Page 1 of 3 123 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 53
  1. #1
    Banned
    Status
    madaraEMS is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Hidden Mist
    Posts
    197
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Minato vs. Madara

    Minato vs Madara (full power)
    whom do you think would win
     
         

  2. #2
    Member
    Status
    Archor is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    63
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Minato vs. Madara

    Quote Originally Posted by madaraEMS View Post
    Minato vs Madara (full power)
    whom do you think would win
    Minato already won. If Madara is at full power then it would be only fair that you let Minato get more experience and time as well. Not a fight where his wife is dying and son getting orphanned and all that jazz.
     
         

  3. #3
    Banned
    Status
    madaraEMS is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Hidden Mist
    Posts
    197
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Minato vs. Madara

    minato dint win the fight was incomplete thats what im saying
     
         

  4. #4
    Academy Student
    Status
    sahand is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Iran, Tehran
    Posts
    2
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Minato vs. Madara

    Minato
     
         

  5. #5
    is carbon based. Ira's Avatar
    Status
    Ira is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    On a scale of one to Edward Cullen, how stalker-ish are you?
    Posts
    9,004
    Post Thanks / Like
    "It’is undivided, but
    exists in all divided things
    as if it has been divided; it
    is also the sustainer of all
    things, as it is also their
    absorber and also their
    creator. "
     



    Re: Minato vs. Madara

    Quote Originally Posted by madaraEMS View Post
    minato dint win the fight was incomplete thats what im saying
    Madara had to run away to save himself. He had lost the control of kyuubi and Minato had marked him with Kunai. Minato won.
     
         

  6. #6
    Banned
    Status
    madaraEMS is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Hidden Mist
    Posts
    197
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Minato vs. Madara

    and secondly madara wasnt at full power either. dint he say he lost his true powers while battling the first hokage
     
         

  7. #7
    Member Bolster's Avatar
    Status
    Bolster is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Turtle Rock
    Posts
    319
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Minato vs. Madara

    Very hard to answer. It's like asking your mom vs my mom, who will win?
     
         

  8. #8
    Member Trey Leonhart's Avatar
    Status
    Trey Leonhart is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Jakarta, Indonesia
    Posts
    131
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Minato vs. Madara

    Quote Originally Posted by isthatnecessary View Post
    Madara had to run away to save himself. He had lost the control of kyuubi and Minato had marked him with Kunai. Minato won.
    madara doesn't even use sharingan.
     
         

  9. #9
    Academy Student narutesan's Avatar
    Status
    narutesan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    24
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Minato vs. Madara

    minatooooooooooooooo
     
         

  10. #10
    VENGEANCE! chisengan's Avatar
    Status
    chisengan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    HELL!
    Posts
    88
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Minato vs. Madara

    that would be a close battle but does madara have the rinnegahn?
     
         

  11. #11
    Member
    Status
    Archor is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    63
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Minato vs. Madara

    Quote Originally Posted by Trey Leonhart View Post
    madara doesn't even use sharingan.
    You mean he was controlling kyuubi without sharingan? :flaw:
     
         

  12. #12
    The Raging Demon Mr PLATINUM's Avatar
    Status
    Mr PLATINUM is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    All Blue
    Posts
    4,410
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Minato vs. Madara

    its kinda dumb saying madara at full power when no one in the world knows his full power besides kishi. i think its enuf confirmation that madara got owned against minato. who can hit him and place a seal on him at the same time???
     
         

  13. #13
    Member Sarutobi Dosu's Avatar
    Status
    Sarutobi Dosu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Bremerton, WA
    Posts
    127
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Minato vs. Madara

    Quote Originally Posted by Archor View Post
    You mean he was controlling kyuubi without sharingan? :flaw:
    The first didn't have the Sharingan...
     
         

  14. #14
    Senior Member Turson's Avatar
    Status
    Turson is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    9,475
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Minato vs. Madara

    Full power Madara? Well, I think that current Madara is more powerful than past (EMS) Madara. I also think that Minato wouldnt have a chance against him.
     
         

  15. #15
    Academy Student Jirayasama's Avatar
    Status
    Jirayasama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Kathmandu, Nepal.
    Posts
    26
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Minato vs. Madara

    minato will win ..coz as we have read in manga that minato was able to hit him rasengan .......as well as minato is the youngest hokage.......
     
         

  16. #16
    Member Trey Leonhart's Avatar
    Status
    Trey Leonhart is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Jakarta, Indonesia
    Posts
    131
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Minato vs. Madara

    Quote Originally Posted by Archor View Post
    You mean he was controlling kyuubi without sharingan? :flaw:
    dude, when battle with 4th he doesn't active his sharingan. he can't read 4th's movement. -read topic's title
     
         

  17. #17
    Senior Member Amantius's Avatar
    Status
    Amantius is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Flexin
    Posts
    2,027
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Minato vs. Madara

    This question is stupid, because Kishi already gave us the battle, and Minato clearly won; Also didn't tobi stole the 4th time space jutsu? which means the original user is always the bestnaruto:
     
         

  18. #18
    Senior Member Amantius's Avatar
    Status
    Amantius is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Flexin
    Posts
    2,027
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Minato vs. Madara

    Quote Originally Posted by Trey Leonhart View Post
    dude, when battle with 4th he doesn't active his sharingan. he can't read 4th's movement. -read topic's title
    Activating sharingan or not, wait!! scratch that his sharingan never goes off so he did indeed use his sharingan lol
     
         

  19. #19
    That Guy Jack Spicer's Avatar
    Status
    Jack Spicer is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    DWMA
    Posts
    16,435
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Darling,tell me what you
    need."


