Page 1 of 4 1234 Last»
Results 1 to 20 of 76
  1. #1
    💋💋無の境💋💋 Loki d's Avatar

    Status
    Loki d is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    2,516
    Location
    Limbo!!
    An eye for an eye leaves the
    whole world blind
     

    Black Women are the main problem in America...



    Yes there are some faults with Black men in America but Black women have too much power in America...Tommy laid the facts tho...

    Some of these black men in America turned into simps and started calling Black Women a God
     
         
    Last edited by Loki d; 01-11-2017 at 09:02 PM.

  2. #2
    Still like a lake. ~Ethereal~'s Avatar

    Status
    ~Ethereal~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    23,861
    Location
    Girl sent from above.
    Conspirator's therapist.
     

    Awards Showcase


    Re: Black Women are the main problem in America...

    Lol .
     
         

  3. #3
    Senior Member JVenomStar's Avatar

    Status
    JVenomStar is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,601
    Location
    IN MY OWN WORLD
    Sixth Hokage 06, SZaiee,
    EPICMemma, TheVillain, Djorde,
    TheTruthSpoken, Madarabase,
    Vulpini, Howling Fox, SasuSaku
    Fanbase
     

    Re: Black Women are the main problem in America...

    Wow, way to generalize an entire race like all others. They are not the problem. The main people who are the problem are:

    .Racist people

    .Thugs & Criminals

    .Corrupted officials (FBI, CIA, Government, Corporate)
     
         
    Last edited by JVenomStar; 01-11-2017 at 09:10 PM.

  4. #4
    💋💋無の境💋💋 Loki d's Avatar

    Status
    Loki d is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    2,516
    Location
    Limbo!!
    An eye for an eye leaves the
    whole world blind
     

    Re: Black Women are the main problem in America...

    Quote Originally Posted by JVenomStar View Post
    Wow, way to generalize an entire race like all others.
    1. Don't get offended by a title geez
    2. Great way to digress from the point
    3. It has less to do with race and more to do with gender
     
         

  5. #5
    Senior Member JVenomStar's Avatar

    Status
    JVenomStar is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,601
    Location
    IN MY OWN WORLD
    Sixth Hokage 06, SZaiee,
    EPICMemma, TheVillain, Djorde,
    TheTruthSpoken, Madarabase,
    Vulpini, Howling Fox, SasuSaku
    Fanbase
     

    Re: Black Women are the main problem in America...

    Quote Originally Posted by Loki d View Post
    1. Don't get offended by a title geez
    2. Great way to digress from the point
    3. It has less to do with race and more to do with gender
    1. Not offended

    2. What point? You said black women are the main problem. Are you denying the ignorance of your own title?



    3. You say it's about gender, but only mentioned BLACK women, who you CLAIM AS THE MAIN PROBLEM IN AMERICA.

     
         
    Last edited by JVenomStar; 01-11-2017 at 09:23 PM.

  6. #6
    Jumanji一野生 RastaRasta's Avatar

    Status
    RastaRasta is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    12,610
    Location
    Land Of Supreme'
    There's a snake in my boot'
     

    Awards Showcase


    Re: Black Women are the main problem in America...

    We've had to take power simply because of our men's inabilities. the black woman at very lease carried the black race for generations and if she's stumbling or making mistakes now; it's simply because she tired.

    So don't do it!

     
         

  7. #7
    Senior Member JVenomStar's Avatar

    Status
    JVenomStar is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,601
    Location
    IN MY OWN WORLD
    Sixth Hokage 06, SZaiee,
    EPICMemma, TheVillain, Djorde,
    TheTruthSpoken, Madarabase,
    Vulpini, Howling Fox, SasuSaku
    Fanbase
     

    Re: Black Women are the main problem in America...

    Quote Originally Posted by RastaRasta View Post
    We've had to take power simply because of our men's inabilities. the black woman at very lease carried the black race for generations and if she's stumbling or making mistakes now; it's simply because she tired.

    So don't do it!

    Yeah, it's a shame really with how many black single mothers there are in America. As a black man, I can't help to feel ashamed, because of the black men who wish not to take care of their responsibilities after they decide to slide between a woman's legs.

    Then you have the negative stereotypes and generalization like the ignorance of this title. People, especially racist people think all the bunch is spoiled when they're not.
     
         
    Last edited by JVenomStar; 01-11-2017 at 09:24 PM.

  8. #8
    Jumanji一野生 RastaRasta's Avatar

    Status
    RastaRasta is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    12,610
    Location
    Land Of Supreme'
    There's a snake in my boot'
     

    Awards Showcase


    Re: Black Women are the main problem in America...

    Quote Originally Posted by JVenomStar View Post
    Yeah, it's a shame really with how many black single mothers there are in America. As a black man, I can't help to feel ashamed, because of the black men who wish not to take care of their responsibilities after they decide to slide between a woman's legs.

    Then you have the negative stereotypes and generalization like the ignorance of this title. People, especially racist people think all the bunch is spoiled when they're not.
    The break down of the black family is your fault or any other black mans because it's a collection of things. Things that black men have power over and things they don't have power over.

    The real tragedy is that blacks have been told for the past 50 years that they are equal with whites and can achieve the same things. But they fail so miserably to do so despite every conceivable special privilege like quotas and handouts i.e. affirmative action, grants for college tuition and black owned businesses, school busing, HUD, anti-discrimination laws, etc, and lately reparations and apologies for slavery.

    TO GO FURTHER: If a disproportionate percentage of blacks are on death row, it isn't because 50 percent of murders committed in America are committed by blacks and almost all the victims are black. No, the disproportionate percentages are caused by racism in the criminal justice system and slavery's legacy.

    When large percentages of black high school graduates can't muster even 700 or 800 on the SAT, it isn't because they haven't studied hard enough and applied themselves. It's the result of racism and slavery's legacy. The strangest feature of this particular claim, and a testament to the power of racists, is that racists are able to wreak the greatest educational havoc in the very cities where the mayor is black, the superintendent of schools is black, and most of the teachers and principals are black.

    When it's noticed that black illegitimacy is 70 percent, and less than 40 percent of black children live in two-parent families, and social pathology reigns supreme, it's not because of personal irresponsibility. Instead, it's racism and the legacy of slavery. Nobody bothers to notice that a century ago, when blacks were much closer to slavery, had fewer civil rights and far fewer opportunities, black illegitimacy and family breakdown was a tiny fraction of today's.

    Think of it this way. Imagine you're on a high school or college basketball team. Your team coach counsels, "You're going to play a team that's better than you. No matter how much you practice, no matter how hard you try, you can't win. The only possible way for you to win is if we can get the scorers and referees to cheat for you."

    Evidently, blacks have no choice or control over their own lives. Success depends not on their own efforts, but on handouts, concessions and leg-ups given by white people.
     
         

  9. #9
    💋💋無の境💋💋 Loki d's Avatar

    Status
    Loki d is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    2,516
    Location
    Limbo!!
    An eye for an eye leaves the
    whole world blind
     

    Re: Black Women are the main problem in America...

    Quote Originally Posted by RastaRasta View Post
    We've had to take power simply because of our men's inabilities. the black woman at very lease carried the black race for generations and if she's stumbling or making mistakes now; it's simply because she tired.

    So don't do it!
    What inabilities? Black women betrayed Black men for feminism(power) in America....black men never had any power over women...black women have only been carrying black children for a few decades and look at that mess...

    Quote Originally Posted by JVenomStar View Post
    Yeah, it's a shame really with how many black single mothers there are in America. As a black man, I can't help to feel ashamed, because of the black men who wish not to take care of their responsibilities after they decide to slide between a woman's legs.

    Then you have the negative stereotypes and generalization like the ignorance of this title. People, especially racist people think all the bunch is spoiled when they're not.
    I have acknowledge that some black men are at fault but women are never held accountable because they fall under the false term of victims

    1. Black women can decide to have an abortion when they don't want to have a child but a man is forced to be a father..
    2. Black women can file child support for each kid they get
    3. Black women receive benefits if the man is gone...if you take away the benefits you will see more men in the family
    4. Black women get to choose thugs and make bad choices but can't be held accountable...
    5. Black women raise these thugs look at Chicago its filled with Single black moms and democrats
    6. Black women can take the accolade if she raised a boy who went to college but can't be accountable for the **** ups then somehow its the man's fault even though he was not present.
    7. It's always the man's fault whether he is present or not
    8. Black women decide who they let in between their legs...just like how you decide who comes into your home

    If you take away the benefit of being a single black mother then there would be less single black mothers but as long they get trophies for being so the problem would only remain at the rate its at
     
         
    Last edited by Loki d; 01-11-2017 at 09:53 PM.

