✩ Signature of the Week ✩
SOTW means Signature of the Week. It is a 'weekly' signature contest. The signature which wins the contest will be placed in the SOTW Hall of Fame, and the user who submitted it, will get a temporary larger avatar, colored cyan name (both on request) and this SOTW Medal:
The contest starts when the next theme is posted, which is done soon after the previous contest has finished. Submitting lasts around 7 - 10 days and during that time you can send your submissions via PM to Caliburn. He will then post all the submissions, directly after the deadline is passed, into a poll. This is done to prevent voting for "beloved ones", to make voting as objective as it can be. The exact dates are always mentioned in the thread that announces the theme of that week.
Rules & Guidelines:
- Maximum size for the signature has to be 450x200 (horizontal or vertical and a few pixels more or less don't matter)
- The submissions must be self made, so no stealing other's people's work
- Only one signature per person, though you can change/edit your submission if you want as long as the poll hasn't been posted yet.
- The submitted work must match the given theme
- No author sign in the signature, it must be anonymous
- After the signatures are anonymously submitted, you can not tell anyone what signature was made by you and, obviously, you can't use it as a signature/avatar during the contest
- Voting with multiple accounts is not allowed, and neither is asking people to vote for you.
- If you want to suggest a theme, please do so here.