Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Danzo

Ever since the fight between danzo and sasuke I've been wondering why danzo 'wasted' the sharingan on in his arm.
    He carelessly used izanagi time after time to survive, one time using izanagi to survive a few kunai which sasuke threw at him... I mean c'mon, he's a highly ranked ninja yet he can't dodge a few kunai?

Hence, my question is, do you think danzo had more sharingan stored somewhere to replace the ones on his arm which had closed up from using izanagi?

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Danzo

i dont think so i think those were the only eyes he could get with out anyone else knowing

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

from wtching the last episode his main goal was using shishui's eye to put a genjutsu on madara so he didnt care if he was wasting it coz his real purpose was to eliminate the threat. danzo had good intentions just in a diff way.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

danzo didnt hav an extra set of eyes he just wanted to use izanagi till shisui's eyes could recuperate from placing mifune under a genjutsu

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

it explains it in the episode, he was just using the izanagi to buy time so he could put either sasuke or madara in a genjutsu

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Minashi View Post
    Ever since the fight between danzo and sasuke I've been wondering why danzo 'wasted' the sharingan on in his arm.
    He carelessly used izanagi time after time to survive, one time using izanagi to survive a few kunai which sasuke threw at him... I mean c'mon, he's a highly ranked ninja yet he can't dodge a few kunai?

Hence, my question is, do you think danzo had more sharingan stored somewhere to replace the ones on his arm which had closed up from using izanagi?
    it's not like he could use it a number of times....if he activated izanagi with one eye...the jutsu would last 60 seconds...if he dies in this 60 seconds 10 times it doesn't mean he used izanagi 10 times...he used it one time...so it was making no difference if he just dodged those shuriken or he just let himself hit...cause izanagi was still on...and he couldn't release it because he had no chance against susanoo....at least that's how understood it

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i was also perplex as to why Danzo would use izanagi against three kunais... but i guess Ady said it all...

however, the way it was going, it was as if one eye closed each time he used izanagi to reverse an attack, not after 60 seconds... hence it can mislead people...

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You're right. Danzo is a tard if he misuses Izanagi like that. Kudos to you my friend!

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Wesobi View Post
    You're right. Danzo is a tard if he misuses Izanagi like that. Kudos to you my friend!
    Thank you appreciate it a lot

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Burp...

i think he does not have extra eyes stored.......his main intention was as everyone else has mentioned to put madara under his control for that he needed time....and so he was playing

and i think his using izanagi in this fashion was for a single reason and that was that the activation and the deactivation of the izanagi takes time and therefore in fast paced battle like that he thought it better to keeo it activated than to think after recieving the killing blow DAMN!! i wasted my 7 sharingans!!!

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Intellect with
    indirection"

i dont think do its just old bones

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I'm just happy he's dead. He wasted time an acted like a "hero" but really just used and cursed people for his own selfish gain. As a young ninja he was a coward, that showed at the end of his life when he ran from Sasuke. He wasn't wise about how he used his abilities, allowing himself to die one after another, so stupid. No one liked him, including me.

However he did have a cool fighting style with the wind jutsu. That was some sick sh_t. That sword he made was awesomeness.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Klepto View Post
    I'm just happy he's dead. He wasted time an acted like a "hero" but really just used and cursed people for his own selfish gain. As a young ninja he was a coward, that showed at the end of his life when he ran from Sasuke. He wasn't wise about how he used his abilities, allowing himself to die one after another, so stupid. No one liked him, including me.

However he did have a cool fighting style with the wind jutsu. That was some sick sh_t. That sword he made was awesomeness.
    Agreed, Naruto could learn one thing or two from Danzo regarding wind element jutsu.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well he did say if I recall correctly that once he was finished with that fight he was going to collect both sasuke's and madara's sharingans. So in the back of his head he was thinking that even after using the ones he had, he would be able to have 4 new ones.

Academy Student
    Status
    May 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

yea i think danzou was made to fight wrecklessly by the makers of naruto shippuden and we the fans of danzou dindnt like it. he didnt fight as well as we perceived him to be. as a matter of fact i didnt like it when he was killed by that little brat.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    i'm not feeling well

I didn't like it either!