  10. #10
    ᴠᴇᴛᴇʀᴀɴ fiji's Avatar

    Status
    fiji is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,792
    Location
    Upstate New York
    NF: Failed
     

    Re: Black Women are the main problem in America...

    Quote Originally Posted by JVenomStar View Post
    Yeah, it's a shame really with how many black single mothers there are in America. As a black man, I can't help to feel ashamed, because of the black men who wish not to take care of their responsibilities after they decide to slide between a woman's legs.

    Then you have the negative stereotypes and generalization like the ignorance of this title. People, especially racist people think all the bunch is spoiled when they're not.
    That's bullshit. Black women need to be held accountable for their actions, but false pro-blacks like Brother Polight and Dr. Umar Johnson let black people keep on with their bullshit, catering to black folk instead of giving them the truth. Everyone knows that a Woman holds the key to sex in the relationship, to what man they open their legs to is their decision and to what man they let father their children is their decision. If a woman decides to pair up with a no good, street ***** who's on child support, has half a decade of priors to his name, lives in his momma's basement, and then after she gets pregnant, he decides to go get back with his ex, or he gets sentenced to 20 years in prison, who's fault is that? You can't tell me that's not her fault, and this shit has been going on for almost over 4 decades, since the days of Nixon and LBJ.
     
         

  11. #11
    Senior Member sdkljfsdjnsjnoids's Avatar

    Status
    sdkljfsdjnsjnoids is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    1,229
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Black Women are the main problem in America...

    Social Darwinists said the lowest rank a human could have was being black and female.
     
         

  12. #12
    Premium User Amenotejikara's Avatar

    Status
    Amenotejikara is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    201
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Black Women are the main problem in America...

    Quote Originally Posted by Loki d View Post
    What inabilities? Black women betrayed Black men for feminism(power) in America....black men never had any power over women...black women have only been carrying black children for a few decades and look at that mess...


    I have acknowledge that some black men are at fault but women are never held accountable because they fall under the false term of victims

    1. Black women can decide to have an abortion when they don't want to have a child but a man is forced to be a father..
    2. Black women can file child support for each kid they get
    3. Black women receive benefits if the man is gone...if you take away the benefits you will see more men in the family
    4. Black women get to choose thugs and make bad choices but can't be held accountable...
    5. Black women raise these thugs look at Chicago its filled with Single black moms and democrats
    6. Black women can take the accolade if she raised a boy who went to college but can't be accountable for the **** ups then somehow its the man's fault even though he was not present.
    7. It's always the man's fault whether he is present or not
    8. Black women decide who they let in between their legs...just like how you decide who comes into your home

    If you take away the benefit of being a single black mother then there would be less single black mothers but as long they get trophies for being so the problem would only remain at the rate its at
    That's not a black problem, that's a woman problem.
     
         

  13. #13
    Jumanji一野生 RastaRasta's Avatar

    Status
    RastaRasta is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    12,610
    Location
    Land Of Supreme'
    There's a snake in my boot'
     

    Awards Showcase


    Re: Black Women are the main problem in America...

    Quote Originally Posted by Loki d View Post
    What inabilities? Black women betrayed Black men for feminism(power) in America
    I agree to some extent, in the late 1970's liberals did turned civil rights into feminism but we're not talking about a large plethora of black women. Now as far as the inabilities go; that would be black men who are not raising their children, who sell drugs, abandon their education, disrespect their mothers ect...

    black men never had any power over women...
    Women are meant to ruled over, TF? So why would they have power over us? Sidenote: It's not about having power over women and a real black man wouldn't want a woman who's subservienly weak.

    black women have only been carrying black children for a few decades and look at that mess..
    Only a few decades? Your making that sound as if a few decades isn't a long time, it's very ignorant! black women have been raising their children in their own for generations and sure it didn't produce sophisticated results all the time but that's not her fault individually. You sound like a goofy ass house boy who been trained to dawg his own women.

    Yes there is a mess! But perhaps if more black fathers were in their children's homes things would be diffrent.
     
         

  14. #14
    The Darkest Of Them All DarkDarling's Avatar

    Status
    DarkDarling is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    1,042
    Location
    With You~
    ♥ Devour Me Erotically, My
    Beautiful King ♔
     

    Re: Black Women are the main problem in America...

    Get your anti-black-female ass outta here. We don't need that shyt.
     
         

  15. #15
    Sister of Battle VVolfVVarrior's Avatar

    Status
    VVolfVVarrior is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    1,155
    Location
    Slovakia
    Here we stand and here shall
    we die, unbroken and unbowed,
    though the very hand of death
    itself come for us, we will
    spit our defiance to the end!
     