    "Peter."
     



    Re: Minato vs. Madara

    Minato already won

    And I think he'd win again. Madara wasn't "complete", but he had the Demon Fox with him and Minato worrying about his family and village. And Minato still won.
     
         
    Last edited by Jack Spicer; 05-07-2011 at 08:54 PM. Reason: ...

  20. #20
    overcome hatred with love ackeem1992's Avatar
    Status
    ackeem1992 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    jamaica
    Posts
    4,206
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Minato vs. Madara

    Quote Originally Posted by madaraEMS View Post
    minato dint win the fight was incomplete thats what im saying
    Also, at that point in time madara was still not 100%, being he had lost mosts of his techs by hashirama decades prior. Therefore madara full force 100% would pawn minato.
     
         

  21. #21
    sharingan master sasuke sharingan god's Avatar
    Status
    sasuke sharingan god is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    109
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Minato vs. Madara

    Minato no contest
     
         

  22. #22
    overcome hatred with love ackeem1992's Avatar
    Status
    ackeem1992 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    jamaica
    Posts
    4,206
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Minato vs. Madara

    Quote Originally Posted by Dot View Post
    This question is stupid, because Kishi already gave us the battle, and Minato clearly won; Also didn't tobi stole the 4th time space jutsu? which means the original user is always the bestnaruto:
    Before you were ready to declare the winner of that fight, did you ask yourself these questions, where is minato right now (in the grave)? and where is madara (currently in battle)?. Minato died as a result of madara's actions, thus he was pawned by a weakened madara. Therefore madara at a 100% vs minato is over kill, do I not make sense?
     
         

  23. #23
    Senior Member Amantius's Avatar
    Status
    Amantius is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Flexin
    Posts
    2,027
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Minato vs. Madara

    Quote Originally Posted by ackeem1992 View Post
    Before you were ready to declare the winner of that fight, did you ask yourself these questions, where is minato right now (in the grave)? and where is madara (currently in battle)?. Minato died as a result of madara's actions, thus he was pawned by a weakened madara. Therefore madara at a 100% vs minato is over kill, do I not make sense?
    Anyone who read this example you just posted say its a fail, because because 1, his wife died because of Tobi actions 2, he gave his life after he pawn TOBI and the fox lol ?? so as far as Tobi Actions lol i don't think so mate, btw didn't Tobi flew because he got own? and stole his jutsu, and FYI i bet tobi had to use Zetsu again to recover from that RS hit by Minato. you talk about Madara being 100% lol but guess what mate, Minato wasn't fighting 100% either and he still own Madara :flaw: Look at it this way, Tobi got OWN no questions ask, and whats worse Manito had a baby in his right arm and his wife in the other lol!!! i thought Sharingan user were Strong but they keep failing to NON sharingan users. example Killer Bee and Sasuke.
     
         

  24. #24
    Myobokuzan Rihari's Avatar
    Status
    Rihari is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Creeping Outside Yo Window
    Posts
    11,789
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Minato vs. Madara

    madara at his current level would beat minato
     
         

  25. #25
    overcome hatred with love ackeem1992's Avatar
    Status
    ackeem1992 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    jamaica
    Posts
    4,206
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Minato vs. Madara

    Quote Originally Posted by Dot View Post
    Anyone who read this example you just posted say its a fail, because because 1, his wife died because of Tobi actions 2, he gave his life after he pawn TOBI and the fox lol ?? so as far as Tobi Actions lol i don't think so mate, btw didn't Tobi flew because he got own? and stole his jutsu, and FYI i bet tobi had to use Zetsu again to recover from that RS hit by Minato. you talk about Madara being 100% lol but guess what mate, Minato wasn't fighting 100% either and he still own Madara :flaw: Look at it this way, Tobi got OWN no questions ask, and whats worse Manito had a baby in his right arm and his wife in the other lol!!! i thought Sharingan user were Strong but they keep failing to NON sharingan users. example Killer Bee and Sasuke.
    Minato's Rasengan failed to pawn madara, am I not right? evidently I am, for I'm sure he's still alive and well. Minato and kushina life was indeed snatched away, by the actions of madara (facted). I can asure you that the only person who came close to pawn madara after hashirama was konan, for she force him to activate izanagi, a tech that was absent in the madara vs minato fight, thus minato didn't come close to force madara to get serious in that fight, for izanagi would've come into play.

    Killer bee and hachibi were ultimately owned by amaterasu in that fight, the "s class" replacement jutsu that killer bee used, had exhausted all his chakra, therefore, if he had not deceived saskue with a the replacement he would've gotten pawn like his brother raikage was, even if he still had an average amount of chakra left, he still would have no real answer for amaterasu.

    I repect your point of view though,
     
         

Page 1 of 3 123 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •