who wanted this continuation and here we are.
     
         

  14. #34
    Senior Member Vulpini's Avatar

    Status
    Vulpini is online now
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    4,539
    "These violent
    delights... have violent
    ends."
     

    Re: The last episodes explain why Sasuke hasn't/won't return home.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ambivalence View Post
    Filler doesn't explain anything. However, it's quite easy to interpret Sasuke actions and draw a logical conclusion - Sasuke doesn't come home because he doesn't want to spend any time with his wife or his daughter. This is supported by the following facts:

    - The ninja world is at peace. There is really not much for Sasuke to do out there except vague and mostly fan-made theories, while the massive amount of time he's away on basically nothing only cements his displeasure of being with the two women

    - No amount of "protection from the shadows" can explain decades of not returning home

    - Sasuke was never interested in Sakura, as he canonically stated. After the war, he most likely just tried to produce a heir to his clan, but failed and decided a second attempt wasn't worth it

    - Sasuke is still not interested in her, given the fact that, besides never bothering to visit, he denies her even basic physical interaction, like a hug or a kiss (lmao)

    - Sasuke couldn't even recognize his daughter

    - Sasuke ignores Sarada while focusing on his best friend's kid, seeing in him actual potential.

    That's what facts of the manga say. Novels aren't canon.
    I'm not even going to bother reading a biased post.
     
         

  15. #35
    Jumanji一野生 RastaRasta's Avatar

    Status
    RastaRasta is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    12,616
    Location
    Land Of Supreme'
    There's a snake in my boot'
     

    Awards Showcase


    Re: The last episodes explain why Sasuke hasn't/won't return home.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ambivalence View Post
    Filler doesn't explain anything. However, it's quite easy to interpret Sasuke actions and draw a logical conclusion - Sasuke doesn't come home because he doesn't want to spend any time with his wife or his daughter. This is supported by the following facts:

    - The ninja world is at peace. There is really not much for Sasuke to do out there except vague and mostly fan-made theories, while the massive amount of time he's away on basically nothing only cements his displeasure of being with the two women[
    Not a fact, your conclusion.

    No amount of "protection from the shadows" can explain decades of not returning home
    True! He has done explaining to do.

    Sasuke was never interested in Sakura, as he canonically stated. After the war, he most likely just tried to produce a heir to his clan, but failed and decided a second attempt wasn't worth it
    His interest did arise the minute he poked her head but after that everything fell flat.


    Sasuke is still not interested in her, given the fact that, besides never bothering to visit, he denies her even basic physical interaction, like a hug or a kiss (lmao)
    They did more then kiss and hug to make Sarada, just because he comedically denied Sakura a hug or a kiss doesn't mean there isn't a intimate connection. That's child logic, Sasuke will never display his affections for anyone in the form of PDA he just won't. Oh wait do you have scans of them sleeping in two separate beds while they were in the village.

    Sasuke couldn't even recognize his daughter
    I have no words for this!

    Sasuke ignores Sarada while focusing on his best friend's kid, seeing in him actual potential.
    Fanfic, just because Sasuke has taken interest in Boruto doesn't mean he's dismissing Sarada's because she's already proven herself to Sasuke (her abilities) and he seemed impressed to say the least. And going into the movie Sarada was already debabtly more advanced then him so I think not.
     
         

  16. #36
    Member Kanino's Avatar

    Status
    Kanino is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    726
    Attack on Titan,
    TerraForrmars, Tokyo Ghoul/Re,
    Code Breaker, Deadman
    Wonderland and AGK = favorite
    mangas
     

    Re: The last episodes explain why Sasuke hasn't/won't return home.

    What novel is next ?
     
         

  17. #37
    大筒木 カグヤ lndra's Avatar

    Status
    lndra is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    22,204
    Sometimes I forget to reply to
    messages.
     

    Awards Showcase


    Re: The last episodes explain why Sasuke hasn't/won't return home.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kanino View Post
    What novel is next ?
    Shikamaru and then the Konoha novel. I think.

    After is the trash next gen
     
         

  18. #38
    Senior Member Vulpini's Avatar

    Status
    Vulpini is online now
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    4,539
    "These violent
    delights... have violent
    ends."
     

    Re: The last episodes explain why Sasuke hasn't/won't return home.

    Quote Originally Posted by lndra View Post
    Kishimoto having rights is obvious, but he does not control the stuff you were yapping about earlier.

    Fun fact: Shueshia is the one who wanted this continuation and here we are.
    I never said Kishimoto has total control over his own series, and that's because some of Naruto's rights don't belong to him. Either way, he owns most of the rights, so anything envolving the Naruto series has to go though him/his legal team first.

    Without his approval, nothing happens. And looks like he totally approved it, dude even made all the novels illustrations.
     
         

  19. #39
    大筒木 カグヤ lndra's Avatar

    Status
    lndra is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    22,204
    Sometimes I forget to reply to
    messages.
     

    Awards Showcase


    Re: The last episodes explain why Sasuke hasn't/won't return home.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vulpini View Post
    I never said Kishimoto has total control over his own series, and that's because some of Naruto's rights don't belong to him. Either way, he owns most of the rights, so anything envolving the Naruto series has to go though him/his lawyers first.

    Without his approval, nothing happens. And looks like he totally approved it, dude even made all the novels illustrations.
    You were trying to say Kishimoto is the one who authorizes Shueshia to publish the novels. Smh

    That's all I was telling you which was incorrect. Dunno about all this extra details.
     
         

  20. #40
    Senior Member Vulpini's Avatar

    Status
    Vulpini is online now
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    4,539
    "These violent
    delights... have violent
    ends."
     

    Re: The last episodes explain why Sasuke hasn't/won't return home.

    Quote Originally Posted by lndra View Post
    You were trying to say Kishimoto is the one who authorizes Shueshia to publish the novels. Smh

    That's all I was telling you which was incorrect. Dunno about all this extra details.
    So you're telling me what I was trying to say?

    Anyways:
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricardo View Post
     
         
    Last edited by Vulpini; 01-06-2017 at 05:49 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •