Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

theory about danzo Homura Mitokado and Koharu Utatane

i have a theory about danzo and the other elders. madarra could be useing them with mind control. they sudgested that naruto stay in the village and tusnade limit his missions maybe make it easier for the akatsuki to find him. also why did maddara know that they were working out the riddle of pein and told pein to hurry to konoha. he also could have minipulated them to conspire to wipe out the uchia clan by makeing the talks between the senji and the uchia hostile by minipulating one party except the third who tried to resolve the matter. it could also explain why kisame called maddara mizukage due to the land of mist graduation exercise. he could have minipulated danzo to create root 4 purposes unknown. supose after he destroys konoha except 4 root to create ruthless ninja like the land of the mist createing a more sadistic land of fire like what he wanted and battle the first hokage 4. the mind control could be like the plants the sassori and deidera had in the land of wind to make infiltration esier. what better plant than the people who work behind the scenes in konoha.

what u guys think of the theory?

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Ero sennin View Post
    i have a theory about danzo and the other elders. madarra could be useing them with mind control. they sudgested that naruto stay in the village and tusnade limit his missions maybe make it easier for the akatsuki to find him. also why did maddara know that they were working out the riddle of pein and told pein to hurry to konoha. he also could have minipulated them to conspire to wipe out the uchia clan by makeing the talks between the senji and the uchia hostile by minipulating one party except the third who tried to resolve the matter. it could also explain why kisame called maddara mizukage due to the land of mist graduation exercise. he could have minipulated danzo to create root 4 purposes unknown. supose after he destroys konoha except 4 root to create ruthless ninja like the land of the mist createing a more sadistic land of fire like what he wanted and battle the first hokage 4. the mind control could be like the plants the sassori and deidera had in the land of wind to make infiltration esier. what better plant than the people who work behind the scenes in konoha.

, I doubt it, Madara has never been much of a Genjutsu user, as far as I know.
    Plus, in order for Madara to have brain-washed them, he would have had to had some kind of physical encounter with them, no?
    Tsunade and the elders [As far as I know] never really leave Konohagakure except for when the lands Kage's have a meeting.
    Then again, he can teleport everywhere, and he can bend the fabric of space and time, so you never know.

lost in a lonely world sasuke_forever's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

mind-control????????????
    i don't think so

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

It's phesable; it all adds up, but I don't see it happening.

Grimorium Verum silenceofthelambs's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: theory about danzo Homura Mitokado and Koharu Utatane

It's not a bad theory, but if they really were brainwashed, eventually Tsunade would've detected something out of the ordinary. Besides, Madara himself appearing in Konoha again would've been a big risk to take. It is stated that in the manga Madara formed Akatsuki to hide himself in its shadow. I don't see any reason for him to discontinue hiding himself in Akatsuki's shadow.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by silenceofthelambs View Post
    It's not a bad theory, but if they really were brainwashed, eventually Tsunade would've detected something out of the ordinary. Besides, Madara himself appearing in Konoha again would've been a big risk to take. It is stated that in the manga Madara formed Akatsuki to hide himself in its shadow. I don't see any reason for him to discontinue hiding himself in Akatsuki's shadow.
    I totally agree he's always hide himself

1.When kyuubi attacked the village the second time hide in the shadows watching Yondaime

2. Became Mizukage and never revealed himself to anybody but Kisame

3. Became Tobi and hide while letting Pain become the figurehead of Akatsuki

For him to do that would go against his code or actions so far...

Grimorium Verum silenceofthelambs's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCopyNinja View Post
    I totally agree he's always hide himself

1.When kyuubi attacked the village the second time hide in the shadows watching Yondaime

2. Became Mizukage and never revealed himself to anybody but Kisame

3. Became Tobi and hide while letting Pain become the figurehead of Akatsuki

For him to do that would go against his code or actions so far...
    And to add on to all that, he even wears a mask to conceal himself further! Something ugly must have happened during his fight with Hashirama, so he wears the mask so no one can see his face. Also, now that Nagato failed in capturing the Nine-Tailed Fox, I think it's time for Madara to come out of hiding...he's the only member in Akatsuki besides Zetsu whose strength we haven't seen yet. Itachi did say that Madara was "a pathetic shell of his former self," so I'm beginning to doubt if the true leader of Akatsuki is even that powerful at all.

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

but if he was controlling danzou, why would danzou send sai to kill sasuke??

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

could have done that to test his skills and to remain relitively hidden without arouseing suspicion. madaras still smoke and mirrors.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Ero sennin View Post

Yeah I Was Thinking About That Also But My Head Started Hurting