Kisame Hoshigaki (干柿鬼鮫, Hoshigaki Kisame), feared as the Monster of the Hidden Mist (霧隠れの怪人, Kirigakure no Kaijin), was an S-rank missing-nin from Kirigakure's Seven Ninja Swordsmen of the Mist and was partnered with Itachi Uchiha when the latter joined Akatsuki. A child born in the twisted "blood mist" ruled by Yagura, Kisame was groomed from an early age into a killing machine with no feelings or regret. A member of the Seven Swordsman of the Mist, Kisame soon earned his reputation as demon when he killed the leader of the group and assumed his position and sword to himself. With Samehada on his hand, Kisame became one of the most powerful ninjas in his generation, eventually disbanding from Kirigakure, now reforming and emerging from the shadows of Yagura's influence, and joining Akatsuki. Because of his abilities and his immense chakra, he was soon described as a Tailed Beast without a Tail (尾を持たない尾獣, O o Motanai Bijū). A ninja of Kirigakure, he is a master user of water techniques and has the innate ability to absorb chakra, something he took well advantage of by using Samehada's own chakra absorbing abilities. By using the sword, he could easily absorb into himself virtually endless amounts of chakra which he would then use to regenerate or regain his stamina while depleting that of his enemy. This ability was what made him a perfect ninja to capture Jinchurikis, known for their incredible chakra pools and chakra based techniques. Well versed in most fields of Ninjutsu, Taijutsu and Kenjutsu, Kisame was physically very strong and resilient, something he took advantage off when overcoming his enemies in direct combat. He was also able to summon Sharks, something that he could do with or without a water source to sustain them and which dictated most of his arsenal of techniques and even is physical characteristics.
- Gaining an additional 1500 Chakra Points.
- Can use all water techniques with only one handseal
- Is a signer of the Shark Contract
- Has the innate ability to use Chakra Absorption techniques (not passive, requires the usage of the appropriate jutsu)
- Is a holder of the Samehada (Shark Skin) sword.
- Has above average Stamina and Physical Strength.
- Member needs to be Sannin Rank and been a member for 4 months
- Must have mastered Water Release and Taijutsu
- Requires permission from one RP Moderator
- Samehada Techniques can be found here and Kisame's water techniques can be found in the Water section of the Jutsu list.