Character: Sasori is grandson of Chiyo, who is both a legendary puppet master and medical ninja aswell as an elder of sunagakure. Chiyo raised Sasori because Sakumo Hatake had killed Sasori's parents. In order to cheer Sasori up, Chiyo taught Sasori techniques for creating puppets. Sasori's nickname of "the red sand" refers to his involvement of the 3rd great ninja war, where he stained the sand red with blood. 20 years before the Shippūden arc, sasori had left sunagakure and killed the 3rd kazekage to create into a puppet to use his unique iron sand abilities, which were based on magnetism.
Sasori of the Red Sand
Abilities: Sasori is a master of the art of puppets. not only is his body a puppet, but he can create puppets made from other humans and harness their Bloodline traits, keeping them in such a way that the puppet can use the original ninja's bloodline techniques.
Sasori himself is a puppet, with a scroll holder attached to his back and also 2 poles each with 5 large blades which could also act as propellers. his hands contained pipes which could shoot out intense fire or powerful jets of water. his stomach contains a pole with a metal cable wrapped round it. At the end of a cable was a stinger which means he could not only use this for longer range attack but also wind the cable back in. his chest was unique to any known puppet as it contained a mechanism in which he would be able to control up to 100 puppets.
Sasori generally resides in this puppet and is rarely seen out of it. Hiruko is a strong defensive puppet with a mask on it's back to cover a previous weak point and a long metal, poisoned tail which is flexible and capable at spinning at high speed to defend. Hiruko's left arm and mouth are capable of firing out poison needles.
This puppet could use the techniques of the ninja the puppet was created from, the special iron sand KG. mixing this iron sand with sasori's poison created especially sinister techniques and the iron sand itself could be used to fill up joints in other puppets to immobilize them. in the puppet's right hand were several poisoned blades whereas the left contained a seal to summon many more hands capable of emitting poison gas, crushing opponents and firing out wires to drag the opponent into the gas. if an arm were to be cut off a mechanical saw would take its place.
In order to make a sasori bio you must be of Special Jounin rank and have been a member at least 5 months.
To create human puppets you require the following.
to create 1 human puppet you must be S-Class
to create 2 human puppets you must be kage rank.
if you are at your limit of human puppets, to get new puppets you must relinquish/destroy a previously made puppet.
- Max. puppets made from user bios = 2
- Dojutsu and kaguya kg won't work as puppets.
- Puppet rank is based on bio level taken.
- No Customs from the puppets original bio are transferred.
- Puppet users may not have shadow clone (other kinds of clone can't control puppets.
- 1 heart transfer to another puppet only. heart transfer immediately puts the rank of the puppet up to that of the user. the new puppet with the heart can't support 100 puppets as it doesn't have the modifications to do so.)
- only 3 puppet summons may be active at any time. (for example you can have the 100 puppets that sasori summoned [as this classes as one summon] and 2 more puppet summons.)
- only a maximum of 2 puppets summons may be performed per turn.
- the owner of a sasori bio may not own any animal summons.
- EIG would be too fast for both sasori and his puppets to use as the chakra threads wouldn't keep up with the speed and break.
- Aburame, Inuzuka, Yamanaka, Akimichi clans all can't use their specialty techniques as they have different requirements, such as a mind, body, animal companionship/relationships.
- As the "heart" can be safely assumed to contain everything to process sight, thoughts, sounds, smell and holds his chakra system, genjutsu will affect sasori.
- Human puppets may not use forbidden techniques, only the puppet which contains Sasori's "Heart"
- A destroyed puppet may be used in your next battle regardless of win or loss, however after your sasori bio is destroyed or taken, all puppets are lost.
- Space/time techniques, bijuu, sage mode, Hidan and kakuzu techniques all cannot be used either.
human puppets retain the current level of the owner of the bio.
a human puppet must be submitted as a custom jutsu at the rank of the original bio owner corresponding to the table below.
a human puppet made from a bio may only use techniques equal to those of the puppet, corresponding to the original bio owner.
(when submitting a bio to make into a human puppet custom, also provide username and battle link as proof you have defeated and not destroyed the bio)
Chunin = D rank puppet and techniques
Special Jounin = C rank puppet and techniques
Jounin = B rank puppet and techniques
S-Class = A rank puppet and techniques
Sannin or higher = S rank puppet and techniques