    Awards Showcase


    Re: Black Women are the main problem in America...

    I thought that for every single problem on this world is responsible white male. And I am not even sure who is more dumb. The one who create stupid things like this or the one who believe it.
     
         

  16. #16
    ᴠᴇᴛᴇʀᴀɴ fiji's Avatar

    Status
    fiji is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,792
    Location
    Upstate New York
    NF: Failed
     

    Re: Black Women are the main problem in America...

    Yooo, the SIMPing is real!! I didn't know so many users on NB were *****whipped sheep.

    I haven't seen this much damage control since Sasuke beat Naruto at the end of the series.

    Quote Originally Posted by Amenotejikara View Post
    That's not a black problem, that's a woman problem.
    They're not mutually exclusive, and no. Single motherhood does not exist in rates as high as it does in black demographics than it does in any other racial demographic. To say otherwise is bullshit.
     
         

  17. #17
    💋💋無の境💋💋 Loki d's Avatar

    Status
    Loki d is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    2,516
    Location
    Limbo!!
    An eye for an eye leaves the
    whole world blind
     

    Re: Black Women are the main problem in America...

    Quote Originally Posted by RastaRasta View Post
    I agree to some extent, in the late 1970's liberals did turned civil rights into feminism but we're not talking about a large plethora of black women. Now as far as the inabilities go; that would be black men who are not raising their children, who sell drugs, abandon their education, disrespect their mothers ect...

    Women are meant to ruled over, TF? So why would they have power over us? Sidenote: It's not about having power over women and a real black man wouldn't want a woman who's subservienly weak.

    Only a few decades? Your making that sound as if a few decades isn't a long time, it's very ignorant! black women have been raising their children in their own for generations and sure it didn't produce sophisticated results all the time but that's not her fault individually. You sound like a goofy ass house boy who been trained to dawg his own women.

    Yes there is a mess! But perhaps if more black fathers were in their children's homes things would be diffrent.
    These same young black men you speak of are raised by their mothers so their mothers must not be doing a good job teaching their boys to respect women....and you're ignoring the fact that black women choose these punk thugs...

    If I were to choose something that could be detrimental to me then I would be held accountable. Black men are held accountable for selling drugs they go to jail or prison...Black men are held accountable for not raising their kids...they have to pay child support.....But black women can't be held accountable because they are women....supposedly a double oppressed group..

    When have black women ever been subservient to black men....you confuse love, respect, and having a man as being subservient...some black women have this ideology that they can do bad all by themselves, that they can raise a child without a man...that they don't need a man...this idea is glorified by some women. This is that feminist shit...

    How many times have you heard or seen this


    Quote Originally Posted by DarkDarling View Post
    Get your anti-black-female ass outta here. We don't need that shyt.
    I have concern and care....you confuse that for opposition...
     
         
    Last edited by Loki d; 01-11-2017 at 11:01 PM.

  18. #18
    Premium User Amenotejikara's Avatar

    Status
    Amenotejikara is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    201
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Black Women are the main problem in America...

    Quote Originally Posted by fiji View Post
    Yooo, the SIMPing is real!! I didn't know so many users on NB were *****whipped sheep.

    I haven't seen this much damage control since Sasuke beat Naruto at the end of the series.



    They're not mutually exclusive, and no. Single motherhood does not exist in rates as high as it does in black demographics than it does in any other racial demographic. To say otherwise is bullshit.
    Obviously a racial systematic issue that Black women (and men) are forced to succumb to. chicago no less
     
         

  19. #19
    Member Kanino's Avatar

    Status
    Kanino is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    723
    Attack on Titan,
    TerraForrmars, Tokyo Ghoul/Re,
    Code Breaker, Deadman
    Wonderland and AGK = favorite
    mangas
     

    Re: Black Women are the main problem in America...

    Each race has their trash
     
         

  20. #20
    Senior Member slimreaper's Avatar

    Status
    slimreaper is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    8,414
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Black Women are the main problem in America...

    Quote Originally Posted by Amenotejikara View Post
    Obviously a racial systematic issue that Black women (and men) are forced to succumb to. chicago no less
    so every inequality can explained by systematic racism?

    What racism have white people experienced to cause Asians to have a lower single parent hood rate? face it it's cultural and blacks have a huge culture problem
     
         

Page 1 of 4 1234 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •